Are you crazy?

We will be together... Forever... (Sequel to When we fall in love... For real...)
"What are you talking about?! Appa, are you crazy?!" you shouted at him.

"Of course not. I'm serious about this. Why not? Both of you are good friends and like each other, so why not?" you father was the only one who was smiling.

"I won't accept this. No. Never. I will never marry anyone apart from Jiyong oppa." you stood firm on your decision.

"Sorry but it's too late. I've already arranged this with Donghyun's parents, they've agreed. So we will go according to my plans."

"No, I don't care. I don't care what you say. Appa, have you spared a thought for me? Have you ever thought about how I would feel? Have you?! I can't believe you did something like this!" you stood up from your seat and held Jiyong's hand, motioning him to go with you.

"Before you go, ~~~~~-ah, have you forgotten what Donghyun told you?" your father asked.

"What-" you suddenly remembered.

"~~~~~-ah, if you continue being like this, he will be gone soon." 

That was what Donghyun said to you.

"So both of you planned this?" you stared at Donghyun.

"No, I-" he wanted to explain.

"You know what? There's probably no one I can trust, not even my best friend. Only Jiyong oppa can be trusted. I hate you guys." you let go of Jiyong's hand and ran back to your room.

"How can you do this to her? She trusted you." Jiyong threw Donghyun a dirty look and went after you.

Donghyun felt a little guilty although he didn't have an idea of the engagement.

___________________________________________________________________________

"~~~~~-ah? Can I come in?" Jiyong knocked on your door.

"Come in." you said softly.

You were curled up in your bed, with a pillow over your head.

"Hey..." Jiyong walked towards you and say on your bed.

You didn't say anything.

"Hey, don't ignore me." he pulled off the pillow.

"Im not." you tried to snatch the pillow back.

"I know you don't want this to happen but-"

"I'm not going to let it happen. Never ever." you sat up straight on your bed.

"But you still have to listen to your father right?" he patted your head.

"I will find a way. Oppa, you have to promise me to stay by my side, even if I have not found a solution." you hugged his waist and rested your head against his chest.

"I will stay by your side, even of you never find a solution. That's how much I love you." he hugged you and your head.

"I can't believe Donghyun oppa is involved in this." you almost cried at the thought of it.

"He might have his own reasons, listen to his explanation. You know that he won't do this to you without a good reason."

 

"Ok..." you nodded. 

*I'm sure Donghyun oppa has a good reason. I feel bad for shouting at him like that...* you bit your lip in guilt.