10 years later... (Bonus Chapter)

We will be together... Forever... (Sequel to When we fall in love... For real...)

"Umma! Where are you?" Your 5 year old son ran cutely around the house.

"Wae?" You hurried down the stairs to look for him.

"Aniya, i'm just bored. kekeke." He chuckled.

 

"Aigoo, my cute little son..." You ruffled his hair. 

"Umma, today in school. Teacher taught us a new word. 'Idol'. Who was your idol when you were young?" He asked you.

"Hmmm...umma didn't really have an idol... but i really like the 'gang' Big Bang!" You gave it a little thought. 

"Jinjja? Appa's gang is your idol? Hahahaha!" He laughed. 

"Waeyo? Why are you laughing at your umma, you litte kid!" you tickled his sides. 

"Aniya! Appa asked me to ask you!" he splurted out. 

"Yah! Kwon Youngjae! You aren't supposed to reveal our secret!" Jiyong pouted and came over to the two of you. 

"Haha! Both of you are such kids..." You shook your head. 

"You're even kiddier." Jiyong hugged your waist and kissed your lips. 

"Umma, Appa! I'm here!" Youngjae covered his eyes.

"Aigoo, you little cutie!" Jiyong carried Youngjae with one arm and hugged the both of you.

Such happy moments... Until you remembered what happened 10 years ago, on the exact same day... 

"Oppa! Andwae!!" You kneeled beside Jiyong. 

His chest was bleeding from the shot. His eyes were closing. 

"Oppa! Ppali ireona! (Quickly wake up) You can't sleep! You can't leave me alone!" You shook Jiyong. 

Suddenly you felt a headache. Then everything went black. 

The police barged into the warehouse. They arrested the two men. 

The paramedics carried Jiyong onto a stretcher and moved him into the ambulance. They moved you into the other ambulance. 

Donghyun was unscathed. He called your parents and asked them to head to the hospital immediately. 

_________________________________________________

"Doctor! They will be alright right?" Your mother asked worriedly, she was on the brink of tears. 

"They'll be alright... But the male patient has to stay here longer..." The doctor said. 

Your mother nodded. She was glad that both of you were safe and sound.

"Donghyun-ah...komawo..." Your father thanked Donghyun. 

"Aniya, it's all thanks to Jiyong hyung that ~~~~-ah is alright... You should thank him instead..." Donghyun said. 

Your father seemed a little reluctant at first but nodded.

You were released from the hospital the next day. But before you left, you, your mother, your father and Donghyun went tp visit Jiyong. 

"Oppa...Gwenchana? Does it still hurt?" You felt like crying all over again. 

He shook his head. "Not at all. As long as you aren't hurt." 

"Yah...T-Thanks for saving her..." Your father stuttered. 

Jiyong's eyes widened in shock. That was the last thing he expected to hear. 

"You're welcome ajusshi..." 

"Let's wait till you get well and get back home before we thank each other, shall we?" Your mother smiled slightly. 

All of you nodded. 

After you left the room, your father whispered in your ear, "I approve." 

________________________________________________

Yay! It's the end of another fic! Thanks for all your support <3

kekeke do read my new fic if you have the time! 

Hope you've enjoyed this fic, do give comments! 

Kamsaheyo ^_^

-infinitelyyours