Friendship broken?

We will be together... Forever... (Sequel to When we fall in love... For real...)
*Its been a long time since I last came here with ~~~~~-ah.* Donghyun looked around at the interior designing of the restaurant. Of course it was high-class looking.

Somebody pulled out the chair opposite Donghyun.

"~~~~~-ah- Semin-ah?! What are you doing here?" Donghyun was clearly shocked.

"What do you mean? ~~~~-ah said that she arranged this dinner for us. You were expecting her?"

"She did...?" Semin turned red like a cherry tomato.

"Yes..." 

There was an awkward silence.

"Uhem, anyways, since you're already here, let's order something." Donghyun passed her the menu.

After they ordered, they didn't speak while eating.

It would be totally different if you were there instead.

When Donghyun visited you last time, both of you would've came to this restaurant. 

But now, since there was someone else here with him, it seemed like it held no more significance.

"I'll bring you back first?" Donghyun suggested.

Semin nodded lightly. "Thanks."

In the car, none of them spoke. Until Semin asked him an unexpected question.

"What do you like about ~~~~~-ah? Since she used to be so spoilt." Semin looked at Donghyun's pretty face that was glistening under the moonlight.

"I-I just like her... When you like someone, you just don't know why... It might be because even though she has a spoilt personality, she's still kind and nice deep inside. She'd never choose money over friendship. She'll always be there for me. Yea, she's beautiful but thats not what I fell for." Donghyun smiled a little while thinking of you.

"But you know both of you are kind of impossible right?" Semin felt a little jealous.

"Yes, but that can't really stop me from liking her. I've given up trying to snatch her away from Jiyong. But that, too, doesn't stop me from loving her." 

Semin was clearly disappointed. 

Of course, Donghyun noticed it.

"Uhem, I heard from ~~~~~-ah that you... Like..." Donghyun looked away.

Semin turned red again.

"I'm not going to avoid you or anything. Liking someone is something one should be proud of. But sometimes, it just takes time for the other person to understand."

Semin nodded. "I-I understand..."

"We've reach. I'll walk you upstairs?" Donghyun offered.

"Ani, it's ok. Don't trouble yourself. Bye!" Semin waved and left.

*She's... Quite nice...* Donghyun smiled a little and drove off. *But ~~~~~-ah is still wrong for doing this to us.*

_____________________________________________________________________________

When the door to your house opened, you knew who it was. Without thinking, you tried to run towards the stairs.

"Don't even try running. I'll catch you anyways." Donghyun said from behind the door.

You pouted. "Oppa! What I did was for your own good!"

"It was for yours. Am I right? You just knew I liked you and Semin liked me. For you to be with Jiyong, I was in the way. But didn't you think that it's really selfish towards me and Semin-ah? Using us just to get what you want." Donghyun said in a serious voice. He didn't know why but he just flared up.

"But-But I-" you tried to find an excuse.

"Today Semin asked me what I like about you. I'm starting to doubt what I told her. I'm really disappointed in you." he half-shouted and left. 

Your tears flowed down your cheeks. *I only bring trouble to people...* 

Upon hearing you cry, Donghyun instantly felt bad. That was his weak spot, seeing you hurt. *I'm sorry for making you cry...again. But this time. I really can't let this go.*

________________________________

Sorry that this chapter has no Jiyong ><

It was just to show how 'your' life is going down hill D:

Hope you enjoyed it!