Leaving for America

We will be together... Forever... (Sequel to When we fall in love... For real...)
"Can we talk normally?" he asked.

"Aren't we now?" you asked, a little puzzled.

"I mean like how we did in the past. Before all these happened. Before I confessed and all."

You became quiet. You knew that you were somehow avoiding him.

"I want us to be like in the past. Be comfortable talking to each other. Not like this. When I confessed to you, I wanted you to know how I feel, not avoid me!"

"I'm sorry." you apologized.

"Can we be best friends again? Please?" he pleaded.

"O-Of course! We are still best friends." you smiled at him.

"I missed you." he hugged you.

"Me too." you meant it. It's been a long time since the both of you had such heart to heart talks.

"I'll see you tomorrow then." both of you went back to your own rooms.

*I didn't know that this was such a great impact on you. I'm sorry, oppa.* you went to bed earlier than usual that day.

___________________________________________________________________________

5 big luggages were sitting outside of the main door of your house.

2 belonged to you, your mother, father and Donghyun had one each.

"Let's go." your father loaded the luggages into the car.

You and Donghyun sat in the backseat while you parents sat in front.

"I'm so excited! We are finally going back!" you exclaimed.

Your parents smiled. They knew that you missed your old house there.

You had spent more time in America than in Korea.

You hugged Dragon throughout the journey to the airport.

"Each of you will have a room in the house. Including that guy." your father called Jiyong 'that guy' and you hated it.

"Appa! How many times do I have to tell you? His name is Jiyong, not 'that guy'." you frowned.

He didn't reply you, but you knew he heard it loud and clear.

When your car neared the airport, you grew even more excited.

"Oppa!" you shouted when you saw Jiyong in the airport.

He was wearing a T-Shirt and jeans. And a designer shades that you bought for him. 

Although he insisted that you didn't have to, you did. Both of you had the same shades so you were happy.

"Wah, you're finally wearing the shades that I bought for you?" you teased.

"I told you that you didn't have to spend the money." he chuckled.

"I have one too. That's why I bought it for you." you fished out the case which contained your shades.

"It's identical?!" he looked surprised but happy at the same time. You nodded eagerly. 

"Wah, komawo." he hugged you.

"Uhem, we should go now." your father cleared his throat.

He ruined the nice atmosphere.

"Let's go." Jiyong helped you with your luggage. 

*I'm proud of him. He's always such a gentleman.* you watched him, longingly.

"~~~~~-ah, if you continue being like this, he will be gone soon." Donghyun said. But it was more like a warning.