Our house

We will be together... Forever... (Sequel to When we fall in love... For real...)

"Wake up, my princess." Jiyong kissed your forehead to wake you up when the plane arrived at the national airport of America. (A/N: does it exist? Im not sure. Lol.) 

"We've reached?" you groggily asked.

He nodded.

"Wah, it's been long." you looked out of the window.

"Do you miss this place?" he asked.

You nodded. "I grew up here. I left Korea when I was a kid. I spent most of my life here." 

"I see. I haven't been to much countries. Let alone America." he said.

"Then it'll be my honor to bring you around our neighborhood!" you smiled.

"Ok then, you shall be my personal tour guide. Be sure to take care of me." he joked.

"Of course! I will protect you. Let's start with traffic rules, look right, look left, then look right again." you said.

"I know that... But you should hold my hand when I cross the road, otherwise it will be dangerous." 

"Aigoo, dream on." you patted his head.

"Awwww, you don't want to? I'll be sad." he pouted like a little kid.

"Little Jiyong-ah, omma will take care of you, dont go anywhere without me, arraso?" you .

"Yah, are you making fun of me?" he tickled your sides.

You giggled and tried to pry of his arms.

Everybody started getting off the plane, you and Jiyong did so too.

On the way out, you saw Donghyun and smiled at him. He smiled back too and exited the plane.

*Its still a little awkward...* you thought.

____________________________________________________________________________

"How can a house be this big?!" Jiyong asked you.

"Just because I'm living here." you joked.

"Will I get lost in there?" he asked.

"I will be your tour guide, remember?" you said.

He laughed. "Yes sure."

"This is your room, on the 3rd story." you told him when both of you reached the 3rd floor.

"What about yours?" he asked.

"4th floor. My parents are on the 5th floor. Donghyun oppa is also on the 4th floor."

He nodded his head, showing you that he understood.

"Go and unpack. Meet me at the front gate in 30 minutes, I'll bring you on a tour in the neighborhood." You said excitedly.

"See you." He kissed your cheek and went back to your room. 

*Everything is perfect.* You thought.