Don't forget us

We will be together... Forever... (Sequel to When we fall in love... For real...)

"Oppa, gwenchana?" you asked Jiyong when both of you were walking on the empty streets.

He nodded.

But you were not convinced.

"Oppa, what's wrong? Tell me." you stopped walking.

"I'm thinking about what is going to happen."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to leave this country with you. But what about my friends? They... I'll miss them."

You chuckled. "Silly oppa, so this is what you were worrying about? You missing them?"

"Yah... It's not funny. They've been with me for as long as I could remember." he said softly.

You could hear that he was being serious. Your smile faded.

You held his hand. "Oppa... I'm sorry for dragging you into this. If you really don't want to... You can not go..." you finally said.

Aniya, I want to go with you. I can't let you be alone with Donghyun right? ~~~~~-ah, I love you, I want to be with you, so I can't just let you leave without me right? Don't think about it too much, I'll be fine." he ruffled your hair and smiled.

Seeing him smile, you smiled too.

"Oppa, saranghae." you said and hugged him.

"Saranghae..."  He tilted you head up and brought his lips closer to yours.

That wasn't your first kiss with him and it wouldn't be the last.

__________________________________________________________________________

When Jiyong got back home, the boys were home already.

"Hyung, did you have fun?" Seungri asked.

"How can a dinner be fun?" Jiyong laughed and went back to his serious expression.

"What happened?" Taeyang asked. He knew his dongsaeng too well to know that he was troubled by something.

"I-I'm leaving." Jiyong said softly.

The room was suddenly filled with "What?!"s and "Why"s.

"~~~~~-ah's family is leaving for America. Donghyun is going with them. I can't just let him be alone with ~~~~~-ah right?" Jiyong said.

"But hyung! What about us?" Seungri exclaimed.

"I-"

"Go. Jiyong-ah, just go with them. I know that you love her a lot. And true love doesn't appear just like that. I don't want you to regret it. But remember, we will always be here for you." TOP said and the rest kept quiet.

"Hyung..." Jiyong looked at TOP. He knew that he was also making a hard choice of letting him go. 

"It's ok. We don't want to be the reason that you gave up your true love. Fight for it." TOP smiled at him.

"Thanks... All of you... Thanks for supporting me and being by my side all this time." tears flowed uncontrollably down Jiyong's cheeks.

"Yah, you better not forget us ok? If not I'll hunt you down in America, no matter where you are, remember that you still have us." Daesung joked.

"We'll be leaving next Monday." Jiyong informed them.

"We should say goodbye to ~~~~~-ah too huh? She has become part of my life too." Taeyang said and pretended to cry.

"She'll be glad to see all of you before we leave. Let's go out this Sunday?" Jiyong suggested. All of them agreed and were looking forward to the final meeting.