Announcement

We will be together... Forever... (Sequel to When we fall in love... For real...)
You started work soon. Your father stationed you at a store in a shopping mall that he owned.

Of course, Donghyun worked there too.

He was one of the managers-in-training for that shopping mall. 

Jiyong, after much of your pleading, got a job at another shopping mall. He was working in the same position as Donghyun.

During lunch on the first day of work, you bought lunch and brought it to Donghyun's office.

You knocked on the door. 

"Come in." 

"Oppa, you busy?" you asked after you opened the door.

"Aniya, what's the problem?" he looked up from a stack of papers.

You pouted. "Must I look for you only when I have problems?"

He chuckled. "Of course not. So why are you here?"

You smiled and walked to his table. "I bet you haven't had lunch yet!"

"As usual, you know me too well." he packed up his stuffs and placed the food infront of him.

"Of course! I figured that you would be soooooo busy that you forget lunch. You must be stressed huh?" you sat across him and took out your lunch.

He nodded. "Although it's not my first time working, it's my first time being a manager."

You nodded and looked around his office. It looked like the standard 'manager-typed' room. With a few pictures hanging around. You saw that in his desk, there was a photo of you and him when both of you were young.

"You still have this?" you asked him.

"Of course. Where's yours?" 

Both of you had the same photo in the same frame.

"On my table. I still remembered that you used to bully me a lot during that time." you pursed your lips.

"Hey, what are talking about! YOU were the one who did all the bullying!" 

"Hahaha, I still remembered the time when I..." your voice died down as you whispered.

*They seem to be enjoying themselves. That's good. I should tell them the good news soon.* someone saw everything from outside and smiled.

____________________________________________________________________________

Your father invited your friends for dinner the next day.

"Semin-ah, Yongkwang-ah, you're here!" you hugged your best friends.

"What's the special occasion today?" they asked.

You shrugged your shoulders. "I don't know. Appa seems happy and excited about today's dinner."

They nodded and went to greet your parents.

Semin started stuttering as she spoke when she saw Donghyun, so during dinner, she hardly ever spoke.

"So, the purpose of today's dinner, is to announce something." Your father said happily. 

Everybody lifted their heads from the food.

 

"~~~~~-ah, will be engaged soon."

You stared at him. *What?!* 

"With Donghyun-ah." 

Donghyun stared at him. *What?!*