Family

We will be together... Forever... (Sequel to When we fall in love... For real...)

"Everyone hates me now." You buried your face in your pillow.

"Why do you say that? I don't!" Jiyong tried taking away the pillow.

"Appa hates me, because I don't want to marry Donghyun. Donghyun oppa hates me because of what happened that day." you had a strong grip over the pillow.

"Aigoo, you're such a silly girl. How can they hate you just because of that? Well, I can't." He hugged you.

You took away the pillow and lied your head on his chest.

You encircled your arms around his thin waist.

"Oppa...Don't ever leave me ok?" You asked.

"I'll never leave even if you ask me to." Jiyong patted your head. *I hope so....*  __________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, no one spoke. You sulked as usual. 

"What's with this atmosphere?" your father nagged early in the morning at breakfast.

"Yeobo..." your mother tried to stop him.

"Don't try to stop me. This house is getting out of hand with everyone being like this. I'll not let her continue being like this!" Your father shouted and pointed at the gloomy-looking you.

"Why bring this up now?! You're the one that made our lives this way, appa!" You felt threatened and fought back.

"What-"

"If you've not insisted in this engagement, the three of us doesn't need to constantly live in pain!"  Donghyun and Jiyong stayed quiet.

"How dare you talk to me like this!" your father stood up.

"When you married umma, you weren't forced to right? You loved her, that's why you got married. But now, you're forcing your own daughter to marry a man she doesn't love, what kind of father are you?!" 

With that, your father's hand landed on your face.

It was the first time he ever laid hand on you.

Your tears welled up and you ran out of the house.

"Yeobo! Look what you've done!" your mother tried to run after you.

"Ajummah, it's ok, I'll go." Jiyong stood up and went after you.

As soon as he excited the house, he heard a high-pitched scream which definitely belonged to you.

"~~~~~-ah!!! What happened?!" Jiyong ran towards the direction of the scream, only to see you getting dragged up a black van by a few men. 

*What the-* Jiyong ran.

"Let go of her you bastards!" He tried prying off the fingers of the guys on your arms.

"Who's this? Get rid of him." the guy who looked like the boss said.

Despite him being strong, with one push from the men, Jiyong fell backwards. His elbow bled.

The van drove of with you in it. 

*Oh , where are there bringing her?* Jiyong knew it was too late to chase after you. 

He ran back towards the house and told them the news.

"WHAT?! WHO DARE DO THAT TO MY DAUGHTER?!" You father ragged.

"Yeobo, eottoke? She-she can't do this. She can't take care of herself, much less fend for herself!" You mother buried her face in her hand and cried. 

"Don't worry, I'll find her." Your father seemed calmer than he should be, but deep inside, he was more worried than anyone else.