In search

We will be together... Forever... (Sequel to When we fall in love... For real...)

LIke any other person in love, Jiyong was worried sick for you. 

*What would those people do to her?* He buried his head in his hands. 

"I've done some flyers, we could put this all around the city." Donghyun suggested. He spent days and night trying to come up with ways to find you.

He knew how frightened you would be. You were kidnapped once when you were a kid, that incident scarred you for life. Your dog died because of you.  

"Do you think it might be because of me, yeobo?" Your father asked your mother.

"Of course not... Why would it be your fault?" dark eye circles were clearly visible under your mother's eyes. 

"I think it might be those rivals...They've always held a grudge against me and our company..." your father sounded tired. 

"I'm going." Jiyong suddenly stood up and walked towards the house door.

"Jiyong-ah, where are you-" your mother treated Jiyong like family.

"I'm going to find her. I can't just sit here like this... It isn't...right..." Jiyong turned around slightly. 

"How are you going to find her?" your father still sounded a little harsh.

"Someway...I'll think about it." Jiyong said and left. 

Not long after he walked out of the house, his phone rang.

"Message from ~~~~~ <3 

Come to Labrador Park. Now."

Jiyong's eyes widened. *~~~~~-ah?!*

*Labrador Park...? Where is that? Why did ~~~~~-ah send me such a message?* Jiyong started thinking about all sorts of dangers that you might face.

He dialed Donghyun's number in his phone. "Yah, get out of the house now. Don't tell ajummah and ajusshi that I asked you to come out. I'll tell you later." Jiyong said and hung up the phone. He waited for Donghyun 30 metres outside your house. 

A while later, he saw Donghyun jogging up to him. 

"Yah, ppali!" Jiyong shouted. 

"What is it?" Donghyun seemed a little annoyed. 

"Look." Jiyong passed Donghyun his phone.

Donghyun stared at the message for a few seconds before realizing what it is. "THEN WHAT ARE YOU STANDING HERE FOR?!? LETS GO!" Donghyun raged. 

"The problem is i didn't know where this 'Labrador Park' is..." Jiyong scratched his head in embarrassment. 

"Oh my god..." Donghyun shook his head.

"Aish whatever let's go now! Her life could be at stake!" 

Donghyun drove his car to Labrador Park. It was an empty place with a small warehouse and a few trees nearby. 

"I've never been here before." Jiyong looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings.

Donghyun shook his head but didn't say anything. 

"I think she might be somewhere here. Let's look in the warehouse. It should be open." Donghyun walked towards the old and dirty looking warehouse. 

The door to the warehouse creaked as Donghyun pushed it. 

It seems like it has been left empty for quite sometime. 

"I see you've reached...Now which one of you is Kwon Jiyong?" an unknown voice boomed in the enclosed space.

"Who are you?" Jiyong asked into the empty space.

"Which one of you is Kwon Jiyong?! Don't ask so many questions!" The voice boomed again, this time louder.

"I am!" JIyong shouted back.

Suddenly, the door infront of them opened. Two men dressed in black appeared from behind the door. They masked their face and only their eyes could be seen.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Muffled voices were heard.

"~~~~~-ah?!" Donghyun's eyes widened.  

One of the men turned around as if he was looking for something. 

"You're talking about this girl?" One of the man grabbed your shoulders and pushed you on the ground.

"~~~~~-ah!" Jiyong ran towards you.

He untied your arms that were fastened behind your back. 

"Eottoke?! Are you ok?" Jiyong panicked and took your face in his hands. 

You coughed and looked at his face which was filled with worry. You nodded a little. 

"You pabo, of course you're not." One tear slid down Jiyong's cheeks. 

"Yah! Cut this cheezy act!" One of the men shouted. 

"Why did you do this to her?!" Jiyong shouted as is he wanted to fight. 

"For fun?' The men laughed evily.

"For fun?!" Jiyong punched the first man straight in the face. 

The man stumbled backwards. "Ooh, this boy, quite a good fighter eh? Let's see how he can fight against this." he took out a gun and smirked. 

"Andwae! Oppa!" You wobbled towards Jiyong and stood infront of him. "Don't hurt oppa. Jebal." You begged. 

"Such a sweet girl ain't you?" The guy laughed. "But too bad."

Before the man pulled the trigger, sirens sounded. 

"! It's the police!" the man stared at us. 

Donghyun looked at him innocently while placing his phone back into his pocket. 

"Aish, I don't care anymore!" The guy pulled the trigger. 

Before you could register anything in your mind, a pair of strong arms pushed you behind him.

"Jiyong oppa! Andwae!" those were your last words before you collapsed into a world of darkness.