Love will change?

We will be together... Forever... (Sequel to When we fall in love... For real...)
Your father didn't give up.

He sent you on a 'business trip' with Donghyun. Him alone.

While you were packing your luggage, Jiyong was with you in your room.

"Your father really doesn't give up right?" Jiyong chuckled.

"You think? This is getting worst and worst. I wonder what he is going to do next?" you rolled our eyes.

"Yah, promise me one thing." Jiyong pulled your arm and you sat on his lap.

"Neh, oppa?" you looked at him, curious.

"Don't fall for him ok?" He looked at you.

You nodded and kissed him on the lips.

The kiss got hotter by the second.

But everything was disrupted by the opening of your room door.

You mother peeked in and was a little shocked. But she smile later. "Was I interrupting anything?" 

"N-No! O-of course not!" you stood up immediately and blushed.

Jiyong rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"I just wanted to check on the preparation for the trip. How is it going?" your mother asked.

"It's ok. Almost done." you nodded.

"Ok then, I'll leave both of you alone." your mother winked and left the room.

You blushed again.

"Aigoo, my little girl is so cute when she blushes!" Jiyong teased you.

You scowled at him and continued packing.

You tried to enjoy every moment you had with Jiyong. Because you never knew when these happy days would come to an end. 

____________________________________________________________________________

"Ok, so... We just came on a 'business trip' to do nothing?" you asked Donghyun when both of you reached the international airport in Singapore.

"Apparently,  we did." he nodded.

"So what are we going to do?" you sulked.

"Shopping?" he suggested.

There was a twinkle in your eye and you smiled. "You know me the best!" 

Both of you shopped around for the rest of the afternoon. Both of you became best friends like in the past, with nothing bothering you.

*How I wish everyday would be like today... Us being best friends, it seems a little now.* Donghyun looked at you as thought.

"We should go on more trips like this! I'll bring along Semin-ah and Yongkwang-ah. They'll be happy! Especially Semin-ah!" you giggled.

"What are you talking about?" Donghyun muttered.

"Don't you know that Semin-ah likes you?" you teased.

"Even if I do know, nothing is going to change about how I feel about you." he said, without any hidden intentions.

There was an awkward silence.

"Donghyun oppa, it's time for you to move on..." you sighed.

"You think it's possible? After all, I've liked you for as long as I know." Donghyun laughed an awkward laugh.

"O-Of course it's possible. Love changes over time right?" you smiled at him.

"But yours won't right?"

You didn't reply and looked away.

"I'm just kidding, no need to take it so seriously. I'll try to work things out before getting into a relationship ok? Help me tell Semin that." he ruffled your hair and smiled.

"Neh!" you nodded enthusiastically.