Last day together

We will be together... Forever... (Sequel to When we fall in love... For real...)
"~~~~~-ah... Why must you leave?" Daesung whined and shook your arm from side to side.

"Oppa... You know why..." you said.

"Yah, you've been bugging her for the whole day. Aren't you tired?" Jiyong said while passing you a drink.

"Hyung, where's your drink?" Seungri asked.

"I'm sharing with her." Jiyong said.

Seungri and Daesung almost spit out their drinks.

"With one straw? Eewww, isn't that like a indirect kiss?" Daesung and Seungri started giggling among themselves.

You blushed.

"Y-Yah! I share drinks and food with you guys too!" Jiyong shouted.

"But we're are guys, she's a girl." Daesung continued teasing the both of you.

Before a war between the guys broke out, TOP spoke.

"Let's go, you don't want the shops to be closed by the time we start shopping."

You heaved a sigh of relief. As long as TOP was there, any problem could be solved. He was just like their father that took care of them.

"Weeeeeeee! Shopping! Let's go!" you held Jiyong's hand and walked along the street excitedly.

"Aigoo, this is suppose to be our last get together, but now it seems like its their own date." Daesung said, a little too loudly.

You heard that and went over to Daesung.

You hooked your arm through his and walked with him.

"Oppa, are you jealous?" you smiled.

Daesung wanted to joke with you but when he sensed Jiyong's glare in his way, he immediately gave up the thought.

"Aniya, you guys should go and have fun." Daesung said.

Jiyong walked towards you and held your other hand. "Since Daesung said that we can go and have fun, we should right?"

Jiyong pulled you away. Leaving Daesung standing there by himself until the rest caught up.

"Oppa, why do you always bully Daesung oppa?" you laughed.

"I'm not bullying him. This is how we live for the past years. I'm going to miss these days..." 

"Mianhe... For making you do this..." you said guiltily. If not for you, he wouldn't have to leave his friends.

"It's ok, I want to be with you, remember? Now let's enjoy our last day with them." he smiled and continued walking.

*Oppa... I'm sorry... I'll make sure that we will be able to come back at least once a year to visit them. But we will always be together right?* you continued walking beside Jiyong.

___________________________________________________________________________

At night when you reached home, Donghyun was also there.

"Oppa? Why are you here?" you asked.

"Erm... Ajusshi asked me stay here for the night." he said awkwardly.

"O-Oh, I see. I-I'll go back to my room then." you smiled an awkward smile and walked towards the stairs.

"~~~~~-ah..." Donghyun suddenly called.

You turned around and look at him.

Awkwardness hung in the cold air.

"N-Neh, oppa?"

There was a period of silence.

"Can we talk?" he finally asked.

You slowly nodded.

Both of you sat on the sofa in the living room.

"~~~~~-ah, I..."