Introduction

We will be together... Forever... (Sequel to When we fall in love... For real...)
"~~~~~-ah! Get him away from my room!" Jiyong screamed from his room.

"What happened?!" you panicked while running to his room.

When you entered Jiyong's room, you saw Dragon walking ON his bed.

"Get him off! Aish, my bed will get dirty!" he whined.

"Aigoo, oppa, are you afraid of a dog?" you teased.

"I'm not afraid! I just don't want him here." he said.

"Fine fine, Dragon is just being friendly. Oppa, treat him better next time ok? He's just like my son." you his fur.

"How does that make him your son? He's mine." you stuck our your tongue at him.

"You mean you'll be having a kid with someone that is not me?" he asked teasingly.

You blushed. "Thats not what I mean!"

"Aigoo, my little girl is so cute and innocent." he pinched your cheeks.

You rolled your eyes. "Oh! Oppa, I have good news. Well, it's not exactly good, but still..."

"So what is it?"

"Appa asked you to have dinner with us tonight." you looked a little sad.

Your father didn't really like Jiyong. Not because of him as a person, but because of Jiyong's financial status.

But both of you couldn't blame your father. Who wouldn't want their only daughter to marry off to a rich family who could provide for her?

"That's good! But why do you look so sad?" Jiyong asked you worriedly.

"You know how appa is... How could he accept you so easily? But don't worry, I'll fight for our love till the end!" you gave him a thumbs-up sign.

"Me too. I'll stick with you forever." he ruffled your hair.

You smiled.

Ever since you and Jiyong got together, both of you went out on dates frequently and loved each other deeply.

Just then, there was a sound of keys jingling.

"Ohh! They're back!" you ran to the door.

When the door opened, Daesung, TOP, Taeyang and Seungri came in.

"~~~~~-ah, you're here again?" Daesung frowned.

"Wae? Oppa, you don't want me here?" you pouted.

"Aigoo, why would I not want you here. It's great to see you, but you're coming here everyday, your family would think that we're kidnapping you!" he laughed.

"Are you chasing my girlfriend away?" Jiyong came and swung his arm around your shoulders.

He glared at Daesung.

"Hyung, I wouldn't dare! Haha." he laughed awkwardly.

"Am I really annoying? Coming here everyday..." you bit your lip guiltily.

"Of course not, we love your company. Without you here, we just slack around and grow fat from eating too much." Taeyang joked.

You smiled. "I can't imagine Taeyang oppa being fat." 

"I'm trying to comfort you and you're laughing at me? I'm not even fat, look!" before he could lift up his shirt, TOP slapped his head.

"Ow!" he rubbed his head.

"Stop bullying her." TOP said.

"Oppa is the best!" you hugged TOP's arm.

"Yea yea, and I'm always 2nd." Jiyong said sadly.

"That guy... Gets jealous so easily... But that shows that he loves you a lot." TOP whispered in your ears.

You giggled. You know it too. And you loved him as much.

After a long chat with the boys, you went back home to prepare for the dinner.

________________________________________

Hello! I'll be updating this fic from now on!

Sorry that the first chapter is a little lame -__-

But I still hope that you'll like it! I'll write better chapters in the future! Hwaiting! ^^

Thanks for subscribing and commenting! :D