Arranged date

We will be together... Forever... (Sequel to When we fall in love... For real...)

Five days passed quickly.

When you and Donghyun reached the airport in America, your family, including Jiyong, was there to fetch you.

You waved happily and ran towards them with your luggage.

You could see your father scowling when Jiyong was the first you hugged and greeted.

"I'm not that important huh?" your father muttered. 

You giggled and went to hug your father. 

"So did both of you have fun?" your father asked.

"It was ok. But if Jiyong oppa came, it'd be better." you held Jiyong's hand tighter.

"Yea right." your father took your luggage and walked away.

"He'll know that I'm right someday..." you whispered. 

___________________________________________________________________________

"This is for Semin-ah and this is for Yongkwang." you gave out the presents to your best friends.

"Komawo, ~~~~~-ah." Semin hugged you.

"How are things with Jiyong hyung and Donghyun hyung?" Yongkwang asked suddenly.

"Ok... Things are better..." you answered awkwardly.

"Does Donghyun know that Semin likes him?" Yongkwang asked again.

"Yah!" Semin smacked his arm.

"What? I'm helping you!" Yongkwang looked at her with innocent eyes.

"You-" 

To stop the fight, you cut in. "Yea I told him..."

"What did he say?" Semin was overly curious.

"He didn't really feel the same way... But it takes time right?" You looked at Semin, hoping that she wouldn't blame you.

"Right..." she sulked.

"Yah, you still have us. Plus if you hang out more with him, he's sure to fall for you." You patted her back.

She nodded sadly.

*I'll have to think of a way... If Donghyun falls for Semin, Appa will have nothing to do...* you thought, having a little hope. ____________________________________________________________________________

That night, you went to look for Donghyun first. 

"Oppa! Guess what? I booked a table at your favorite restaurant. Let's have dinner there tonight alright?" You told him excitedly.

"Why a dinner together all of a sudden?" he raised his eyebrows. 

"Y-Yah, you should just thank me for treating you to dinner. Don't ask so many questions. Be there ok? Bye!" You said and scrambled out of the room.

"Ok..." Donghyun scratched his head, not knowing what to do.

Next, you went to Semin. 

"Yah, Semin-ah, thank me, quickly." you giggled.

"Wae?" she looked puzzled.

"I managed to ask Donghyun out on a dinner with you!" you said. It wasn't totally true as Donghyun only agreed to go with YOU. 

"Really?!" her eyes immediately sparkled.

"Yup! Don't you love me?" You winked. 

"Aigoo, you're the best." Semin hugged you. 

*I hope everything turns out good...* You thought. 

It will... Right...?

________________________________________________________

sorry for not updating in a while >< I was busy with school work and exams, hope you guys understand. 

Anyways, enjoy ^^

-infinitelyyours