The end

The susbtitute
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jimin moved in with Yoongi two weeks later. The children were more than happy to finally have their father by their side and Jimin finally found out what it felt like to have a real family.

 

He loved waking up early every morning and prepare breakfast for his children and boyfriend. He loved waking Yoongi up with light kisses on his cheeks until the other couldn't sleep anymore. He loved helping his children get ready for school each morning. And he loved every goodbye kiss he shared with Yoongi before both left the house to go to work.

 

The evenings though, were his favorite time of the day. When he would sit down and watch Yoongi help Taehyung with his homework while he played with Jungkook. When he would join Yoongi at the kitchen and help him prepare dinner. When he would sit down in his desk and prepare work for the next day and Yoongi would approach him and wrap his arms loosely around his neck and ask him if he was going to take long to come to bed.

 

Tonight was no different. He was typing in his laptop his report regarding the monthly sales on his company when Yoongi wrapped his arms around his neck and peeked at what he was working on.

 

"Do you take long to come to bed?" Yoongi whispered.

 

Jimin shook his head, "I'm almost done, Yoongi."

 

"Don’t take long. Good night, Jiminie." Yoongi whispered as he kissed him softly.

 

"Good night." he replied as he kissed Yoongi back.

 

He finished his report around ten minutes later. When he finally stepped into Yoongi's bed, the other was already asleep. He would smile to himself when he felt Yoongi shifting in his sleep, seeking Jimin's warmth.

 

"Yoongi..." he whispered in his ear and Yoongi hummed. He wasn't sure if the other was really listening to him, "I love you.", he said.

 

Yoongi didn’t open his eyes but mumbled “I love you too.”, as he buried his face on Jimin’s neck. Jimin fell asleep with a soft smile on his lips.

 

 

**

 

Jimin arrived late from work only to find Yoongi, wearing the plaid pajamas he was so fond of, sitting by the children’s bed while reading them a bedtime story. He watched in fondness as the other male stood up slowly and adjusted the blankets around the children as he kissed them goodnight.

 

“Oh, I didn’t see you there.” He whispered as he closed the children’s bedroom door carefully.

 

Jimin smiled fondly at him as he took off his coat and approached Yoongi and pecked his lips, “You have no idea of how much I love coming home and see you playing with the kids…” Jimin said as he caressed Yoongi’s face.

 

Yoongi smiled at him and wrapped his arms around Jimin’s neck, “Have you eaten already?”

 

“I did eat something earlier but I’m not saying no to your food. Please, tell me there are some leftovers from dinner.” Jimin begged and Yoongi laughed.

 

“I always make food for the four of us.” Yoongi stated as he took Jimin’s hand and dragged him to the kitchen, “Come. I’ll heat it up for you.”

 

After eating and taking a fast shower, Jimin didn’t feel like going to sleep just yet. He wanted to spend some time with his boyfriend who was now sitting on their bed, reading one of his books.

 

“Hey, what are you reading?” Jimin sat down next to him and took a peek at the book.

 

“It’s called Chicken soup for the soul.” Yoongi said.

 

“And what is that?”

 

“Just a bunch of heartwarming stories I like to read before bed.” Yoongi said.

 

“Read one to me.” Jimin whispered in his ear as he pulled him closer to him.

 

“Hmmm, ok. Let’s see…” Yoongi mumbled as he went through two more pages and reached a new chapter of the book. Yoongi started reading and Jimin rested his head on his shoulder as he closed his eyes and tried to absorb every detail in Yoongi’s deep and soothing voice. It felt like home.

 

After a while, Jimin felt Yoongi shaking his arm lightly, "Hey, Jimin. Are you asleep?"

 

"No. I just love listening to your voice." Jimin said, with his eyes still closed.

 

"What's so special about my voice, Jiminie?" Yoongi asked as he put his book on the bedtime table and glanced at Jimin.

 

"What's not special about you?" Jimin asked as he captured his boyfriend's lips in a passionate kiss.

 

"Hmmm, Jiminie..." Yoongi mumbled between kisses, "The door...” Yoongi warned.

 

“I already locked it.” Jimin said as he ed Yoongi’s pajamas and kissed Yoongi’s neck.

 

Yoongi kissed him back and melted in his arms. That night Jimin found out what it meant to make love.

 

 

**

 

On the next morning Jimin was the first one to wake up and took his sweet time to admire Yoongi, who laid asleep peacefully next to him.

 

He caressed his face and kissed his nose, watching with fondness as the other stirred in his sleep and woke up.

 

“Good morning.” Jimin whispered with a smile.

 

“Good morning, Jiminie.” Yoongi replied in a very cute way that made Jimin weak.

 

“How are you feeling?” Jimin asked.

 

“Good.” Yoongi replied, “A little sore, but good none

Please log in to read the full chapter