The visit

The susbtitute
Please log in to read the full chapter

A week after his wife’s arrest, Jimin decided to pay her a visit in jail. He had been thinking a lot lately and decided that his marriage was over.

 

“What do you want?” she asked as she rolled her eyes and let the police officer take off her handcuffs, “I thought I was being visited by my lawyer.”

 

“Sorry to disappoint you.” Jimin said in a cold tone.

 

“I’m in no mood to speak to you.” She said as she sat down on the chair and crossed her arms in front of her chest, “What do you want?”

 

“The divorce.” Jimin stated and his wife laughed at him and she unfolded her arms and looked at her husband with an evil smirk.

 

“Must I remind you what will happen if I divorce you?” she threatened.

 

“I’m not afraid of your threats, Yoonji.” Jimin stated, “I’ve always taken good care of the kids, I don’t care about what DNA tells about them. They’re mine and I intend to take care of them. For all I know, you could be bluffing.”

 

She gave an evil laugh, “Yeah, I could be but I’m not.” She got serious, “Do you remember how we met, Jimin? The circumstances?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Do you remember how desperate you were to get a sponsor for your electronic division in Park Enterprise?” she asked and Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, not understanding what was her point, “Do you remember telling me on one of our dates that you admired a business man called Choi Yu? That he could be your company’s sponsor if he just accepted your terms?”

 

Jimin nodded, “What’s your point?”

 

“You must also remember that Choi agreed on your terms with no apparent reason after you insisted so long and after he always said no the previous times, don’t you?”

 

“I still don’t get your point, Yoonji.”

 

She smirked at him, “I’m the reason why he agreed to sponsor you, you idiot! If I didn’t have with that old pig back in that day, he would’ve never agreed in sponsoring you.” She told him and Jimin stared at her with wide eyes and in disbelief, “That old pig got me pregnant.”

 

“No way…You’re lying..” Jimin shook his head in disbelief.

 

“No. I’m not.” She continued, “When I found out I was pregnant, I couldn’t wait too long. That’s when I decided you would look better as a husband than that old pig. So I seduced you into bed two weeks later and then told you I was pregnant..” she smiled, “You were so happy with the news you decided to get married fast.”

 

“No…”

 

“Yes.” She smirked, “I heard Choi Yu got sick and is probably dying soon with no heir to claim his fortune…I wonder how he would react if he found out he actually has a seven years old son…” she wondered, amused at the fact that her husband looked terrified.

 

“You…you wouldn’t do that…”

 

“Try me.” She said with a poisonous tone, “Ah, and Jungkook is probably not your son either…” she continued nonchalantly, “At the time I got pregnant, I was already having an affair with Lee so…” she shrugged, “I’m not really sure if Jungkook is your son or Lee’s.” she gave another evil laugh at Jimin, “Why so surprised? Why do you think I insisted the guy should be Jungkook’s godfather? You really are dumb, Jimin.” She rolled her eyes, “I’m kinda glad I failed in killing the guy…Now I can use him to threaten you about losing your precious son.” She gave another malicious laugh.

 

At this point, the rage building up inside Jimin was too much to handle. He jumped across the table and took his hands to his wife’s neck, “I’m going to kill you! You ing !!”

 

He wasn’t able to strangle her for long since the police officers came inside and took Jimin away from her. The evil woman gave another poisonous laugh as she saw him being manhandled by the officers, “You’re so pathetic…” she said as she allowed one of the police officers to put her in handcuffs again, “Remember, Jimin. You try to cut me off from your life and I’ll cut the kids off from yours. It’s a promise.” She yelled as she was dragged out of the room.

 

“Let go of me!!” Jimin yelled at the police officer who was grabbing him, “I’m going to kill her!”

 

“Sir, stop this or I’ll have to arrest you too!” the police officer said, “Think of your children. They can’t afford to lose their father.”

 

Jimin stopped resisting and he lowered his head in defeat, “I think they already lost me…” he whispered as his tears started falling down his face.

 

 

 

**

 

Yoongi found it odd that despite the numerous updates from his nephews, Jimin didn’t reply to any of them.

 

“Why isn’t daddy responding?” Taehyung pouted as he stared at Yo

Please log in to read the full chapter