The domesticness

The susbtitute
Please log in to read the full chapter

“The children are already asleep but I’m sure they’d be thrilled to wake up to see you…” Yoongi said.

 

Jimin gave him a thankful smile and nodded, “I’m going to see them now.”

 

“Yeah, you do that while I take a shower.” Yoongi said as he made his way to the bathroom, “The bedroom is down the hall on your right.” He said before he closed the bathroom door.

 

Jimin sighed, he sure missed the children, HIS children, no matter what Yoonji said. He made his way to the bedroom quietly and approached the bed. Taehyung was deep asleep hugging Jungkook loosely, who rested his head on his brother’s chest. Jimin took a seat next to them and gave each a kiss on the forehead. He didn’t have the heart to wake them up so he just laid down on his side and watched the children sleep as he caressed their heads gently.

 

Jimin fell asleep shortly after laying down with the kids. When Yoongi got out of the shower, he wasn’t surprised to find Jimin laying on the bed, asleep and with his arm wrapped protectively around his sons.

 

Yoongi smiled at the domestic scene. He made his way to the closet and took out a blanket that he used to cover Jimin. He had noticed how tired Jimin looked when he arrived. He also knew Jimin was upset about something but he didn’t bother him with questions. He only hoped Jimin would wake up feeling a little better now that he had his children’s company.

 

Yoongi decided to sleep on the guest room that night. It was supposed to be the children’s room but his nephews preferred his bed over theirs.

 

 

**

 

On the next morning Taehyung was the first to wake up and looked at his father in a mix of disbelief and happiness, “Daddy?” he mumbled. Jimin woke up to his son’s voice and smiled at him, “Hey…Did you sleep well?” he asked Taehyung.

 

Taehyung gave him a big smile and jumped on top of him, in a tight hug, “I missed you so much! I’m so glad you’re here!” he said.

 

With such a commotion, Jungkook woke up and stared sleepily at his brother and at his father, “Daddy?”

 

“Yes, Kookie?”

 

Jungkook took his little index finger and poked his dad in order to make sure he wasn’t dreaming, “You’re here…” Jungkook gasped as he jumped on top of his father and also hugged him.

 

“I missed you guys so much!” Jimin said as he hugged them back.

 

“We missed you too!” Jungkook said, “Now we can have fun together with uncle!” he continued.

 

“By the way, where is uncle Yoongi?” Taehyung asked as he looked around the bedroom. Jimin shrugged and looked around.

 

“I don’t know, Tae. We should get up…” Jimin suggested and his children got out of the bed along with him.

 

He thought Yoongi would be in the living room, sleeping in the couch but he was wrong.

 

“Maybe he’s in the other bedroom.” Taehyung said as he ran towards the guest room and opened the door to peek inside, “Yep, he’s here!” Taehyung yelled and Jimin approached him fast to hush him.

 

“Shhh, let him sleep a while longer…” Jimin whispered as he looked inside the room to see Yoongi sleeping peacefully, “Let’s make breakfast before waking your uncle, ok?”

 

Taehyung nodded and Jungkook tugged the hem of Jimin’s shirt, “Daddy?”

 

“Yes?” Jimin replied as he turned around and faced his son.

 

“Can we have pancakes today?” Jungkook asked.

 

“Yes, we can.” Jimin said and Jungkook gave him a bright smile that made him look even cuter now that he had two teeth missing instead of one.

 

“Wait a minute…” Jimin mumbled as he looked at his son’s mouth closely, “When did you lose your second tooth?” he asked.

 

“Yesterday…we sent you pictures but you didn’t answer…” Jungkook explained.

 

“Oh…I’m sorry…I didn’t see it….” Jimin said, “I’ll make sure to call the tooth fairy again, I promise.” Jimin assured.

 

Jungkook's eyes widened as he seemed to remember something and he made his way back inside the bedroom where he slept, coming back few seconds lates with a 2000 won bill in his hand and his face beaming in happiness.

 

“Look what the fairy left under my pillow.” Jungkook said with a smile as he showed his father the bill.

 

Jimin found himself smiling at this.

 

“I wish I had such a diligent tooth fairy…” Taehyung pouted and crossed his arms in front of his chest, “My tooth fairy never came for my teeth…”

 

Jimin looked at his son with an apologetic smile. He knew Yoonji had crushed her son’s dreams about the tooth fairy the moment he said he lost his first tooth.

 

“There are some teeth in there that will come off eventually. We will write a very detailed letter to the tooth fairy regarding her missed visits to you, ok?” Jimin told his son.

 

“Ok…”

 

“Shall we make breakfast?”

 

“Yes!” Taehyung and Jungkook said at the same time.

 

 

**

 

Yoongi woke up to the faint smell of freshly made pancakes and coffee. He stood up slowly and made his way to the kitchen to find Jimin by the stove, turning pancakes while wearing an apron. The children were placing the dishes on the table.

 

“Uncle Yoongi! Good morning!!” Jungkook said with a cute smile.

 

“Good morning.” Yoongi replied with a smile. Jimin turned around to face him and gave him a gentle smile as he stared at him from head to toe. Jimin had to admit Yoongi looked pretty cute while wearing a plaid pajama. He looked so soft and his messy hair made him look even cuter than he already was.

 

“Good morning, Yoongi.” Jimin managed to say, “I hope you don’t mind me taking over your kitchen…The kids wanted pancakes for breakfast…” he explained.

 

“It’s ok.” Yoongi said as he brushed his eyes. He was still sleepy.

 

“Take a seat and eat.” Jimin said as he turned around and turned a pancake over, “I promise I won’t set your kitchen on fire.”

 

Yoongi smiled at Jimin’s remark, “Do you need some help?” Yoongi asked as he made his way to Jimin and took a peek over Jimin’s shoulder.

Please log in to read the full chapter