Chapter 7

Who will win this game?
CHAPTER 7
 
 
Kim jong kook slowly open his eyes and notice that even tought she wasn't relaxed song ji hyo stil had her eyes closed.So he,that didn't have enough decided to kiss her again so this time he used his hand to gently bring her face close to his,but at that time she opened her eyes and slowly they became wide open,but he didn't care thinking that she wouldn't mind,so he went for another kiss.
 
 
"Why did you do it?"she asked with a trembling voice that made him stop.Finally he look her right in the eyes and realizing that he just kissed song ji hyo,he panicked.
 
 
"S-song ji hyo"
 
 
"Let me go right now"she said with a low voice.at that he let her go immediately.The room was filled with awkaward silence that could be cut down with a knife.Song ji hyo with trembling ginger tried to brought them near but stopped even before she could approach her own face.She looked at kim jong kook who had no idea of what to do,knowing that she is more than angry.
 
 
"Kim jong kook...answer me"
 
 
"...i..."finally he take a big breath and decided to tell her the truth,but...
 
 
"NO,DON'T TALK!"
 
 
"Hu?but you just asked me-"
 
 
"I don't want you to say anything anymore,just leave...leave!"she was furious.When she just was having a good year filled with joy and the fact that she didn't think about him as much as she was afraid,she would.Song ji hyo now is in a mess again.
 
 
"Wit...i have something to say"she was so mad that started to walk ferociously towards him.It was something he missed a lot her bully side,where she swear and get all mad.He didn't know if she changed or not,because they lost contact and he only looked new of her trought the net,or when friends talked about her and about how beautiful she became.Indeed she is beautiful,but song ji hyo became someone he didn't recognize at all.But now seeing her beautiful self coming towards him made him happy and he laughed a bit finding her cute,even tought it wasn't a situation for him to be happy about.But unfortunately song ji hyo noticed.
 
 
"Are you laughing?Does my misery make you happy?"
 
 
"What?calm down?what misery?"he asked confused as she was the one this time that cornered him to the wasl.
 
 
"What are you playing at? Kim jong kook,how could you do this to me? how could you treat me this way?"
 
 
"Wait,i have no idea of what you are thinking about but you are taking it the wrong way"she made a sarcastic laugh.
 
 
"The wrong way? We just fought,i told you that i can't see you anymore,i told you how much hurt i felt,and yet you do this?! What do you want from me?hu? what?Who do you think you are to make a mess out of me? Making my peaceful life a complete chaos once again! How can you do thi s to me?!"she blurt out everything till she became red in the face. He made a painful expression in seeing her that way.
 
 
"I am sorry...but it wasn't to make a mess out of you? How can i?when the mess here is me"
 
 
"You? aish!" they are still face to face when jong kook become serious paired up with a warm expression.
 
 
"I laughed,because i tought you where cute,remininding me of the old times. I kissed you because i couldn't help myself"
 
 
"What?...try saying something that make sense will you?!"
 
 
"SIgh...i realized...that i fell in love with you"she paused and looked at him shocked,
 
 
"...............what?"she asked.
 
 
"I said that i love you...that's why i kissed you...you are,a beautiful girl to me.Cute,funny,smart and i just missed you"
 
 
"...........ya...are you...confessing right now?" he slowly nod.
 
 
"Yes"she was speachless for awhile,before taking a few steps back,this didn't pass unnoticed by him.She Pass her finger trough her hair and start to laugh.
 
 
".ah...ahahah.ahahahah"not understanding why she was laughing he just looked at her.
 
 
"Aish! ya"she look back ferociously.
 
 
"I want to sleep"
 
 
"...hu?what?"he asked a bit confused and embarrassed watching her cherry lips swollen because of him."Right now?"
 
 
"I need to sleep,yet because of your nonsense i will pass another sleepless night! ya! kim jong kook! aish!"his smile passed away in an instant and sighed.He looks at her once again.
 
 
"Do you think i will be able to sleep tonight?"she looked back at his eyes.
 
 
"You will sleep just fine...kim jong kook i don't want to see you face ever again...get out"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"GET OU!" he look at ther for a few other seconds and then turn around to walk out but he suddenly stop making her stiff.Kim jong kook turn around and look at her with sincere eyes.
 
 
"I am not joking and i don't want to hurt you.I fell in love with you and this time i am not going to let yo go...i will call you frequently from now on...please answr...because no matter what i won't stop this time around."she didn't say a word and just looked away,finally he went away.At that moment she fell on the floor completly tired with no energy left.Her finger then finally touched her lip let her hand touch the ground.Song ji hyo couldn't sleep at all all night.
 
 
.........................
 
 
Few days later.
 
 
Song ji hyo was in a dressing room with her stylist and manager.
 
 
"Aish..."she looks at her phone with frowing eyes before tossing it on the couch.
 
 
"Tsk,the one who told me he fell for me didn't even sent a text...tsk..."she thouth in her mind.This actions of hers didn't pass unnoticed by her manager and hair styilist.
 
 
"Song ji,what are you doing? is there something wrong?"
 
 
"No...nothing...don't worry"she gently answer to her.
 
 
"Then what's with those eyes that seemed as if you want to murder someone?"
 
 
"....you are wrong...i just didn't sleep well enough"
 
 
"I could tell that quite well,but how is it possible.I mean it's almost been a week song ji hyo."
 
 
"Really,don't worry,it's just that i am mad because my neighbor always make noises"
 
 
"This is strange,that house is soundproof"
 
 
"Aish...that's why! how can they be so loud! never give me a moment to sleep!"
 
 
"Arasso...calm down,let's fill a complaint then"he manager was a bit shocked.
 
 
"No...let it be...they will stopp one of these days right?...they will"she turn around and sit confortably on the chair waiting for her hair stylist to finish while she close her eyes.
 
 
"TOC,TOC,TOC"
 
 
"Who is it?"
 
 
"Eonni,it's me"
 
 
"Arasso enter..."the young girl that came inside looked at song ji hyo.
 
 
"Eonni song ji hyo"
 
 
"M?"
 
 
"These roses...are for you"
 
 
"Roses?"she open her eyes and turn around.Then she notice she have a bouquet of red roses.
 
 
"WOW!they are beautiful! who could it be song ji hyo!?"her manager and hair stylist ask in ecxitment she smilie.
 
 
"Well...since today is my fanmeeting maybe a fan? mmm!they smell so good!"then she notice a single rose wrapped up nicely.
 
 
"Hu?what is this?"she take it and notice the card that is beside it.
 
 
"Open it!" she open the card and there is a message.
 
 
message: Dear song ji hyo,i hope you like this small present,Do you know what this single rose mean? "i love you" while the bouquet they are twelve it means"You are deeply loved",that's why i sent you these...i love you deeply...song ji hyo. Kim jong kook.
 
 
Song ji hyo was completly shocked.
 
 
..............................
 
 
After the meeting,she went straight home and left the roses on the table.She frowned and wanted to throw them but...as she grabbed the single rose, song ji hyo smile warmly and slowly smelled the it.After that song ji hyo decide to go on the net and went on youtube.Back in the days there where a lot of videos where the two of them where viewed as a couple so she decided to look at them,to remember those funny and happy days.
 
 
.............................
 
 
Meanwhile kim jong kook decided to meet with Ahah.
 
 
"Hyung! i am here!"
 
 
"O!donsaeng"he went there and sit beside his friend.Then they greet each other.They talked about this and that and then he suddenly blurt out to ahaha that he confessed
 
"Donsaeng...i confessed to her..."
 
 
"AAA,yea...to who?"he asked with his usal curious way.
 
 
"To song ji hyo"....
 
 
"...you...did...what?!"
 
 
"SHHH! calm down"
 
 
"But...how is it possible? I tought that that you and jo...no wait she has a boyfriend...ya!...when did you confess by the way?"
 
 
"First sit down and don't scream"he sit and take a deep breath then he became serious.
 
 
"So...how did it go?"jong kook looked at his hands.
 
 
"The day we went to her house"confused he ask.
 
 
"But you left with us?" he look at Ahah and shake his head.
 
 
"I went back to her house"
 
 
"What? omo!-woa! and so you confessed?"he nodded
 
 
"And then?what happened?"
 
 
"Well...in reality,it went this way.We fought"
 
 
"Fought?...hyung!"
 
 
"Listen,it's soon to be like that"
 
 
"Omo...what did you do?"
 
 
"I wanted to clarify about what happened a year ago but then we ended up fighting"
 
 
"So?"
 
 
"After that she wanted to throw me out of the house"
 
 
"Omo sesange,she must have been out of her"
 
 
"Not yet"ahah started to worry.
 
 
"Hyung,sorry to say this but i am getting scared here.
 
 
"The fact is that i didn't leave"
 
 
"Arasso,so?"ahah was listening with much attention.
 
 
"I...suddenlu grabbed and...i kissed her"Ahah remained there speachless,not moving a bit.
 
 
"...d-d-donsaeng...?"
 
 
"You kissed her?..o my gosh,i bet she was angry"
 
 
"She was more angry when i confessed..."Ahah then drank a cup of water.
 
 
"Chaccaman...when did you fell in love with her? this is seriously crazy!"
 
 
"I know...but i realized that i hated it so much when so ji sub touched her so..."
 
 
"Wow...but don't you think this is a bit too late? Because back then you-"
 
 
"Back then...i think i love her then too."
 
 
"What are you serious?...well we tought so much back then.But later on you had a girlfriend and when she left after awhile so min came so...we all tought that you and fell for the younger so min."
 
 
"I wasn't but...i think it was more about because i fell in love with her"
 
 
"Wait,so you knew?,hyung you are making no sense here"
 
 
"What i mean is that,song ji hyo was always special for me,but after i broke up with seo yeon,those feelings grew more but the problem was that i didn't want a real story at that moment so i think that i just decided to let the me,who felt so strange be a bit away from her.That's what i came to understand"
 
 
"Wow...you took a year to understand such a sucg...you are complicated"
 
 
"Yes i know"his face showed guilty feelings.
 
 
"Ok...so to be clear.You ignored her because you started to fall for her,but because you wanted to cherish your friendship and most of all be free once again you started to ignore her"he slowly and sadly nodded while playing with his finger.Ahah that looked at him with a serious expression finally speak.
 
 
"Yung,can i tell you something?"
 
 
"Sure"
 
 
"You won't get mad right?"
 
 
"...go ahead"
 
 
"You are a big fat and stupid idiot"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"You know?"
 
 
"...I know"
 
 
"Sigh...look what happened because of you? This is not a simple matter,how could you do something like that?In the end it wasn't so wrong to say that you wanted to get closer to so mim even tought she had a boyfriend"
 
 
"I already told you that i didn't feel anything for her"
 
 
"I know,still you where more by her side then to song ji hyo's side."ahah sigh and scratch his head.
 
 
"Sigh...tell me this at least.Did you fel t that something was strange with her?"
 
 
"...well at first i saw her smiling quite a lot and then she started to be more...you know to come toward me more than before,clingy"
 
 
"While you put good didstance between the two of you right?" he sigh and nod.
 
 
"Then she started to come to me less and lesser till...all that happened"
 
 
"So in the end you noticed she changed towards you but you didn't question yourself or her and just went on that way?" he nod.
 
 
"Aish...young you are a big,fat and stupid idiot,you know?"
 
 
"Dongsaeng dear don't go too far"
 
 
"Sorry respected hyung"
 
 
"DAE"
 
 
"Cndae,respected hyung..."
 
 
"What?"Ahah became serious again.
 
 
"Are you sure this time? Because let's say things as they are. If this is the truth you where a big bastardard towards her anyway.Kim jong kook hyung,when it was the fact about song ji hyo and you being fired i was worried for the both of you but i was even more worried when i couldn't get in touch with her,she suffered really a lot in that period of time.What you where for her,me and the others couldn't be.We knew it and after seeing you change like that and her change too...i really was scared.I love you hyung but she is my dear ji hyo too,she is like family and seeing her suffer like that i didn't like it...now what i want to ask you,if you are true and real this time,because if you are mistaken about your feelings again...this time i think you should be sincere,apologize and leave her life forever.Right now she is doing great and i think she did a great thing leaving the show.She is happy,if you are not right this time she will be more than unhappy jong kook hyung....so how sincere are you towards ji hyo?
 
 
--------------------
 
 
"Woa!this episode was really fun...he touched me so to try and not to laugh because of gary's spy mission...this too,and this!awww."she was watching at all the moments they where happy,the fanmade they made where really beautiful and they where so cute and happy together.At that moment she felt happy again,thinking that now he was feeling the same as her and those happy moments could happen again.But then.
 
 
"What's this?"the latest videos and pictures of them together before they left.When they played the cute game.In the past he would smile from ear to ear but...from then his eyes talked volumes and his actions too.song ji hyo didn't exprect it to be such thing in the fan made.For the fans those where eyes that where looking at her with love but the truth was another because he would always smile and pat her hear on his own accord but in the latest episodes it was always her and then his fcae never really smiled...She stopped and sat on the ground leaning on her couch a hand holding the rose the other was for her face to rest.Slowly she looked at the red rose and at the image on the PC song ji hyo's eyes became red and her hand now,she put it on her eyes so she couldn't see anything.A tear fal from each of her eyes.
 
 
"SOB,SOB,SOB"in the end what was the things she should do?That was a period of her life she wanted to forget.Now...is she willing to forgive and forget?
 
 
...................................
 
 
"Are you?"
 
 
"I am.I am sincere towards her.I love ji hyo"
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ok guys,this is the 7 chapter,i thank you all once again for reading.wHat will kim jong kook do now?