Chapter 9

Who will win this game?
alphanumeric123 thanks for the compliment i hope tought that in the future i can make you happier,you and all my others readers.
 
 
Chapter 9
 
 
"Stay away"suddenly they hear a voice and so the both of them turned around.
 
 
"Who are you?"ask kim jong kook pissed.The shadow approach even more till he is just a few steps from them.
 
 
"I said...stay away"his voice carried a threatening tone,he first looked at ji hyo then turned to look at kim jong kook.Seeing his dangerous gaze while looking at kim jong kook,song ji hyo walked in front of him surprising kim jong kook.
 
 
"Song ji hyo...what are you doing?"
 
 
"Something is wrong,i think you are his target"
 
 
"So what? Even if the case i can beat him to a pulp you know it."
 
 
"Still you need to go back inside,you can't get hurt"kim jong kook was starting to feel worried for her,even tought he was happy for her action he was feeling ansey. They wispered.
 
 
"Calm down...tell me what you want,i will do everything you want" kim jong kook was against it and looked at her.
 
 
"Ya! What do you mean everything he want? step aside.I don't need your protection,i should be the one protecting"he say and so he started to move,but she refused to put him in danger, if he is her fan,if even he is simply crazy,he won't hurt her.After listening them all this time, the man started to walk again.
 
 
"I said...stay away"he raised a bit more his voice and suddenly his dangerous gaze switched to her,shoking song ji hyo and kim jong kook.
 
 
"I said stay away from kim jong kook!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"the man suddenly pull out a knife from his pocket aiming at song ji hyo,seeing that kim jong kook witouth even thinking protected song ji hyo from the mad man,and took the knife instead of her.
 
 
"Kim jong kook!"she paniked when blood dropped on the floor.He look at song ji hyo and smile.
 
 
"I am fine...don't be scared"
 
 
"What are you talking about idiot!"she was about to cry
 
 
"K-k-kim jong kook...i am sorry i,what did i-"At first the man was feeling guilty because his idol where hurt by him,but instead of stopping he was even more enraged.His rage still on song ji hyo,so he grabbed the knife that was still in kim jong kook's shoulder and pulled it out.
 
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
 
 
"Kim jong kook! O no! Bastard!how can you hurt him!stop it!"she said to the mad fan.So
 
 
"It's all your fault it's not mine! he was hurt because of you!"then he went for another attack,but kim jong kook even tought he was in pain raised from the ground and went for the man trying to stop him,but he couldn't do it well,he was in too much pain and the man was faster so he dodget him and went again for ji hyo.
 
 
"Run ji hyo ya!"kim jong kook said still trying to stop him,he was about to reach her but kim jong kook finally was able to grab his waist.
 
 
"You...bastard...how could you do something like this!"
 
 
"But i...i just wanted to make her leave your life!you don't need her!"
 
 
"Who said so!...i need her! who the heck do you think you are to meddle in my life!"kim jong kook struggled but he was too angry at the moment.
 
 
"It's dangerous! Stop it kim jong kook!"so she run to the man and bit hard his arm that was with the knife,
 
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
 
 
"Why are you still here! go away!"
 
 
"Don't be stupid how can i leave you here alone!"
 
 
"He is crazy! just go away!"
 
 
"I am...crazy? you damn bastard! i will kill you first and then song ji hyo!!" so he pressed the knife towards jong kooks face,as he was bleeding a lot and sweat was falling down like beads.When he was about to collapse song ji hyo suddenly grab the knife startling the man and kim jong kook.
 
 
"TSk...you came on your own?At least you are not a coward" she laugh sarcastically.
 
 
"Coward? AHA! are you kidding me?you said you are his fan but look what yiou did to him...!!!"
 
 
"Shut up! !!"he tried to get back the knife but she, with greetted teeth tighten the hold on it as she start to sweat from the pain.
 
 
"Stop it! idiot! what are you doing?!"
 
 
"Song ji hyo! get away!" kim jong kook tried to push her away but she stood her gronund.Her beautiful dress tainted of her blod and kim jong kook's blood,really a bad sight.
 
 
"Do you really want to hurt me?Go ahead if you can,i won't run from you...but i wonder...if you will be able to do anything wothouth a knife!"
 
 
"You!!!"The man with force take back the knife cutting her hands and blood start to fallof even more and the wound is even more big.Then the crazy man push her on the ground,she hit her head but was still able to stay concious.
 
 
"Song ji hyo!"kim jong kook screamed from the shock and anger.He was so out of it, he didn't care anymore about the pain and charged toward the man who was about to stab song ji hyo.
 
 
"Don't touch her!!!"he take the man and push him hard to the wall with all his might.The man took quite the blow but jst a bit he slowly get up again.
 
 
"Are you ok?! Ji hyo ya!"he try to make her get up a bit,carressing her face,but song ji hyo saw his shoulder full of blood and got scared as she panicked watching his wound.
 
 
"I am fine...just think of yourself!"
 
 
"Idiot! how can i!-"song ji hyo saw the man was still about to rush toward him
 
 
"Kim jong kook! Run!"BUt fortunately finally someone came to help them.
 
 
"Bastard!don't touch ji hyo!" another guy came and hit him hard.
 
 
"Help! they are here"
 
 
In the end the man was finally taken out but at that moment kim jong kook and ji hyo fainted,they whee just too tired,both phisically and mentally.
 
 
-----------------------
 
 
Where am i?...song ji hyo slowly open her eyes.
 
 
"Ouch-"she try to get up a bit but her head was hurting a lot.
 
 
"Noona! you woke up? Omo sesange! you scared the hell out of me! doctor! she woke up"
 
 
"...Little brother...what are you doing here?where am i?"
 
 
"You where attacked,now you are in the hospital"
 
 
"Attacked?"suddenly she remembered her eyes wide open.
 
 
"That's right!...where is kim jong kook?"she grab her brother's shirt.Her voice ansey and full of worry for him. She just wanted to run to where he was, by his side.
 
 
"Calm down sister,he is alright.just think of yourself!"
 
 
"Where is he?tell me!" seeing her like that her brother had no choice but to tell her where he was.AFter she was told where he was song jy kyo rushed outside the room not even let him finish talking talking.She run to the room he told her.
 
 
"Kim jong kook! Kim jong kook! where are you?kim jong kook!"she finally found the room and opened the door real fast.But when the door opened ,kim jong kook was already standing there.
 
 
"Song ji hyo?"he was surprised to see her.
 
 
"Why are yo here?"he asked surprised to see here in such a hurry.
 
 
"Did something happen?"he asked quickly.He was so worried that after her woke up he wanted to rush to her side,but the nurse stopped because she need to clean the wound and wrap it up.After she left he didn't care about her warning to stay in bed and instead rushed to her side.
 
 
"Kim jong kook..."she started to cry and then hugged him tightly.Kim jong kook didn't ecxect her to hug him.
 
 
"Ouch!"but she was holding him too tight and hurt him.After realizing what she has done,song ji hyo quickly let him go and worried ask him.
 
 
"O no,i am sorry!Kim jong kook are you ok?"
 
 
"Dae.i am fine don't worry..."she take sight of relief and she sit on the chair as if she was out of energy.Kim jong kook watched her every move and a smile appeared on his face.
 
 
"Where you worried for me?"
 
 
"Of course! how could i not?! you almost lost your life because of that bastard and the cause was me"a warm feeling came to his heart he was happy but then he remembered what happened because of a stupid fan of his.So he rushed to her this time.
 
 
"W-what are you doing?"he look at her hands and they where bandaged he was sad and pained.She noticed what he was thinking and conforted him.
 
 
"Don't worry it's ok the cut wasn't deep"he couldn't even look at her in the eyes and only looked at her hands gently touching them.
 
 
"DOes it hurt?Will it leave a scar?"he ask with a painful voice.
 
 
"No it won't...and it doesn'r hurt either"Seeing him so down made her unconfotable so she gently take his face in her hands,lifting it gently up to look at her.
 
 
"Look at me...i am fine so stop being like a scaredy cat"he then noticed that even her head was bandaged he panicked.
 
 
"I didn't notice it before...i could i?...what happened to your head?"he was worryed to no end.
 
 
"It's nothing much...don't worry" he looked down as his eyes became red.
 
 
"I am sorry...it was all my fault that you-"
 
 
"Idiot,shut up"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Just how was it your fault? If it wasn't for you i would have left this world for good...more importantly...how is your wound? I am sorry you took the knife for me"
 
 
"Don't you even mention it.Just how could you so fearlessly be like that?YOur a girl and i you didn't have to do do that"He was a bit angry because she was hurt and because she didn't leave like he told her to.
 
 
"Just who did you take me for? Do you really think i would leave you there all alone?"she frowned
 
 
"Or was i a hindrance?"
 
 
"What the heck are you saying?You weren't!But you got hurt and...most of all...don't you hate me?"she was atken aback but then calmed down.
 
 
"Sigh...maybe before...but it's not really what i feel...i was just sad all this time...unfortunately kim jong kook...even tought i would like to forget those moment,they keep on coming to mind.I am already the jealous type and when i see you around other girls,the moment you where with so min and what happened after,your changes and so on...keep on coming.I am just full of doubts...maybe it's more that...the reason"she looked at the sad and pained him.
 
 
"Cough...anyway...i would have done the same for anyone else" earing those words made him a bit sad as a pained and hopless smile appeared on him,this didn't pass unnoticed to her.But what he did for her was courageous and so at least making him a bit happier wouldn't hurt.
 
 
"In any case what happened between us as those happy moments are still in my memory as well so i was more worried than if it was another person...in the end...i still care for you"she was embarrassed in saying those words and shocked he slowly looked up to her.After saying these words song ji hyo just wanted to escape...so she get up.
 
 
"...I am leaving...you go back to bed and rest" she start to walk past him but kim jong kook raise and hug her.
 
 
"Kim jong kook what-"he gave her a back hug.
 
 
"Just a bit...and thanks you...for staying by my side and for worrying..."then he turn her arouund and now they are fave to face.
 
 
"I understand your worries and i won't force you but...i won't give up on you,never so even toght you can't forget for now,i will do my best so that you can at least give me a chance"kim jong kook's gaze is full of determination.
 
 
"I am going to make you change your mind"
 
 
"Because you are mister capable?"he smile a bit.
 
 
"Dae...since i am mister capable,what i want i can get"she cross her arms and rebut teasing.
 
 
"But just so you know,i am the only girl who can beat mr capable,so don't be so sure of yourself...i am not a young girl swayed by your good look."
 
 
"Aigo...so i am handsome in your eyes?"she is a sincere and straightworward woman so she just say her truth.
 
 
"Dae.In my eyes you are an handsome man"he was a bit startled but then he laughed gently.
 
 
"Aigo...i am onored"
 
 
"You always knew that for me you are a real good looking man"
 
 
"That's true"
 
 
"Exactly,but this does not mean i will give myself to you"
 
 
"I am aware...you where never ey+asy to deal with"
 
 
"At least you know...but this is not a game kim jong kook...i have no intention of giving you hope.Even tought i was hurt before i still care about you and giving hope when there are none,it's too cruel,i hope you understand me."
 
 
"I know,but having hope or not,it's my decision and i am just sure that you still love me so i will just make you admit it and so...i can make you happy forever...later on you will understand me."
 
 
She was astonished once again from his confession,Every time is always so damn hard not being able to just say yes to him but she have still doubts and after a year shedon't want to let her heart run wild again.
 
 
"Kim jong kook listen-"
 
 
"As i said i won't run as i did now towards you,i won't kiss you abruptly anymore either even tought every time i see you i just want to kiss you so bad"earing about kisses,made song ji hyo became totally red in the face and kim jong kook found her reaction so much cute,too cute.
 
 
"You are red...this is bad...i really want to hyg and kiss you know"she frown still red in the face.
 
 
"Ya! idiot!don't try anything strange!..."
 
 
"Mpfff...i won't i promised but at least don't push me away anymore.At least...as a friend...let's go back a bit to those time"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"With this i don't mean that i am giving up on you.I am just saying we should become more confortable with each other,so that you can at least have fun with me"
 
 
"Gosh,you are so...you are quite smart hu? Starting from the base"
 
 
"Dae,i am smart"
 
 
"BUt i am smart too.This is like asking me for a date."
 
 
"We can go with our friends first"
 
 
"What make you think i am willing.You always say that i am still in love with you,but did it ever cross your mind that in this year maybe i would have someone else in my eyes?"He flinched for a moment.
 
 
"I am sure you are not seeing anyone"
 
 
"What make you so sure?A year is not short kim jong kook"
 
 
"Then who is it?"he ask.
 
 
"..."she watch his every facial expression and almost loose her cool,but she still have to be strong.Either way what she sai is the truth.While they where apart her heart was a bit more relaxed and a man that that her forget him already existed...it was son ji sub.Even tought it's still not love he became important in her life.
 
 
"So ji sub"
 
 
"Mpfff,ya,did you forget?you said before that there is nothing between you two,that there was only friendship."
 
 
"Yes,but i never told you that i don't have the slightest feeling for him right?" This revelation was really unecxpected.He was speachless.
 
 
"But...i agree being friends we can try it out...i have no meaning behind it tought" after coming back to reality he said.
 
 
"But i do.So never forget it,because no matter who you have in your heart now...i am sure i am still vividly present in your heart"
 
 
Ok everyone,this time it's not really a long chapter still i hope you like it.PLease tell me what all of you think about this chapter,comment because i really like to read them,thanks for taking time to read my story hugs to everyone!.