chapter 18

Who will win this game?
 
CHAPTER 18
 
 
Song ji hyo wake up thanks to the ray of lights.As her eyes open in her drowsy state she rub her eyes with her fingers.After finally opening her eyes a bit more she realize that something is circling her body,she look at what it is .It was and arm,a strong arm that was holding her tightly.Song ji hyo look at her left side and see that a man was beside her,it was kim jong kook.Song ji hyo was really embarrassed and could only look at his face so near hers.Her heart was beating fast,racing against her own chest.Song ji hyo remembered the night they just passed,every kiss and movment he made was engraved in her memory.How gentle he was yet his feelings about her,kim jong kook didn't hide any of it.Every time he said i love you to her she felt like she never wanted to leave his side.She was happy.Song ji hyo look at his handsome face and with her finger trace his eyes,his nose and finally his lips,but suddenly her hands was grabbed by his hand.
 
 
"What are you doing?"she was startled,kim jong kook was staring at her with his beautiful eyes and she felt like her heart was going to explode,at that moment,once again the memories of the night before came to light and she couldn't take it anymore,Song ji hyo didn't reply,instead she slowly tried to take her hand back and get away from him,while looking at his face with a bit open.In her head she hoped that at least at that moment she would be able to win against kim jong kook,hoping to be able to leave but,sensing her little movments kim jong kook pull her even closer their forehead almost touching,he was smiling while she had her eyes wide open looking at him.
 
 
"Where do you want to go?"he say while looking at song ji hyo who finally close and gulp,she make an awkaward smile and look elsewhere.
 
 
"G-good morning...jong kook"
 
 
"Oppa...call me oppa as you usually do...it's been awhile since you called me that way"
 
 
"Arasso...oppa...cndae..."he smile and then put one arm under his head to rest,it's as if he was about to watch a really good show.
 
 
"Say,what is it?"
 
 
"You know...can you please... release me?"
 
 
"Aaa,so you want to escape?"
 
 
"Dae.ANYO!"she quikly deny what she told him.KIm jong kook was amused,her cutness was so unbelivable that kim jong kook couldn't help but smile and .
 
 
"Mmm,but i think that you want to escape,why do i think this way?i wonder?"She shake her head.
 
 
"You are wrong, i swear it's not like that"he smile and watch her lips.
 
 
"Mmm,i see" Then he kiss her,startling her,she felt her chest touch his muscular abs and she felt like going on fire.When he stopped he put his head to rest again to watch her reaction.
 
 
"Good morning,beauty"
 
 
"What?beauty?"she said while watching him.She couldn't talk anymore,running away was something she wasn't able to do,so she could only plead.Lowering her head she said.
 
 
"Please release me oppa"she said desperate.He tease.
 
 
"Wae?Where do you want to go?"she frown and look back at him angry.
 
 
"Aish...just let me go...i want to get out of the bed"
 
 
"Are you embarrassed?"he got her without mercy.She was defeated.
 
 
"Dae,i am! I feel like going crazy! close you eyes and let me get out of here."Kim jong kook let out a small but heart felt laugh and give her another kiss holding her body close to his.
 
 
"No,wait,mn."The kiss he gave her was sensual and slow.Her slender body was completly wrapped by his body.At first she was a bit stiff but with his kiss,song ji hyo slowly went along with his kisses.After ,kim jong kook kiss her neck and collar bone,she moan a bit trying to push him away but song ji hyo couldn't do anything against kim jong kook.At one point she just let herself go and touch the back of his head with her free hand,noticing that she didin't push him away anymore,kim jong kook loose the grip of her other hand that finally free stayed on his chest and then went up to his face.They look at each other,his hand touch her chin and bring her for another kiss.Ji hyo was already too much into his kisses,that she couldn't back away anymore even if she tried, this man would never let her go,so she gave in to her feelings and kissed him back with the same passion.Kim jong kook feel his nature raise up so he push her under him.
 
 
"UO!what are you doing?"she ask with her misty eyes.
 
 
"I am sorry ji hyo can i?"
 
 
"What?"she ask even tought she know what he meant,he lay down on top of her and kiss her lips down to her chest.
 
 
"Stop it"She say but still her arms awhere hugging him.He watch her and smile.
 
 
"What are you laughing at?"she say.
 
 
"You want to run again?"
 
 
"..."she frown again and turn to one side hiding her face with his arm.His arm melted at how cute she was acting.
 
 
"You are too cute"he hug her tenderly and she bury her face into his embrace."What is it? i tought you would try to leave again."
 
 
"You won't let me, so i can only make do with what i have"
 
 
"Mmm,my chest?"
 
 
"Dae"while being in his arms,song ji hyo felt secure,she wanted to stay like that forever.
 
 
"I like when you hug me like this"
 
 
"You do?"
 
 
"I hope i could stay like this forever"
 
 
"Really?"
 
 
"Dae"
 
 
"Even tought you wanted to escape so much that i had to use all my skills to make you stay?"
 
 
"You...do you want to see your bleed this time?"kim jong kook watch her and then smirk,
 
 
"You like my s pheraps?"
 
 
"Ya!don't you even try to be funny!damn it...get up we have to go to work!"
 
 
"Today it's my free day tought"
 
 
"But it's not mine"
 
 
"Sigh...arasso"finally she was released by him but didn't get out of the bed.Curious he ask.
 
 
"Didn't you say you wanted to get out from the bed?"
 
 
"Dae"
 
 
"Then why are you still under the sheets?"
 
 
"It's none of your buisness...get out first"
 
 
"Bo?"he laugh.
 
 
"Ya,get out,sleepy head"
 
 
"You first,elder wake up sooner"
 
 
"Ya,who is an elder?"
 
 
"You"
 
 
"You little,get out"he pull out the sheets revealing song ji hyo's beautiful body as she try to cover herself.
 
 
"Ya!"he get down and kiss her.
 
 
"What?Are you still shy?"
 
 
"Dae!so-"he smile happily but with a teasing laugh and wisper to her ear.
 
 
"But i already saw everything and you are mine anyway so..."he kiss her again and lift her in a princess style.
 
 
"Ya!"she smile and laugh together with him hugging his neck.
 
 
"I need to shower"
 
 
"Let's do it together then"he say.
 
 
"Ya!Get out"she close the door and leave him outside smiling from ear to ear.
 
 
"Aigo,she really is blank ji hyo.
 
 
---------------------
 
 
"My gosh...it's so strange...i mean...me and..."she look at the mirror and see all the mark kisses she received from him.
 
 
"Gosh,he ate me alive! Fortunately i don't have a photoshoot today.Aigo,"she shake her head but she was in reality really happy,she liked everything about him,from head to toe.
 
 
Smiling from ear to ear, song ji hyo walk inside the shower closing the glass mirror but.
 
 
"What are you smiling about?"he say appearing behing her with a beautiful smile on his face,making her shocked.
 
 
"YA,CAMJAKYA!"she was really scared because she didn't hear anything.
 
 
"Ahahah"He laugh a bit and hug her before she could fall.
 
 
"Ya! Kim jong kook!I was about to fall down aish"
 
 
"But i got you before that"
 
 
"Aish"she hit him but he didn't even budge.
 
 
"What are you doing here?"she said a bit angry.
 
 
"Let's shower together-"
 
 
"No"
 
 
"Wae?"he asked with a y voice to her ears.
 
 
"Try anything funny and i really am going to get mad.
 
 
"Wae? you where grinning from ear to ear before"
 
 
"I want to shower alone,arasso?"
 
 
"I don't want to"
 
 
"Do you want me to bite you?"she get her revenge and wisper to his ear making his heart race against his chest.Kim jong kook corner her to the wall of the shower till the water started to pour on their bodies.Her long hair follow the line of her slender body.
 
 
"You are always tempting me?he say going near her for a kiss.
 
 
"You are a ert-"he kiss her and she receive it.In between the kisses she try to speak.
 
 
"I really need to-"he kiss her again taking her hands in his.
 
 
"Stop it oppa-"he kiss her again till she is out of breath.Finally he stop and let her go closing the water tub.
 
 
"If you kiss me,i will leave for real"
 
 
"Really?"she frown.
 
 
"Dae,for real"
 
 
"Arasso...i trust you"he wait there a few steps away from her with his wet and well made body seeing her going close,song ji hyo look up and kiss him.A slow and sweet kiss,she touch his waist till she reach his face.KIm jong kook smile seeing her so into the kiss.Finally after awhile she regain her senses and stop.
 
 
"Now it's enough,right?"
 
 
"Not really...but i will get more later"another quick kiss and then he left.
 
 
--------------------------
 
 
After they showered and dressed up they finally started breakfast.
 
 
"Want to sit on my lap?"
 
 
"YA,cut it out!"she look at the watch.
 
 
"It's late damn it!"she quickly eat and went to get her car key.While looking outside she notice people hiding in every corner or near her house gate.Seeing her face troubled kim jong kook get up from the chaor and walk beside her,still chewing his food.
 
 
"The reporters are here"
 
 
"Where?"
 
 
"In that corner and that other one,also behing that three"
 
 
"Damn it...cincia what the heck.Sigh"he look her way.
 
 
"Thanks god i put my car in your parking lot."
 
 
"That's right...but you can't stay here all the time...ok...where do you need to go?Is it ok if i take you to your company?"
 
 
"Yes,i will take care of the rest don't worry...as for my car i will do something about it later...well it can stay here for now,we live together anyway."hearing that both of them became bright red.
 
 
"Ya,still shy? Why are you so red?"he try to but she does the same and point her finger to his face.
 
 
"What about you then?Look at your face,you are red too"they both laugh and look at each other.A moment of silence between their smiles.Kim jong kook pull her to his body taking her from the back,and then give her a passionate kiss.
 
 
----------------------------
 
 
"See you later chagya"he say smiling.
 
 
"What the hell are you saying?"she smile"get out of the car oppa."
 
 
"Arasso"he open the car and was about to get out but...
 
 
"Ciaccaman"
 
 
"What?"he turn around completly cluesless,hen he feel himself being pulled by the shirt.Kim jong kook get a kiss from her,a sweet and delicate kiss that is full of love.Kim jong kook close his eyes and recive it, moving his lips at her rithm.When her lips leave his mouth,kim jong kook open his eyes and see her smiling.He carress her face and give her a quick kiss.
 
 
"I am going,bye,i ill call you later"she nod smiling and waving her her hand she answer.
 
 
"Later"
 
 
-----------------
 
 
"What's with him?Jong kook...kim jong kook!"
 
 
"WAE?WHAT?"he look at his friend of turbo.
 
 
"What's with that face so early in the morning?Are you that happy?" he look at his friend and smile.
 
 
"Wae?Is it that obvious?"
 
 
"Damn yes,you bastard!"and pat his back.
 
 
"So,what will you do now?"
 
 
"I decided to hold a press to say what i need about our real relationship"
 
 
"I see...i think that's the right thing to do...when will you do it?"
 
 
"I need to talk with the ceo first and with her so we can decide for the date.It can even be tomorrow,we'll see."
 
 
"Anyway...did something happen between the two of you?"kim jong kook look at him with an unhappy expression.
 
 
"That's not your buisness"then goes away to the ceo office.
 
 
"Tsk...look at that idiot there"
 
 
Kim jong kook went to his CEO office to talk about the latest evests.
 
 
"CEO"
 
 
"Dae...come inside"kim jong kook walk inside and close the door behind him.
 
 
---------------------------
 
 
song ji hyo walk happy,grinning from ear to ear towards the door of her company.Song ji hyo is beautiful in her every move,she is someone that everyone love,kindhearted and lovable and someone funny to be with.As she walk even the new artists felt blessed and she would greet everyone with the biggest smile and and sincere feelings.But today she is completly different,in a way some of her collegues where disappointed and sad wae?Because they heard the news that she was in a relationship with her long friwnd and now boyfriend kim jong kook.Everyone felt that they shared a bond on the show even tought they felt sad that she left and their cute int was left to nothing,leaving a lot of fans of the couple with a sad and bitter heart.But who knew that those fans one day would have been greeted by a beautiful news they where a couple already,all that is left now is their personal interviews.Today song ji hyo came to talk about this matter and also about her new contracts of works.
 
 
 
 
SORRY THIS IS LATE,I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND ALSO THIS STORY IS ALMOST AT THE END,I MAY END IT IN THE NEXT 1 OR 2 CHAPTERS.tHANKS FOR STAYING WITH ME AND SUPPORT ME TILL NOW.