Chapter 1

Who will win this game?
 
CHAPTER 1
 
 
"Song ji hyo are you still mad?"ask kim joong kook while walking by her side whileher speed insrease and kim joong kook follow suit.
 
 
"Of course i am.do you think i like being played by you?aish"
 
 
"Aya,it's not even the first time! also you would have done the same to me!"
 
 
"Of course!"
 
 
"Then what's the problem?" he can't understand what is wrong at all.
 
 
"I still don't like it ok?i mean you are always like this,aish!"
 
 
"AAA,answer jy hyo ya! i don't unerstand why are you so mad if you know the reason it's a game and it's our job" she suddenly stop startling him even more so when she look at him straight in the eyes.
 
 
"W-w-what?" she get closer to his body while he stand back a bit.
 
 
"Ji hyo ya..."
 
 
"CRAAAAAAAAAAAZ!"
 
 
"HO?!"
 
 
"Now i feel this is right"
 
 
"..."he look at her expressionless.
 
 
"...the game ended already"
 
 
"I know,this is just a reminder that you will be ripped off next time"she then give his name tag nack and she walk away again,he stand there looking at her back disappearing from sight and making a big sigh.
 
 
"I am such an idiot...i don't understand her"
 
 
"Should we revive the monday couple?"a voice suddenly pop out wispering hìì in his ear.Kim joong kook,jump from the surprise.
 
 
"Aish,camjachia! jae seok hyung! you scared me aish!"
 
 
"Wae?"he ask with his usual laughter
 
 
"Aish this hyung"
 
 
"So should we do it again?"
 
 
"What?"kim joong kook ask him.
 
 
"Monday couple"kim joong kook wasn't all that happy in realyty.Because it would mean tha gary would be paired with her again.
 
 
"WIll Gary come back?"
 
 
"No"
 
 
"Then a new member?"joon kook frown.
 
 
"Any"
 
 
"Then what are you talking about?"
 
 
"It's someone from the members idiot"
 
 
"Who? aish just talk"
 
 
"You"
 
 
"Cronicca,i-"joong kook stop and look back at him.
 
 
"Me?"
 
 
"Dae,joong kook ah!"he pat his back.
 
 
"What?but wae?"
 
 
"It seems like you will be a good match for our ji hyo" couple...monday couple...he said me and her?
 
 
"MUAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA,too funny,ya,are you crazy? she have a boyfriend isn't that right? also i have a girlfriend do you really think it's a good idea?aigo,this hyung,tsk,sigh,i am tire.HYung i am going home,good night"joon kook walk away while jae seok shake his head.
 
 
"Tsk,tsk,tsk,that brat,seriously have no idea of what is right or wrong does he?"
 
 
"No he doesn't"three voices answer at the same time.
 
 
"O,guys,what do you think?"
 
 
"Sigh,it's showing all on his face! How can he be like this?"blurt out kwang soo looking his way.
 
 
"Crae! he have something for her but he is the first to not understand!" say seok jin shaking his head with his crossed arms.
 
 
"Sigh,let them be i think it's better,we can't decide for jim...but i don't understand what's wrong with her today?" jae seok who is smart and know her understood that something was wrong,then he look at kwang soo.
 
 
"Kwang soo?" jae seok saw him being in his own world while looking their way.
 
 
"You know something,right?"
 
 
"Hu?" kwang soo look at jae seok after coming back to his senses.
 
 
"What did you say young?"
 
 
"Tsk,ya!" Haha hit his head with a jump.
 
 
"Ahah,you are too short"
 
 
"You tall idiot!"
 
 
"I am the one being hit and you get mad at me?hyung,does it make sense?"he ask to jae seok.
 
 
"You know what's going on with her?anyway kwang soo is right you are too short for him"
 
 
"Ya!i was trying to help you and-"
 
 
"Ya,you are just curious about ji hyo too so stop it,ahahaha"
 
 
"Aish"then everyone laugh and when they stop kwang soo finally speak.
 
 
"I will ask what is wrong with her,but i don't think i can tell you all"
 
 
"Arasso,if she tell you we only have to wait"
 
 
"For her to tell you guys?good thinking i never tought you would be such good human beings"kwangsoo nod his head in satisfaction.
 
 
"We just have to let you spill out the bin"jae seok say leaving kwang soo speachless.
 
 
"Hyung i feel really stuppid right now"everyone laugh.
 
 
"Arasso,just let us now if we can do something for her or if jong kook did something to upset her tell us arasso?"
 
 
"Dae hyung"
 
 
---------------------
 
 
"Ji hyo!"ji hyo who was walking towards her car when a voice stop her and she turn around.
 
 
"Lee dong wook"she smile when she see her friend running towards her.When he finally arrived he smile while panting.
 
 
"Aigo,i have been calling you for awhile now,but you didn hear me at all."
 
 
"Aigo,i am sorry.But why are you here?"
 
 
"Want to drink something with me?"
 
 
"...yes,but only a bit,i have to work tomorrow"
 
 
"Of course"
 
 
---------------
 
 
They went with his car in a quiet bar he always goes to.
 
 
"This place is quite good,relazing"
 
 
"Yes,the owner is a friend of mine,it's usually like this,This is the way he wanted it,where people can feel at peace and regain a peace of mind"Hearing lee dong wook,song ji hyo understood that he was in the end talking about her.
 
 
"So you noticed?"
 
 
"I did"he smile a bit while looking at a table near the bar window.
 
 
"This way"he guide her it's dark and outside the car are not all that visible because there is a garden that separate the bar from the busy road.Flower of different colors and the light of the start and the moon make everything really good and pleasing tought for song ji hyo right now not even this beautiful place can make her calm down.
 
 
"So,what's going on?What happened to my strong ji hyo?"she gave an apologetic smile.
 
 
"Nothing really"
 
 
"Tell me,i am a good friend,i think i proved myself a lot before right?"she finally look at him and gave a big smile.
 
 
"Why where you so mad at kin jong kook?"finally her smile dimmed a little.
 
 
"Did he do something wrong?"
 
 
"Well...it's because he betraied me"she said it wispering but he heard it anyway.
 
 
"Betrayied?but it was only a game.Also it happened before and you did it too"he tried to laugh it off.
 
 
"I know it's just...i don't like when he does that"
 
 
"Hu?why is that so?"the waiter came and the two of them ordered two bottle of beer.
 
 
"Well,i just don't like it.Anyway lee dong wook,gosh you have really a good ear"
 
 
"Ahahaha,well it's just that this place,it's not possible not to hear you"
 
 
"Aigo,sigh"waiter came back and gave them the beers.Lee dong wook,opened the bottle for her .
 
 
"Thanks"he then open his bottle and she start to drink it.
 
 
"Well,it's not even his fault"
 
 
"Then who's fault is it?"she look at him and her smile goes away suddenly,this make lee don wook become worried.
 
 
"You know...my ex"
 
 
"Yes,of course,how can i forget him.You cried buket every time,even tought you always acted cool as if no one noticed"
 
 
"O...was it so obvious?"
 
 
"Yes...so what did he do?" she frown and tighten the grip on her beer.
 
 
"He came to my house yesterday"
 
 
"What?"he was shoked"Did he do something?"
 
 
"Well,he treated me like an idiot that's for sure"
 
 
"...did he...want to come back with you?"he was serious but tried to be as tactful as possible.He know that she was deeply hurt back then.She nod her head.
 
 
"Waaa,that man,seriously is so full of himself!"he stand back on his chair."What did he say?"
 
 
"He was waiting for me at my house's door and when he saw me,he brought roses in his hand with his big arrogant smile"
 
 
"Gosh"
 
 
"He said,come back to me...i told you it was only a stand night with that actress and nothing more.He said it as if it was nothing seriously despicable.That's why i was in a foul mood,because kim joong kook actions in a way hurt me"he frown.
 
 
"Why? i mean it was a game"
 
 
"But he have a girlfriend and is so...you know toward girls"
 
 
"And what does it matter to you?"she frown and dring almost half of the bottle.
 
 
"Listen the thing is that it makes me remember my ex and the fact that he maybe doing the same as him makes me feel bad"
 
 
"He isn't like that you know him better than me,but even if it was the case that's not your buisness right?"she felt sad when he said that what kim joong kook does it's not her buisness.It's right,that's the truth,this reality make her even more upset and finally she drink all of the bottle"
 
 
"Calm down,stop drinking now"when she was about to call for a wraiter again he asked instead the receipt so that they could pay and leave,this way she won't drink anymore.
 
 
"Let's go now,i will bring you home"she was even more in a bad mood.Song ji hyo refused lee dong wook offer to bring her back home but she needed to take her car so she made him drive back to the sbs parking lot where her car was parked.
 
 
"Thanks for everything"
 
 
"It's ok.It seems i didn't do you any good because you are even more angry now"he say apologetically.She smile and pinch his cheek.
 
 
"It hurts!"
 
 
"Aaaa.yes.This is what i needed,your cheek cheered me up,thanks"she let him go and then finally she left and he drove away looking at him mirror in the car.He know that she said that to make him less worried,It's a part of her he appreciate a lot,she is so strong but really kind and caring,lee dong wook can't understand or forgive the one who hurt her this way.Now he is worried also about the jong kook situation.
 
 
"Ji hyo,to me it seem like you have feelings for him...i hope i am mistaken..."
 
 
--------------------------
 
 
SJH POV
 
 
"Sigh"she stopped in front of her car with her sad face.
 
 
"Damn it...what's gotten into me? he is right even if he indeed is betraying his girlfriend it's not my buisness at all!"she hit her head.
 
 
"OUCH!...it hurts..."kin jong kook...this is too strange...why do i keep thinking about him all the time lately?why every time something good happen in the game i always want to express happiness with him before the other members? wae?
 
 
END OF SJH POV
 
 
"Anduegetta...i need to dring some soujo"she get inside the car and drive to the stall of tobokki she usually go to.
 
 
"Ajumma!"
 
 
"O?ji hyo,sit there,want the usual?"
 
 
"Dae and please bring me 3 bottle of soujo"
 
 
"What? 3?"
 
 
"I have high tolerance don't worry,i am eating too anyway"
 
 
"Sigh,you seriously" in just a little while the owner bring her 3 bottle of soujo and a big bowl of dobkki.
 
 
"...ajumma,this...is too much"
 
 
"3 bottle of soujo are too much,little girl"the owner walk to another table,ji hyo look at the bobokkie and eat a few spoon of it but then stop and goes directly for the first bottle of soujo.Song ji hyo lok outside and start to think back.
 
 
After the game ended the team ji hyo and lee dong wook lost to kim jong kook and his female teammate.Song ji hyo wasn't pleased at all,it's always like this,when it comes to him.His every action,when he is so caring towards her,when instead sometimes he only think about the mission and go for it,when the guest always want to stay with him and even at those times he find the time to hug her as an apology,she felt happy.Today was the same,but what happened for her to be so out of it? She can't really understand it herself...but one think she is sure about right at this moment is that she want to see him badly.
 
 
---------------------
 
 
KJK POV
 
 
Kim jong kook is now driving back home,he still can't stop thinking about how strange song ji hyo was.She usually would joke around when something like this would happen,but what was that about?it felt as if he hurt her deeply.
 
 
"Did i do or said something that offended her? kim jong kook still can't figure it out suddenly a call came,it was his girlfriend.
 
 
"Hello?"
 
 
"KOOKIE!"
 
 
"o,what's going on?"
 
 
"I wanted to know if we could go out"
 
 
"Right now?"he was speachless,she was always like this.When they started he never tought his new girlfriend would be so selfcentered,she know well he is always tired after shooting for running man and yet she always get out with things like this.
 
 
"Why are you like this? You know well i am tired at these times,it's late already,how can you ask me to play with you right now?"he wasn't angry or was shouting,his voice was calm but some hint of being displeased was there,he hardly repressed his anger.He don't want to hurt her but when there are times like this he can't help but being like this.
 
 
"Aigo,why are you saying such hurtful things? I just wanted to be with you...you know there is this exclusive club that i want to go together with you.My friends are also there so i-"again,this is always what she is talking about,What she is thinking,SOme times he wonder if she really loves him for who he is or because he is famous.Sigh,now he really have no time to think about her things,kim jong kook was worried for ji hyo.
 
 
"I have no intention of going,i am tired,so much i feel i would drop flat on bed.Do you think i have the right mind set to go into a club?"
 
 
"Kim jong kook! i am your girlfriend! i never said anything to you about your job or the fact that we can't see much but this is too hurtful!"
 
 
"What about you then? it's hard work running man,both phisically and mentally,while i try my best to go on dates with you, you never have the mind to think about me once!"he raise a bit his voice,he canìt help it anymore.when suddenly he is receiving another phone call this time is from ji hyo.Right at that moent his heart skipped a beat.
 
 
"KIM-!"
 
 
"I have an important call from them PD,bye"he cut of the call with his girlfriend and instead quickly answer ji hyo.
 
 
"Ji hyo ya,what's what's wrong?-"
 
 
"Yeobuseyo?"he is surprised,because the one to answer wasn't ji hyo but instead another person.
 
 
"Are you a friend of ji hyo?"
 
 
"O,yea,but...who are you?"
 
 
"O i am-"then a nasal voice can be heard from the phone.
 
 
"Kokkie,kookie! joong kookia!"
 
 
"Song ji hyo?ajumma what is going on what happened to ji hyo?"he is now seriously worried.
 
 
"Well i will give you the address you will see for yourself i can't explain to you right now,just please be quick"the woman gave him the address fortunately he was already near there he parked the car and run outside.
 
 
"What did that girl do?"the owner didn't even noticed his arrival as she was so busy with song ji hyo.
 
 
"Aigo,come down song ji hyo.please come down!"but her plead aren't heard at all.
 
 
"Ajumma,kookie,jong kook where ish he? hic! jong kook"
 
 
"I am here!"jong kook was surprised to see her like this.It's rare for her to drink to this extend.He run to her side.
 
 
"Come down little girl"
 
 
"O!it's jong kook oppa"she smile sweetly at him".
 
 
"Arasso,now come down from the table,oppa is here"he grab her hand and the other to his shoulder so he could help her down.
 
 
"Aajumma! mpfff,he is joong kook! my oppa!"she point her finger at him.
 
 
"Isn't he handsome?"hearing her words he look at her in disbelief.the ajumma look at her and and a smile appeared.
 
 
"Arasso,stop bothering your boyfriend now"
 
 
"What?boyfriend?" he looked at the ajumma and at her.
 
 
"Ajumma-"
 
 
"Dae! i will...a but ajumma...who is my boyfriend?"
 
 
"What?sigh,ca!please bring her home and don't fight anymore"
 
 
"What= but i-sigh" he pay for the tobokki and the soujo and then bring her in his car.
 
 
"Sigh,seriously what's gotten into you?"hw was carefully placing her in the sit next to the driver's and was now securing her with the seat belt.When he was about to complete the action,e feel his face being gently grabbed by small and tender hands he look up and she a smiling ji hyo,only a few inches away,Her lips are still colored or lipstick,her silky hair are gently carressing his cheeck,his heart was about to explode and he start to tighten the hold on the seat belt.
 
 
"J-jy hyo ya"he said stattering.
 
 
"..."he see her face slowly approacching,his eyes wide open.Jong kook wasn't able to think at all.
 
 
"Ji hyo what-"he look at her every action,his mouth a little parted from the shock but then,song ji hyo's face landed on his shoulder.
 
 
"What?"he was amazed by himself,what was he thinking just now,that she would kis-he stopped his wild thinking shaking his head.
 
"You little girl,scaring older men,it's not nice you know?what where you thinking?aigo,how troublesome."
 
 
"Don't do it anymore"
 
 
"Hu?what did you say?"
 
 
"Don't be like him jong kook..."
 
 
------------------------------
 
 
Kim jong kook had no choice but to bring her to his house for the simple reason that she didn't have her keys on her,she told them in the morning that she left them at her family's house,because she forgot to take them back coming back to the shooting.So kim jong kook didn't even search her purse or clothes.So right now he found himself in this situation.He with song ji hyo on his bed.
 
 
"...waaa,this is crazy...so what do i do now?she is completly out of it.Arasso i will let her be as long as she doesn't make trouble and sleep"he was about to go in the living room when song ji hyo start to mumble.
 
 
"It's hot...it's so hot"
 
 
"What?"he turn around and see her with a drowsy expression undressing herself.
 
 
"OOOO!SONG JI HYO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"kim jong kook covers his eyes and turn his head to the side.
 
 
"But...it's hot here"he hear her sweet and girly voice making his heart palpitate not to mention his face felt bright hot as curiosity took the best of himHe slowly turn to look at her that is still undressing.Her every move was so damn y he gulped in seeing her.
 
 
"No hey stop it ok?"he walk to her and in his attempt to stop her he was pratically looking at her in the face holding her two hands,When she was queietly looking at him withouth looking away made him realize just how beautiful she is.Song ji hyo is so smart and brave,she always surprised him,she almost is like a man but then,there are times when she act so cute and feminine,Song ji hyo isn't good at dancing but when she try and is so awkaward it makes her so cute and lovely.
 
 
"This is dangerous"he told her.Song ji ho already succsesfully took off her pants and was now only with her big with shirt, that made her all the more y.
 
 
"Oppa"again her slow and sweet voice explored all his senses.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Don't do it"
 
 
"What?...ya,do you think i am some kind of ert?"still he hold her hands gently,Suddenly jong kook see her frown and a sad expression on her face,this made him feel strange,he didn0t do anything wrong so why is she looking at him in such a way?.
 
 
"Oppa,why did you do it?"he went in panick.
 
 
"Ya,i am not doing anything,i didn't stop you then-"
 
 
"You already hurt me so much"he frown.
 
 
"I did?ehrn did i do it?"
 
 
"Back then,you betrayed me"
 
 
"Again? it was just a game so-"a tears drop down her face.
 
 
"you betraied me so many time with diffent girls,when i decided to end it,you where almost happy about it"she almost laugh but didn't.Finally he nderstand a bit more,but why all of a sudden she is sad about him?
 
 
"What happened?"
 
 
"Now...you want me back? how can you even think about coming back to me?..."she then grab his shirt startling him.With all her strenght she try her best to him him as he look at her with a pained expression.
 
 
"So it was like that..."he pull her into his arms as she cry to her heart content.Jong kook understand what she was feeling and was thinking.He held her close to his heart,with one arm he hold her waist while with one hand carress her head.
 
 
"It's ok,don't worry,i am here"hot tears down her face pouring on his neck,every time he felt it sadness pain and hanger came all at once in his head,thinking that she was betraied,so that was why she broke up with the CEO because she was betrayed.Right at this moment he just want to punch him so much that he would not be able to stand on his two feet anymore.
 
 
.........................
 
 
NEXT DAY
 
 
Song ji hyo wake up with a big head headd.
 
 
"OCH,it hurt,my poor head"she want to touche head but she found it hard to reach it.
 
 
"Aigo,i can't even feel my hand...where is it?" when she try to move she realized that something was wrong.
 
 
"Wait..."she try hard even with her head ache to look at her surrounding when she find her face against a muscular chest,she open her eyes wide.
 
 
"Wait...what is this?...my arms-?"she realize that she is hugging this person,she quicly look up and what she see is behond her thinking.She was speachless.
 
 
"k-k-kim...jong kook?"she couldn't belive it,the fact that their bodies are also so close to each other this is simply crazy!
 
 
"O no...no,no"she try her best to not let him notice the fact that she is trying to flee but...
 
 
"Mmm"he then snuggle closer to her making her jump.His face pratically on her neck,her face burning hot while her heart beat so fast it almost hurt,her breath fast at some point she couldn't think anymore and try her best to go away.
 
 
"Get away,or i am going to scream...i am warning you...i won't be responsible later on,aish,wake up!" she still held it in but her words where enought to make him wake up"
 
 
"Mmmm"she feel kim jong kook move and finally their eyes met,when he realize what happened from her expression he became bright red.
 
 
Good morning everyone! this is my first chapter i hope you like it.Let me know what you think of it,the next chapter will come soon.