Chapter 10

Who will win this game?
CHAPTER 10
 
 
What happened? she is...
 
 
"SLAM!"
 
 
"Song ji hyo!-"
 
 
"Omo,you are ...so ji sub right?"
 
 
"Hu? you are...her brother"
 
 
"Yes"
 
 
"Where is she?How are her conditions right now?"
 
 
"She is fine now"
 
 
"But she isn't here where is song ji hyo?"
 
 
"Sigh...i was going to get her"
 
 
"Get her?"
 
 
"Yea...since you are here let's go together,to catch that block head"
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
SO JI SUB POV
 
 
I was at home,it was my day off and i usually like to rest at home.When i was waiting for my favourite movie the sudden news came.
 
 
"Actress song ji hyo and singer kim jong kook where attacked by a crazy fan,of kim jong kook"
 
 
"What?"i was shocked.I tought of asking her to go and see a movie together as we usually do,we couldn't do it lately because of our work,but look what happened!.
 
 
"They where saved fortunately, but they where seriously injuried"
 
 
"Seriously...injuried?" i quicly get up from the couch and call her manager.He told me where she was at,and i run to my car.
 
 
I was panicked.How can such a thing happen to her?!.
 
 
END OF THE FLASHBACK.
 
 
After i arrived in her room i found her brother about o go out.I asked where she was and he told me to follow him.Then if she is able to get up,she isn't so unwell,sigh,that's such a relief but...i want to see her with my own eyes.
 
 
"Where are we going?"
 
 
"To kim jong kook's room"
 
 
"Kim jong kook?ah! right.the one who was with her"
 
 
"Dae.She just woke up but the first thing she does is run here,gosh..."
 
 
"Just woke up?"
 
 
"Dae,i wasn't even able to call the doctor to tell them to ecxamine her condition.But i am sure that she shouldn't run around like that!When i catch her see what i will do to her!"her brother is a caring guy.I can clearly see that he love her and is worried for his sister.Just like i am worried for her.
 
 
"Here it is"We where about to enter when we heard her voice.What she said made go in turmoil.I have no idea of how to describe it.
 
 
"What make you think i am willing.You always say that i am still in love with you,but did it ever cross your mind that in this year maybe i would have someone else in my eyes?" What are they talking about? Why do i feel as if i shouldn't be listening?.
 
 
"I am sure you are not seeing anyone"
 
 
"What make you so sure?A year is not short kim jong kook"
 
 
"Then who is it?"he ask.
 
 
"..."she suddenly became silent...i wonder why?
 
 
"So ji sub"
 
 
"Mpfff,ya,did you forget?you said before that there is nothing between you two,that there was only friendship."
 
 
"Yes,but i never told you that i don't have the slightest feeling for him right?" ..................What...did she said? she...likes me?
 
 
"There is no way" WHY IS THERE NO WAY?!she can like like me all she want! i am happy about it!
 
 
"Why do you think it's impossible?"that's right ji hyo...it's more than possible...wait more than possible?
 
 
"Because i could feel it in your kiss" WHAT? KISS?! YA!.
 
 
"That...wasn't a kiss..."
 
 
"No?then what was that for you?"
 
 
"You forced me isn't so?"
 
 
"SLAM"
 
 
"Song ji hyo..."i don't like their conversation...kissing her?he forced to kiss her? how can he?
 
 
"O!...S-S-o ji sub?what are you...doing here?"she was surprised,her face was fully red,i bet she is embarrassed...how cute.
 
 
"Hello...song ji hyo" Poor girl...she is so nice and kind,why did he hurt her?. I never met her before the movie we did together, but i always watched running man when i could.Everyone where really good and smart,i liked all of them,but she was the only girl.To tell the truth i was a bit worried at first,she was so fragile and tiny,those games where really too much for her.That was my belief back then.Later tought,i started to change my mind.She was good at everything.Smart,brave,kind she had everything.I particularly liked when she helped her friend haha with his mission,even tought they where in different team,she helped him anyway.She was really kind and i admired her even more.I also found out how cute she was.Most of all when she danced.She was shy and maybe- no certainly,song ji hyo isn't the best at dancing but...gosh her every move and expression was so cute i wanted to hug her.A few years later i decided on another job and who would have known that she would have been my partner.Gosh,i was so happy.Song ji hyo is really cute and funny in real life,i could see why she is so loved,but she is also a talented actress and a professional.When i heard she was going to get fired i couldn't help but be in pain for her.I grew to like her performance in the show and i had no idea of why they wanted to make the two of them leave,but later they where back on the show again.Obviously it was a strategy for the vievers i think.In the end she have a strong fan base and making the two of them leave was like asking for the end of the show and not because of the PD's good heart.
 
 
But later on she left the show on her own.I have no idea why she did that,but i think it was the best decision.Song ji hyo needed it for her acting career,i think the show affected her actress side of her a lot.But i am thankful for that,because i was able to meet her.
 
 
But today...i hear her say those words.
 
 
"I am sure you are not seeing anyone"
 
 
"What make you so sure?A year is not short kim jong kook"
 
 
"Then who is it?"he ask.
 
 
"..."
 
 
"So ji sub"
 
 
"Mpfff,ya,did you forget?you said before that there is nothing between you two,that there was only friendship."
 
 
"Yes,but i never told you that i don't have the slightest feeling for him right?"
 
 
What she told kim jong kook,made my heart race like never before.I can't belive she said it. To say the truth i was nevr goog in the matter of the heart.
 
 
FLASH BACK
 
 
"So ji sub ssi,how about dating? Do you want to get married?" one day i was asked this question in an interview,i never liked those kind of questions but i am aware that this is part of my job too,so i can't complain when it's only to this extend. I never tought of wanting to date,my job was only part of the reason,in truth i am no good with girls,even if i dated before i always ended up being hurt and they left.The reasons where always the samw.So at some point i didn't care anymore,and even if i had an interest in a girl,i never made a move because i didn't find it in me to do so.In the end time passed and then i met her.
 
 
"She is actress song ji hyo,she would be doing the part of you girlfriend" I was dhoked,she was stunning.I had no words to say.
 
 
"Nice to meet you,It's a plwasure to meet you,i am a big fan of yours.Please take care of me" she was reall cute and respectful,she bowed in respect to me and i did the same.
 
 
"Aigo,i am a big fan of yours too,please take good care of me too" she looked at me surprised and then she smiled brightly. While filming me and her spent a lot of time together and we where able to bond and start a friendship that remainewd even after we finished working. We stayed by each other side and gave each other strength when we where tired,our time together was always full of laughter i had fun.
 
 
I came to know a lot of actresses during my career.They where beautiful,kind and easy going.But song ji hyo was different,she had that smart feeling of a beautiful woman but it was easy to talk to her,i realized first hand what a good person she was and i always found myself wondering what she was doing when we where not together,who she was with,if she was happy i then realized that i wanted her to be by my side forever.The two of us where never good when dating was mentioned but we would give our best anyway.I came to know that she was braver than most of us in the show buisness,because she wasn't afraid to show to the world that she was in love with her boyfriend.Then i tought,wow her boyfriend must be happy to have someone like her.She was brave,because a news like that usually penalize the female part,nontless,she was firm in her decision,even tought later on they broke up. As we got closer she told me everything about what really happened and i felt we became even more closer and my heart wished to protect her always,so that she wouldn't get anymore hurt,but i was afraid,afraid to be rejected that's why i never confessed to her,but now that she said those words...what can i do? could i finally confess? will she accept my heart? even knowing that i may have a chance i feel scared.
 
 
"So ji sub ssi?"then i heard his voice again and i remembered what she said about the forced kiss and also about the fact that in the past she was in love with him...i couldn't accept it,i didn't want to loose her,i don't have the slightest intention to let her go and wait for him to get to her first.
 
 
SO JI SUB POV END
 
 
KJK POV
 
 
It's him again,so ji sub ssi.I guess he didn't came here to see how i am doing.
 
 
"Dae..."he walk closer and closer to song ji hyo and put his arm around her waist,that is clearly a declaration of war...did he ear us?or are they really a couple?...no i am sure they are not judjing from her expression.
 
 
"I was so scared,how could you get up right after waking up?"
 
 
"Ya...please...shhh"she what?
 
 
"You came here here right after you woke up?"she made a little jump from the surprise but song ji hyo didn't answer me,she didn't even turn around.
 
 
"Damn yes,aish...ya...she was worried sick,even tought i could see she had a big headache but the first thing she asked was where was your room.Can you belive it?"his brother i really angry at her and song ji hyo tried everything she could to silence him,but it was already too late because i heard everything.
 
 
"I see" A small smile appeared on my face,so in the end she care for me so much she couldn't even wait to see me,aigo...she is always been a good liar,well she is an actress in the end.
 
 
"Don't get ang-"But my happiness didn't last long.
 
 
"Don't get angry at her" he said those words before me.
 
 
"What? So ji sub ssi sorry but how can i not? My parents don't even know she is awake i couldn't even call them.I would get eaten alive if they new that i let her run around the hospital in these condictions"
 
 
"Really don't get mad,song ji hyo was just worried for kim jong kook ssi.You need to remember that thanks to him she didn't sustain more srious injuries" he turn to look at me and smiling sincerly he thanked me,aish...i can't even get angry or scream! What is he doing?Why do i feel as if i am the bad guy here?
 
 
"Thank you kim jong kook ssi" just who does he think he is anyway?!.
 
 
"It's ok...she is important for me...but in the end...song ji hyo..."i looked at her who finally looked back at me.
 
 
"I am sorry...i wasn't able to protect you well" this was my truth.Everything was my fault,that was a fan of mine and he hurt her,she also wanted to protect me"
 
 
"Sigh...what are you apologizining for?"
 
 
"Hu?"
 
 
"As far as i know that man wasn't even a real fan,and what a person does it's out of you control.YOu are not him so you had no idea of what was going on.That's what he wanted to do so it's his fault and i am fine,you are the one who is most injuriied...so...rest well"
 
 
"Sigh.You are still the same as always...song ji hyo" i smiled sincerly.
 
 
"Thank you"
 
 
"O,it was nothing"
 
 
"Ok,now let's go to your room,you need to rest and kim jong kook need to rest too am i right?"
 
 
"O..."in other words he just don't want us to talk anymore,aish!....no,he must be worried for her,she just woke up so she need to rest...i need to let her go.
 
 
"Yes.Go back to your room.I am really happy that you came here to see me,but you should have waited"
 
 
"Woa,everyone,it's not like i am still sick...i am fine! Also,it's like so ji sub oppa said.I mean let's say things as they are he got hurt before he was protecting me what kind of person would i be,if i don't even come to see him.He saved my life,of course i would want to see how he was doing right?" wow...even tought i know she is just trying to justifyng herself,to me it seems more like a girl who is explaining to her parents why she was at home alone with her boyfriend...too cute.Mpfff.
 
 
"Arasso?" what's wrong with her complexion?
 
 
"...just go back to your room we will talk later"
 
 
"Later?"
 
 
"Of course,i was planning to go to you anyway,but who knew a rock head like you would come instead"
 
 
"TSk...don't come,just remain here!"
 
 
"Nope.I am going to come soon,so for now get back there and be good"
 
 
"YA! Am i a little girl? Aish"
 
 
"Ahahahah,no wha-"
 
 
"What he mean is that you need to recover well.Song ji hyo,you should have stayed in bed before coming here.Am i right kim jong kook?" Again.He did it again! I was talking first! What is with him?!
 
 
"Dae"i was barely able to keep calm,i could just laugh it off.
 
 
"Let's go now"
 
 
"Arasso"she awkawardly waved her hand and i smiled.
 
 
"See you later!"she suddenly turn around and frown.
 
 
"I said don't come! I will report if you do!"
 
 
"Ahahah,arasso,see you later"
 
 
"Ya!-"
 
 
"Song ji hyo!"her brother reproached her.She is just too cute.The nurse then came right after they left.
 
 
"MR.kim jong kook,please rest a bit more,you shouldn't move around too much,later someone will come back to clean the wound."
 
 
"Ok,thanks"she left and i went to bed like a good patient.
 
 
"Ouch!It really hurts." Thinking back,i was really scared,this wound still make me remember.No matter what i do,i can't sleep well,i still have nightmares. Of her being hit and me who couldn't do anything to prevent her from being hurt.Now i have another thing to feel guilty about towards her.But...what she said a few moments ago made me feel better.Her voice was so sweet,even tought she was clearly conforting me,song ji hyo's tone new me best and the fact that i am blaming myself,so her tone was a bit on the strong side.
 
 
"Sigh,song ji hyo.Just how could give up on you when yo are like this? It's not possible."And that so ji sub...it's pretty aggressive...but i would get her in the end.
 
 
--------------------
 
 
SJH POV
 
 
Aish...what crap is this?! why is he here? did so ji sub oppa hear what i said? Gosh,please tell me he didn't!
 
 
"Song ji hyo ssi.what's wrong? are you feeling unwell?"
 
 
"o?" he is so caring! but...what the heck,why did he come right at that moment...no i need to know if he heard what i said.
 
 
"I-i am fine...m..."
 
 
"What is it?" Aigo...look at his sweet smile...what a man he is...but!- what if he heard? what do i say? what if he misunderstood? i mean how do i come out of this situation.
 
 
"I am sure you have something to tell me"
 
 
"O?"aissshi! ya! what is he? a monster? i meam how does he know?.
 
 
"Aigo...well,..you..."
 
 
"I,what?"
 
 
"ERM...you..."
 
 
"Mpfff,song ji hyo,what's with you today? You are usually fearless and have no problems saying things to a person,so why are you like this now?"
 
 
"Ya,it's different now!"
 
 
"What's so different?"
 
 
"Sigh"yea...i need to say it so there won't be any mistakes right? yea.
 
 
"Ok...here i go"
 
 
"I am listening"aishi,this isn't helping at all!
 
 
"Oppa...what did you hear,of what me and jong kook oppa where talking about?" i was so damn serious,i did my best while asking in a cool way,but here it's the real deal.What did he ear?
 
 
"...i heard...just enough" my mouth twitched.
 
 
"J-j-just enough?"he smile and then say.
 
 
"Dae...just enough"
 
 
"May i know...what is you "enough?"is?"
 
 
"Arasso...i will tell you,come here or your brother will ear"
 
 
"ok"i i went closer to him while i could feel his deep and gentle voice right in my ear wispering.
 
 
"Just enought"
 
 
"YA!Aish,go away"
 
 
"Ahahaah"
 
 
"Aish,what's whit you noona!...tsk,we arrived come inside,o! right ji sub sshi,can you stay with her? i need to go out for a few minutes"
 
 
"Sure"
 
 
"Ok,thank you!"he run outside.
 
 
"Your brother is funny.
 
 
"Yea i know"
 
 
"He also care a lot for you"
 
 
"I also know that,aigo"i was trying to get in the bed but it was a bit hard because of my arm.
 
 
"Wait let me help you"
 
 
"O,sure ok,thanks"
 
 
"Don't mention it.Here you go"he gently helped me get inside the bed and helped me with the sheets too as i was a child.
 
 
"CAn i take it,as if you said that you like me?"
 
 
"Hu?" i look in front of me,only too see his face on top of mine.
 
 
"What-"i was surprised to no end.
 
 
Do you like me? Song ji hyo?"....
 
 
 
Everyone,sorry for the late update,mithani dear,here i am, hope you liked the chapter. Everyone thanks for reading and tell me what you guys think of this chapter thanks and good night!