Chapter 15

Who will win this game?
 
CHAPTER 15
 
 
Next day.Kim jong kook wake up.The sun was up and he looked at the person in his arms he smiled and then carress her head and then her cheek,gently hoping for her to sleep a bit more but she slowly open her beautiful eyes.
 
 
"Good morning,beautiful ji hyo"she was surprised at first and seeing his face so close,song ji hyo remembered everything that happened the day before,so she looked down to his lips and felt her face becoming warm,it turn out that her face became red from the embarrassment.He noticed.Smiling to her red face he teasae her.
 
 
"Say.Why are you so red after looking at my lips."she suddenly look at jong kook eyes shocked after being found out,she became even more red and he couldn't help but laughSong ji hyo tought just want to get out from this situation.So she struggle to get up.
 
 
"Aish..."she was so embarrassed that she couldn't say anything.Song ji hyo wasn't as strong as his so she couldn't do much even tought she was trying her best.Kim jong kook was looking at her with a happy expression looking at her trying to escape,it was cute to see.
 
 
"You know that you can't move even an inch of me,i am too strong for you.So why are you doing this"she finally look at him.
 
 
"YA,are you bragging that i am not as strong as you?Well it's not really my fault you know?Aish...let me go!"he get closer to her face.
 
 
"Omo!"she didn't ecxpect it and stopped in an instant.They looked at each other.Once again she was remndered speachless by him and he just wanted to have her a bit more.
 
 
"You are beautiful"She was completly embarrassed,because she wasn't used to this side of him.SO she looked away.
 
 
"I know it already."kim jong kook laugh a bit and then his hand slowly touch her face so she is now looking at his eyes.
 
 
"Yes.You are really beautiful"then he kiss her forehead and her hand touch his big hand.Then kim jong kook kiss her cheeck and then look at him in the eyes.
 
 
"You are mine ji hyo"he then kiss her lips slowly giving her a warm sensation.
 
 
"Say it.Say that you are mine"he look in her eyes waiting for an answer.
 
 
"..."he kiss her again.Wispering he say again.
 
 
"Say it"her heart was racing against her chest and in that moment she instinctively hold his hand tighter,she hug him,and then nod.
 
 
"Yes"just that.He was touching the sky right there with only one word from song ji hyo.On the other hand she was just too embarrassed to answer while looking right to his face.
 
 
"But this goes for you too.Don't let me see you getting too friendly with another girl or else you will never see me again.I won't you to stay,because i will assume that you dond't love me anymore arasso?"
 
 
"Those are strong words.Then what do i do?You have so many guys around you,i am the jealous type and you know it,i won't let it pass either...so don't cheat on me."She laugh a bit and on the other hand he smile.
 
 
"I will never do that."she then break the hug and look at him" I trust you" they smile and then he touch her soft skin.
 
 
"I love you"he say while trying to kiss her but at that moment his phone rang.He wasn't pleased about that.
 
 
"Sigh.Sorry"he he give her a last quick kiss before rolling her eyes and getting up to reach his phone.
 
 
"Yeobuseyo?"
 
 
"Ya!Where are you? what the heck is going on there?"he confused ask.
 
 
"What are you talking about? Calm down and speak slowly"
 
 
"What calm down?What's going on with you,ji hyo and so ji sub?"he open his eyes wide and then look to song ji hyo who juat got a call herself.
 
 
"Yeobuseyo?"
 
 
"JI hyo ya! What's going on?WHy are you kissing so ji sub!?"She open her eyes wide in disbelief.
 
 
"What is going on?Don't tell me..."she quickly get up/
 
 
"Wait a bit"she get her phone and see what is going on.Rticles are all over the place and song ji hyo is being said to be from a cheater to a blessed girl.Still the most are not happy comments.
 
 
"Damn it.She run her finhers trough her hair.KIm jong kook saw the picture too/The finished talking to their manager.
 
 
"Those damn people.They are everywhere"she remained silent and jong kook was reallt worried.
 
 
"Are you ok?"
 
 
"I am not fine at all"
 
 
"Don't worry everything will be fine."
 
 
"Really"Because i am not as sure as you are"he became serious and then said.
 
 
"Let's tell them the truth" she was surpised,song ji hyo didn't ecxpect that kim jong kook would say that,even so she was doubtful.Noticing her esitation he said.
 
 
"I think this is the best thing to do at the moment...but you are unsure?"
 
 
"Oppa...i am worried,this is too risky"
 
 
"What is risky?We are already in this situation"
 
 
Wait.At least let's talk it with our agencies.They will give us some advice don't you think?"
 
 
"I just think that they will give us a hard time,even telling us to breack up"
 
 
"Do you thing i will just do what people tell me to do""she said as if it was nothing but this surprised kim jong kook.It was a heavy tought in his mind,he didn't ecxpect for song ji hyo to say that she won't breack up just because they want to.
 
 
"What's wrong?WHy are you silent all of a sudden"she ask not understanding what was wrong with him.A warm smile appeared on his face,making her even more confused.
 
 
"It's nothing"he was happy but this wasn't the time to think about this.He became serious and hugged song ji hyo that was walking side to side.
 
 
"Come here"He pull her in his strong embrace surprising her.
 
 
"Don't worry,everything will be fine."Even tought it's a real difficult situation,his hug make her feel secure.It was always like this,kim jong kook make her feel the most secure.
 
 
"Have you calmed down?"he say looking down to her face.
 
 
"Yes"he nod and carress her head and then let her go.
 
 
We need to get out of here and go to our agencies."
 
 
"That's the best thing for now"But as they look outside the window they saw a lot of people waiting for them.
 
 
"Damn it!"they felt scewed
 
 
"My car,is on your parking lot but if they see my car getting out your house then things will be bad"
 
 
"Let's go with my car!Are you sure?"
 
 
"Yes...but you need to hide"
 
 
"I know."They get out of the house and she was able to hide him well in the car but she couldn't bring him directly to his agency so they called his manager and made him come to her agency.After that song ji hyo and kim jong kook finally went their own way.
 
 
-----------------------------------------
 
 
Kim jong kook ecxplained the situation to his CEO and told them that if song ji hyo agree to it,he will reveal the relationship,fortunately they didn't complain as much as he tought,now the problem was her.Will she agree?
 
 
DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
 
 
"Yeobuseyo?"
 
 
"Hyung,it's me"
 
 
"Song jong ki"
 
 
"I heard about the news.What is going on?"he ecxplained everything to song jong ki and asked for afvice since he already went trouth this situation.
 
 
"What would you do if you where me?"
 
 
"Well,i already did my part.I talked to her and told her my decision to tell the public about us."
 
 
"WAs she esitant?"
 
 
"Well,she was a bit but then we talked it out and she agreed.I couldn't bear to hear what they said about her and there was no way for me to stay silent,so i decided to say everything.
 
 
"I can understand you well.I am so worried,they are picturing the whole thing in such a bad way.They are being so mean towards her when they have no idea of the truth."
 
 
"I know,but they just don't care.Song hye kyo suffered a lot about those rumors too.I suffered so much back then.Not to mention that ji hyo is my dear noona and when i read of what they said about her i couldn't stand it myself i can't even imagine what you are feel now.My situation was completly different from yours"kim jong kook knew that he refferred to so ji sub and the picture.
 
 
"The picture tought can be mistaken tought.EVen if the kiss was true,the picture isn't all that good maybe you can use it at your advantage the probem is..."
 
 
"So ji sub.He will need to say the same as us"
 
 
"That's right.As for ji hyo don't worry.I am sure that my hye kyo is already talking to her"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Well,she was in the same shoes as her now.Also song hye kyo care deeply for her.She entered her heart and it's not easy to become so close with her in such a short time but she did it.After she heard the news she stopped talking to me on the phone and told me she need to make a call.she was calling song ji hyo."
 
 
"Arasso thanks"
 
 
"It's ok"
 
 
----------------------------
 
 
In the cafeteria inside the agency.
 
 
DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
 
 
She answer the phone.
 
 
"Hye kyo?"
 
 
"Song ji hyo,i eard the news.How are you?"
 
 
"Well not really fine"
 
 
"What happened?what's going on between you and kim jong kook and so ji sub?"
 
 
"Well..."
 
 
"Who is the guy?"
 
 
"What do you mean?"
 
 
"The man that got your heart"
 
 
"...kim jong kook..."
 
 
"I knew it,one day it would have gone this way.Well congratulations and...so what are you going to do from now on?You will tell the truth right?"
 
 
"I am not sure"
 
 
"What do you mean?Right now you are the one who is the most in danger,the girl is always the one to get the bad end of the situation.You are there with the two of them in the pictures"
 
 
"That's the reason.So ji sub and i are kissing in the pistures,how do i ecxplain it?"she said desperate.Song hye kyo try to calm her down saying.
 
 
"What did kim jong kook say?"
 
 
"He want to reveal our relationship"
 
 
"That's what song jong ki said to me too.We where continuosly on the news and there where all sort of things said about me and he couldn't take it anymore so he decided to say that we where in a relashionship,jong kook is thinking the same it seems.So just do as he say"
 
 
"The problem is that even if we reveal our relationship,how do i ecxplain the kiss"
 
 
"Mmm,first,the pictures weren't all that clear maybe you can pull it off saying it wasn't a kiss but just the angle"
 
 
"Don't tell me you really think it will work"
 
 
"Well,just think of something no? I mean,aish...this situation is so complicated,what did ji sub sshi think at the moment?"
 
 
"It seems like it was on an impulse after seeing kim jong kook"
 
 
"Omo,so he wanted him to know that you where his woman? Woa"
 
 
"I think it was more like he was...aish i have no idea!What the hell do i do?!-"
 
 
"Song ji hyo"she turn around and see ahah and the others.
 
 
"Hye kyo,thanks you,the running man members are here,i will call you later"
 
 
"Ok,then bye"
 
 
"Ji hyo ya,how are you?"
 
 
"Sigh...not well sorry guys."she smile bitterly.
 
 
"How can they write such a damn thing!"SAy ahah
 
 
"It's because they don't know you,aish.Don't worry everything will be alright"
 
 
"Thanks guys."
 
 
"Anyway,what happened?I mean...the pictures"
 
 
"Well..."In the end she told them everything.
 
 
"What?!Ya. is he crazy?"said ahah
 
 
"WEll surely he shouldn't have done that"said jae seok.
 
 
"I know.But now i am so unsure of what to do"
 
 
"What do you mean?YA,people is saying you are a girl who have one foot in two shoes,how can you still have doubs!"
 
 
"How about we help?We can say that he wasn't kissing you because we where there too"
 
 
"Sigh,i don't know if it will be of any help."
 
 
"Stop being so pessiminstic! Ya,if kim jong kook said he want to say the truth about your relationship,then do it,as for so ji sub..."
 
 
"I need to talk to him"
 
 
-----------------------------
 
 
"At the phone with jong kook.
 
 
"Hell no!I will never let you see or talk to him! NO way."
 
 
"HOw can i not talk to him?I have to,or else i have no idea of what he will say"
 
 
"After what he did,i have no idea,no i think he won't be up to anything good,so no"
 
 
"Sigh,kim jong kook,listen to me-"
 
 
"No!And that's all."
 
 
"Aish..."
 
 
-------------------
 
 
So ji sub interview.
 
 
"So ji sub sshi,we have these picture about you kissing her,are they true?"a few seconds passed,but the pressure could be felt and his answer was never so unsure and important as right now.
 
 
"We are not in a relationship"then the MC asked
 
 
"But then why did you kiss her?"
 
 
"Song ji hyo ssi,is a really brave and smaart woman.She is kind and always want to help others,she is also really charming and i really do love her"
 
 
"Omo,than since you love her,you kissed song ji hyo,did you confess?But then what about kim jong kook?He said that they are a couple and that the kiss never happened"
 
 
So ji sub smiled awkawardly he never liked being asked such questions.
 
 
"I did kiss her"everyone where out of it.The ones who watvhed the interview with ecxpectations almost lost their breath.
 
 
-----------------------
 
 
Meanwhile...
 
 
"What is that idiot doing! Is he trying to mess with us?Ish,YA!"kim jong kook said watching the TV with song ji hyo and their friends.Song ji hyo was suddenly depressed,now they will think she was indeed hiding something.
 
 
"I never touth that ji sub hyung would be like this."said song jonh ki while song hye kyo brought to song ji hyo a glass of water to calm her down.
 
 
"Thanks"
 
 
Back to the interview.
 
 
Full of happiness as if she found gold,the MC asked again.
 
 
"So you two have a relationship and theirs is fake-"he turn serious and look at the MC who became startled.
 
 
"Please don't put in my mouth words i never said.
 
 
"I..."she couldn't say a word.
 
 
"As i was saying,i really like her as a person,but i never kissed the way you guys think"
 
 
"But the picture-"
 
 
"The picture isn't showing anything worth it,you can't see anything clearly and saying something like she is a cheater because of this is something that you reporters should stop doing.If a girl or a person in this buisness isn't strong enough the bashing would be too much and would ruin her life forever and i can't allow this to happen."the MC tought about his words and understood that she went over the boundries of being correct.
 
 
"The kiss i gave her was on the cheek.I...no we,are shy people and don't really ecxpress ourself well but when we knew each other we became comfortable then a friend we came to know on set was a foreigner and he teached us a way to greet people in his way,well,he forced us.Ahah"He laughed a bit and while watching the Tv the group of friends where quite surprised.
 
 
"That friend is an american and usually,well you all know the way they greet and he wanted to make us do the same,he said he wanted to corrupt two korean friend,at the time we laughed hard and since he was really chatty and always pestered us to do it we came to a compromise,the kiss on the cheek as a greeting.After that where we are usually between us friends we are like this and people that know us on set all did the same.We filmed for more than a month together and it became a habit."
 
 
Kim jong kook and the others look at her dountful as she was still watching at so ji sub."Is that true?"He asked.She nod.
 
 
"Dae,it's true?then they looked at the Tv again.
 
 
Back at So ji sub.
 
 
"So it means that the kiss was only-"
 
 
"Ecxactly.Kim jong kook saw us and tought the same as you allsince the kiss from his angle would seem just like a kiss on the lips but it wasn't like that.That day she also told me that kim jong kook and her became a couple and since it was like that she said even on the cheeck this kiss between us has to stop.Of course i agreed but i wanted to joke with her a last time and with a fake excuse i made her loose her guard and kissed her cheeck.But his boyfriend didn't like it of course and brought her away.To tell the truth i was a bit scared he would hit me but he didn't.The next day i called them and talked with kim jong kook,i apologised for what i did and most of all to her.She is a precious friend and i put her in a bad situation because of it.Ji hyo ya,sorry..."He said while looking at the camera and bowing.She felt relieved,how did he think about all of this.
 
 
A few hours back,song ji hyo is trying to call So ji sub but there is no answer so in the end she couldn't talk with him at all so in the end kim jong kook took all the burden for her interview too,as he told her that his statment will be enough to explain everything and she could only hope that when he decide to do the interview he would say the same thing that there was no real kiss and he surely went on the obvious.
 
 
"That hyung is really a good a ctor seriously."Said ahah.
 
 
"That's for sure"Said seok jin.
 
 
"I want to work with him a drama or a movie he is really talented"Said song hye kyo.
 
 
"He is really good seriously"Said song jong ki then jae seok said.
 
 
"I heard he is cood in reality show,maybe i will make him come once"
 
 
"Dae!"Screamed seo min and se chan.
 
 
"Dae he is amazing"Said smiling song ji hyo,to this turn of event,kim jong kook who still don't like him at all felt betraied by everyone and looked at all of them with a shocked excpression.
 
 
"YA,are you all crazy?Where did all of your supposed hate for him go?Do you guys forgot where all this trouble came from?!"then he looked at his girlfriend.
 
 
"And you,it's still going to pass some time before people will accept this situation and there will still be people that will talk about you two and you are still here praising his acting?Ya,do you even know what kind of situation he put you in?"
 
 
"Aigo,jong kook oppa calm down,he helped us in the end."
 
 
"He could have denied the kiss instead of saying that,damn is still a kiss!"
 
 
"But think about it.The picture surely have a kiss and even if he would have denied it people would still feel doubious he did this in a master way."said jae seok.
 
 
"Dae he is right"Said song jong ki.
 
 
"Then what i said will become a lie no?And they will think why did he lie if it was really like that?In the end ji hyo would have told me about it tbo?But why did i decide to say that there was no kiss?"Everyone fell silent.
 
 
"He really is mister capable"
 
 
"Crae!I am tsk"
 
 
Back to So ji sub.
 
 
"I would like to answer about what jong kook said.I think that even if he knew about this innocent kiss"
 
 
"What?innocent kiss?Ya,after you come out of there i am going to trow you like a ball and play with you!"
 
 
"Calm down jong kook"said ji hyo,making him sit down.
 
 
"Aish"
 
 
"He would have still liked to protect her anyway saying that there was nothing,but i can't lie or you people would go and say all sort of things again.So that is why i said the truth but i think that he think i made her be in even more danger now,but i only said the truth."
 
 
"So there is really nothing?I mean don't you like her even one bit?"
 
 
"I think she is a good person and i like her as a friend nothing more"he said with a sincere and peaceful ecxpression.The MC felt a bit disappointed,she was convinced by him and the public too in the end he made it