Chapter 5

Who will win this game?

To answer your question lovespartace lately since so min came he isn't tha same anymore i feel like he isn't as caring towards her anymore he don't even speak much to her as i can see,he usually stay beside so min too even tought i also see him near ji hyo but i feel it strange and sad for ji hyo.Anyway my point of view is all in the chapter.I may be wrong but that's how i see it,because i was used to his care for her and the sweetsmoment he had with her.Now i feel bad for her and even the fact that she need to strauggle to get some screen time every episode...it's my opinion,but so min changed everything in running man and not in a better way.Everyone can share their tought on the matter if you want i would gladly hear it all. I know it may not be of everyones liking this chapter but i hope you will try and understand my point of view.Things will change later but this is how i aet up the story,i hope either way you all can keep on reading and giving me friendly advices if you all want.Thanks for taking the time to read this guys.

 

 

CHAPTER 5 


After a year from her leaving the cast,song ji hyo's drama aired it's firsts few episodes and they soon became a huge success.Most of all because she usually took comedy-romance projects,but this time her character was completly different and that's because this time she challenged herself with a melodrama.In the end she quickly became a hot topic also for the chemistry with the two leads in the drama.


Kim jong kook was taking care of his body as usual in the jym he use to go to.


"Kim jong kook"


"O,what's wrong?"


"Well i just couldn't hold it in anymore"


"What,can't you hold on anymore? Just talk"


"Arasso,then i will just ask"


"Crae"he say while exercicing.


"Just why did ji hyo stop coming here?"


"...she stopped?"


"Yes! and i don't understand,i always treated her well didn't i?"kim jong kook wasn't even surprised.At first when he eard from kwang soo that she wouldn't come here with them anymore he tought that she just decided on different days or a different time,but not that she just entirely quit all together.


"It's not your fualt"he tried not not let his feelings be showed and instead he wore a kind smile.


"Then why?"


"I have no idea"


"Ya,are you joking?you two are so close i tought you two where a couple,how can you not know?"


"...i just don't know"he stop exercising and bent down to get his bottle of water. When he eard 3 girls talking with each other.


"What are you doing tonight?want to hang out together?"


"Sorry can't do"


"What?wae?"


"What do you mean?did you not know about song ji hyo's new drama?Where she play as a blind girl?"


"What?it's tonight?!"


"Yea!"


"Omo sesange!how could i forget! i must be crazy!"


"Then how about we all watch it together?"


"Sure,let's do it!"


"By the way,she is amazing in this role!"


"Right?she is so cool,her character remind me of song hye kyo's drama,but hers is a bit different.While song hye kyo's character wanted to just let go of her life because she felt she couldn't go on for her being blind and because she felt like she could not enjoy life since for her everyone can't be trusted,song ji hyo's characcter isn't like that.Even tought she is blind and came from a normal family and even tought all the she endured and still endure she never wanted to die,instead her goal is to earn enought money to pay for her eyes operation and thanks to her teacher she was able to find a job as a pianist,tought later on her friend gave her her a big surprise in every way.She didn't talk much but was extremly clever and to those who wanted to use her and hurt her she will show her teeth.As a blind girl of course no matter how clever she is she cannot evade from trouble all the time,instead her character is willing to give people a chance but when they betray her and later on ask for forgivness or so on,she never forgive like song hye kyo's character,no matter the reason she can only give a chance"


"That's right!that happened with the second lead,he was the one who left her behind for her sister after she became blind and after he meet her again and saw what she was like he was surpsrised.Tought he changed from the past years she never forgot about it and when he came to her,gosh i liked this part so much,she just told him this "i am blind and i can't see but i am not easily tricked"she smiled and said again "we people impaired are good with the other senses and i always remember voices and yours, i can't seem to know it at all...please someone come and take him away"then as he screamed for her not to act that way she just showed him her back as he was dragged by the security guard of the place she was working at,that she called herself he also hurt himself because he fell on a broken glass that he broke, but she didn't do anything at all,It was so cool! Song ji hyo is amazing!"


"That's right!I never tought she would be able to act such a role,i always saw her funny side but this new character she played was something else.Such a sad character that even if she belive that life can be lived she lost trust in other people and she also lost the will to love she doesn't search for it, she just doesn't care.She is sad in the outside and rarely smile,o- the leading actor!did you see him? their chemistry in no joke!His character is her teacher and he fell in love with her even tought people told him not to fall for an impaired girl he did it in the end,he was also the only person she showed her true smile,but after he confessed everything changed and she tried to get her distance.It was really good to see how she just changed people lives when she was just caring for her own life and to se just how cute the teacher is in trying to make her belive in him and make her fall for him,not to mention just how manly he is when he fight for her with her ex,wow"


Jong kook heard everything the girls said.He still remember when she said that the drama is worth all her time and it seems like she was right,her acting skills came out and left all the viewers stunned and the show was just in the earlier stage.He should be happy, no he is but...a part of him just want for her to come back to the show and to her life.


"The lead actor is so ji sub,my gosh i would really like if the two of them can be together in real life.I heard he cares for her a lot and are still in contact even after the show they hang out together.He is so kind and she is such a good person.You know at first i wasn't happy about her decision to leave runningman,in fact i was against it.But now i think she did the right thing,they didn't appreciated her anyway,when she always did her best in everything.I sincerly hope for her to find a man who love her"


"She will win a lot of prizes,mark my word,she will hit it big because she is showing that her acting skills are no joke.When she was facing her ex and seeing the flashback when he was caring and all but when he had to take care of her in a difficult time he just left her on her own and acted as if she was just someone that can be disregarded,i hate those people and i actually cried a bucket because of it and it's only the 3 episode! I think i will just cry for all the 16 episodes." 


And what they said it was like knives where hitting him all in the same spot,it seemed like it was about their relationship.Everything seems to remind him of his shortcomings with her.


"Well i am happy for her actress career but i think she shouldn't have left running man,i still think she could have done both"


"Are you for real?"


"Dae.Wae?"


"YA! can't you see just how much work and concentration is required for a part like hers? I studied acting before i can tell you that it's not simple at all.Her acting does small talks but always on point and she usually use her eyes to talk,showing that with just a little talk isn't easy all.The character is chatty with her friends,but when they do something wrong she answer appropriately and never looks back,that's why in the drama people consider her as a black rock,no matter how people are dying to be forgive and how sincere they are she never gives in,no matter what they shared together,like" I am not a saint,if you want forgivness ask someone else not me,because you won't receive any from me"her lips and face showed exactly what she said but when everyone wasn't around she didn't cry but in the silence of the room, i, as a viewer could feel all her pain and emotions, do you think it's simple? Well it's not,during running man she fell asleep in every strange corner and if she would have done the same again, song ji hyo would have collapsed,ya,she is human too"


"But,so min will raise in popularity now that she is the only girl,she is taking her place!"the other girl made a sarcastic laugh.


"Ya...you...actually belive what you are saying?"


"Of course!"the other girl's smile face away.


"Aish,you!how she do that?so min is trying her best to take her place that was seen from the start but no matter what she is still only a betrayer while song ji hyo was kind,smart and fearless,cute and funny,always taking care of others.How can she be more popular that blank ji?"


"Sigh,ya"the other girl sigh.


"Listen here.I will make it simple,since you are attaccking me.A song you reaaaally hate is always played on the radio and everywhere because it's trendy and no matter what you listen to it every day.What happen then?Inevitably you grow fond of it ans start to hum it.That's what is happening with so min.As long as she isn't around anymore she is gaining fans all around,that's why i said it wasn't good for her to leave and most of all i don't like that the members will stay with her more than with ji hyo.With this i don't mean she isn't a human being, i just stated my opinion as a fan of hers"


"I know what you mean,well if it's like that,then they can like her all they want, i will never do so.She is trying everything to just seem cute,hiding behind ji hyo when she is scared but then stab her in back like it was nothing.I wonder what's there so cute and funny about her,tsk."she cross her arms and look away.


"Well i understand it but still i am a bit scared too"


"Ya! you agree with her? song ji hyo have her life to live too you know? I am actually glad she left now,she became an hallyu start like her donsaeng and her popularity is rising by the minutes who cares about that ungrateful show!so what are you scared about?"


"Calm down!,it's just about spartace"


"Spartace?"she frown.


"Tsk...i see,what about it?"


"Min seo stole jong kook from her as soon as she entered"


"TSK,TSK,TSK"she shake her head.


"That's not true.So min is what she is but the real bad one is kim jong kook"


"wae?"


"Wae?ya! you don't know?If he was interested he wouldn't ignore her so much right? He is just a flirt,i know it because he was that way from the start.He is treating her just like he treated ji hyo at first isn't that so? this is another reaon why i think she left because she liked him but she just ignored her big time."


"That's why she should have stayed to fight for him,i think song ji hyo here was really mistaken"the girl who where defending song ji hyo became red in the face.


"Why shouold song ji hyo lower to that level? Sorry but i don't think he derve her"


"You where a fan of them too no?why are you like this now?"


"I was originally only her fan and that brought me to running man and i liked their intraction but after i saw how he became with her i started to actually praise her for leaving and what gave me really a big slap in the face so i could wake up,was when he hit her and don't bull me with people comparing it with kwang soo because kwang so character was like this since the beginning but kim jong kook when happened the last time with the pillow he hugged her as if to say sorry,while this time he didn't do that at all.Just then i found that something was wrong then i notice the truth he went always by so min's side he was flirting with her.Then i realized aaa,so this is what he want to do,replacing old ji hyo with the young lamb so min.He is just a flirt,she better stay with someone like so ji sub..."


"...well if you say it like that what can i say again"kim jong kook listened to everything and almost choked on his water.


"By the way,you know in a recent interview the MC asked if he would date song ji hyo in real life,when it was his turn to answer he became really red and smiled"


"Omo!and what did he answer?"


"His answer was...that she was beautiful,he tried to divert the topic but to me it seemed as if he said yes"

 

Kim jong kook listened to this part carefully with a heavy heart,as he also was curious about her reaction.


"She blushed! aaa so cute!that's why so ji sub is better for her than kim jong kook,he is so gentle and caring, sigh, much better that kim jong kook"


"That's right"


"Jong kok,are you not done yet?"the girls turn around and realize that they where heard by him,but they just left to do their own things.


"I see so the reason was you"


"Ya,what did i ever do?"


"Are you for real? i always tought just date you two but when i see how flirtatuos you where with the guests,but i took it as a joke because you would anyway always care for her but since so min came...you are different" jong kook start to loose his patience.


"Just what did i do wrong? I don't like so min and i have no idea why you guys think i changed and i don't flirt"


"You do idiot,you always did it.I mean how could you even do that?what's gotten into you? Some times i  tought you couldn't even stand her"


"When? this is ridicoulous, i have never been like that with her.As i said-"


"Ya just stop it,i am starting to get pissed off by you"


"YA!wae? what did i ever do to you?aish,are you picking a fight?"


"You-because of you i lost a client!"


"Who?"


"JI HYO,idiot! your action are so well made,good job chincia,ayo,tsk,tsk,tsk.Also i can understand her well because i was on her same spot"


"What are you saying?"kim jong kook didn't like the fact that everyone where against him.


"I had a girlfriend that was just like you but i never left her because i tough that deep inside she loved me.But then in the end she left me,when the one in the wrong was her,i felt like the one in the wrong.That time i should have walked away first but i didn't,but ji hyo is different, it seems like she left before you could voice your toughts"


"Ya!,i have no toughts! What have i ever done to her?I mean this is getting out of hands,i admit i was maybe a little too much but"


"You are contraddicting yourself you know you are wrong and yet you say you have no idea of the reason she is angry because you did nothing wrong,does it make any sense to you?"his observation was spot on,kim jong kook was even more agngry.


"Ya,i am going to leave!i can't stand you anymore"kim jong kook leave all pissed from the jim and rush to take a shower.When he finished he went with quick steps and a pissed expression on.


"My fault? was it really my fault that she left to begin with?"suddenly he stop walking as a sudden voice ring in his memories.


"I love you...but i can't bear to watch how you act toward so min.I don't expect anything from you don't worry..."then he look to the ground and frown.


"She should have just stayed if she really liked me"after a few seconds,kim jong kook left with his car and went to the meeting place to join the rm team.


"Good evening everyone"


"Hello,jong kook,sit down"


"Arasso"he went and sat down beside jong so min.


"Where is kwang soo?"


"He is-o!there he is just arrived"


"Good evening everyone"


"Woa!did it start to rain?"


"Dae,all of a sudden"


"Gosh seriously."


"Come and sit down.jong kook just arrived too"


"O really?"at some point their two eyes met,and he saw jong kook sitting beside so min"


"Oppa! look here!this is delicious!"


"Hu?w-"kim jong kook felt kwang soo's eyes watching the scene and felt guilty.Kwang soo made it clear that he can't order him around but him doing the things he did in the past with so min is offending him.Jong kook tought he would scold him but he only gave him a glare and looked back at jae seok.


"I only passed by,i need to leave"


"O?work?"


"No...i need to go to my ji hyo's noona's place"he say that while looking directly in jong kook's eyes before leaving.


"O hyung"he look at jae seok"


"Noona told me you have to give me something"


"What do you need to give ji hyo ya?"ahah ask jae seok.


"ME? A! yes wait a bit"jae seok turn around to take a big bag.


"What's that?"ask se chan?"


"I have no idea,my wife asked me to give it to ji hyo"


"What?when? was she supposed to come?"they look at kwang soo.


"She would have come but only to take the bag."


"Wow,that's right,she is changing house.Maybe she need this because of that?"ask suk jin,.


"What?she is changing house?"everyone look at the surprised jong kook.Everyone where unconfortable looking at him.They forgot that ji hyo decided to cut ties with him and so of course he wouldn't know about it.During the year he never asked and they didn't bother to tell him about her status.


"...yes,she is...you didn't know,right"


"Hey!how about we go and surprise her at her house?Maybe we can help her right?"everyone look at so min.


"Ya,she is tired,please say something that make sense  will you?"say kwang soo,while kim jong kook don't say anything and just look elsewhere with a not so happy expression.


"Well anyway,i am going away"


"M!but can't we just go and say i?Is it far where her house is?"kwang soo turn around and look at se chan.


"Se chan! shut up!"


"What?"se chan look at his hyung,not understanding what did he do wrong.But then seok jin point at jong kook with his head,at that time finally se chan understood.If they go then it means that even jong kook have to come.


"Yes,maybe...we shouldn't do it...it's late she must be tired. se chan loose all his spirit and try to take a piece of meat while taking a peak at jong kook and then at seok jing before lowering his head slapping himself over and over again in his mind.


"..."an awkaward silence suddenly came in the room


"Sigh...i need to g-"suddenly a phone call came to kwang soo's phone. He pick up and answer.


"o,noona"everyone suddenly looked at his way.


"Is it ji hyo?!"everyone said.


"Ji hyo ya!"


"Ji hyo ya! black ji!"


"Ya! put her on speakerphone"in a chaotic way they screamed trying to reach the phone first of the other while jae seok tryied to calm down the youngsters.


"Arasso"When jong kook heard jae seok asking to put her on speakerphone he suddenly felt a pang!his heart started to beat faster as he knew that in a few moments he would hear her voice again after so much time.


"Noona you are on speakerphone now"


"O really?"finally her calm and charming voice can be heard.J ong kook brought slowly his hand on his chest to the part where his heart is,earing her voice was something that he didn't expect.He liked her voice a lot,but he forgot about it,because he heard for the past 7 years,but now after not earing her for a whole year,her voice didn't have the same calming effect on him,instead it made him feel heart broken,sad and his heart started to beat so much it seemed as if he returned from running all around the city withouth stopping for a day.


"How are you?!it's been so much time! Why are you not seeing us anymore?Did you replace us now that you became an hallyu star?"Asked ahah.


"AHAHA,aigo,how can i replace you guys,that's not possible at all.What about you guys,did you forget about me?"


"What are you talking about al of a sudden?how could we forget you! You are the hot topic in every day news, even if we tryied we wouldn't be able to"


"Aigo,you two even tryied to forget me..."


"Ya!...that's not what i meant..."


"Don't worry ahah"she  hear a slap sound, jae seok slapped his back head but it was so loud she heard it trhou the phone.


"No seriously we miss you song ji hyo"Said jae seok and everyone nodded.


"Arasso...i miss you too guys"suddenly se chan blurt out what seok jin frorbid him to say.


"N-N-NONAA CAN WE COME TO YOUR HOSE NOW?!"he say making everyone feel ashamed.Everyone looked at him cursing him to just shut up.


"Sorry ji hyo,please don't take him for real we know it's late for you to get some guests"


"There is no problem.You can come guys,either way song jong ki is coming too with song hye kyo"


"What?!seriously?!with the goddness?!"


"YA,then what am i?!"


"Sorry!ji hyo ssi! but she is...ok sorry"said se chan.


"Can we really come?"


"Sure?wae is there someone else other than you guys?"she ask and at this point jae sok take the lead to talk.


"No,we are the usual,the original members plus the newcomers"he said it on purpose so to let her know that jong kook was with them too and if she was alright for him to come or it was better for him to convince jong kook to leave.There was a moment of silence that got everyone and even jong kook on the line.AS clever as he is he got the hint that jae seok gave her.


"...yes,there is enough space it's bigger than my former one"everyone took a breath of silence even tough later on kwang soo,was a bit unconfortable with it.


"Arasso,then bring them here kwang soo ok?"


"Sure i will,see you in a bit noona"


"Crae"After that she hang up and they soon started to take their things to go directly to her house.Even jong kook,but he was shoked so he was out of it,because in a while he would be able to see her again.


----------------------------------


Song ji hyo was in her house all tidy with just a bit of things in one of the vacant rooms.She just finished talking with her former running men's members and in the end she couldn't help but feel nervous and all of a sudden she felt scared to see him again.


"I bet...they will be together once again"she was hopless.Suddenly she couldn't help but take back the phone and dial a number.


"Yeobuseyo?"


"O!Ji sub oppa..."


"o! Ji hyo ya,what a surprise that you called me"


"Am i disturbing you?"


"O no! what are you saying,it's a pleasure to hear your voice"ji hyo suddenly calmed down,her scared and unsettled face became warm and calm.His voice was exactly like himself,a sweet and caring person.


"Did you want to tell me something?...ji hyo?"


"O,yea,sorry oppa,no i mean...i just wanted to hear your voice...nothing more"


"Aigo,you are embarrassing me ji hyo ya...i am still single you know?are you trying to woo me?"she start to laugh.


"MPFAHAHAHA! ya,seriously,you are wrong,one of these days i am going to ask you to marry me,ahahaah"they developed this kind of friendship where she can be so much at ease with him,ji sub is completly different from jong kook.


"OOO,that's good i need to bring a wife home or else they will worry,i am up for it how about you?"


"Ahahahah"


"DING DON"suddenly her heart became scared,so she quickly decided to hang up.


"Oppa,sorry,i need to go,thanks for the funny chat,i hope to see you soon"


"Arasso,bye then"but her unsey way of talking made so ji sub suspicious.Song ji hyo with a heavy mind and trying to smile as much as she can look at the intercome and take a breath of relief.


"Come in"


"Ji hyo ya!"song hye kyo kyo hug her and song jong ki hug her too.


"Congratulations for your new home"


"Aigo,guys there was so need"they brought her a little gift quite expensive  tough.


"Guys,there was no need!"she smile as she hug them both at the same time.


"Noona,you are strangling us"


"Omo sorry guys.Sorry"


"It's ok,don't worry.By the way it's a really big house"


"Yes,come i will let you see it all"


"Ok"the couple followed her hand in hand and sometime she smiled a bit"


"To think that my donsaeng is getting married before me,to the most beautiful woman in korea"


"Aigo,you are a godness,i already told you when we met the first time but i am a big fan of you,running man was really fun"


"Thanks song hye kyo,it's a really big compliment from you"still the sudden sad smile on her face made the couple feel a bit worried.


"About the other members?"


"A!they are coming too"


"I see that's good...so what's on the menu tonight?"


"Well i was in the middle to cook"


"I see,then let us help you"


"Ok,fortunately i brought everything i had home"


"What do you mean?"


"Well in reality only kwang soo should have come because he helped me a lot but then,things happened and they ended up coming"


"All of them?"he asked.At first she didn't answer but just smiled while walking towards the kitchen as they followed.


"Yes.Everyone"


"He will come too?"ask song hye kyo she look at the beautiful girl and nodded her head.


"Sigh...will you be okay?"she asked again.


"Of course i will,don't worry"Song ji hyo is really grateful to song jong ki,not only for being her friend but also because he is marring song hye kyo.Thanks to him she made a new friend who is a really good person,they share a lot in common and after meeting thanks to song jong ki they became good friends,they hang out together when they have time and ultimately they made a bond till she also shared her story with her and song hye kyo did the same.At the moment song hye kyo came to know the situation,she was really worried about song ji hyo and this made her have more courage and be more happy so much that she finally think she could be able to face kim jong kook with a smile on and even speak to him naturally.


A few moments later the doorbell rang again this time they have arrived for real.


"They are here"ji hyo smile while the couple pat her.


"Let's have fun tonight ok?"she nod


"Noona,i will go and open the door ok?"


"Sure,i will help her in the kitchen then "


"Ok kyo"he smile at her future wife to be.


"Aigo you too love birds,tsk,tsk,tsk"she slightly tap song hye kyo and she start to laugh.


"AHAHAH,ya,stop it"


"AHAHAH"ji hyo too smile.Song jong ki on the other end already opened the door.


"Kwang soo ya!"


"Jong ki!"the two hugs and even the others too but ahaha didn't greet him and just looked everywhere.


"Are you not going to say hi at me?"


"Where is godness song hye kyo,where?where!?"jae seok and jong kook hit his head.


"O!IT HURTS!"


"Just shut up she is goingto marry song jong ki"say jong kook while jae seok look at him and shake his head.


"Aigo,poor your wife"


"Ya,what about you then?don't give me that face ah?!"everyone laugh


"Onni!"when everyone where joking so min entered the house as if it was her own, running toward the voice she heard.


"O so min,i am in the kitchen!"


"Arasso!"when the guys where alone they looked at each other then entered the door completly and went to the kitchen they saw a beautiful girl cooking in the kitchen.


"Song hye kyo ssi!"everyone said but the first was ahaha and the others followed too always trying to talk as much as they could, even jong kook but then jong ki went beside her and grabbed her hand.


"Arasso,she is beautiful and most of all she is mine"


"Aooo!soo cheap of you,you are too jealous" said ahah


"How could he not be jealous of such a beauty"Say jong kook and jae seok ah at the same time.


Se chan was so timid but she smiled at him and melted everyones heart.


"Ya tonight it's song ji hyo's night,shouldn't you all just say something to her at least?" he was right and everyone came back to their senses.


" Ji hyo ya,where are you?"


"I am coming guys,i have to take something" When she came everyone where shoked.It was  then that they saw how beautiful she became,Song ji hyo was wearing a black skirt with a light blue shirt,she has long and wavy hair.She was stunning.After earing their voices she came out of a room and calmly walked towards the members who where complitely shocked,because she rarely wore skirts.When kim jong kook saw song ji hyo for a moment he lost truck of everything,he felt as if she was the only person in the room as her smile was shining.It was the first time after a year that he saw her and she was beautiful and full of smiles.After not seeing her for so many months he found the dfference from before.The latest month she was filming running man she was smiling,having fun and enjoying the games,but now he realized that she was forcing herself while this was her real smile,how could he forget her real genuine and sincere smile.Just how many things did he miss in that period of time.


"Good evening everyone"


"Woa! ji hyo ya,just,this is strange you seem like a girl tonight"said jae seok said pleasntly surprised and everyone agreed.


"You are stunning,what's going on?where you waiting for someone?"said seok jin looked at kim jong kook who was in in a world all his own.Of course song ji hyo didn't forget he was there too,a few times her eyes went on him but then she just decided not to look anymore.


"Yes,my friends who else also when such a beauty was coming to my house how could i let myself be seen in just plain cloothes don't you agree?"


"Well that's true"Said kwang soo,while song ki and jae seok hit his head.


"Ouch!it hurts"


"Behave will you?"


"Eonni is really beautiful,isn't it oppa?"she smile and link her arm with jong kook,who have everyone's eyes on him as if to say what the heck are doing? he could feel everyone's stare,kwang soo looked at him right in the eyes and at that moment jong kook remembered is talk with kwang soo of a year before.He then notice that ji hyo's eyes where on him


"..o...yes...really beautiful" she smiled and that made him feel guilty as she said.


"Thaks so min and jong kook,now let's go to see the house so we could go and eat before it gets too late"


"Ahahahaha,ok,now how about i let you see my home first? the food it's pretty much done anyway"


"O arasso"


"Then,follow me"she lead the way as everyone see the house but someone is fized on

 

"Yes..."everyone said trying to cover him and to not make ji hyo feel awkaward,when everyone started to look ahead following song ji hyo's steps,kim jong kook pushed so min's arms away from his.But still everyone saw it, song jong ki remained behind and took him a bit farther away from the rest.


"O jong ki,it's been awhile.Do you have something to say to me?"


"Yes hyung.Can i ask you a favor?"


"Sure say it,if i can help."


"Can you please be a bit considerate tonight?It's her house"


"What? But i didn't do anything"


"Either way try to do something for ji hyo's sake.At least tonight."he wasn't angry but just reminded his hyung to be more aware of the person in here.While kim jong kook was fed up about having everyone say the same  to him,while he didn't do anything with so min.


----------------------


On the other end song ji hyo was already feeling sick..Seeing that scene wasn't good for her.She tought she already forgot about everything that happened but it wasn't the truth at all.She did mind what she saw,it wasn't something she could just let Go of.She just wanted to make jong kook and so min leave her house but she can't unfortunately,at that song hye kyo,pat her shoulder to confort her.After they saw her house they went to eat.She was an actress and was able to pull it off somehow.


"Ho,anyway you really became famous after leaving the show"


"Yes...i think it was the best decision i could make back then"


"I saw the drama and you where really...something"


"Thanks.Tought at first i tought it was similar to your character in the winter the wind blow"she looked at song hye kyo later on,after reading a few more episodes i understood that it was totally different."Song hye kyo nonned her head.


"Yes,your character was completly different than mine,i think all of you saw the difference.In little words she suffered a lot in her life,later on it was known that she was given a big sum of money from her friend who died because of their strong bond.Her friend was blind too,she was a bit like me ,well my character but she found in ji hyo her hope in life tought in the end she ended up dying.Even tought money where good and all when words came out people wanted to get her attention in anyway.She was a smart girl but being bling wasn't something easy to control the situation.But even tought she felt alone and sad she never gave up on life instead she wanted to fight for it,because she knew she was worth to live while my character was just too pained at heart that only wanted to be freed from her life full of betrayal and sadness.So the characters are obviously opposite."


"Yes and she did an amazing job in portaying such a strong willed blind girl"Everyone nod while kim jong kook had nothing to say as looked at her.But song ji hyo didn't want the night to be like this,she wanted him to know that she have already forgotten him at least that's what she wanted him to see.So she look his way and smiling ask.


"What do you think?HAve i done a good job in the drama?"he was surprised just like veryone else.


"Jong kook?"


"o,yes...you did an amazing job.I liked you way of acting.Song hye kyo ssi,couldn't say it better."song ji hyo smiled.


"Thank you"when she talked to him,kim jong kook was completly doumbfounded,so much that he could only statter a few words.Suddenly someone broke the atmosphere.


"Eonni do you have a boyfriend?"so min came out of nowhere with such a question making everyone just want to close with a tape.


"Ya,so min can't you just shut up it's not nice to ask such a question"


"Wae?what did i do?what did i do wrong?"


"O,don't worry nothing much...i will answer...regarding if i have a boyfriend..."everyone where watching her quietly waiting for her answer while she just wanted for so min to leave and never come back to her.She just do and say everything that she hate.


"I-"Suddenly the door bell rang"sorry"she get up and was startled when she saw who it was,she open the door.


"Ya,who is it"ask ahah to jae seok"


"I have no idea"But their curiosity would be soon answered.


"So ji sun?"a big man that everyone knew was standing in front of her door.With a smiling expression he looked at the small ji hyo who was surprised.Seeing him, song ji hyo felt relieved and protected unconciously she hugged him and he hugged her too.At that moment jong kook remembered when he heard from the girls that so ji sub would be a better match for her than himself.

 

 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.