Chapter 16

Who will win this game?
 
 
DEAR FRIENDS! I JUST MODIFIED THE CHAPTER,IT WAS FULL OF MISTAKES I AM SORRY.i WAS REALLY TIRED BECAUSE I USUALLY WRITE AT NIGHT.PLEASE READ IT AGAIN I THINK IT'S MORE EASY TO READ NOW,THANKS FOR THE GOOD COMMENT I HOPE YOU WILL STILL LIKE THE REST OF IT.HUGS MY PRECIOUS FRIENDS!
 
 
 
 
 
CHAPTER 16
 
 
After they saw the news,everyone of the members and even song jong ki and song hye kyo went to their respective houses,expect...
 
 
"Kim jong kook..."she look at her boyfriend and he look her back not moving from his spot.
 
 
"Are you not going?"
 
 
"Tomorrow i have a shooting with turbo and is nearby so it's not convenient for me to go home"she smile and soon after she laugh.
 
 
"The other time it was the same,it seems like your house is too far away from everything,hu?"she say in a joking way looking at him as he walk close to her and with a smile on his face,kim jong kook is finally in front of her as she walk back.
 
 
"That's true.It seems like my house is too far that's why-"
 
 
"That's why,you want to stay here?"he open his amrs and trap her between him and the wall.He look down to her face.
 
 
"That's one reason"
 
 
Still smiling but with a bit of a suspicious ecxpression she ask.
 
 
"What is the other reason then?"
 
 
"Because you are here"song ji hyo's heart skip a beat and her smiling expression left the place to a surprised one.He kept on smiling and then he slowly close the distance between their faces and aimed for her lips.He gave her a sweet but long kiss and in doing that she start to hug kim jong kook tightly.After they kissed they hug each other.
 
 
"Are you ok?"she was confused.
 
 
"What do you mean?"
 
 
"After all this that happened."she smile,because she was happy that he was worried for her.
 
 
"I am ok."she then break the hug and look at him"Since you are here"she carress his face and he was surprised by what she was doing,he was mesmerized by her every move.He reached for her hand.
 
 
"I love you kim jong kook"he was startled and with his reaction she laughed.
 
 
"Ahahah,what's wrong?Are you being shy?"he frowned.
 
 
"This woman seriously...you will regret this most of all because i love you much more"he kiss her her quikly.
 
 
"Ahahah,ya,stop it...it tikles"but he didn't stop and also kept on kissing her.
 
 
"Will you surrender?"
 
 
"No! this is cheating,ahahah"she try to push him away.
 
 
"It's no use ji hyo ya"he grab her two slender hands with one of his and block her,but it wasn't painful at all,he was gently holding her hand and she start to slowly go down on the ground he followed her and finally he stopped.Both of them where breathing fast.
 
 
"So?Do you admit defeat?"as if to challenge him she look at him and say.
 
 
"What do you want to win?I want to remind you i was in love with you much earlier than you"
 
 
"I loved you too...but i just didn't realized it untill you left"she remained silent for a few minutes and then said.
 
 
"It's ok,let's not talk about it anymore."He was surprised,thinking that she would ask more but kim jong kook was relieved that she didn't.
 
 
"Arasso"he smile and carress her head.
 
 
"By the weay...i want to see so ji sub"He stop and then broke the hug.
 
 
"What?No,never"
 
 
"Ya,He know he is wrong so of course i should at least thank him right?"he was speachles.
 
 
"Ya,did you pheraps forgave what he did?No,right?"she hug him.
 
 
"Well,should i say yes?"he want to break the hug again but noticed that she tightned the hold on him.Kim jong kook could stop her at any moment because her strenght isn't as strong as his,even so,he couldn't bear to do it,as he felt her face against his chest, so he gave up.
 
 
"Sigh...how is it that you already forgave him but i had to wait a year,get stabbed and rejected again,before you could forgive me?Don't you think that there is a bit too much of a difference here?"he protested but she say.
 
"Of course there is quite a difference"
 
 
"See-"he was proud that he was right but she cut him off.
 
 
"While you didn't realize your feelings i did,and i put up with my unrequired feelings and your girlfriends and your break up, time and time again,as well,even with seo yeon.You can't even understand when i saw you with her,hugh!" she felt disturbed in only thinking about it and looked away with a disgusted expression.KIm jong kook on the other hand was shocked that she reacted that way.
 
 
"..."she noticed that he was looking at her and then said.
 
 
"What?What do you want to say?"
 
 
"Where you jealous too?"she glared at him and he knew that it's something he shouldn't even ask her so he sigh in surreder.
 
 
"Arasso,you won.I can't beat you in this argument,even so meeteing him is a bit..."
 
 
"I need to see him and that's the end if it"He frown.
 
 
"No.Let's do it this way,if you want to go then i will go there with you"she was doubtful but tought it would be better if he go with her.
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------
 
 
In a small but cute cafe in Ilsan.Front of the door a tall person is waiting.Suddenly a car stop in front of the man.A girl finally get out of it.She look at the tall man and then smile in response, the man was a bit startled.
 
 
"Hello seo ji sub"he looked at her for awhile before answering.
 
 
"I tought...you would hate me.I never imagined you would want to see me".
 
 
"Why did you think so? Am i such a bad person to you?"she ask in a joking way,so ji sub still can't feel at ease.
 
 
"I mean after everything that happened because of me."song ji hyo looked around and later look back at so ji sub.
 
 
"Follow me.It's not safe to be here"he look around and then back at her agreeing to what she just told him.
 
 
"I think we should...i will follow you"
 
 
---------------------------------
 
 
After walking for awhile,song ji hyo stops and so ji sub stop too.
 
 
"Here we can talk without any worry"he nod.
 
 
"Then i will answer to your question from before.I know it wasn't your fault that all this mess happened and you also cleared the situation,thank you for that."
 
 
"Ji hyo" she tried to make it less awkaward.
 
 
"Also, using our friend sure will get us into truble.He has never liked to be involved in such things and he also never said anything of what you told to the media.I think that when he will ear about the interview he will get really mad.He smile.
 
 
"Don't worry,i already talked to him before the interview"She was surprised.
 
 
"To get his permission?Did he give it to you?"so ji sub scratch gently his face.
 
 
"Well...i don't know about that"
 
 
"What?Wae?"he smile cheekly.
 
 
"I closed the call before he could scream at the phone"she barely could take in the laughter and so she jus let it out.She laughed a lot and so ji sub was surprised but also gratefull that she is still able to laugh in front of him.Still he want to be forgiven because he feel really sorry.
 
 
"Song ji hyo"he was able to grab her attention.
 
 
"What?"she wiped the tears in her eyes,but when she finally looked at his face he was serious so she stopped laughing.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"You know well that my words aren't enough to make things better again...women in our country always get the wrost of the situation.Even if i was able to convince more people.There will always be those that will be unhappy with you."Song ji hyo ponder for awhile but then a face calm and serene could be seen.
 
 
"Ya.I have antis since the time i was paired up with song jong ki, as for the comments about me being easy,i read a lot about those things after i did the movie with ji sung oppa."
 
 
"..."So ji sub made an apologetic smile and this made her a bit hesitant.
 
 
"To tell you the truth.I was uncertain.I knew for sure that you didn't do this on purpose yet i was not sure about what you would say in your press.I was scared and of course i don't like all those comments about me,i but..."so ji sub lower his head.he felt guilty and really sad,but he knew that it was partially because of his actions,even if the photographer wheren't there.
 
 
"But i calmed down.Because i saw your sincerity and i also have a lot of people that are by my side in all of this."He look at her in the eyes.
 
 
"Kim jong kook?"she smile tenderly and nod.
 
 
"Well of course there are other people too-"
 
 
"Can i ank you a question?"when song ji hyo heard him cut her off asking this question she was a bit surprised by it and just nodded her head.
 
 
"If...you met me before kim jong kook...would you have fallen for me?"she was shoked and there was an awkaward silence between them.He was waiting but she looked at him,withou saying anything.
 
 
"If i met you before him?...Ye-"
 
 
"NO, she wouldn't because we would have met anyway and she would fall for me again.This is your answer."The two of them where startled.
 
 
"Kim jong kook"he turn around to song ji hyo.
 
 
"You little girl,we need to have a chat later"
 
 
"What?"he look back at so ji sub,song ji hyo was worried he would do something uncessary so she tried to say something but she didn't expect what he said a few moments later.
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Listen...i really would like to give you a punch"
 
 
"Kim jong kook!"song ji hyo reprimend.
 
 
"But...thanks...for helping her out...tought i hope i would never see you around her again"he frown and keep on saying."But i think it's impossible since the two of you are actors right?"
 
 
"That...might be the case.But i don't want to avoid her."
 
 
"It's ok...we don't have to avoid each other"she said.
 
 
"Thanks."
 
 
--------------------------
 
 
After they talked about the important stuff song ji hyo and kim jong kook headed home.He didn't say a word but she looked at him all the way.
 
 
"Are you angry?"
 
 
"...what do you think?"
 
 
"About what?"she ask confused.kim jong kook couldn't belive her words.
 
 
"What?I mean,what where you going to say to him?Yes? tsk,i wonder what that would make me then?"
 
 
"YA,if the two of us didn't know,of course you would love another and i too-"
 
 
"I don't think so.We would have met anyway"she found him cute at that moment and a small laugh came out from and he noticed.
 
 
"YA...are you laughing?" she couldn't look at him in the face so kim jong kook stopped the car and lift her face.
 
 
"Ya!You really are laughing!"she finally burst into laughter.
 
 
"Omo,look at this woman"
 
 
"Omo,ahahah,it's just...that you are so cute when you are jealous"
 
 
"What?Cute?Am i a puppy peraphs? Aish"she keeps on laughing but kim jong kook isn't having fun at all.
 
 
" Song ji hyo"he speak with a serious face looking directly into her eyes,omly this made her stop laughing.She could only see kim jong kook coming closer to her face.
 
 
"What are you doing?..."she ask as she try to get back till her back is completly against the glass window of the car.
 
 
"The only cute one here is you"he said it as seriously as he could,song ji hyo didn't excpect it.
 
 
"Woa...i tought i could never stand someone saying those things to me."
 
 
"Wae?It's true,you are cute and special to me...do you hate earing it?"surprised by herself she say.
 
 
"Anyo"she shake a bit and slowly her head "It's strange...but i don't mind" after he heard what song ji hyo said,kim jong kook smiled as he was watching her funny facial expression.
 
 
"So cute.My ji hyo"she frown a bit.
 
 
"This is wrong...song ji hyo isn't like this...aish...i need to escape"she say quikly looking around while kim jong kook just let out a laugh.
 
 
"Mpfff...and how do you think you can escape?"she look at him.
 
 
"I forgot"she forgot that kim jong kook was too close,whatever she would want to do,is usless against him.
 
 
"So?"he ask,his face saying it all,knowing she can't escape.A low tone for a y voice coming out of his mouth.
 
 
"Ya,i am turning into an idiot! Can't you see this isn't right?"
 
 
"For you?But i am happy you became an idiot for me"
 
 
"Ya! That's an insult! I will never become a brainless woman for you"
 
 
"Ahahah,that's right...so what are you scared of?"Song ji hyo was taken aback.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"You will always be a smart girl and you are surely not an idiot..."he smile at song ji hyo.
 
 
"What?Where you joking?"
 
 
"I never said you where an idiot...when i think i am the only one to be the idiot...for you.Do yoo want to be like that with me?"
 
 
"Hell no"
 
 
"Ahahah...anyway don't you ever be too close with a man arasso?"
 
 
"Ya,that's impossible and also...i think you should be the one to be careful"
 
 
"Wae?"
 
 
"Because you are the one who always melt in running man when a female guest arrives"he scratch his face.
 
 
"I am not being like that anymore since i realized my feelings for you.Whatch the new episodes when you can."she look at him in silence for awhile then a playful smile appear on her face.
 
 
"I already know it"
 
 
"Ya...where you just teasing me?"
 
 
"You did the same so..."she smirk
 
 
"Ya,aish"he take her hands and kiss her slowly,more deeply and with more passion as the time passed.
 
 
When they finished kissing kim jong kook saw her swollen lips,he gently touch them,running his finger from one side to the other side of her lower lip and she is still panting just like he is. Song ji hyo is watching his every move and while she look at what he is doing,song ji hyo's heart start to beat fast and faster. She feel nervous every time he kiss her.He always feel so manly and tought but with her he is so sweet and caring but at times like theis kim jong kook seems like he want to eat her.Sometimes just sometimes,when that happens a tought appear in her mind.What if he want to sleep together? The sudden tought make her freeze on the spot and when kim jong kook notice her facial expression he didn't expect it so of course his fingers stopped.
 
 
"Ji hyo...what's wrong?"
 
 
"...o?" kim jong kook smile and carress her face, at that moment she flinch a little but he didn't put much attention to what she just did.
 
 
"You are still the same,seriously...why that blank look?What's in your mind?"he said teasing.
 
 
"I wasn't blank at all"
 
 
He start the car again and keep on teasing her.
 
 
"Really?I am not so sure....where you maybe thinking about erted things?"he teased.Kim jong kook suddenly look at her,he tought song ji hyo would have started to protest right away,but he was shoked when he saw her completly red in the face with eyes wide open looking at him.He looked at the road and then slowed down.He was already at her house.After parking he loked at her again as she tried to calm dodwn.
 
 
"Wait,you where really thinking about it?!"her face blew up and tried to look away as much as possible avoiding his eyes.
 
 
"Ya!What do you take me for?Am i a man that think about those things? Tsk"she didn't even realize that they already arrived at her house.
 
 
"You are as red as a tomatoe..."
 
 
"Aish,i am not!"she tried to calm down and then put her actress mask.
 
 
"Ya...if you really want to know what i was thinking about than i will tell"he wasn't convinced.
 
 
"Then tell me" he look waiting for her answer,but she got into panick,how can she lie about being so red?!
 
 
"I am...not feeling all that well recently...i think i got a fever"he suddenly stopped smiling.
 
 
"What?"he jump from his relaxed position and with his big hand he reached for her forehead.
 
 
"Omo,you are really warm!"
 
 
SJH POV
 
 
Of course i am!,i mean how can i not when such things appear in my head and when you act this way towards me! Anyway...i need to think straight!
 
 
"It's nothing, this must be the fatigue of the body,i will take some medication and go straight to bed."smile ji hyo,smile!
 
 
"Then,see you tomorrow"I better get out of here!
 
 
"Where do you want to go all alone!"
 
 
"To my house of course"
 
 
"You can't"no,no,no,i am getting a bad vibe.
 
 
"Ay,it's ok,i said it's nothing,really"
 
 
"Then...let me accompany you"WHAT?NO!
 
 
"NO!"omo,i made a mistake!.he is startled!.
 
 
"I mean...if you stay at my house how can i rest?"
 
 
"Wae? Why can't you rest? It's not like i will keep you awake,i wont talk,i will just make sure your fever is going down"ya! this is all your fault! With you near i will never stop being so red!
 
 
"No really,in a year time for me it's quite hard to fall asleep when someone is next to me"
 
 
"Busun? YA you sleep like a log everywhere no matter who you are with,i am sure you are still the same,with the medication anyway you will feel sleepy anyway"Why does he not understand?!
 
 
"Caja"he get out of the car and run to my side ,damn it,he open the car's door and grab my hand.Even there i feel the temperature rising up.
 
 
"O my! Your hand is boiling hot too!"he say concerned,but i am going in a complete panic.I mean how can i explain to him the real reason...Aish,it's all his fault!
 
 
"Seriously there is no need to-"
 
 
"I already decided so don't protest"aish...my heart is exploding! Me and him near a bed?! No!. While he walk towards the door i keep on saying him to leave but he won't go away at all.So i just went for it
 
 
"Ya! stop it!" i shake his hand away startlying kim jong kook.
 
 
"Song ji hyo?"he frown and then get my hand again.
 
 
"I said i will take care of you and i will do it"
 
 
"I said stop! I won't let you in!" he turn around to me.
 
 
"Wae?"
 
 
"Can't you understand?If you are with me i will never stop getting red?"
 
 
"What...do you mean?,now it's my fault?"
 
 
"Crae!"
 
 
"Ya,just how did this go to this what did i ever do to you-"he look at me with eyes wide open...gosh i think he understood! i can't stay with him anymore!i can't look kim jong kook in the face any longer!.
 
 
"...You..."
 
 
"Bye!"i run inside my house as if my life depended on it.