chapter 17

Who will win this game?
CHAPTER 17
 
 
 
 
SORRY FRIENDS FOR THIS LATE CHAPTER.FIRST OF ALL, IF ANY OF YOU IS UNDER AGE,PLEASE DON'T READ,I DIDN'T REALLY GO IN MUCH DETAIL.FOR THE REST OF YOU ENJOY AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.I WAS SO EMBARRASSED WHILE WRITING THIS!...
 
 
KJK POV
 
 
Wait...what is going on?...is she...concious of me? i mean...in that way? i look at her door's house
 
 
"Song ji hyo...mpfff" now what should i do?
 
 
--------------------------
 
 
SJH POV
 
 
"O no! is he still outside?omo sesange!...what do i do?! He was only worried for me but i...what was i thinking?!...should i act natural?as if i didn't say anything?"i am so nervours that i can't help but walk from one side of the room to another.
 
 
"Aish!-o,this is..."his bag...that's right,these few days he have a few jobs to do and he left his things here...o gosh...this,is something that he need!
 
 
"Ok,i need to calm down and give this to him.Ok...go for it,ji hyo"
 
 
-----------------------------
 
 
KJK POV
 
 
"O,that's right.I have my bag inside her house...but what if she refuse to open the door?"while i was thinking about what to do, the door of her home open and ji hyo walk my way bringing my bag with her.
 
 
I didn't expect it.But it's song ji hyo that we are talking about,this girl is good hearted,she will never do something to make a person be in a bad situation.
 
 
"...you forgot this,take it."
 
 
"Thanks..."i look in her eyes,song ji hyo was smiling but i found out that she started to blush...my god...she is...so cute.
 
 
"Are you not going to give me a hug before i go to work?" i smile and song ji hyo look directly at me.
 
 
"Hu"
 
 
"I want a hug from my girlfriend..."I spread my arms wide open,song ji hyo look at me and then lower her head,then look back at me and run into my arms.I am so happy right now,never before i could feel her so near me.Having her in my arms make my heart feel happy and i can't help but to hold her tight.
 
 
"I want to stay like this forever"i say to her but she suddenly broke the hug and touch her left ear with both her hands.I have no idea why she is behaving this way.
 
 
"What's wrong?"
 
 
"You...how can we hug forever..."suddenly her face is red as if on fire "Curegu...don't speak like that...into my ear..."
 
 
"...o...arasso...i am going then."
 
 
"Crae."but before i get inside my car i give her a quick kiss on the cheek.With her hand she touch the part i just kissed and is a bit open from the surprise.Our eyes met and i feel my face become hot,god,why did i became red too?This is so...
 
 
"See you later ji hyo"i finally get inside the car
 
 
"What do i do?...ji hyo ya...song ji hyo..."when she said that to me in that way,it was the first time i saw that kind of expression on her face.I mean...it's not like i would eat her alive...
 
 
-----------------------
 
 
"Seriously...i didn't even tought about it"
 
 
"What are you talking about?"i turn around.
 
 
"O?dongsaeng"
 
 
"Hyung...what are you thinking?"
 
 
"Haroro...let me ask you something over a coffe"
 
 
"Call."
 
 
So i tell him everything that happened.
 
 
"...Why don't you ask her directly?
 
 
"It's not all that simple you know?"
 
 
"Why not? Just ask her,she will answer"
 
 
"Or kick me where it hurts"
 
 
"She won't."
 
 
------------------------
 
 
You think she won't? i am sure she would,haroro will never undertand me.
 
 
-------------------------
 
 
SJH POV
 
 
What do i do?Kim jong kook became red...could he feel the same?Did he notice?What do i do now?...
 
 
"He still have work to do near here...should i just let him stay at my house?...aish...i don't know!" I better go home.I open the door to my house and when i was about to walk inside my home i ear a familiar voice.
 
 
"Can i stay here for awhile?I still have work to do"i turn around and of course it was kim jong kook.I didn't say anything but i was a bit surprised,so i just nod my head.
 
 
"Thanks"
 
 
"O-o"
 
 
-----------------------
 
 
KJK POV
 
 
What should i do?I finished all my jobs around her house...what can i do now?
 
 
"He still have work to do near here...should i just let him stay at my house?...aish...i don't know!"While i was asking myself what to do,i got my answer right in front of my eyes.Song ji hyo was thinking if let me stay at her house or not.I think she would probably say yes if i ask her to stay,i just need to tell a small lie...
 
 
"Yes...let's just lie"
 
 
And that's how we came to be like this.
 
 
"What are you going to cook?"
 
 
"What do you want to eat?"
 
 
"Just cook something ealthy and i won't complain.
 
 
"Tsk,aigo...sometimes unhealthy food is ok"
 
 
"Ya...it's not good at all,that's why it's called unhealthy."
 
 
"Arasso,then let's go with the ealthy food..."
 
 
"Good decision"i get close and hug her from behind,i feel her body jump a little.She must have been surprised.
 
 
"Ji hyo...can i kiss you?"she stopped what she was doing.I turn her around.She became red,completly how can it be? she is too cute,i carress her face and then,i slowly bring her close to my face and kiss her.The knife she was using to cut the veggies,she let it fall from her finger on top of the kitchen,but in doing that she cut her finger.
 
 
"Ouch"worried i look at her.
 
 
"What happened?"she look at her finger.
 
 
"Just a small cut"instinctively i put her finger in my mouth
 
 
"What are you doing?"she ask shoked.
 
 
"Disinfect the wound"
 
 
"I have medicine for that!"she look away and take the emergency kit.
 
 
"Let me do it"
 
 
"It's ok,i can-"i take her finger and put on some medicine,after that i bandage it and look at her face.
 
 
"Song ji hyo...can you explain why are you always so red today?"she faked ignorance.
 
 
"I am not red!Tsk"
 
 
"Mmm,is it because of me?"
 
 
"Omo sesange.Of course not,ciam"she look away and in that little moment i take my time to sit beside her.
 
 
"Really?"i want to
 
 
"DA-OMO-"she was surprised to see me so close to her.I already put my arm around her as i always do.
 
 
"But i think i am the reason"i wisper to her ear and as her usual,she tried to push me away,i stayed there,looking as she try her best to make me go a bit far away from her,but it's no use against me.I watch with a smirk while she still do her hitting.
 
 
"Are you stil-"at that moment i kiss her.Song ji hyo try her best to stop me but i could feel her kissing me back,she stopped hitting me in the end.I didn't force at all.With one hand i touch her cheek and with the other,i reach for her back.I kiss her pouring all of my love into it.I can feel her face under my hand,she is so warm and tender to the touch.Our lips made sounds while we change the angle.I love her taste and i feel like i want more of her.When i stop the kiss i open my eyes and she slowly open hers.
 
 
"I love you song ji hyo"
 
 
"..."i was waiting for her answer when i see her open .
 
 
"I love you...kim jong kook."i have no idea of the reason why?But when i saw her eyes watching me all of a sudden i couldn't say anything,the atmosphere became strange suddenly because ji hyo remained silent too.I have no idea of what to think but maybe this isn't all that right.So i let her go,both of us are really awkaward at the moment,that's why i let her go.
 
 
"So...let's cook something...healthy"
 
 
"It's late we will go with what i have in the fridge,no complain"
 
 
"Then i will see what i can do with what you have in the fridge."surprised she ask.
 
 
"You?"
 
 
"Dae.it will be really good"
 
 
"Arasso"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"You...have nothing that can be eaten here"
 
 
"I am busy lately,so i have no time to cook,i eat outside and when i want to eat home..."
 
 
"Ramyun?"
 
 
"Dae,i know you don't like it but i do"
 
 
"Aigo,you real-o!"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"You have good taste in ramyun"i take one of the ramyun she have in her hands
 
 
"AAA,i forgot you like that flavor,then it's settled for tonight"
 
 
"Ciuasso!"she smile,then we start to prepare the ramyun,of course we wanted to at least pretend to eat a real meal,so we cooked some vegetables as side dish,.
 
 
"Wow,this is really good"
 
 
"I told you so."
 
 
"It was especially good since there are these vegetables here to eat"
 
 
"Dae,i am good right? I know my friedge the most"she smile so brightly,when she does that song ji hyo is so cute and make me want to hold her tight and most of all,i really want to kiss her.Gosh...i think i am going crazy.
 
 
"you have some sauce on your mouth"she stop eating and bring her hand to her lips,trying to find where she have sauce but...
 
 
"It's gone now?"i shake my head.
 
 
"Not yet,wait a moment"i get up and walk towards her.
 
 
"I will wipe it off"
 
 
"Ok"i get closer and then with my thumb i wipe from a sauce that doesn not exist and then i kiss her.
 
 
"Done"song ji hyo was startled.She look at my thumb and notice that there is no sauce.
 
 
"Kim jong kook...there no sauce on your finger"she state making me see my own finger.
 
 
"I know"
 
 
"What? You-"she get up and start to kick me.
 
 
"Ya,why are you hitting me?"i ask but i can't help but to laugh while she chase me.
 
 
"You always have an excuse to kiss me,you just like to trick me!Come here!ya! stop right there!"
 
 
"Arasso."i stop.
 
 
"That's more like it,i am going to teach you some manners"she walk with quick steps toward me,when she raise her hand to hit me but i stop her two hands.
 
 
"The old days in running man"
 
 
"Ya!"
 
 
"I think you forgot thaat i am stronger than you"
 
 
"Aish" i make ji hyo come closer to my chest tightening the hold on her,she try to free herself and use her legs to kick mine,but there is no use of course.
 
 
"Ng!.i can't move"
 
 
"Ahahah,aigo,how are you going to get out of this situation?"
 
 
"You...fine then look carefully"she look up to me and at my chest,a devil smirk appear on her cherry lips and i stop laughing in an istant
 
 
"I have a bad sensation"
 
 
"You have good sense"
 
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAA!"she bite my really hard,the pain was too strong that i had to let her go to touch my pained .
 
 
"Ya! That's cheating!"
 
 
"AHAHAHA!This is my revenge!"
 
 
"Ji hyo,it really hurts!This time it's even more painful than the other time you did it"
 
 
"Aigo,don't be a fussy,it can't be..."
 
 
"Ya! I really was hurting back then i stayed an entire day with that pain...aigo"
 
 
"..."her smile slowly disappear and i could see she feel a bit guilty.Song ji hyo walk toward me.
 
 
"Sit on the couch and let me see"on the shirt a bit of her teeth mark are visible.
 
 
"..."she look at me.
 
 
"...does it really hurt that much?"
 
 
"It does"she squat down and surprised me.
 
 
"What are you doing?"
 
 
"Let me see"she suddenly grab my shirt.
 
 
"Woa,wait,what are you doing?"
 
 
"Let me see,you said it hurts...or is that a lie too?"
 
 
"No it's not,it hurt for real"
 
 
"Then let me see"
 
 
"But..."Song ji hyo,what are you doing? How could you do something like this? Don't you know what you are you are doing?This is...
 
 
"...arasso"she slowly my shirt but then stop...
 
 
"What's wrong?"she look at me.
 
 
"Nothing"she keep on unbutting and i can't help but feel awkaward,i don't know what to do,or where to watch,but then i just stopped and fixated my eyes on her.After she arrived to the point she wanted to she look again at me without saying anything,she is unconfortable too.Song ji hyo goes back to look at my ed shirt and gently spread it toward the that she bitten before.
 
 
"O,there are marks of teeth and it's red"I look at my and it is indeed...gosh,this is so embarrassing! Is she not embarrassed at all? i watch her and she...is just normal! I mean,this morning she was completly embarrassed to even see me but now...nothing?
 
 
"I will go and get some cream to put on"
 
 
"Hu?There no need"
 
 
"It's ok,wait a moment."
 
 
SJH POV
 
 
Damn me! Song ji hyo! what the heck did you do!? calm down calm down!
 
 
"The medicine"i take it in my hand and walk to where he is.Kim jong kook look at me as i sit beside him.
 
 
"Turn around"
 
 
"Ok"he look at me and then turn towards me.
 
 
"I am going to apply the medicine"i don't know why but he is looking at me a bit unconfortable.
 
 
"I said,there is no need"
 
 
"Shut up"
 
 
"Sigh...do what you want"
 
 
"Of course i will" I put the medicine on and the and massage slowly where the marks are.It must hurt a lot...
 
 
I was concentrate on massaging the medcine to let his skin absorb it that i didn't notice how awkaward the situation was.
 
 
"Ok...you can stop it now,ji hyo"
 
 
"I can't, it's red,so i can't-" Suddenly i feel my hand being grabbed by his hand.I look up to him and i notice how heavy he is breathing.
 
 
"You need to stop"he say to me while his hold onto my hand became a bit tighter.I look at my hand and get up to put the medicine back to the emergency kit.
 
 
"Yes...it's all done anyway."
 
 
"Exactly"he button his shirt back.
 
 
"Do you want to eat something else?"i ask trying to act calm but i can't do it at all.
 
 
"No thank you"
 
 
"Arasso,i will wash the dishes then"
 
 
"Wait,i will help you"
 
 
"...thanks"we wash the dishes but not one of us say anything,but when i give the washed dish to him,i touch his hand.I try to take my hand back but kim jong kook instead touch me gently till my hand is in his.
 
 
"Why are you not saying anything?"
 
 
"...want to take a shower?."we finished the dishes and so i tought to ask him if he wanted to shower,but it came out so weird!.
 
 
"...with you?"he ask embarrassed.My eyes are wide open from the shock.
 
 
"No!you are wrong!,that;s not what i meant!"
 
 
"...cincia?"i nod frantcally.
 
 
"Crae!"he look disapponted.
 
 
"Aigo...too bad"
 
 
"Bo?too bad? ya!-"
 
 
"I was joking...don't look while i am showering arasso?"he say while going away.
 
 
"Tsk...who would!"he stop and come to me again kissing me.
 
 
"You saw my body already,for tonight be a good girl arasso?"
 
 
"Ish! Ya! go away!,go away right now!aishi!"
 
 
"Ahahahah!"
 
 
-----------------------
 
 
KJK POV
 
 
"Ahahahahah..."i get inside my room quikly.
 
 
"Omo sesange!I need to calm down...why does she smell so good!...why is she so gorgeous!...my gosh she is so soft...
 
 
"Maybe it wasn'such a good idea to stay here...should i just leave?...i mean...this is too much of a torture for me!...if something like that happen again i don't think i would be able to calm down...back there i felt like i was loosing my mind."
 
 
To calm me down i get my things and went to the bathroom to take a shower.But...i didn't think that...something like that would happen.
 
 
--------------------------
 
 
"My head is a mess...i have to take a shower...wait...i forgot that in my bathroom the soap finished...o well,i will take it from the other bath,i don't think he is already inside so i can go with just the towel..i am not used to wear one anyway when i am home."i walk toward the bathroom,the door isn't locked,so he surely isn't inside!
 
 
"Calm,down...if i don't make any noise he wouldn't notice me right?crae"i take off my shoes and go to the drawer under the mirror.
 
 
"Where the heck did i put it,o! it's in the shower!,stupid me."i go in the shower,that is separated by the rest of the room from a matt glass.
 
 
"Hehe! There you are,o!the towel fell down"i get down to take it back but at that moment...
 
 
"Song ji hyo!"i turn around suddenly,it was kim jong kook,he was ...i was speachless and my head stopped to properly function.
 
 
"Ya!Why are you ert!"
 
 
"I was about to shower of course i would be !...you instead,why are you ?"
 
 
"What?"I look at myself and then cover myself as best as i can.
 
 
"Close your eyes! don't look arasso! I take my towel and i didn't get the soap at all.As i was running outside the shower i tripped and almost fall.
 
 
"AAAAA"jong kook was able to catch me.
 
 
"Omo sesange...i tought i would be hurt really bad this time"my refelief did't last long because i realized i was in the arm of this well build man...i look at him with a shocked expression,my towel?forget it,she decided to make me miserable tonight,so it turn out that...we are !
 
 
"...Y-ya...let me go and close your eyes,arasso?"
 
 
"I don't want to"i was even more shocked.
 
 
"What?Ya,gasp!"he bring me inside the shower never leaving my eyes.I admit i am a bit scared,i never saw this side of him...we know each other for so many years and yet i never imagined that he would be like this.
 
 
"What are you doing kim jong kook?"he corner me to the wall our body are almost touching.
 
 
"Go away"
 
 
"You always tell me to go away but why are you here,,even tought you knew that i would be here"
 
 
"Aigo...it's a mistake,i need the soap and i came here to get it...for the rest...i didn't do do it on purpose,i just have the habit to walk like this..."
 
 
"I see..."i smile,maybe he understood.
 
 
"So now,gasp!"he came closer to me,slowly and then kiss me,a sweet and tender kiss.I always liked kissing him so i could only go along with his kisses,it went for awhile,we kissed and kissed again,at some point i started to need some air to breath,the both of us needed air but we kept on going for a bit more,when finally he slowly let me go.His two hands on my cheeks,his index finger touch my lips as both of us pant for air.
 
 
"Ji hyo,what do i do?...i want you"his eyes where so...i don't know how to explain it but they hypnotyze me and i could fell all his love,i touched his big hands with mine and didn't speak,i could only watch his every move. WHy can't i say anything.He kiss my lips again and then my cheek and down to my neck.
 
 
"Jong kook..."i wisper but he must have heard me because he pull me closer to his body and look at me claiming my lips once again,slowly my arms reach for his back to hug him.I think i have a fever i feel so hot and my head is spinning,all i have in my mind now is his image,Kim jong kook.
 
 
"I love you"He was surprised and he looked at me.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"I...love you"
 
 
"Ji hyo...do you want to sleep with me tonight?"i know what he meant by that,it's not just sleeping but it's something more.
 
 
"Ahahah,you are so cute...you became all red,this is on a total new level tought"
 
 
"Shut up..."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"..."he smile at me and then kiss me.
 
 
"Don't worry...i won't force you"
 
 
"I need to shower"
 
 
"HU? arasso...you can shower first i will come later"
 
 
"Dae"
 
 
---------------------
 
 
KJK POV
 
 
What did just happen? kim jong kook! now you scared her for good!
 
 
"Aish!"i cover my face with my hands,damn,she saw me completly ...
 
 
"Well.i always new she have a killer body but...ji hyo is really so beautiful"
 
 
----------------------
 
 
After she finished to shower she told me i could go and i did shower then i went right back to my room.
 
 
"How can i sleep tonight!"i couldn't sleep a wink and i just looked at the ceiling.her body and her smooth skin always on my mind,i have no idea how much time passed,all i know is that i can't sleep at all.
 
 
"toc toc toc"i come back to my senses.
 
 
"It can't be"i run to the door and open it.
 
 
"...can i?"
 
 
"Sure"song ji hyo,was absolutely lovely,she was wearing her pajamas ,but on her it seemed so y even tought it was just a simple pajamas.
 
 
There is an awkaward atmosphere but...i couldn't care less.I touched her air,we smell the same,because we used the same shampoo,i kiss her cheek and slowly ,song ji hyo kiss me back and i slowly reach for her neck.We walk toward the bed and i slowly make her lay down on it.
 
 
"Are you sure?I don't want to force you"she look me with her beautiful and shining eyes,she only said my name.
 
 
"KIm jong kook" With a sweet voice and then she kissed me,i went along and kissed her back,i could feel that she just gave me her answer.So i undressed her first and she did the same with me,she kissed me again and then gave me a hug,my heart is beating so fast right now,i love her so much and i can't belive we are doing it.
 
 
"Gasp!"she took me by surprise,maybe i am not used to her kissing my neck,i can feel her cmall mouth and tongue touching my skin,we kissed again and i just slowly started to go down to her body,leaving small kisses till i found her important place.She was ready and i was too,but i was also scared to hurt her,to do something wrong.
 
 
"Ji hyo"
 
 
"Jong gook"
 
 
"I love you"i slowly enter her.
 
 
"Mmm,oppa!"i never heard her this way.She is so cute as she hold me tight,i kiss her while we do it
 
 
"Oppa! i love you so much"she cry a bit and i wipe her tears hugging her.I kiss her s and she moan for me.Ji hyo kiss my neck and my chest,touching me as she please.Whe came at the same time and when we finished we where so tired.
 
 
"I love you"
 
 
"Don't look at me"
 
 
"Wae?Are you embarrassed?"she nod her head and bury her head in my embrace.
 
 
"I already saw everything,what are you embarrassed about?"
 
 
"Shut up" gently make ji hyo look at me and then kiss her.
 
 
"You are beautiful"