Chapter 6

Who will win this game?
CHAPTER 6
 
 
"So ji sub ssi?omo sesange"everyone said and raising from their sit everyone started to greet him.After that so min get out again with her usual tongue.
 
 
"Onni,is he your boyfriend?"everyone where speachless
 
 
"Ya so min how can you ask something like that so soon"everyone laugh.
 
 
"Aigo,no guys he is my friend and i have no idea why he came here"
 
 
"Aigo,how can you say that we are only friends when a few hours ago you said that you will marry me?"he made a serious face that made everyone in awe.Kim jong kook was speachless as his eyes where fixated on her with her mouyh partiallu open.
 
 
"W-W-WHAT?you two are...going to marry?"asked jae seok
 
 
"Ya,what are you saying with that serious face? Everyone will think the wrong way"she smile at him while he take her hand and slowly bring it to his mouth"
 
 
"OMO!"song hye kyo looked at the scene and then at her future husband"Is it true?"
 
 
"What do i know"Finally his mouth almost reached her hand while she just have no idea of what this guy had in mind.Before he could kiss it kim jong kook decided he had to do something and so he was a bout to talk when...
 
 
"Arasso,now stop"she put her other hand on his face to push him away as she was laughing.When he was standing back to his position kim jong kook could get a sight of relief.
 
 
"Now...let me explain.We are just really good friends and that's all"
 
 
"Aigo,but i have to marry anyway so why with you,ahahah"he laugh and everyone laugh the same but jong kook just wasn't really in the mood to laugh.
 
 
"Ahahahah,be serious oppa" she lightly hit his chest as he laugh.
 
 
"Anyway,i just wanted to come here to pay a visit,i was near your house,but i can't stay long,i have to leave soon anyway so for today you are safe"
 
 
"Ahahahah,you seriously"
 
 
"These are the running man's members right?"
 
 
"Yes,jae seok,seok jin,kwang soo,se chan,kim jong kook and so min.They are like family to me"
 
 
"Woa,but it's right since you have all been together for 7 years."
 
 
"Yes"
 
 
"But this is our first year together right?"he said in a joking way but that everyone tought it had another meaning.She felt quite embarrassed and so she explained.
 
 
"We are friends after the drama we became good buddies,like dong wook,i see him as someone i can learn a lot from,so so min we are not a couple.Aish,you really make people embarrassed to no end."
 
 
"Wae? you can ask me everything you want"she said innocently.So song ji hyo wanted to be cheeky for once since she always say the most trange and embarrassing things that sometimes she thinks in the most inappropriate situations.
 
 
"Then do you have a boyfriend?"she asked knowing that she wouldn't admit it,but to her and everyone's surprise she answered right away.
 
 
"Yes i do"
 
 
"...W-W-What?"she asked as she looked at her.Suddenly kim jong kook make his apperance in the conversation.
 
 
"Yes,she does.Also why don't you tell her who is it?"everyone look at him strangely and song ji hyo also look his way while kim jong kook expression is of someone who knows everything.But then so min look his way a bit worried.
 
 
"Oppa...can i really?I mean this is a bit..."
 
 
"Why not?tell them,they know your boyfriend anyway."
 
 
"Ya...it's ok,you don't have to say who the boyfriend is,don't worry"
 
 
"Crae,there is no need"she looked at everyone as she still have doubts.
 
 
"No,i am sorry to have asked you...there is no need for you to say anything"say ji hyo quickly.
 
 
"Tell them,we are all a family,there is no problem with it.They won't tell anyone right?So ji sub is a good person i belive, so he won't tell anything anyway"
 
 
"Really?"so min then decided to tell the truth.
 
 
"Sigh,my boyfriend is from the crew of running man,it's been almost a year"song ji hyo was doumbfounded just like everyone while so ji sub smiled and congratulated her.
 
 
"I see then congratulations?"
 
 
"Yes,they are a cute couple and he is a good guy"kim jong kook crossed his arms and made a satified expression as he looked at everyone in the room.
 
 
"Woa.So you had a boyfriend all this time?"said jae seok as he looked at song ji hyo with a careful expression.
 
 
"Yea,well he is a really kind man,so...aigo it's too embarrassing.Anyway i said it isn't that so?"
 
 
"Yea...that's right"
 
 
"But,it seems like you knew about it jong kook"asked ahah.
 
 
"Yes,i knew she told me because i knew the guy"
 
 
"...I see...well that's fantastic..."song ji hyo was a bit confused at the moment still,there are a few things that she can't forget.
 
 
"Oppa,are you staying with us?"
 
 
"No,ji hyo ssi.I have a shoot to do so i have to go"
 
 
"I see...well then good work."
 
 
"Good night so ji sub ssi!"everyone said at the same time,he answered with a big and sweet smile that melted everyone's heart tought in reality kim jong kook wasn't all that pleased by it.
 
 
------------
 
 
After everyone played some game and chatted a little they went all home.Of course each one helped her before leaving,as she closed the door after they left she sat on the ground.
 
 
"Boya?...so she have a boyfriend? my gosh...sigh...aaa who cares,i won't see them at all from now on at least if there won't be a special occasion,so who cares.
 
 
"Ding dong"
 
 
"Hu?"she get up "who is it,did someone forgot something?"
 
 
"Who is it?"
 
 
"It's me...jong kook"she made a step back from the door and frown."Why is he here?..."she look around"he didn't forget anything here? or am i wrong?"
 
 
"Ding dong"
 
 
"Aigh,calm down,smile and then open the door" she take a deep breath and then open the door.At that moment she se him.Kim jong kook,the man that she dreamed a lot in the oast and that she was happy to see every day.But then everything ended.She put a smile on.
 
 
"Yes...oppa did you forget something?"she asked then he looked at her,his eyes where so chariming, his body was...something she always felt secure with but...not now,she mustn't let him take over her feelings again.
 
 
"Can i get inside?"
 
 
"O...sure come in"she walked on the side of the door to make him enter and then she closed the door.
 
 
"So what did you forget?"She look around puzzled.
 
 
"I don't see anything around of yours"
 
 
"So he isn't your boyfriend"Song ji hyo,surprised,look at him.But in the end she try to put a smile on.
 
 
"No,we became quite close but that's all"he nod his head
 
 
"Did he always come to your house like this?"
 
 
"No,never.He just came for a visit,i was surprised by it"she smile brithly and this didn't pass unnoticed to jong kook's eyes.
 
 
"...i tought you would say that the two of you where going to marry"she look at him
 
 
"Why should i have done something like that when it's not true?"
 
 
"To make me jealous"her wyes wide open she was speachless.
 
 
"Why should have i done that?Kim jong kook what's wrong with you?"
 
 
"In dramas people always fakes thigs having a boyfriend right?"she frown
 
 
"...this is not a kdrama and i am not such a coward.Not to mention that nothing happened between me and you,so why should have i done something like that in the first place?Don't you think that's a bit too much?"she start to get angry.When he heard the words she just spoke his hand twitched and formed a fist.
 
 
"...did you hear so min?She have a boyfriend"
 
 
"Yes...good for her so what it's got to do with me?"
 
 
"Didn't you think we where a couple?Now you have your answer,we are nothing more than friends"she frown and was a bit surprised.
 
 
"Arasso,but i repeat,that's a good thing for so min,but it have nothing to do with me.If it's this you wanted to say please then get out, i am tired"she turn around but he grab her waist as he always did and grow closer to her shoking her.His touch was so familiar to song ji hyo that it made her body shake,her mind was in turmoil and started to beat fast.His hold wasn't too tight,in the end his grip was just as always.
 
 
"What do you want?Let me go"she say while turning around,but jong kook has no intention of doing so.
 
 
"What do i want?everyone say that i should be careful about your feelings,but what about my feelings?People label me as if i was cheating on you,always saying it was my fault when i never did anything with her"
 
 
"...i don't want to talk about it,it's all in the past now"she try to struggle but in the end she wasn't able to do it.While kim jong kook walk closer again and she had no choice but to step back,she looked at her side trying to see where she was going,but then she couldn't do anything but look back at him,who was staring at her,not even looking away,whit a serious expression on,while she wasn't calm at all.
 
 
"We need to talk right now! I have no intention of remaining in this situation with you!"Finally she snap and push him away.
 
 
"Fine so what do you want to say?That it was all my fault?!"
 
 
"Yes!you misunderstood me"
 
 
"AH!"she make a sarcastic laugh.
 
 
"Yes...i misundertood? crae,let's say i misunderstood,but what did i misunderstand?"
 
 
"The two of us where only friends nothing more,also how could i now how you felt about me? Song ji hyo talking with her or smiling isn't a sin,so why am i being treated like i committed who know what crime?!"
 
 
"Ya! i know ok? i know well that you never knew about my feelings,but then tell me,was i not a friend too?then why did you ignore me all the time?"
 
 
"When did i ignore you?!"
 
 
"I noticed the change when she came,so what do you expect from me? crae i wasn't ecxpecting any romantic feelings for you because i didn't talk,but i was fine as long as you where by my side,but then what? you just left my side. "
 
 
"I didn't leave your side at all! I never treated you in a bad way!"
 
 
"SHe made a sarcartic laugh again then nod her her head then soon after look at him with an angry expression.
 
 
"You know what?i was feeling really down at the time,i struggled so much.That time i was still sad and could feel just how much the pd changed, firing me was still on his mind but he changed idea not because of friendship but for the ratings,knowing that,do you thing i had a good feeling about running man?would i have still made a good laugh out of it? WHen i felt out of place? I felt drained from all my energy everytime.I always tried my best in everything.But you didn't notice how i felt,even tought in the past no matter how good i was at acting you always found out when i was feeling down.I always found in you a good person and someone i could lean on.But when i needed you the most where where you?"
 
 
"I-how would i have known if you didn't tell me?"he replay.That's true,he is only a human being how could he know?Tought it's true that at the time he didn't pay her much attention.
 
 
"You always noticed when i was down.but the last few month you changed,No matter how much i tried to stay by your side you either ignored me or went to so min's side.Then sometimes you came back on my side.Ya,I am a human being too!"
 
 
"Then why didn't you tell me you...had feelings for me?!"
 
 
"What would have changed?you started to be more rought with me and your care was less than before,i felt lost"
 
 
"Ya,i didn't ignore you!How could so min replace you?say something that make sense will you?"
 
 
"Years to a person won't mean anything.HUman nature is just like that,our promise what would have mettered?If you wanted our friendship wold have just gone down the drain!"
 
 
"Ya!Song ji hyo!JUst...what did you take me for?Am i such a bad person in your eyes?!"
 
 
"Then you shouldn't have done that to me..."
 
 
"What do you mean?! Talk damn it"she snap out and pour out all her heart.
 
 
"You shouldn't have been so gentle with in the first place!..." kim jong kook was startled.He didn't expect her to say such words.
 
 
"I know it was childish of me.I know that you may think it was all a stupid act only a kid would do. But...you shouldn't have feed me,hugged me,you shouldn't have hold my hands and treat me kindly like i was special to you"tears started to fall from her pained face with a bit of angry feeling.Seeing her tears made kim jong kook feel guilty.He shouldn't have said such things to her.
 
 
"It was like drug to me.I couldn't wait to meet you every time.I missed you and when i was away from you and saw your text i just wanted to fly to your side and chat,even only for a bit...that would have been enough...tought i wanted for you to be happy i tried my best to let my feelings pass me by.I tried to convince myself that it was only the care from a friend to another friend,because as long as you where the same...i could bear...to see you by another woman side.Tought i sometimes felt scared when i tought it would be so good if they broke up...that's how messed up i was."
 
 
"He had no idea,she was feeling that way at all.But then again,how could he know.
 
 
"Song ji hyo-"
 
 
"You said,that i misunderstood everything.BUt what should have i done then?YOu showered me with so much care i tought that deep inside you felt something for me too.As i kept on replaying the night we shared together,i felt happy when i saw you arms around mine i tought i was dreaming.All you sweet actions,made me belive.BUt suddenly so min appeared and you...didn't look at me as much as before.Yes i was jealous.So what,do feel burdned? disgusted? that i became like this?I was seeing things? As you said it was my fault? BUt at least as a friend!...you left me behind...and i felt lonely...my ex was making my life a living hell and in the end i had to leave the agency he was working as the CEO...i was a mess but i felt like you didn't care because you lost interest in me.That's why i decided to leave,my agency,running man...and also you behind so that i could live again with a free and happy heart...so what do you want with me? i left! now get a grip! live your life and forget about this mess you have in front of you!"
 
 
Kim jong kook felt a bastard once again.She was going such a rough time but he didn't notice.That's true.No matter what,he changed at the time towards her,but he had no idea nor the intention of hurting her.
 
 
"...I am sorry...i had no idea"he walk closer and try to wipe her tears but she move her face aside.
 
 
"That's right.You had no idea of what i went trought,because at the time you didn't care."Kim jong kook didn't want to raise his voice again so he tryed to use a different and calmer tone of voice.
 
 
"I really had no intentions with so min.She asked me for help."
 
 
"It's almost eigth years jong kook that we know each other.Do you think i don't know you?You where interested in her"
 
 
"She is just a funny girl,nothing more and most of all she is like 10 years younger"
 
 
"Sigh...yes...sure arasso.Just like you said.Let's stop here...i don't understand why we are talking about such things"she wipe her own tears.
 
 
"You should go now,i am tired"
 
 
"Belive me.I am sorry,back then i should have noticed your feelings of sadness,it was my fault but...you should have said something too she made a sarcastic laugh.
 
 
"Sure,when i saw you all smiling happily with her and you didn't even look at me,not even a smile, sometimes i also tought you where ignoring me and where pissed by my presence.I should have gone there and said"hey i am in a living mess right now...how about you help me"?
 
 
"Why not? i would have listened to you.I would have helped you,did you not trust me at all?"she look back at him,his words hit her.
 
 
"I felt so ashamed and out of it,how could i was a pile of doubt but...sigh,it's alright,everything is fine...it's all in the past...now i don't care anymore you shouldn't care about it anymore"song ji hyo didn't even look at him anymore this pained him,so he grabbed her hands and pulled her in his strong embrace.
 
 
"What the heck are you thinking?let me go!"she truggled but he didn't let her go and for her kim jong kook was too strong.Once again,she was afraid to go back to that times where she would just wast want to stay always by his side,but she have no more instention of begging with her action to have a glance for him anymore.Her hands where slowly and hesitantly moving to hug him too.
 
 
"I never meant to hurt you...i had no idea i was being so bad to you,belive me."she alted her movments and came back to her senses.Instead of hugging him song ji hyo used her hands to put distance between his chest and hers.
 
 
"Let me go..."hearing only her tone of cold voice,kim jong kook decided not to force her anymore and slowly released her.When the two eyes met,he noticed they where red and red her white and fair skin showed traces of dried tears.
 
 
"Now that we talked,are you happy?..."
 
 
"Ji hyo ya..."
 
 
"Let's say i misundertood everything...crae it was my fault,i was out out of it...but that's a part of our lives that already ended.I am sorry if people are labelying you as the bad one.If our friends ask you can just say i was misunderstanding or whatever you want,give it some times and everything will be forgotten..."
 
 
"Ji hyo ya...i never forgot about you.Not one day passed where i didn't think about you,about our times together...i was hurting too"
 
 
"...I know.That's why,now let's not hurt each other anymore.Just be happy from now on...because right now i am happy and for the sake of our old time together...i hope you can be happy too...i am tired so please...i bet you are too...you know where the door is."
 
 
"Sigh...arasso..."He start to walk away but as he was walking his feet where kind of heavy.Kim jong kook couldn't forget how so ji sub and her where in so much confidence...that reminded him of the old time,there he realized that they grew a bit apart in the last year of her running man time.He still feel the way he was pissed when they hugged each other and how he felt like he lost a big part of himself,when he heard they would get married.Finally he stops but song ji hyo wasn't looking at him so she didn't realized he stopped.Finally kim jong kook turn around and walk faster towards her,when he finally reached her he forcefully turned her around.
 
 
"What t-! song ji hyo found his face so close her heart almost stopped,his eyes where looking at her in a different way,a way she never saw on him.He eyes wide open but she couldn't utter a word.She became stiff as he came closer and closer.Kim jong kook couldn't help but look at those cherry lips right inches apart from his.Song ji hyo's heart was about to explode as she started to raise even just a bit one of her arms but jong kook catch,she had no strengh so he didn't put any strengh either was just holding her waist then he slowly went up to her hand.Jong kook tought that he stared at her lips long enough and so with his other hand slowly touched her face and gently pulled her lips towards his.His kiss was gentle and his heart finally understood what was going on.He was in love with her.He was in love with her all this time but had no idea.How could he have made things change and degenerate to this point?He closed his eyes and slowly kissed her again.Song ji hyo was in complete panick as she felt his lips moving on hers.What she felt back then came back in her heart stronger than before.Kim jong kook wanted more so he became a bit more passionate but that was enough to make her go out of breath as she closed her eyes in that moment.Since she was out of breath,song ji hyo tried to grasp for some air and her chest went up and down again his.Earing her breath kim jong kook open her eyes and saw her beautiful face with eyes closed.At first she resisted the kiss but then she went along with it,even tought she still is frowning a bit,right at that moment he was too happy.