Chapter 8

Who will win this game?
CHAPTER 8
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yes,i am sincere"Ahah sigh and scratch his head.
 
 
"Sigh,arasso,i understand,but hyung, if you want to pursue her it won't be somenthing easy,for all we know she might have fell in love with so ji sub sanbae."
 
 
"Ani! that's not possible"he shake his head in satisfaction making ahah who is already confused even more confused than before.
 
 
"Ya...how can you be so sure" Kim jong kook start to talk happily.
 
 
"Because she loves me"Haroro look at jong kook speachless.
 
 
"Do you really belive what you are saying?"
 
 
"Of course!"Ahah laugh and then .
 
 
"Ya,jong kook hyung,how do you know?Did she put her arms around your neck and kissed you passionately? Did she roam her fingers in your hair while kissing? did she start...you know to...owww"he was disgusted and stopped, putting his hands on his tummy.
 
 
"My gosh.Thinking of the two of you together like that is nauseating"
 
 
"Ya! Wae? what's wrong with us kissing? and anyway no.how could she do that when her hands where blocked?"
 
 
"What?"Ahah stared at his hyung a bit concerned.
 
 
"Hyung...w.w.why was she...unable to use her arms?"he asked a bit hesitant.
 
 
"Well...because...i was holding them so she couldn't move so..."Ahah was so shokecked he get up all of a sudden.
 
 
".Ya! pratically you just forced a kiss on her!"
 
 
"No,wait!-"
 
 
"Hyung!that's arrassmen-OUCH!"he couldn't finish his sentence when kim jong kook hit the back of his head.
 
 
"Hyung it hurts!"he touch his pained head while jong kook forced him to sit back on the chair.
 
 
"Say another stupid thing and see if you will go back to your wife all in one piece"
 
 
"Hyung...you are a criminal..."he said in a low voice.
 
 
"What did you say?"
 
 
"That you are a fantastic man"he faked a smile and joong kook smiled too.But all of a sudden Ahah smile left and started to talk again.
 
 
"But hyung,how could you force a kiss on her?You are doomed,you are done for,there is no hope you"
 
 
"Could you shut the hell up please?"
 
 
"But that's the reality.It's the truth.She doesn't love you and much less after a forced kiss from you.Think about it.Omo sesange,she must have gone mad from rage by now"he shake his head.
 
 
"Ya,the reason i said i am sure she is in love with me again.Is because she kissed me back.I mean shouldn't she at least tryied to fight?"
 
 
"Ya...are you joking? How can such a small girl even lift a finger of yours,ha! right,she couldn't moove."
 
 
"Have you finished?"
 
 
"I will see,for now you can talk"
 
 
"Tsk.I had that sensation,i can't explain,but there was that kimd of feeling in her kiss you know?"
 
 
"She just tried to breath a bit instead of struggling and wasting energy,i am sure of that.Because she had to kill you after you released her"he said with a straight face.
 
 
"Ya! what do you know?!"
 
 
"Arasso.Sorry...so,in another words you forced a kiss on her and confessed,so she ate you alive i bet"
 
 
"WEll,she...yea a bit..."
 
 
"After your confession what did she say?"
 
 
"That she wanted to sleep"
 
 
"Whaaat?!"
 
 
"I know i had the same reaction,but she really wanted to sleep,well more like she hated me even more because she wouldn't have been able to sleep.Anyway we talked about what we felt and how things have gone till then,at least we talked about it face to face,that was for the better"
 
 
"STill she have no idea of the truth,because you found it now, only now...sigh,this is messed up"
 
 
"So,what is your intention?"
 
 
"I already started"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Pursuing her.I sent her roses and a card,later i will send her a text too."
 
 
"Hyung...i think roses and a text wouldn't do much..."
 
 
"Do you think i don't know?I have my plans"
 
 
"What i mean,is that i want you to know that what you think might be different from the truth.Song ji hyo is a strong willed woman,and you know just how much she is a head stone when it comes to her decidions.If she was already angry with you then you are done for after the kiss."
 
 
"Sigh...you don't understand.I am sure she still loves me...i will proove it to you right now"kim jong kook bring out his phone from his poket and write a message.
 
 
"What are you doing?"Ahah ask.
 
 
"You will see"he smile while sending the message.
 
 
---------------------------------------
 
 
Meanwhile at song ji hyo's house.
 
 
After staying at her house watching the past of her and jong kook and after once again seeing her hopes crushed from the memories.Then she finally get up and walk to the bathroom and wash her face.She look herself in the mirror.
 
 
"Woa...you are seriously ugly,song ji hyo"then she wipe her face and run back in the leaving room.She bring closer two box full of scripts.She take out one at a time, one from the blue box and the other from the orange box.She put them on the table and start to read them one at a time.This went on and on till the two box where with no scripts left.Song ji jyo read them all in one go.The scripts on the blue box where of movies,while the ones with the orange box are for dramas.In the end she chose one from the drama box and two from the movie box.
 
 
The next day
 
 
Song ji hyo's manager was welcomed by her beautiful and bubbly smile and he smile too.
 
 
"Aigo,what is going on today?that you are so happy?"she take out the script on the table.
 
 
"I just choose the scipts"he is happy.
 
 
"Omo seriosuly?,let me see"when he take the scripts he notice that there are three of them and he freeze then look at her.
 
 
"Ya...why are there three scripts here?"she smile.
 
 
"Precisly they are two movies and one drama... i want to talk to my dear Ceo and tell him the good news so that i can get the full permission"
 
 
"No"
 
 
"Wae?"
 
 
"Are you crazy? So many things to do in only a year,do you want to collapse again?"
 
 
"Aigo,don't be so overly dramatic.I can do everything and even more"
 
 
"No!remember that you have also fan meetings,events,CF and so on and so forth.How can you even have the time to rest? There is no more need to work so much,you are not under that bastard of your ex,there is nothing to proove to anyone,so no and that's all"he turn around but she try to stop him to talk again when suddenly the CEO came.
 
 
"O,my dear song ji hyo...what is going on here?"he enter the room with a beautiful sweet and warm smile and seeing him so calm she smile too.
 
 
"Hello,CEO.We where talking about my next projects-"she suddenly is cut off from her manager.
 
 
"CEO,look here she want to do two movies and a drama.Does it make sense to you? And the movies are also both of big scale how can she do this?,please tell her something!"the CEO Look at her while song ji hyo became a bit stiff but calm down when she see him smiling.
 
 
"CEO,please convince him that it will be fine,i mean,i know myself and know i can do everything."
 
 
"I know you well and that's why i am sure you can't do all this projects!"
 
 
"Why not? Let her do what she wants"song ji hyo rechoice and is happy while the manager complain.
 
 
"But CEO-"
 
 
"It's ok,do the drama and a movie...this one?"he smile while her smile slowly fade away.
 
 
"What?...but...how can i? i mean read the other too,that's a masterpiese"she try to convince him and CEO always smiling answer.
 
 
"Arasso,then do that movie"she sigh and carefully answer back again.
 
 
"No,CEO,please listen to me.I can do two movies, seriously, i can-"but she get cut off by the ceo that by then already lost his smile and became serious,looking directly at her eyes.
 
 
"You are not super woman.No matter what kind of masterpiece they are,if you are ospitalized in the middle of work that's unprofessional song ji hyo."she stiffen.
 
 
"Not to menton that all my talents need to take care of their own body so they can give the best they got.I have no idea of why you want to do both,but i don't care, you can only choose one,movie"
 
 
"BUt,i already told you that they are both masterpiese."
 
 
"Choose the one most good then,between them choose the one that will have the most impact as a movie,because i won't allow you to strain your body in such a way."
 
 
"But-..."
 
 
"That's all.Now choose a movie script and tell me, so that i can do my job"
 
 
"..."she look at the scripts defeated and sigh.
 
 
"Sigh...this one"
 
 
"Arasso...now go,i will take care of the rest"she and her manager both leave.One in high spirit the other in a bad mood.
 
 
"Aish"
 
 
"Song ji hyo"suddenly the Ceo stop her.She turn around hoping that he changed idea but...
 
 
"If you have some problems please don't drag it towards work."he say.Those few words made her realize she was found out.
 
 
"..."she just bow in respect and then leave the door.
 
 
"Sigh,that girl seriously...does she think i don't know that both of them are good scripts?But she need to calm down or she will collaps again.Sigh"
 
 
"Aish..."
 
 
"What does he mean?...ya!are you doing it again?! "
 
 
"NO i am not!"aish
 
 
That's right.After she left running man,she decided to focus only on work...in the end she collapsed a few times.BUt after she regained peace of mind and some fame she was she able to set things straight.It seems,like he did it again,even tought she never liked being opposed in such a way.
 
 
Suddenly her phone ring.
 
 
"A message?"she see the one who sent it and her eyes became cold.
 
 
KJK:Hi song ji hyo.How are you? did you receive my roses? do you like them? If you do,please let's meet up.I want to see you.As an answer she just ignored him completly.
 
 
....................
 
 
When she went in the car they headed right into her CF set and she started to work too.Song si hyo also decided to take a few lessons of dance because of a previews role and then she continued.She was already busy so in realyty two movies where not possible.
 
 
---------------------------
 
 
A week later.
 
 
"Song ji hyo,this time is a little lion,this is really cute and fluffy"
 
 
"Sent it back,i am not a child anymore i don't need these toys"
 
 
"Sigh,just who is it that gives these things to you? should i worry?"
 
 
"There is nothing to worry about...but what is that card you are holding?"
 
 
"O!i almost forgot!This is an invitation as the MC guest in the upcoming variety awards"
 
 
"... i see" she smile and then look at him.
 
 
"Should i say that you will go?"
 
 
"Yes i will"
 
 
---------------------
 
 
Day of the awards.
 
 
"Kim jong kook,are you ready?"asked jae seok.
 
 
"Yes i am"
 
 
"Then come quickly the car is waiting"
 
 
"Arasso"
 
 
"Ya,what are you done looking at your damn phone everytime?"Seok jin ask
 
 
"It's nothing for you to know"he scoff him.
 
 
"Tsk.This brat"
 
 
"Ya,let's go, seriously...aish so min!"
 
 
"Arasso,aish...how did ji hyo unni do all this alone i wonder aish"
 
 
"Wae?what's wrong with us?"ask kwang soo.
 
 
"Ya...kwang soo just shut up please hu?this is not good at all it actually makes me mad,i am not late so why are you all telling me to hurry?"
 
 
"Ya! ,what the h-"
 
 
"AAA,shut up you guys this is really upsetting,just get inside the van and let's go,aish"urge kim jong kook.
 
 
When finally everyone arrive and even after the guys entered the award carpet something was missing for jong kook well for the others too,but most of all for him.This would be the first time so min would be given an awards together with them,as he looked at so min an smiled in front of people he just couldn't stop thinking that her spot was only for song ji hyo till now.BUt she is now away,doing her own things,she ganiened the title of hallyu start and became as popular as song jong ki and song hye kyo.She is doing well withouth him and it's true that right at that moment what he did was not at all like a gentleman,their first kiss was forced by him and later on he just make moves all on his own accord.He sent her text while she didn't answer,he felt really bad.Was she feeling the same way when she sent messages to him but he never answered her?When he was such a bastard,now he understand her feelings better.Tought now even tought he was just a stupid and bad man,kim jong kook want to start over and be a better person and a better man that she can finally lean on,albeit if he could he would like at least to be able to become her boyfriend.
 
 
"Please this way"
 
 
"Thanks" a young guy in his thirties helped them to go in the right direction.
 
 
"PLease,go that way.Your table is that one"
 
 
"That?"
 
 
"O yes,i saw it,thanks"said jae seok.The guy leave.
 
 
"Where? I can't see it"say ahah.
 
 
"Follow me ahroro,guys you too"
 
 
"Arasso,but i saw it anyway"
 
 
"Aish,kwang soo.Just shut up will you?"kim jong kook repriment him but kwang soo look at kim jong kook in a not so happy way.
 
 
"Aish...just get married hyung"
 
 
"I am working on it"he answer a bit annoyed.
 
 
"I bet you are,so you can finally stop pestering ji hyo noona"kwang soo walk before him,but this didn't pass unnoticed by kim jong kook and looked at kwang soo.
 
 
"Ya,kiddo,come here"kwang soo turn around and a big smile appear on him.
 
 
"Hyung!get married"jong kook smile too.
 
 
"I will,with your ji hyo noona"kwang soo's smile disappear slowly while kim jong kook keep on smiling brightly as if to challenge him.Since the day kwang soo came to know about what happened between them, their relashionship wasn't as good as before.Even tought kwang soo like kim jong kook when it comes to ji hyo noona he stop liking his hyung and instead becomes really hostile towards him.Tought he would like to say a few words to him,kwang soo is a smart guy and won't start to say anything not even as a joke.
 
 
"Aish...when we get in the van you will need to explain a few things to me"
 
 
"I have nothing to explain to you"he answer as they finally sit down"
 
 
"Guys stop it please"worried ahroro interevene between then kwang soo sigh and turn around while the two friends look at each other,one happy to have won and ahroro instead is worried and almost had enough of this thing between them.
 
 
"You seriously.Pick a better place to quarrel not here please"say aroro to jong kook's ear while wispering.
 
 
"He started it"
 
 
"...sigh"ahroro sigh and shut up when the lights turn off.
 
 
"Ok everyone,tonight is a beautiful occasion with all of you here to know the best shows and artists that make us laugh the most,there will be singers and even more.But now let's introduce our mc!"The music start and everyone wait for the show to start.
 
 
"OOO,see we are not there yet"
 
 
"Whoa! i am a fan of that man!"
 
 
"Your boyfriend will get jealous."say jae seok.
 
 
"If he doesn't know it's ok"
 
 
"Sigh,this girl seriosuly"After everyone laugh and so on and so forth a girl run towards their table.
 
 
"Mr,kim jong kook,please come with me"
 
 
"O,wae?"
 
 
"After the performance you will announce the next selection"
 
 
"OOOO,i see.Ok,let's go"in the end kim jong kook was called as a secret mc.
 
 
"Woa!come back soon!"
 
 
"Dae arasso,see you later."he then walk elegantly next to the girl.
 
 
Sorry,but who is going to be my female partner?This section have the female category right?"
 
 
"Yes.mister kim jong kook.If you walk that way you will see her.I have to go now,this is the cards you will use, the rest,will be explained better by my collegues"he nod.
 
 
"Thanks.That way you said?"he point the way in front of him and the girl nod.
 
 
"Ok thanks"
 
 
"Good evening mr kim jong kook ssi,please this way"
 
 
"O,these are the cards for my partner right?"
 
 
"Dae..."he goes ahead of kim jong kook.
 
 
"Miss your partner is here,these are the cards the other will be given by him" When the body of the man is going on the side,kim jong kook is finally able to see a beautiful girl.She still was talking with the other man so he could only see her back,but he must say that she was stunning.She wore a long dress,a satin black gown and he could clearly see her back.Her hair long and wavy put on one side.
 
 
"Thanks,where is he?" when he ear the voice he couldn't belive it.
 
 
"Turn around.He is there,ms kim jong kook"
 
 
"Who?"she slowly turn around and their eyes met.
 
 
"Kim...jong kook?..."she was beautiful.Song ji hyo.She was wearing a A-Line dress,leevless,the top colorwas silver and was adorned with halter beading, chiffon,while the gown was black as said before.The over all look on her was stunning,she seemeded a deity someone that was just too beautiful to be around.
 
 
"Song ji hyo..."
 
 
--------------
 
 
SJH POV
 
 
What?are we joking around now?why is he here? i mean from everyone in here why should i have been paired up with kim jon kook?!
 
 
"I need to go...when it's time you will see the door opening,just wait there ok?it won't take too much time"
 
 
"Dae..."song ji hyo looked at kim jong kook and he did the same as he grew closer but she made a few steps back.
 
 
"What are you doing here?"he ask as he look me from head to toe with a happy smile,gosh what is this ert doing?
 
 
"Have you done?"
 
 
"What?"finally he look me in the eyes.
 
 
"Staring at me.It's damn unconfortable mister Kim"he frown.
 
 
"Aish... are you angry?I am sorry but...anyway why didn't you reply?"i have no intention of answering, for me he can just talk alone!.
 
 
"Did you like your presents?"Sure as if...
 
 
"Song ji hyo"
 
 
"Here they are"a guy of the staff say to them
 
 
"It's time!"
 
 
"Arasso"he put his arm in a way so i can link my arm with his but i just looked down at my cards withou linking my arm when he suddenly take my hand and i was like "AH?!WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"but i couldn't say a word because it was time to go and the camera was already on us.The bastard looked at me in the eyes smiling,i know what he is thinking,gosh,are you challenging me?fine.Let's see who will win.I smile so prettly i never did before and then we walked towards the front where are positioned our two mics.
 
 
"Here they are!Kim jong kook and Song ji hyo.It has been awhile since we saw them together"
 
 
"That's right,we have the new hallyu star tonight,song ji hyo and the capable kim jong kook"
 
 
"Aigo,thanks.I am happy to be here and to see everyone,dae."gosh...it's so...bad.
 
 
"Ok guys you can start now"
 
 
"Song ji hyo ssi" here start the battle big smile o!natural smile remember!.I look at kim jong kook with a smile.
 
 
"You are really beautiful tonight"
 
 
"Aigo.Thanks,you are really handsome tonight too"
 
 
"Really?O that's good since you like it i am happy"what's with him now?
 
 
"Song ji hyo ssi.It was really strange coming here withouth you after seven years,since you left running man last year,you became pretty famous"
 
 
"Thanks...i just followed my career path.Either way i had no idea i would be here today like this.But you also are doing quite well with turbo and now together with ahah,the two of you will be doing another show.COngratulations to the both of you"
 
 
"Aigo.Thanks...What about you? I heard you are quite well know and doing another drama"
 
 
"Yes,well it's all still in the process tought"
 
 
"I see...it's been so long to be here today with you and with the other members.Do you even think about running man?"
 
 
"Well of course i do.It was important in my life and i liked doing it with you all.And i also miss all of the members too"
 
 
"Really?"
 
 
"Dae"when the heck will this stop.it's dragging way too much.
 
 
"What about me?"
 
 
"y,hu?"i look at him doumbfounded.Is he for real? i mean...what is he trying to do?! In front of everyone...calm down ji hyo.
 
 
"WWOOOOOOOOOOW,SPARTACE,SPARTACE,SPARTACE"
 
 
"Aigo,there are our fans"aishi,i really want to swear now!
 
 
"Ahahah,aigo"i laugh a bit as a girl and actress should do.
 
 
"S-Sure."
 
 
"Sure what?"aish.
 
 
"Dae, Jong kook ssi...let's introduce the nominees"i try to ignore him
 
 
"Are you ignoring me now?"he laugh as he point it out.
 
 
"Aigo,did you miss me this much?"
 
 
"DAE"he answered withouth esitation that i couldn't help but to come out as blank ji once again
 
 
"Hu?" and everyone start laughing
 
 
"SOng ji hyo ssi,just tell him you miss him too or else here we won't go on"i watch him as i laugh when in reality i just want to run away!.
 
 
"..."
 
 
"She is embarrassed she embarrassed"he look at everyone and at the public,who was screaming like no tomorrow while i try to hide my face.
 
 
"Ji hyo ssi"
 
 
"Arasso,i missed you.Crea... now please take the card and do what you need to do"i take his hand with the card and bring it near his face.In the end i have no idea if people really tought something was up,or if we are stupid to the bone but i hope the most that they are not making their imagination run wild.
 
 
"Arassolet's start..."
 
 
-------------------
 
 
After he called the female cathegory it was the male cathegory,meaning my turn.And i really wasn't surprised that he would have received a prize too.
 
 
"The exellence awards goes to...kim jong kook,congratulations!"
 
 
"What?" since he won i had to give him the prize,he also took the opportunity to hug me and i did it too.I couldn't push him away can i? that's why i smiled and gave him my congratulations.
 
 
After this ended,my job was over and i could finally go home but...
 
 
END OF SJH POV
 
 
"Ji hyo! wait for me" kim jong kook was looking at her as she stopped to look back.She smiled but he knew she was angry.
 
 
"Sorry...it was a joke"
 
 
"Sure and i laughed right?"he looked at her for a few seconds then sigh and take her hand to bring her outside somewhere people won't see them.
 
 
"What do you want?"
 
 
"I am sorry,i really am but i just wanted to know if you missed me"
 
 
"What?Are you stupid?.Woa...doing something like this for what?"
 
 
"I know,but you don't even answer my calls or messages and i miss you so much,i think of you every time of the day and...i wanted to know if you where also like this."This made her feel shocked and unconfortable because it made her feel as if she is the bad one ignoring his feelings.
 
 
"Sigh.Kim jong kook...just what do you want from me?"
 
 
"...don't you know?"He asked with a pained expression that made her heart tremble.
 
 
"...No i don't...i have no idea"
 
 
"PLease don't be like this...i really...love you. I have been an idiot i know...but can't you give me a chance? we didn't even start anything...before thinking about me being a bad person and someone who will make you suffer can't you think instead that i can make you happy?"his words where really heartfelt and she could feel his sincerity yet...
 
 
"It too late...when you didn't reply my messages for days where where you? I was scared to loose you and terrified that you would have grown tired of me after those emotions...do you think i can still think of you as happy memories?...
 
 
"Song ji hyo...i know you love me too"
 
 
"Love?.Sigh,ok.I will tell you the truth,i am not going to hide my feelings for you"he nod in response.
 
 
"The roses i still have them but i have no idea if to keep them or not"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Let me finish first"he then freeze and let her speak.
 
 
"I was happy...that's true...i still fell something even tought i don't know what...so i tried to forget the bad things and remember the good ones only...so i went to see our videos made from the fans,from the first episode to the most recents and then...once again i could see your change towards me..."her eyes red while she tried to fight back the tears, this pained him to no end.
 
 
"BUt then...when i saw those videos...i just started to cry and cry again,my previous smile gone i just got all the pain from back then again.When i felt all alone in the room as if i was an outcast and i had no idea where to go for help.I knew well that the pd and the others didn't want me there as much as so min so i tried to smile even more but instead of helping it just hurt me more as if i was stabbed, and your reaction to everything i did,you ignoring me when i only wanted to feel a bit of your warm heart and words to calm me down,i got nothing of those i felt so damn hurt seeing your smile fade away when you looked at me "she finally felt a tear fall down.
 
 
"I was hurt jong kook...what you did it hurt me bad.Now after a year, all of a sudden we fight,you kiss me and then confess...just what do you ecxpect from me?"her words where right and everything she said was like a sword that was cutting him down to the bone.Her pained expression was even more painful to watch.
 
 
"Then...what do you want me to do?...asking me to give up now...you can't ask me this..."
 
 
"Wae?...jong kook i still respect you as a person even if you wheren't so with me i know that you are a good man...so... as the good man you are...just do something for my sake...just this once...i am begging you...sob"he start to cry too and goes to her trying to hug her but she push him away while her tears fell down.
 
 
"I am sorry"he say slowly.
 
 
"GO!"
 
 
"I am seriously sorry"
 
 
"Please go away,sob sniff,jong kook go."
 
 
"I can't, i am sorry"
 
 
"I tried i really did try to forget but this is all to sudden...i can't it hurt so much,sob" she grab his arm as she cry and he hug her as he is crying with her.
 
 
"Song ji hyo...sob,belive me...please i won't hurt you anymore...sob.sob,i will wait"hearing him cry made her warm inside and pained at the same time.A part of her just want to forget but the other just can't forget his past eyes that looked at her as if she was a boring toy e played with,his smile as he left her to go to so min,there was nothing she could forget...how can she...do that.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
HI,i hope you all liked this chapter.PLease forgive me for the typos be patient with me.
Answering Annaanne as for ahah name sorry maybe i write it wrong so don't mind me. Please comment my story and let me know what you all think,thanks dear.