chapter 4

Who will win this game?
 
 
 
 
CHAPTER 5
 
 
Song ji hyo stayed up all night and finally she reached a decision.
 
 
"...PD nim.I have something to tell you"
 
 
---------------------
 
 
"Are you sure about your decision?"
 
 
"I am dong wook"her best friend was worried,he cherished her so much and know best just how much was going trough but she gave him a big smile.
 
 
"I am fine,in fact working there became a bit strange i can't lie anymore to myself"she answered truthfully.
 
 
"I was always realy tired and this made my judgment on the actress part quite limited,but now i found this gem of a script i never felt before...i fell in love with it and i already gave them a call as for running man...i will tell them soon."
 
 
"You kept it a secret from them?"
 
 
"It's not a secret but yes...you are the only one of my friends that know it"
 
 
"I se..."at tha tmoment jong kook look at her a few times and ask her.
 
 
"What about jong kook?"
 
 
"Hu?What about him?"she asked puzzled tought her heart started to race and hurt at the same time.Lee dong wook noticed the change in her expression.
 
 
"Did you tel him?"
 
 
"Of course not...but he will now it soon"
 
 
"Abou that...i think he already know"
 
 
"Hu?"song ji hyo was a bit puzzled,because there is no way he would know about it unless he was here and heard everything.
 
 
"What does it mean,ji hyo?"she froze on the spot.
 
 
"He is here"answer dong wook.She slowly turn around,when he see him her eyes became wide open from the shock,kim jong kook was complitely out of it.
 
 
"Jong kook oppa?..."she said slowly.
 
 
"What did i just heard song ji hyo?"
 
 
"...well"
 
 
"EXPLAIN!"he was so really angry that dong wook devided to intervene,he get up and go to him.
 
 
"Calm down hyung."
 
 
"How can i calm down? how?!"
 
 
"Oppa,let's go outside...dong wook come too"
 
 
"O no,i have a few things to do and it's better for you guys to talk alone"
 
 
"Arasso,thank you"In the end lee dong wook went out die after paying for the both of them.
 
 
"Let's go"
 
 
"Talk to me right now"
 
 
"Not here"she pass past him but he grab her waist,it's not something he can just let pass by.
 
 
"Fine then"this time to her surprise he guide her outside.
 
 
"Wait!i need to pay!"
 
 
"Dong wook already payed"she was surprised and decided not to say more.He led her till a near parking lot where his car was parked.He then let her go,then put his two hands to his hips.
 
 
"Here,now we are outside...so what is this talking about leaving running man?When where you going to tell me?"
 
 
"It's just as you heard...i would have told you later on"
 
 
"Later on?When you would have already left?"she look at his angry self her expression isn't faltering at all-
 
 
"I was thinking to do that"
 
 
"What?!"he just couldn't belive his ears.
 
 
"How could you-how could you think of doing something so stupid?You just came back and then you already want to leave?what's the reason?didn't you think about us,your friends?What about your fans?"
 
 
"My fans will understand...my friends will do the same"he frown.
 
 
"So what about me?i am your friend but i cannot accept it,what are you going to do about it?"she was surprised by his speech,she never tought it would seem as if he was confessing.
 
 
"Jong kook...i was an actress originally,that was my dream"
 
 
"I understand so what?...are you going to leave because of it?You did just fine till now,both as an actress and as monji in running man,i am sure there is something else".
 
 
"It's not like that,i already choose a drama,but this time i will need to go abroad to do it and it would take a few week till a month too"he was startled.
 
 
"E-Even so,just talk with the PD he will understand"
 
 
"What?that i would be absent from work all that time?You really belive they will understand?I don't think so"
 
 
"Ji hyo ya,what's going on with you?I never tought you would be like this?Do you still think that the PD is picking on you?"
 
 
"It's not that.The truth is that i cannot wait to do this production,is preproduced and on a large scale,the writer is the one that wrote descendants of the sun,i always wanted an opportunity like this...i don't want to leave it to someone else"jong kook saw her light,something she never showed to him before,it means that she really want to do the drama even so he cannot give up.
 
 
"I don't care,you will stay and that's all"she frown.
 
 
"Jong kook don't be unreasonable.You can't do anything about it,they will give me up anyway you know it too!too much time will go by"
 
 
"It's ok,they will wait because i will tell them"he take her waist and bring her inside his car or at least he tried when hos hand was pushed away,this made him tuen around surprised.
 
 
"They won't! It's buisness till the end,they need to make a living and if i leave for so many days,there is no way that they will wait for me!I think seo min will take my place,she is a smart girl and i am sure she will do the job well done"she wasn't happy when she blurted put these words but heiter way she needed to say them,but jong kook was about to explode.
 
 
"Seo min can't even compare to you! How can you even say such a thing! you are irreplacable for us and for the people all around the world,how can you even-"
 
 
"Then let's see...are you really sure they will give me time? Are you sure they will understand me?FIne,but i wonder if they willsince i surely won't beg them to make me stay"kim jong kook couldn't belive it the tought not seeing her as often as right now made him feel scared.
 
 
"I am sorry oppa,but please try to understand me"She made pleading eyes holding one of his hands kim jong kook felt as if he was going to loose something important if he let her go this time.
 
 
"I am going home...either way i will finish this week before telling the PD"she was walking away but kim jong kook couldn't accept it and run towards her,he didn't know why but he hugged her from behind.
 
 
"K-k-kim jong kook!w-w-what are you doing?"she was shoked her heart was beating so fast it was almost falling out of her body.
 
 
"Just don't go...i don't want you to leave me"her eyes wide open.
 
 
She turnslowly around to his surprise.Her eyes where observing him,she had wuestion marks all over her face.
 
 
"What?"he ask surprised.
 
 
"You are being strange oppa"
 
 
"What do you mean?"
 
 
"What you just said...it seemed..."she then shook the toughts right in the back of her mind and laugh instead.
 
 
"Mpffff,ahahahah"he frown.
 
 
"Is this the time to laugh rignt now?"
 
 
"I think it is..."
 
 
"Song ji hyo-"
 
 
"Becase or else i will think you are confessing to me"he froze on the spot.
 
 
"What?!,tsk,ya how can this be a confession"
 
 
"Exactly,but you holding me like this sure doesn't help me to think about something else but a confession"he let her go suddenly after reaziling his mistake.Song ji hyo,seeing him letting go of her for a moment in her heart she felt sad and a hopless smile appeared on her face,she then looked at him smiling making him surprised,jong kook had no idea of what to do,he have not an inch on how to solve this problem and situation that came to happen.Seeing her smiling face made him unable to think of what to say and how to respond to evade and deny what she just told him.What confession?! i see her most as a dear long friend,like a sister,there is nothing that can make me confess to her! Aish!.
 
 
"Wait...song ji hyo,i hope you don't misunderstand,hu? you are my sister,how can i let my sister take the wrong path"
 
 
"Mpffff,ahahahwrong path?"he watch song ji hyo while she almost roll down the floor from the laughter.
 
 
"...it must be funny,ahahah"he laughed too even tought he have no idea what she found so laughable in what he said.When she finally got up and wiped a tear from her eye,she then finally say.
 
 
"Ya,calm down,i am not misunderstanding anything"
 
 
"Hu?y-you aren't?"he ask a bit hesitant.
 
 
"Dae...there is no way for you to confess...it was just a prank oppa!ahahah"she laugh a bit too but as he felt relieved he then look at her.
 
 
"Ya! ji hyo ya! Is this the way to treat your oppa? hu?aigo,where did i go wrong while raising you, hu?"then he laugh too joning her in the fan,but in truth song ji hyo wasn't all that happy,because she understood...just was going on in her heart.
 
 
"Arasso...i need to leave now" she look at him with a smiling face.
 
 
"...ji hyo...then"
 
 
"I will think about it...i promise you"he was super happy,so happy he wanted to go the jym or else at least to start running man so that he can use all the energy that this only sentence from her gave him.
 
 
"Arasso"his eyes where smiling from happiness,she could very well see them,those are the eyes of when he is happy but right now in her heart she felt a bit sad.
 
 
"But,don't have your hope up too much.Thinking about it soesn't mean that i will not resign"
 
 
"It's ok,that's good enought,you will think it over for sure!
 
 
"..."she don't answer anymore and just smile at him.
 
 
"Bye,see you oppa"
 
 
"Ok,ji hyo ya"then she turned around to leave.
 
 
..................................
 
 
SJH'S HOME
 
 
"AISH! what do i do now? ju hyo you crazy pabo!"she crush on her bed.
 
 
"Wa...you did it...yea...you finally did it"all her energy seemed to fade away,later a big laughter came from her.
 
 
"AHAHAHA,YA!ji hyo ya...you fell in love with him.it was love all along!aigo,you seriously..."at the end of this monolongue of hers,ji hyo cover herself with the sheets as a sad expression come to her.
 
 
"You already knew in your heart,that's why you just can't bear to smile so prettly at every girl on running man,nor to see him growing so far apart from you while he grow closer to min seo,that's the reason.He was so relieved when i told him that it was only a joke...that really hurt bad...
 
 
............................
 
 
The next day at the producers of running man's office.
 
 
"Are you for real?son ji hyo?"she look at them with unweawering eyes.
 
 
"Dae,i am sure of my decision"they made sad expressions and look at each other before looking back at her.
 
 
"It's because of what we did right? can't you forgive us and stay?"
 
 
"...i made my decision andi will take full responsability of it till the end.I think that it's time to end everything,as for the contract i will pay for the fee"
 
 
"Song ji hyo,listen please-"one of the producer stopped the one who was talking shaking his head.In a way she knew quite well that maybe for them it's better to not have her around,since they wanted the two member anyway but wanted to make her leave so,now they surely won't make too much noises.
 
 
"Arasso,we understand the fact that you want to focus on your astress career..nut can i ask you to stay with us till you start the filming?as i understand the cast isn't completed anyway"
 
 
"Yes.But i think it won't take long"
 
 
"So are you agreeing?"she smile.
 
 
"DAe,i will enjoy my stay here as mush as possible"when she was about to walk away she stopped and looked at them.
 
 
"Just don'y tell the members yet"
 
 
"Why not?"The PD asked.
 
 
"Because i want to tell them personally"they nodded andshe walked away.When she left the producers talked between them.
 
 
"YA,how can she do that?first she agrees to stay and now she want to leave?what kind of mind does she have?why is she so stupid? Her drammas never hit it big anyway,if it wasn't for running man,she would never have the fame she have now,aish"
 
 
"Are you an idiot?"
 
 
"Ya!"
 
 
"We did wrong first,of course what we did made her look elsewhere.Song ji hyo is clever i think she already guessed our intentions so do you think what she thinks it's still unreasonable? If i where her i would feel betrayed an hurt too,i would find it hard to stay here too.You know that well too,aish!it was your fault in the first place!"
 
 
They kept arguing but song ji hyo went on the set with a smiling apperance soon after kim jong kook came while talking happily with so min.Seeing them together made her heart fall apart but as she top actress she is,song ji hyo just played it safe and smiled as if she wasn't geeling anything.
 
 
"O!ji hyo ya! good morning"he smile at her and pat her back then he walk with so min on the other side near jae seok.In the past and till a few weeks ago she would slowly walk towards him and stay by his side at every turn,but this time she didn't do it.KIm jong kook stayed the same.He was oblivious of her feelings and just kept on doing what he wasnted with the guests abd with the new member so min.In her mind this little things where much more than words to her,The way he is with her,was how in the past he treated her.He is a nice man that's for sure but she can't lye to herself anymore it's too painful to see.
 
 
A month passed and song ji hyo received a call when she was in the middle of eating with her friends of running man.
 
 
"Ya! kwang soo,stop it with that octopus,he is already well cooked what do you want to do him again"
 
 
"A!Noona!leave me alone please!"everyone laugh at their antics when her eyes can't help but fall on the people in front of her,they where talking so well and on song ji hyo's lips appeared a smile.
 
 
"Arasso,let's eat now,let's behave like adult please,just this time"said jae seo.
 
 
"Oppa this isn't possible with that guy"she used her chopstic to point at him.at that after a few second of stop of kwang soo looking at her he suddenly get up and try to take away her chopstic"
 
 
"Ya!what are you doing?!"
 
 
"I don't to let you eat since you don't let me eat wae? jae seok and the others this time jong kook take the time to stop kwang soo togethr with jae seo who try to stop a raged ji hyo instead.It was quite comic everyone in the restaurant looked at them and and tought they where filming another episode of running man not knowing that it was the reality.
 
 
"DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"song ji hyo stop suddenly.
 
 
"Omooo!who is it this time?"
 
 
"SHHHHHHHHHH"SHEshe say to kwang soo while taking her phone out.
 
 
"Who is it? you boyfriend?"she knew right away who it was in reality because she used a different ring tone.
 
 
"Maybe...my future"everyone went silent.
 
 
"Sorry i need to leave"
 
 
"Where are you going? come here and let us hear too!"but she run out at that istant letting go of her chopstic leaving them in kwang sooìs hand.
 
 
"Aish!what's wrong with her?aish"said kwang soo.
 
 
"Ya,you alwasyd make her angry" kwang soo was scolded my jae seok who as always was laughing in between,surely a running man scene.
 
 
"But did you see? Her expression became a bit strange after receiving the call."Said ji suk while looking her way,this made everyone think for a moment and then look at her direction.
 
 
"Could it really be her boyfriend?"said AHAH this made everyone be in tought.
 
 
"How could it be!aigo ya you really"
 
 
"But she said it's her future!"keep on talking AHAH making everyone looking in his direction.
 
 
2Yea,sure,eat ahah"kwang soo slapped his head while seok jin stuffed his mouth with food.So min was laughing but then looked at her way again.Jong kook tought was bothered about it something definitely was strange.
 
 
"Could it really be like that?"
 
 
"Wae?"asked jong kook.
 
 
"I don't know,her expression was complicated?...but i think i am wrong"she then turn to again eat happily her food but to jong kook it wasn't so simple,if even so min felt something wasa strange than this was worriesome.
 
 
"Sorry i need to go outside"he pat her shoukder and then leave withouth even looking at her,but so min just happily laughed with the others.
 
 
...........
 
 
"Yeobuseyo?"
 
 
"Miss song ji hyo,we decided on the time to start shooting first"
 
 
"O really?"
 
 
"Dae"
 
 
"When is it?"
 
 
"O tomorrow we will hold the first scripy reading and a week from now we will start the shooting"
 
 
"Ok,arasso,just say a day i will be fine"
 
 
"What about running man the shooting will go on for a few month will it be ok?"she made a sad smile but made it so that her expression wouldn't reach jer eyes.
 
 
"Don't worry i will leave the show soon,the producers already know about it"
 
 
"I see.I am sorry about it"
 
 
"It's ok,don't worry.See you tomorrow"song ji hyo hang up and smiled thinking that it will be a new start for her,but her happiness didn't last long.
 
 
"You are leaving running man?"song ji hyo turn around shocked to see an
 
 
"..."
 
 
"What does it mean,song ji hyo?"she put her phone in her pocket.
 
 
"That i am leaving the show,it's just how you heard it"
 
 
"Tsk,ya,how can you even do it?no,when would you have told me?"
 
 
"The day of the running man shooting,i would have told everyone"
 
 
"Are you joking with me right now?you told me you wouldn't leave before thinking about it?"
 
 
"I told you clearly i would think about it and i did it.But my conclusion was the same.I am not going to to stay in the show"she looked at him with firm eyes,that made him feel scared from what he heard about it.
 
 
"Why? just why? i don't understand!i already told you i want to focus on my acting career"
 
 
"You did it well enought before,i told you we can do it together,the producers won't let it happen after saying that you came back-"
 
 
"They agreed£he was dumbfounded.
 
 
"What?they did what?"
 
 
"They didn't stop and only asked to stay till the drama would start shooting"
 
 
"...they...i need to talk to them"she take his hand to stop his actions.Jong kook look at her.
 
 
"There is no need"song ji hyo decide to come clean with him to so to be finally able to leave with a free heart and leaving her beelings behind.
 
 
"Anothere reason why i can't stay is because of you..."kim jong kook was shoked.
 
 
"Me?why what did i do?"
 
 
"Well it's not really you but me"she made a sarcastic laugh for herself and let go of his hand as she have his attention fully.
 
 
"It's because i fell for you"she said it with a smile,while his phone almost dropped on the floor.
 
 
"What?...did you say?"
 
 
"...this is not good for me to say it again...but i will...i love you"she said gently.Then he regained his senses,his angry expression left,replaced with a confused one.
 
 
"Song ji hyo-"
 
 
"I don't expect anything from you so don't act like this.It's just my problem.I didn't understand at first for what reason i had to always stay by your side in whatever occasion.I liked being with you,i felt protected and i loved the sensation i felt,but i had no idea what the reaon was."He listen to her explenation with a surprised expression mixed with a worried one.
 
 
"BUt i knew well that i never liked you being near other girls but i tried to let it go as much as possible,Tought when we where near you always patted my head,feed me and so on and so forth.Now that wso mi came,i couldn't bear it anymore.Your gaze was always on her and you started to getting more close to her than with me before."At this point kim jong kook was starting to sweat,he felt like he was cheating.
 
 
"Ji h-"
 
 
"When i tried to get your attention you ignored me and you never really took more time for me.Not to mention the times you wher hentle with me and it made me have hope again.That' was sometihng i couldn't bear.Even if it was only you taking care of a friend."she said it with a smile that made him feel like abastard.
 
 
"Are you pheraps..."
 
 
"Yes,i am jealous"he was startled.KIm jong kook never tought a girl could be like this but well,she was ji hyo and one of her most good qualities and one he liked the most was of how sincere and frank she was.
 
 
"...but seriously,it's not like that.What you think it's wrong.Do you think i like her?She is cute and happy go lucky and it0s something i enjoy that's all"
 
 
"I know,you don't have to tell me anything,it's noting i need to know"she smile.
 
 
"Song ji hyo,please.YOu are misunderstanding something here"
 
 
"KIm jong kook..."he look at her in silence
 
 
"I now you well and you know also now that what i just said it's the truth.That's all i have to say,you don't need to say anything to me..."she leave to get inside the restaurant again leaving him there.That's right.Song ji hyo hit him right on the spot.So min was something new that he wanted to know better and left her stay alone sometimes.Saying he didn't noticed would be a lie he just didn't want to be bothered,he didn't do it with bad intentions but he is week to pretty girls,beeing whith a a guest or with so min.After being freed from his girlfriend he wanted to have fun,nothing bad like being phisical or such because he isn't the type of person to do that,still it's true that lately he let her be a bit too much.What happen with song ji hyo at his house popped out sometimes but left after a bit.Doing what he was doing,he never noticed she would feel so hurt,he always tought of her as a good friend and a sister,evn if sometimes he could see her beauty later on she returned to be just"our family ji hyo".The fact that maybe he was too kind with her before that was also true.Touching her wraist and so on that's also true,while now he is going a bit too much on that act with so min too.MAybe he gave her presence for granted and now that she decided to leave after seven years made him feel sad,angry,scared to loose her.He knows the popularity she got thanks for running man and going only with her acting carrers was a risk,but she decided to hold onto it and one of the reaon was him,he felt like a big idiot.
 
 
Inside the restaurant.The members where almost finished eating and decided to go for karaoke.
 
 
"Ji hyo ya!welcome back!"said an almost drunk jae seok
 
 
"Who was on the phone?"asked kwang soo.She smiled and then pinched his cheekck hard.
 
 
"AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
 
 
"My chopstic please"
 
 
"Ya!you are crazy!"
 
 
"I am a noona"
 
 
"Ais,beautiful noon ji hyo please let my poor cheek be!"he said quickly as his face was complitely red from the pain,making everyone laugh alittle but at the same time the tryied to placate blankmonji.
 
 
"Arasso,this noona is kind so she will let you go"she let go and then pat his cheek laughing while kwang soo gare her a glare.
 
 
"Aish!"
 
 
"AHAHAHAH!"
 
 
At that time kim jong kook came back inside.
 
 
"O!,kookie what took you so long?did you do leave a big one on the bathroom?ahahaha"
 
 
"...yea,a big one"he look at song ji hyo who looked back at him smiling before going back to tease kwang soo.The atmosphere was happy and funny full of jokes like always,but for kim jong kook it wasn't the case.
 
 
"Let's all go to karaoke!"screamed se chan and kwang so in unison.
 
 
"Crae! let's just go,so that i could get beaten up by my wife for going home late!KAJA!"said ahah
 
 
"Araao!let's go,so min are you up for it?"asked jae seok.
 
 
"O yes oppa"she smile happily.
 
 
"What about you jong kook oppa?"she asked.he smile a bit and answered.
 
 
"Yes..."he then look at song jo hyo.
 
 
"What about you song ji hyo?"he did it on purpose,to ask her in front of everyone.He knows that he is being stupid right now but he can't stop at the moment.KIm jong kook was waiting for her answer,he woulnd't be happy if she left already.
 
 
"I am coming too,either way i have something to say to all of you"she smiled while looking at him and then at everyone.Kim jong kook didn't expect it.His heart made a loud tump up.The reality was coming stronger to hit him.
 
 
"Arasso,now let's go"
 
 
.....................
 
 
Song ji hyo was so nervours at the moment,she have no idea,of how could she confess ato him such things,making her seem like a jealous wife!She slapped herself mentally so many time that if it was for real her cheeks would have become red and swallowed. Now,kim jong kook must be feeling really bad and angry too.The fact about so min...it's not that she hates here,that's not it,in fact she find her cute,but when she see her and the man she loves together her heart ache so much she just want to turn around and leave so that she could not see them growing a bond stronger she have with him.Song ji hyo new him better than anyone else and she knews herself even better,the situation couldn't go on that way.
 
 
"Let's go to the karaoke near the station where we always go"
 
 
"Arasso,i will take my car"
 
 
"No,noona why don't you go with kwang kwang soo,so min and kim jong kook"said han chen.
 
 
"What?"she asked surprised.
 
 
"Go with them"
 
 
"AIgo,no there is no need.I need my car anyway"
 
 
"AAARGH,NOONA!STOP BEING LIKE THIS!how many cars can be parked near the karaoke,just hop on,it's a free ride from him"
 
 
"Ya!"
 
 
"Sorry,hyung"kwang soo became well behave after getting the sparta glare and everyone started to laugh.
 
 
"Arasso...let's go"
 
 
--------------------
 
 
After arriving in the karaoke,they had fun,singing and joking around.Making kwang soo the target of their jokes together with the two new members,but on kim jong kook part jae seok saw that something was wrong.So he walked to sit down beside kim jong kook.
 
 
"Sigh,how tiring"
 
 
"Yea."
 
 
"Are you tired?"
 
 
"SAe"finally jae seok look atkim jong kook.
 
 
"What's going on?"he didn't give it much tought.
 
 
"Nothing is wrong why?"stil jae seok could see that he was still loking at on a certain direction and he looked that way too just to see a girl,song ji hyo.
 
 
"Did something happened with our song ji hyo?"kim jong kook was surprised and looked at jae seok.
 
 
"...dae"
 
 
"What happened? do you want to talk about it with me?"
 
 
"...she..."kim jong kook look at her way again,as she was playfully shaking se chan collar.
 
 
"she...sigh"kim jong kook expression became quite sad and this made jae seok worry,because he would hate if the two of them fought with each other.
 
 
"YA,you two didn't have a fight right?"
 
 
"...well it's not really a fight"
 
 
"Then what's going on between you two?"
 
 
"...she..."
 
 
"SHE?AISH,speak already godsake-"
 
 
Suddenly they ear song ji hyo's voice and look up to one of the couch in the room.She was standing on top of it with a mic crophone in hand with a smile a bit emotional on.
 
 
"Everyone listen here!"
 
 
"A!boya! song ji hyo i want to sing too,give the mic to me!"AHAH said trying to take her mic from her but she grabbed his hair"
 
 
"AAAA!AISH!"
 
 
"You don't want the mic anymore right?"
 
 
"Arasso!arasso,arasso! let go now,please!"
 
 
"Ok"she finally let go while everyone laugh.
 
 
"Ya,song ji hyo you are too much,his wife will have a bald husband return hone one of these days because of you ahahah!said seok jin.
 
 
"AHAHAH"she look at everyone and point at all her friends with her microphone.
 
 
"He won't be the only one.Tonight doesn't matter who is it male or female,that will take my mic from me must be prepared to loose some hair"
 
 
"Woa!even me!eonni!"
 
 
"Dae,even you,wae?"song ji hyo laughed a bit while telling this to so min and seeing just how friendly they are and how kind she is, even tought he knows that she don't like how close they are,she never stopped treating so min kindly as a donsaeng.For kim jong kook this scene,of the two of them made him hurt even more.
 
 
"Arasso,take it,take the mic or whatever aish,what song do you want,i will be kind and give you the lists"say kwang soo.
 
 
"Thanks but i don't need it."
 
 
"hu?Wae? you already have a song?ok arasso.SO what song?"
 
 
"It's not a song,but i just have something to say"
 
 
"Something to say?what?"asked se chan.
 
 
"I want to thank you all,for everything you did for me and for always be such good friends."she smile while saying this.
 
 
"Ya!what's gotten into you?"ask jae seok.
 
 
"Then act like you are thankful from now on noona"say kwang so only to get a glare from her.
 
 
"Sorry noona"
 
 
"Today i am feeling kind and won't so anything to you"
 
 
"You already did more than enough"he wispered but everyone heard and started to laugh.
 
 
"I will pretend i didn't ear anything"
 
 
"Yeas please do"he bow to her gaining another round of laughter from everyone,"please keep on taliking madam" he continue.She nod in satisfaction.
 
 
"For seven years i felt really grateful to everyone.Kwang so,AHAH and everyone helped me a lot the first year as i found it really difficult to adapt at first,it took me a whole year to feel completly at easy with everyone,after that i enjoyed every sigle second i spent with all of you."
 
 
"Boya? What are you saying all of a sudden?Are you bidding your farwell to us?"jae seok laughed while looking at jong kook,but when he saw the expression on kim jong kook expression he undertood that something wasn't right and turned to look at her again.
 
 
"Ji hyo..."
 
 
"That's right.I am leaving running man"everyone fell silent all of a sudden as they looked shocked her way.
 
 
"W-w-what did you just say?"asked AHAH with a stuttering voice.
 
 
"Ae! What a tease.If you wanted to joke around let me tell you this isn't funny at all.Tsk,if you wanted the mic for this lame joke than you should just give it back"he tried to joke around,but in kwang soo's heart he knew that something was off and his eyes showed it all.
 
 
"I am not joking kwang soo.It's the truth...i am leaving and the producers already know about it"
 
 
"What?song ji hyo! Are you crazy? you just got back on the show and you do this? stop joking around noona!"kwang soo said a bit paniky.Everyone showed their refusal of her decision,no one of them agreed on it.She felt moved about the fact that none of her friends want for her to leave the show.
 
 
"The phone call i received was from the PD of the next drama,i am going to star in"
 
 
"But you always did it anyway while working with us too,why are you leaving?"kwang so asked quite emotional and angry,a bit similar to jong kook.
 
 
"The drama is preproduced and will be filmed for the most part abroad,i would have to skip more than one weeck from running man.Do you thing that they will let me do as i please?In the end running man is still a buisness if i am not around for all this time what do you think it would be alright?"
 
 
"Even so you already signed for the renew of the contract,The fans will not be happy about it,It's not right"affiremed seok jin,that she saw this serious for te first time in awhile.
 
 
"Please noona think it over"pleaded kwang soo.
 
 
"Eonni,do really need to go?"asked so min with a sad and worried expression.
 
 
Song ji hyo look her way and smile,i will come back as a guest if i am still popular enough? if you all want to see me we can anyway,even if we won't work together anymore.
 
 
"Song ji hyo,it's not the same!"AHAH said seriously sad.
 
 
"Guys stop it now"jae seok was serious as everyone looked his way.
 
 
"Hyung?"
 
 
"We should respect her decision."
 
 
"But-"
 
 
"Kwang soo.that's true,if we want to see each other we can still do it anyway"
 
 
"It's not the same,we will see less of each other"
 
 
"Even so this is what she wants to do and we,as her friends need to support her.We would just be selfish if we let her do that.In reality what she said is true,running man is till a show and a pre produced drama will require time if it's done abroad.It will be really tiring if she go and come back after filming every time,she need to rest and running man isn't really a walk in the park."They tought it throu and after thinking for awhile everyone could understand.
 
 
"Hyung,kim jong kook,say something?you shold say something too"
 
 
"I already told her to stay..."
 
 
"What? you already knew?"he look at song ji hyo who became uncomfortable and tried to avoide his gaze.
 
 
"Yes.I did"
 
 
"If he couldn't convince her then..."
 
 
"Guys,i am seriously sorry for leaving like this,but i want to focus on my career"she started to cry
 
 
"I love all of you and i am hurting just as much as you all,i feel already sorry for all my fans,but i really want to do this project.Sometimes a decision need to be made in order to grow and i decided to grow as an actress"
 
 
"Aish"at that kwang soo run to her side and hugged her tightly"
 
 
"Aigo,my babu donsaeng"she carress his head while crying.
 
 
"Noona,you are a crybaby,sniff"she laughed and everyone became emotional too.On the other end kim jong kook's eyes became red but tried not to let it show as he turned around to leave.Jae seok followed him outside.
 
 
"Jong kook-"
 
 
"Aish...so big and i am crying like a child,sniff"
 
 
"Sigh,you seriously..."
 
 
"Hyung,it was my fault"
 
 
"Hu?what are you saying,imma"
 
 
"I hurt her really bad,hyung"
 
 
"Sigh calm down andtell me...let's do this after this day ende we will talk calmly together."
 
 
"Arasso"
 
 
---------------------
 
 
After the night ended song ji hyo say hello to everyone
 
 
"Let me go with you song ji hyo"say kwang soo and she nod.As they walk,he ask once again what happened and he also wanted to ask her what happened with jong kook because she was gazing him when he wasn't aware with a sad expression.
 
 
"What happened with him?"she was startled but decided to tell the truth.
 
 
"Well,i confessed to him"she said with a hopless smile,this time kwang soon didn't make any fun jokes because he wasn't in the mood.
 
 
"I see,it came as a surprise tought i noticed that you liked to be by his side a lot.She nod.
 
 
"BUt i can't see him flirt with other girls anymore"he look at her,even tought he seem stupid in the inside he is a clever man.
 
 
"Are you talking about min seo?"she slowly nod her head.
 
 
"He treat her like he treated me at first.He was gentle and a bit shy later on he started to hug me and i did the same and so on.They where only small gestures but to me they where a lot it made me thing that he treasured me anyway,but now,i see the truth.He will just treat her better and ignore me like he did lately"
 
 
"I see.Even so he really treasure you,How can you compare her to you in his heart?"
 
 
"Well you noticed about this and didn't deny it.That mean it's true"kwang soo was taken a back.
 
 
"So is this why you are leaving?"
 
 
"A part of it,it's because of him,yes.My feelings where going to become too complicated,my hope always went up and down with him and i can't go on this way anymore"
 
 
"But he was so sad"
 
 
"I he is.I know he caresd for me but that's not the kind of care i want and even if he cares when pretty girls came up...he just ignores me.So min is young and beautiful just how can i watch him develop feelings like that in front of myself?It's too hard kwang soo."
 
 
"You know.I told him i was leaving a month ago.I told him about me don't liking the fact that he is always bu so min's side,in the end because he was too persistent i told him i would think about it,but i already decided back then.Still he tought i would stay and just did the same as before,leaving me behinf and staying by so min's side."
 
 
Kwang soo frowned after earing this.Seeing her energetic noona so sad made him want to punch kim jong kook.In reality he already noticed about it but he couldn't voice it out,because it didn't seemed so serious,she didn't seem to care much but now he understood it was not the case.
 
 
"Leaving would just make me feel better and seeing him less will make me forget about my damn feelings for that guy.But don't misunderstand,i realy want to do this drama,the writer the one that wrote descendants of the sun and it 's such a fascinating role that i never played before.I am..so happy and i can't wait to start filming...i want to do it no matter what and in the mean time forget about him and maybe in the future when i see him again i won't mind him looking at different girls every time,can you understanf me?Kwang soo?"
 
 
He don't say anything and just pull her up into his embrace to comfort her.
 
 
"Sigh...our poor ji hyo...it's ok,just do what you feel like doing and as for jong kook hyung i think you did the right thing.Just promise me you won't cut ties with me after becoming famous"she laugh lightly.
 
 
"Never,you too,don't make me jealous like kim jong kook"
 
 
"MPff,this yoja,arasso!i am yours ok?"
 
 
"AHAHAH,just find a girlfriend!tought you need to bring her to you noona,if i don't like her you can't date her"
 
 
"Sure,when i am about to marry her you will know who my girlfriend is,sound good to me"she start to laught hard and he laugh too.
 
 
After bring her home kwang soo who went towards his house was called by kim jong kook.
 
 
"Yes hyung?"
 
 
"CAn i talk to you?where are you?i am near you house"
 
 
"I see you"
 
 
--------------------------
 
 
 
After they enter the bar,and they talk about ji hyoo,kwang soo tell him that he knows everything because ji hyo already told him,Kim jong kook was startled but he knew that the two where best friends on running man and that she would easly open up to kwang soo.BUt what surprised him was what he tell him later.
 
 
"Hyung,i think you stop with that habit of yours"
 
 
"What do you mean?"
 
 
"SHe told you a month ago what she didn't like about about you and so min but the next day you just didn't give it any tought and kept on flirting with her not to mention younger girls.Just,what are you so upset about? that she left because of you? that she confessed?"
 
 
"Kwang soo,why are you so serious?"
 
 
"Are you for real?we saw every time how you cared for her but seriously fater she came you just let ji hyo aside.My noona is so kind ans sweet and when she talked about how she felt for you i can tell you now that i was upset."
 
 
"But i didn't know about her feelings,how could i?do you think i would purposely hurt her?what did you take me for?"
 
 
"Hyung,i was tricked by her.I tough you loved her and at one point she felt the same but when a guest arrived or when we teased you about your love life she acted as nothing was wrong.In my heart tought i always tought it would be good if you two would end up together because i was sure you wouldn't hurt her but...i was wrong all along.You didn't know but as a person who rooted the two of you,who tought you loved her.Seeing how different you treat her when another girl was present i didn't like it,but since there where no spoken feelings i couldn0t say anything.But now it's different because she have feelings for you..."
 
 
"I told you that i didn't know"
 
 
"But she talked about her insecurities because of so min,if you at least considered as a friend or a younger sister,you wouldn't ignore her feeling and just ignore her the neext day,doing everything all over again."kim jong kook was startled.That's what was going on,his prespective really was something.His guilty conscience was hurting him badly.
 
 
"Sigh...you are right i was a jerk"
 
 
"You where"
 
 
"I heard that you want to stop her from leaving?"
 
 
"Of course,you are the same right?"
 
 
"After what i heard i think it's the right choice she could ever make."
 
 
"Kwang soo!she can't leave!she can't!"
 
 
"wae?"seeing this serious side of his fongsaeng shocked him a lot because h ewas rarely so serious and surely not with him.
 
 
"She want to challenge herself and do what she like,while here seeing you will only hurt her.She told me she is leaving also because she want to forget the feelings hse hold for you"
 
 
"What?"jong kook was speachles.It was even more painful that when she told him she would leave.The fact that she want to put an end to her felings and that she hope ti forget him and the feelings of love she have for him,wasn't pleassant to hear.Kwang so noticed and just wanted to splap his hyung awake.
 
 
"I like you hyung i really do.But i can't see her so down because of you so please...let her go becase if you want to go to her with such disappointing feelings,you better stay away."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello everyone! i know it may not be ofeveryone liking but i want to see her to be recognized as an actress too,win prisez and so on.Also,i really want to scold kim jong kook lately,ahah,anyway let me know what you all think about this chapter.