FINAL

Who will win this game?
 
Last chapter.
 
 
"Will you take her as your wife,in heath and poverty,to love and respect her forever?" The handsome groom look at the eyes of his beautiful woman,that was right in front of him.Putting a ring on her finger,he hold her hand gently,his expression full of warmth and a big and heartfelt smile.
 
 
"I do"
 
 
Then,it was the turn of the beautiful bride.
 
 
"Will you take him as your husband,in heath and poverty,to love and respect him forever?" the groom was waiting for her answer,she open .
 
 
"I..."
 
 
BACK TO A YEAR BEFORE.
 
 
Kim jong kook decided to held a press conferennce,after what happened with so ji sub and all the scandals and so on,the only thing that was left was finally put an end to those bad rumors.
 
 
"Isn't it better if we do the interview to gether?"Asked Song ji hyo while she watch him dress up.He look at her for a few seconds and then answered.
 
 
"No it's ok"
 
 
"Ya,it's about the two of us-"
 
 
"There is no need really"she frown and sigh.
 
 
"See you later...by the way,you have to watch the inteview!"
 
 
"Of course i will"she looked at him puzzled,isn't it a given when the interview is about the two of them?"He smile and then kiss her lips.After kissing her he run toward the door.
 
 
"Of course she can't come,no way in hell i can say it front of her."he shake his head while going to his car.
 
 
-----------------------------
 
 
"Are you ready?"
 
 
"I am..."kim jong kook walk towards the long table in front of him,the reporters already started to take pictures of him,till he arrived to the chair waiting for him.After sitting down he take the mic.
 
 
"Good evening everyone and thanks for coming"he was quite on the serious side.
 
 
"After giving a look at the crown he finally started to talk again.
 
 
"Today i decided to clarify my relationship with song ji hyo.That's true,we are a couple and we love each other deeply."As he was talking alreadt a few hands where raised.Jong kook choose one of them and said.
 
 
"Yes,please ask" The reporter got up and asked.
 
 
"So with so ji sub there really is nothing going on?"
 
 
"There is nothing between them"He answered calmly.
 
 
"Then when did the two of you started to be a couple?"
 
 
"It's not long,in reality we wanted to date in secret but...we couldn't hide any longer because there was the scandal with so ji sub."
 
 
"Thanks i finished"thenanother asked.
 
 
"There where rumors saying that she left running man because of you and that the two of you where in bad terms...was it a lie?"
 
 
"We kept in contact but both of us where quite busy,so we couldn't see each other like before"Of course he lied,the truth of their story he will not tell to the whole world,he will not tell them all they went trouth to get back together,because it's something that they have no intention of disclosing.Instead...
 
 
"But today there one thing i want to say to you all...song ji hyo is the woman i love and i want to and will cherish her forever.I am really sad because song ji hyo went trought a lot lately,you reporters went too far in writing,she suffered a lot because of your lies and almost destroyed her career i hope that in the future something like that will never happen again."Kim jong kook positioned himself in a better position and then started to talk again.
 
 
"I want to tell the fans and everyone present,how she really is like.Song ji hyo is a strong girl but she is really cute"he smile remembering all her cute expressions and actions.
 
 
"Even so she is brave and hard working,she is a good friend,who will do her best to stay by her friend side,she did the same with me a few years back and i can tell you guys that she really helped me alo,the other running man members too,she did the same for them too.Our life as entertainer is not easy at all,when scandals strike one-s life could be doomed forever and if the person is not enough strong then..."he suddenly frown.
 
 
"As i looked at her back these few days,i tought she would breack soon,i was so scared...so sad..."he look at the people in the room and say.
 
 
"But as always she was the stronger and calmer one in between us.I was out of it and i know she was worried too but,still she calmed me down...that's who song ji hyo really is...she is a person i love a lot...sheis the only one"
 
 
Everyone became speachless,he confessed live it seems and people looked at each other strangely,probably he mooved people-s concience too.
 
 
------------------------
 
 
On the other end,someone fell on the ground while watching the tv.
 
 
"W-W-W-W-W-W-WHAT the-"she was red all shape of red!Song ji hyo never expected he would confess live.
 
 
"He is crazy!"she couldn't contain her happiness that she forgot her painfl ,she get up and look at the watch.Kim jong kook will go back to her house after the interview so she waited and waited till ant least 3 hours passed before he came back.
 
 
"TTTTTTTTTTT"the door bell rang.
 
 
"Omo!"She run to the door and then open it it was...
 
 
"Hey!Sister!"
 
 
"Aish..."her smile faded when he saw haha.
 
 
"Ya,are you so unwilling to see me?I am quite hurt"he make a sad expression that indeed is making her feel guilty.
 
 
"No,i am sorry,i just...wasn't thinking you would come"She apologized for being rude,but he smiled"
 
 
"I saw the press"He as he usually does and she can't help but smile.
 
 
"He confessed before the whole nation!"
 
 
"Ya,stop it!"
 
 
Ahah,look at her with a smirk on.
 
 
"Sister,you seem like a wife waiting for her husband"she became red and hit him making him laugh even more.
 
 
"STop laughing"
 
 
"Aigo,arasso,i was just joking...but i am glad you forgave him"she pout and look at the tv.
 
 
"Do i even have a chance not to,when he is like that?"
 
 
"You can't of course"
 
 
"I am actually a bit pissed off by it"
 
 
"Heeey!"she push her lightly enough to move her shoulder a bit.
 
 
"What are you saying when you are not pissed at all.In fact i think you are quite happy about it!he then look at kim jog kook seriously"You know well he don't say the word i love you easly,bt today he told that word a lot of times and in press conference too"After he finished haroro look back at song ji hyo carressing her head like a brother.
 
 
"Kim jong kook is serious to this extent...you know it,just how much he love you right ji hyo ya?"he said in a tender way that made her heart full with warmth,song ji hyo always loved ahah as an important friend and family member,he always put her in his heart and treated her kindly even when everything felt like shuttering under her feet.
 
 
"Thank you oppa"
 
 
"?"He smile with warmth and understanding as she smile back at him with eyes full of tears.
 
 
"Aigo,still a crybaby"
 
 
"Aish!"he smile and hug her.
 
 
"I al ready scolded him to be good to you so if he even does something wrong tell me and i will make him regret it"
 
 
"You are smaller than him what you do to him oppa"his smile disappear.
 
 
"I have my ways ok?"She smile while in his arms wiping her tears on his shirt.
 
 
"I think that sister will be mad"
 
 
"...My dear wife already tought that you will cry...tought she never would ecxpect it would be dirty of make up"he look down at her.
 
 
°Ya...did you put make up on for him?"
 
 
"Ya!Am i crazy?"
 
 
"What are the two of you hugging for?"they turn around to look at the voice.Song ji hyo asked.
 
 
"How did you come inside?"
 
 
"I ewmwmbwe the password,now answer to my question,why are two of you hugging?"she look at haroro and then she was about to separate but ahah wouldn't let go of the opportunity to make kim jong kook jealous so he smiler like a fos and hugged her tight holding her head close to jis chest looking at his friend with a teasing smile.
 
 
"Wae?Can't i hug her?I mean she is my dear song ji hyo"Reading ahroro intention she hugged him back and put on a wide smile on her face.Kim jong kook look back and forth to them,while at first he was glaring to his donsaeng ahah now he looked at his girlfriend with eyes wide open in shock.
 
 
"Oppa,thanks for coming"
 
 
"Ara,oppa understand,i will always stay by your side"he said with a smile the scenes was so comical that song ji hyo almost laughed but as the actress that she is,song ji hyo stopped herself and kept on going on. KIm jong kook said.
 
 
"What?Oppa?"They turned their head around because they felt like laughing,but that gesture wasn't welcomed by kim jong kook.
 
 
"Ya!What the two of you doing? Ya"he start to walk toward the two of them and put both of his big hands on their shoulders to make them turn around.
 
 
"Ya,turn around!"But they still didn't look back to him,kim jong kook tought,saw the two of them tremble.
 
 
"Boya?"since they wouldn't turn around he walked to the other side to see their faces...when he saw them...
 
 
"Wa!You two really" He smiled but the complain his his voice could be heard.
 
 
"AHAHAHAHHA"They both laughed aloud,since they where discovered anyway but didn't stop hugging.
 
 
"Arasso...anyway..."He grabbed the bad of their respective shirth to pull them apart,they stopped laughing in an insta.Ahroro looked at kim jong kook's eyes and felt...laughing again!
 
 
"Aigo,my stomach!Arasso i understand!Here for you"He pusshed song ji hyo into kim jong kook's arms making both of them feel embarrassed.
 
 
"Aigo...i jst wanted to congratulate the couple of the moment"
 
 
"Busun"She said awkawardly.
 
 
"When will you two marry by the way?"She regained her composure and sai.
 
 
"What marriage?It was not even a week since we became a couple qhat are you talking about?"Kim jong kook look at her a bit disappointed.
 
 
"What the heck are you saying it's not like the two of you need to get to know each other,it's been 8 years thet the two of you passed that stage,for me there is nothing wrong about it.
 
 
Song ji hyo tought wasn't of the same opinion,they just became a couple and it would just be absurd to marry after such a short time,it's just plainly stupid and unreasonable.On the other side tought,there is someone who looked her way a bit strangely.Back to haroro.
 
 
"Aigo,wae?"she glares at him.
 
 
"It's my life canìt i decide myself?"he smile showing his whithe teeth.
 
 
"I just want yo to know i want to be the best man,for the wedding day"kim jong kook laugh a bit but ji hyo glares at jong kook and at haroro.
 
 
"Ya,you never shut p hen i say so hu?"she goes into bad ji hyo mode ande and start to kick him,he escape her but it was evident that he was having fun in teasing her.Their siblings fight went on for a nit and kim jong kook let them be.
 
 
"Ya,why don't you defend me hu?Are you not thinking that 8 years are enough?"
 
 
"Ya!"she goes in for another kick when they are interrupted by kim jong kook who made himself relax,leaning on the coach with his arms crossed enoying their fight.
 
 
"I think she is right,even if we know each other for eight yeard we became a couple not long agomhow do you expect us to get married after sich a short time?Be serious and logical will you?"Satisfied by his answer ji hyo smiled and looked to haha with her arms crossed in satifaction,he look at her and then at kim jong kook,mean while she waled to the kitchen tp get some water.Haroro touching his watch say.
 
 
"Even so the time won't stop for the two of you...are you intending to prevent me to become an uncle?I mean you can stil produce good child till you are hold but...for her the clock is mercilless"she spat a mouthful of water coughing.Ahroro look her way starting to laugh.
 
 
"Ya!"Kim jong kook look at her and then at haroro,switching from one to another,eyes wide open and embarrassed to no end he rush to shut his mouth with his big hand.
 
 
"Shut the hell up,what are you talking about all of the sudden"haroro still laugh.
 
 
"Ya get out get out right now!"Kim jong kook lift haroro like a sac bag,no mater how much he struggle he can't really do anything.Anyway the big good night and finally left.He stopped before the door for a bit before turning around and looking her way.she was embarrassed but tried to talk.
 
 
"Aish,that guy seriously"they give furtinf look at each other.
 
 
"Dae!He must have been drunk you know how he is when he drink right?"
 
 
"He wasn't drunk tought..."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"..."
 
 
They where both with no words,in his mind kim jong kook never tought about marriage yet,just like her for him is too soon for that to happenstill he is curious if she is against it only because of that.
 
 
Song ji hyo on the other hand already shifted her mind to his interview.She made kim jong kook favorite tea and asked.
 
 
"Is that why you didn't want me to do the interview with you?"she walked to where he is.He sat down on the couch and didn't hear her question since he was in his pondering state of mind.She smiled and sat down besid him bringing the tea in front of him so that the smell could wake him from his own toughts.Kim jong kook could smell the tea he love and finally snapped put of it.Noticing the tea he realized that she was sitting beside him and was startled,she smiled warmly and once again asked.
 
 
"Is that why you didn't want me to go with you?" he relaxed and give her a tender smile,taking the two cup of tea from her hands he take her into his embrace and carress her hair.
 
 
"Dae...it was embarrassing for me."
 
 
"But i would have heard it anyway,but i couldn't say them with you beside me"
 
 
"Wae?"she asked looking up to his face,kim jong kook look back at her.
 
 
"I can't keep my cool when you are around"She smile with her red lips and he kiss her her tenderly of course song ji hyo kissed him back.
 
 
He touch her soft cheeck and she touch his big hand.
 
 
"YOu also lied a bit..."
 
 
"Sorry,my shameful past must be hidden or else people will say that i am not worth a single strand of your hair.
 
 
"Mpfff,ahahah"Song ji hyo laugh aloud in his arms and he look at her with a big smile on,as she was laughing he capture her ching between his two finger making her to stop laughing.
 
 
"You are beautiful..."he kiss her again
 
 
"And you are mine"She smile and get up looking back at him she became like a cute but y cat.
 
 
"What about you?"
 
 
"What?"he look up to her with a smile on as shetouch his cheeks.
 
 
"Are you mine?"
 
 
"Sae"she smile and kiss his lips.
 
 
"Are you sure?"Kim jong kook smile and slowly put his hands to her hips.
 
 
"Dae,i am only yours..."suddenly they start to laugh.
 
 
"Gosh...this is so strange!"she laugh.
 
 
"Wae?"she turn into a ball because she is laughing too much,while he complain,in the end the mood was good but she ruined everything.
 
 
"Ya...wae?"
 
 
"Aigo,my tummy!Ahahah."
 
 
"Hey!Listen to me!"wiping a tear she look his way.
 
 
"I mean,it's so strange...i always felt it strange coming from you a big man like you"
 
 
"Wae?What it wrong with me? I am sincere you know?"
 
 
"Arasso...,pfff"she still can't contain the laughter so he smirk.
 
 
"So this is how you want to play it hu?Fine!"He lift her up so she could stay into his embrace and bring her to the bedroom,she was gently put down ond the bed,she finally stopped laughing when kim jong kook was on top of her.
 
 
"Finally stopped?"Her fair and beautiful face was flushed red from laughing too much.She was panting while looking at the handsome man that is her boyfriend,she link her arms around his neck.
 
 
"Dae"she kiss him tenderly but just when she was about to continue.
 
 
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"she was surprised by his attack.
 
 
"Ya kim jong kook!Stop it,ahahaha"
 
 
"Ahahaha,where you laughing before?Here it's my turn to make you laugh for real!"
 
 
"Ya!"She couldn't take it anymore and started to kick him hard trying to free herself,but he didn't stop...till she saw an opportunity...she bit his chest!
 
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAA!"he stop and let her go.She was finally free.
 
 
"Aigo,pant,pant,pant...i didn't do it as painful as before"
 
 
"You,ya come here!"she take the pillow and defend herself but he just follow her all around.
 
 
"Arasso!"she finally goes near him and ..."
 
 
"AHAHAHAHAHAH"he laugh and she felt happy and proud.
 
 
"Aahah!Take this and then this and this!"
 
 
"ah.ah.ah.ah.ah"Song ji hyo's smile faded and looked up...
 
 
"Damn it..."he was faking it,she finally let go,there was no purpose anymore.
 
 
"What's wrong?"he said while looking as she retreated.
 
 
"..."Every time she backed off he went near her.
 
 
"Cough...well...i"
 
 
"You what?"the bed wasn't so big that's why she already reached the end and was about ot fall but he got her back.Thwir faces near each other he smiled and said did you forget that tickles don't work on me?"
 
 
"I forgot"she said in a low voice knowing that she lost...again.
 
 
"I see...now what should i do?"she widen her eyes,another session of incessant laugh is not good at all for her.
 
 
"I surrender!Please don't tikcle me anymore!"
 
 
"Mmm,i don't know..."
 
 
"Please!,let's put down the gun hu?"she smile trying to convince him,but his expression...didn't give her any good vibe.
 
 
"Well...then i will do this"He kiss her deeply and passionately,he made her lay down in the right position of the bed,they take off their clothes and kiss each other like they didn't see each other for month...their lips where red from their play and their body where entangled together into a sweet embrace.The make love all night long.
 
 
--------------------------
 
 
After the confession of kim jong kook people had mixed feelings and toughts but overall they where already considered a couple not to mention the SPARTACE fans all over the world that waited for this fantastic news for years,they almost lost hope a few time but all their pains where rewarded by them.At home their fans all over the world sent to them all sort of gift to congratulate them.They where happy like never before,their career went well too and...kim jong kook...went almost every day to her house,when she was near a shot to his house then she went to him to stay together with him...tought they where also really busy for work overseas,for exemple like today"aigo...today that i am free you are not sigh"said song ji hyo who went to the airport to sent him off.
 
 
"I know,it's not so good right?"he said a bit unwilling to part with her.
 
 
"But it's only for a few days,i will come soon"he touched her head.
 
 
"Sigh...i know"she said a bit sad and he smiled to her.
 
 
"Hahah"kim jong kook look around and brought her to an isolated place where no one was.
 
 
"What are you doing?"she laughed at his gesture.
 
 
"What are you thinking dirty girl"
 
 
"I didn't think about anything"he laugh and kiss her deeply.Panting she touch his chest.
 
 
"Don't cheat on me"she look up.
 
 
"I will never do that"he lowered his voice so she could be the only one to hear him.
 
 
"You too ok?Or i will punish you"she laugh a bit.
 
 
"I am loyal my kookie"He pinch her cheeks.
 
 
"Aigo,how pretty"
 
 
"Hehehe...arasso,you should go now"he nod.
 
 
"Go back home,you won't be able to come anyway"
 
 
"Arasso"she give him a last tender kiss that he accepted happly.
 
 
"Go or i will kidnap you!"
 
 
"Mpfff,i will go"She hug him tight and he does the same and when they separe they still look at each other wawying their hands.Finally he take the airplaine and she goes back to her home to sleep and dream of him.
 
 
Or another day is just like this.
 
 
"What are you doing?"
 
 
"O? i am just trowing something out"
 
 
"What?"he wasn't happy to let her see.
 
 
"Just something,don't worry"
 
 
"JUst let me see"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"..."
 
 
"..no"
 
 
"...give it here"she reach her hand to grab the box he have in his hand but there was no way she could get it.
 
 
"What is that?"he get up and she does the same.Kim jong kook spin around so that she won't get it.
 
 
"Ya, kim jong kook!"he smile a bit, but either way he can't do that,she cannot se what is inside it!she glare at him.
 
 
"What? Give up there is no way you can get it"she stare at him so much and in a bad way that he fwlt chills run down his spine,suddenly with the free arms he have quickly cover his chest.Song ji hyo look at his gesture and smirk.
 
 
"Tsk,do you really think i can't?"she look back at him.
 
 
"You can't"She raise one of her eyebrows and say.
 
 
"Are you sure?"He take one step back.
 
 
"Why don't you want me to see what is inside?"She frown.
 
 
"Be good and give it to me before i get angry"
 
 
"Aigo...there is nothing worth to see really"he try to appease her,but those things will never work on her.Song ji hyo keep on walking back to where he is going.
 
 
"Give it"he shake his head.
 
 
"I have other ways to get it kim jong kook"
 
 
"Aish,o please,love,why are you like this over a little box?There is nothing inside"she smile and open her hand.
 
 
"Cronicca,give it here"
 
 
"..."he shake his head,she fron and sent him a dead glare.
 
 
"O really?"she stick out a few fingers.
 
 
"Choose a number"
 
 
"...can i not choose?"
 
 
"I said choose a number"
 
 
"Sigh..."He stay at a good distance and then chose the first finger.She smile.
 
 
"Aigo...you choose a good one"
 
 
"A good...one?"He know her too well,when she say that is a good thing that absolutely it's not good for him.
 
 
"Want to know what is it?"
 
 
"I don-"he was cut of by her stare"I want to know"he lower his head in despeair.
 
 
She smile beautifully.
 
 
"A week without...you know what"he suddenly raise his head.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Aigo,am i not enough?"
 
 
"................"He smile letting her be surprised.
 
 
"You are more than enough...who do you i am?I just love you"She was taken aback.
 
 
"Cough...it didn't work,tsk..."kim jong kook was wearing a warm smile all along and after he saw her reaction he tought he gave up so in his hinner self he was sighting in relief wiping way his imaginary sweat.Suddenly she look at him and smile warmly back at him.
 
 
"Song ji hyo,now'"
 
 
"Then one month...do you still love me?"He started to panic
 
 
KJK POV
 
 
DAMN!wae?What is wrong now?!...arasso...let's play it again like that.
 
 
"Of course...i have no problem"
 
 
"O really?,then a year is good too!"
 
 
WHAT?A YEAR?WITHOUTH IT?! YA!
 
 
"YA!why are you like this!"ji hyo smiled in satisfaction.
 
 
"Cronicca,give me that box."
 
 
"...jdt don't get mad arasso?"she frown
 
 
"Should i get mad?"
 
 
"No! There is no need but i am sure you will misunderstand"She walk quickly to where i am.
 
 
"When i see you doing this i actually am misunderstanding"She glare at me andi surrender.Song ji hyo open the box and pull out of it...exy underwear...almost trasparent...i scratch my head...o my...i already feel an headache coming!.
 
 
"Now...there are 3 possibilities."
 
 
"R-really?"
 
 
"First you have an hobby i never knew about,but this is too small for you isn that so?"cold sweat down my spine,"Two this should be for me but i don't like this type of color...3"she look at me...if eyes could kill i would have already gone long ago.
 
 
"This is from another girl...now...why is this here?"
 
 
She is getting antgry!.It's not my fault!.
 
 
"Listen,wait it's not what you think"She look at me with tears almost out of her eyes.
 
 
"You promised me that you will never cheat on me! You bastard! How could you-?"she trhow this at me and turn around to leave,i un to her.
 
 
"I said to wait,it's not like that!"
 
 
"I don't want to listen!"She really is angry.
 
 
"Song ji hyo!You promised me you will listen to what i have to say!How can you leave withouth any of my explanation?Don't you know just how much we suffered because we didin't speack properly?" I told her while i was holding her wrist.Finally she stopped and looked at me,she was crying but still she was glaring at me.
 
 
"Fine...i will listen...because i promised"
 
 
"Sigh...do you remember my cousin?"
 
 
"Cousin?Who?"She asked puzzled.
 
 
"The writer" A suden realization.
 
 
"AAA!Yea,i remember so what?"
 
 
"She went trough,being a musician no one liked,to a buddist then she didn't like it and instead became a laic...then...the last thing of it all...her new found life..."
 
 
"What do you want to say?"
 
 
"She became a lesbian..."
 
 
"So what?"I walk in front of her and wipe her tears as she look at me,how cute she seem like a little girl.
 
 
"She gave me this when the two of us still wherent together.She came to know that i liked you but that you rejected me time and time again,one day she came with this box and told me.
 
 
"If you wear this and she like you like that than you are up for her but if i told her they where a gift from me then tell her that song ji hyo will be my girlfriend...that's what she said...do you think i would want to show such a thing to you?"she look straight into my eyes with wide open eyes speachless.It's always funny when she is is like this.
 
 
"Hello...ji hyo,cutie..." Nothing she is in her own world...she must feel so embarrassed that she have no idea of out to come out of this.
 
 
"I will help you"i gently take her small face into my hands and kiss her lips...she finally come back.
 
 
"I...Well...y-"
 
 
"Yes...i know you are sorry"i kiss her again and again,till i just kiss her more deeply,i feel her small hands traveling up to back.
 
 
"So...let's got to the bed?"
 
 
"Ya."
 
 
"You where a bit too much you know?...I think you should do something to make me forgive you so"
 
 
"Kim jong kook! o!-" I hold her in my arms princess style.I look at her,she knows what i want without saying anything,she sigh and give in.
 
 
"...i am sorry"
 
 
"No...i will not forgive you with only this"I smirk and look at the bedroom door.
 
 
"Let's go!"She laugh and say"Let's go"than kiss me tenderly,after that i run into the room with her in my arms...the rest...of course is just us having fun all night long.The first few tiles she was quite shy and i found it quite cute but now there is no shyness anymore...i am happy to be with her"
 
 
 
 
--------------------------
 
 
I was in hong kong to do some work song ji hyo came here too because of her fanmeeting.In reality i should have returned to kore the day before her fan meeting but i wanted to surprise her so i stayed back and now i am here to support her.I entered the main building where her make up room is,i asked around and they directed me to a room that in just around the corner it colored in pink and there is her name.
 
 
"O it should be that door" Someone suddenly get out if the room it was a moman then she greeted a young man and he was going...in her room! I run to the room and fortunately the door in a bit open and i can see eeverything that is happening inside.
 
 
Song ji hyo is sitting on the chair,gosh she is beautiful but...
 
 
"Noona...you are so beautiful"He kneel down to take her hand.
 
 
"Thanks"she smile...she is miling?!That bastard is holding her hand!
 
 
"I know you have a boyfriend,but i am such a handsome man,i am younger i have been your long time fan...it was a dream for me to work with you...so can you just date me instead of kim jong kook?He is so old and...i mean he does not deserve to be with you.
 
 
"What? Do btchinnum,i am not old,aish why is she still smiling by the way?"
 
 
"Do you like your job?"
 
 
"O,dae wae?"She suddenly push away his hand startling him and me to.
 
 
"Noona...Wae?..."He smile disappear...aigo.
 
 
"First i have an amazing boyfriend.he is handsome and i love him to death and you are not even worth a finger of his."
 
 
"Noona!"
 
 
"Shut up and let me finish,i eard all your nonsense till the end.Kim jong kook is an amazing person and is a great man,you can't compare to him at all...being touched by you...i something i don't like...so...if you like your job stay away from me and stop saying those things about him or else i advice you to go and start to search another job,i know you are not even serious with me"
 
 
"No it's true i am serious!"
 
 
"I don't really care,just get out before i call the security"He get up,omo he is scared of her ahahah,that girl seriously.
 
 
"BAM!"the door open and he get out of it.
 
 
"K-kim jong-"The boy start to become pale in the face but i smile calmly while i cross my arms and look at him
 
 
"Dae,it's me...stay away from her little boy"It seems that my smiling face terrified him because he run as if his life depended on it.I look at the door and saw her,she was already up,in her red dress.
 
 
"Tsk...who does he think he is?I know well that he just want to have fame by getting to be with me,tsk but of could he even say that kim jong kook is ugly!I mean he is the ugly one,does he see the world upside down?agairls really think that he is handsome?Sigh...aish...gasp!"
 
 
"My cute ji hyo"Song ji hyo slowly touch my arms i could feel her being stiff and tremble a bit.
 
 
"Kim jong kook?"She ask me with her small voice.
 
 
"Mmm...it's me"Finally her stiffness is gone.
 
 
"Ya!You scared me!"she said
 
 
"I was the surprised one...i was so jealous when i saw him taking your hand,i was behond rage and i was about to throw him out of the window,but i saw what you did and said...thank you"i kiss he neck.
 
 
"Stop!People will see!"
 
 
"Use make up"
 
 
"Ya,kim jong kook!"But i didn't stop and instead i turned her around and kissed her,i feel her relaxing into my embrace and after we stopped the kiss she carressed my face with her two hands.
 
 
"I am happy you came here"
 
 
"I too am happy to be here"
 
 
"Oppa...i missed you"She so cute when she call me oopa,she is the cutest thing ever! I mean look at this fluffy creature,her smile is so bright and sincere i can't help but smile too.I love her too much.
 
 
"You are too cute!"
 
 
"Oppa! omo!"i hug her tight.
 
 
"I want to put you in my poket and have you always with me,so i won't feel lonely when i work abroad.
 
 
"Ahahah,i can't say the same about you,you are too big for my pocket"
 
 
"Ahahah"We hug each other and give small kisses,i can't ruin her make up,even the kiss on the neck i didn't live a mark on her neck of course.
 
 
"Noona!It's time!"
 
 
"Ok!"She look at me with her puppy eyes"I have to go...are you leaving?"
 
 
"DAe...with you"She smile brightly and hug me tight"I will wait with the staff"
 
 
"Ok...i love you"then she left.She is really beautiful,song ji hyo is respected by everyone and is really kind.She have a big and sincere smile for everyone,where she goes is always so bright.
 
 
-----------------------
 
 
After the show i go with her to her hotel and in her room of course.
 
 
"Are you tired?"
 
 
"Dae"we are lying on the same bed under the sheets,in each other arms,i am not going to make a move because she is really tired.
 
 
"Then sleep" She cuddle in my embrace and i let her be comfortable and finally we go to sleep.
 
 
END OF KJK POV
 
 
 
 
SJH POV
 
 
I was doing a photoshoot when suddenly a staff member came with a rose in his hands.
 
 
"Ji hyo ssi,this is for you?I was surprised and i wondered who gave this to me.
 
 
"Thank you...who is it from?"
 
 
"Mr kim jong kook"
 
 
"Really?Where is he now?"
 
 
"He left already he said he couldn't stay because of work"
 
 
"I see...i smell the rose,it was such a sweet scent,i really liked it.
 
 
"But seriously he is such a sweet man,he really loves you ji hyo ssi.You are so fortunate"
 
 
"Dae,i know"
 
 
"We can start!"
 
 
"OK,i am coming"I give the rose to my manager to hold and i go to work.After that i call him.
 
 
"Yobuseyo?"
 
 
"Oppa,thank you for the rose,it's beautiful"
 
 
"I am happy you like it.Anyway i was going to call you"
 
 
"Really?Wae?"
 
 
"I will finish to work at 8.00 AM so how about we go on a date,are you free later?"
 
 
"Sure! My last job it's gonna end at 7.00 AM"
 
 
"Then i will come to pick you up at 9.00 AM"
 
 
"Dae,i can't wait to see you"
 
 
"Me too"After that i just go to my other work location.As i go there,i see a jewerly store that's really famous.
 
 
"Wait,please stop here"
 
 
"Here? Where do you want to go?"
 
 
"A jewerly store"
 
 
"...arasso"I get down of the car and run to the store,i opem the door and get inside.
 
 
"Good morning,miss"I was welcomed by a girl that was working there and she asked me.
 
 
"Can i help you?"
 
 
"Yes,i want to see some couple blacelets"Smiling she nod.
 
 
"Sure"She take out a lot of types of bracelets.Among them i spotted a really beautiful set of bracelets for couples,i point my finger towards them.
 
 
"Can our names be written there?"Smiling she said yes.
 
 
"When can i get them back?"
 
 
"Since it's not a big job i think for the 8.00 you can come and take it back."
 
 
"I see...ok then i will se you later"I told her our initials and then i left for work.
 
 
-----------------------
 
 
Time went by and work finished a bit later ultimately i rushed there but it was later still.
 
 
"I am sorry,i came late"
 
 
"It's ok,here are the bracelets" After paying i quickly went home.
 
 
"Damn!I am late"That's right i was late but at least my hair and make up where already done,since i came back from a photoshoot,now i only needed to change" I put a black mini dress weavy hair and so on and so forth,i hope he will like me like this,unfortunately i don't have much time!.
 
 
"DIN DON"
 
 
"O no,he is here"I run to put my shoes on,my pourse,of course my jacket the perfume is must and of course the bracelets.I look at them smiling and finally open the door.
 
 
"Hello"When he saw me kim jong kook became red in the face and looked away.
 
 
"What's wrong?"i ask worried,maybe he does not like me?
 
 
"I really... want to lock you up"
 
 
"What?"I ask.
 
 
"You are too beautiful."he look at me then grab my hand and bring me close for a kiss.
 
 
"I love you" I was surprised and most of all i can't really speak because i am completly out of myself,i canìt stop looking at him,this man is really handsome and manly.
 
 
"Let's go"he bring me to the car and help me get inside.After a long time he suddenly say to close my eyes and put a cloth on my eyes so i can't see anything at all.
 
 
"Boya?Oppa,what are you doing?"
 
 
"How much are these?"
 
 
"I can't see anything,how do you think i would be able to know what are you talking about?"
 
 
"Good"
 
 
"Good?"
 
 
"Here,let me help you..."He help me get out of the car and then we walk for a while.I am a bit scared to fall down but he held me close so that i won't fall.
 
 
"Oppa,what are you doing?" He laugh a bit and then carress my cheeck you will see.
 
 
"You can open your eyes now" Finally i open my eyes and was with no words at all.
 
 
"What?" A round table is in the middle of the room and with a few candles in the middles and of course a composition of roses that won't be in the way of the candles.Everything was beaitifully done,it was elegant and the atmosphere was really romantic and kim jong kook was smiling like never before.
 
 
"Come and sit down"
 
 
"O yes..."he help me sit like the gentleman that he is.
 
 
"Ahahah,do you like it?"I nod.
 
 
"Dae,it's really beautiful.My goodness,i didn't think you would ever do something like this?"i look at him and asked.
 
 
"By the way,what is this for?"
 
 
"What do you think?It been a long time since we went on a proper date.You are busy with the new drama,the photoshoot,events and i was busy with the turbo and the promotion of the new albun,running man, events and so on so i just wanted to have some good time for the both of us and of course i wanted to prepare something special after a long time and i am glad you like it."He smile and take my hand in his and then intertwine our fingers together...i wonder if i should give my gift to him right now...no i will wait after we ate,i am starving!.
 
 
"Are you hungry?"
 
 
"Dae!"
 
 
"Ahahah,what a cutie you are"He pinch my cheek and i smile,finally the food arrives and everything was...just fantastic it was delicious and i hate to my heart content.
 
 
"I am happy you are eating with so much happiness"
 
 
"Eating is always a happy time for me"
 
 
"Hey are you not happy to be with me then?Is food the only thing you see tonight?"
 
 
"...dae"I say seriously at him.
 
 
"You ciommal!"he laugh a bit after seeing me and i can't help but laugh too.
 
 
"You will pay for it"He suddenly get up and sensing the danger i get up and run.
 
 
"Come here!"I smile challange kim jong kook to get me but.
 
 
"Ahahaha,come and get me if yo can!"
 
 
"You seriously"He was about to reach me when suddenly the lights went off.
 
 
"Omo sesange...what is this?Oppa where are you?"
 
 
"I am here"His voice felt like it was away from me.
 
 
"Oppa, where?I am scared"I am scared...where did he go?I felt like crying,he knows i am afraid of those things.KIm jong kook didn't answer me anymore and i was seriously worried i couldn't make a step forward at all,when suddenly one at a time from both side of me a road of light started to create,i walk on it.I have no idea of what is going on i just keep on walking on the road that is slowly guiding me.
 
 
"What is this?"I am so curious and i like so much this atmosphere,suddenly i hear a voice and all around me started to appear scenes of me and kim jong kook on running man,when we walked side by side,when he held my hand and helped me then started our video and pictures as a real couple.When we walked hand in hand on thw sea shore,when we where laughing,our kisses,when we where playing,when we where hugging each other and then another image of the two of us on running man walking on an aisle and he said while looking at me.
 
 
"Walking with you on the aisle feel so strange"I smile and the light went away once again.
 
 
"Song ji hyo"The lights are finally on and i see a lot of petals on the ground,other candles pm the side to light the big room.I see kim jong kook a few steps away.
 
 
"...Oppa"I smile while i see him walking towards me.When he finally is before he only smile to me without saying anything,suddenly he kneel in front of me.
 
 
"Kim jong kook!"I put my hand to my mouth,i feel my face burning up and tears forming into my eyes.
 
 
"We went trout a lot all this time,all this time i was thinking back to my life and how i never wanted anyone else but you by my side.I like when you smile,when you get angry and i feel happy when you are gealous of me,because it means that you like me as much as i do"
 
 
"Sob"
 
 
"I love you,because you are beautiful,you are heart is beautiful,I love because you have a pure heart,i love you,because you are so kind and lovable,you are so cute when you ask me for help,i love everything about you..." Slowly kim jong kook open a small bow.
 
 
"O!"Inside it was a beautiful Vintage ring, it's a delicate white gold engagement ring with round diamonds surrounded by a milgrain edge.It gave me such a romantic feeing.
 
 
"I want you by my side for the rest of my life that's why...song ji hyo,my love do you want to marry me?"
 
 
"Sob,oppa,sniff"I started to cry incontrollably,i couldn't say a word...the only thing i can do is nod my head."He smile brightly and put the ring on my finger.
 
 
"I love you so much" Kim jong kook hug me tight and kiss me a few times.
 
 
"O right!" I push him away and he was surprised...
 
 
"What?What is it? Did you change your mind?"
 
 
"Of course not...come with me"i take his hand and we walk toward the table where my purse is.
 
 
"What is it?" close your eyes?"
 
 
"Do you want to propose to me?" He say.
 
 
"I am already engaged i can't propose to you" He smile and laughed a bit.
 
 
"Ok open your eyes"He open his eyes and see a box inside it.
 
 
"What is it?"
 
 
"Open it" Kim jong kook finally open the box and and see a bracelet there is a heart made of stainless steel At the side a word" I love you"and a cubic zirconia.
 
 
"Wow...it's...beautiful"As kim jong kook that out the bracelets he notice something and look at me.
 
 
"There are two bracelets"
 
 
"The one with the bigger heart is your and the small one is mine,see,there are you initials"I point my finger to the initials.
 
 
"I wanted to give this to you after we ate but i didn't excpect such a beautiful surprise..."
 
 
"It's beautiful"He smile brightly and pulld me on his lap and kiss me deeper and deeper while he hold onto my hand and with the other my head.
 
 
"Thank you..."KIm jong kook take the bracelet.
 
 
"Help me put it on"
 
 
"Sure"I put the bracelets on his waist and he does the same.We kiss again happy for such beautiful moments together.
 
 
------------------------------------------
 
 
Like that days,weeks,month passed and a year passed by.Between work days,dates,being jealous of each others and being happy to be together for the rest of our lives finally we are here in this moment,today.The most happy day of my life.
 
 
 
"Will you take her as your wife,in heath and poverty,to love and respect her forever?"
 
 
"I do"
 
 
"Will you take him as your husband,in heath and poverty,to love and respect him forever?"
 
 
"I...i do"
 
 
After putting our respectives rings on the priest finally say the words we waited for.
 
 
"Now,you two are husband and wife,always respect and love one another for the rest of your lives"The priest look at kim jong kook and say.
 
 
"You can kiss your wife"We look into each others eyes smiling while my tears started to come come out of my eyes,he wipe my tears and gently pull me into a tender kiss,he wisper to me i love you and i hug him.
 
 
"WOOOOOOOOWWW!"Everyone cheer for us,our friends and family members.
 
 
-------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
ONE YEARS LATER
 
 
" Daddy,hyeon don't want me to play with DO-HYEON!"
 
 
"What?Ya,kiddo,why don't you let him play with her a bit" A small kid with an hungry excpression on look at haroro.
 
 
"Uncle,daddy told me to protect her from bad people"Haroro was stunned and put his hand on his forehead.
 
 
"Sigh,ya...what the heck are you teaching to this kid,hu?"
 
 
"Wae?He did good,come here Hyeno-a!"
 
 
"Daddy!"The kid run toward an handsome and muscular man,he kneel down to get the child into his embrace.
 
 
"Daddy! Was i Kood?Di i do kood?"He carress his small head and the child laugh.
 
 
"It's good,nod good.But yea,you did good extremely good people guys are bad and can't get near your sister you need to protect her"
 
 
"Ok!I will potect my petty cister"
 
 
"Ahahah,god good"
 
 
"Ya! Who did you take my son for? I went to great lenghts to make this 3 child you know"
 
 
"Ya!" Jae seok try not to make the child hear his father words.
 
 
"So what?He still a male and she is a pretty young lady,my son did good"
 
 
"Ya!"
 
 
"What is going on here?"
 
 
"Mommy!"The child call for his mother while she embrace the small child,but when she see the child who called her she smiled"
 
 
"Son...my pretty heyon!"
 
 
"Ya,song ji hyo!Tell something to that rock head of your husband,they are just children for god sake"
 
 
"Sigh,ciaghya,stop doing that and let the children play"
 
 
"What is going on here?"
 
 
"Omo!The song song couple!Ya,go to those pair of son and father,no i mean-"
 
 
"What?Kim jong kook is gealous of DO-HYEON and instructed hyeon not to make any boy go near her right?"Asked song hye kyo.
 
 
"Dae,i wonder how will this girl grow up with these two like this sigh" Said song ji hyo,song hye kyo had the same reaction.
 
 
"Please think of yourself as fortunate at least you are short on one.But i have two son and her father"Song ji hyo look at the small child in song hye kyo's embrace and shake her head in understanding.
 
 
"Yes,i think your is in a worse situation with these two"they look at their two husbands that are teaching their son to be like soldiers for their little sisters.
 
 
"Wae?Hyung you are so good!Teaching such good thing to your soon"
 
 
"Right jong ki?Ya come here!" Finally the two of them let their children go to play.Haroro,yae seok and ji suk jin's wife laugh at them and at that moment haroro that is still not happy by it angrly say.
 
 
"Ya! Then can jong ki's children play with your dauther?"
 
 
"Of course!"
 
 
"Care!His son can also play with her"
 
 
"...what?...i can't belive it"Everyone laugh and the day goes just like that smiling and laughing with everyone.
 
 
 
 
 
"Sigh...don't you think you are a bit too much?"
 
 
"Of course not i need to protect my little princess"Song ji hyo look at kim jong kook.
 
 
"I need to protect her fron the two of you instead sigh...gosh,you are too jealous"she shake her head.
 
 
--------------------------------
 
 
Everyone left for their house and kim jong kook asked song jong ki to take care of the children since they are free and now the two of them are alone.
 
 
 
 
 
"Song ji hyo,i love you know?"she look at her husband and kiss him
 
 
"I know and i love you too...you know it right? Of course i know."They sit together on the couch to see the stars from the big window of their house.Kim jong kook take his beautifl wife face and kiss her deeply time and time again.
 
 
THE END
 
 
sigh,finished! Guys i am sorry for THE LONG WAIT,I REALLY HAD A LOT TO DO,BUT I FINALLY FINISHED THE STORY,I HOE YOU LIKED THIS LAST CHAPTER PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK,THAKS FOR READING UNTIL NOW AND FOR COMMENTING I ALWAYS AM GRATEFUL FOR YOUR SUPPORT,HAVE A NICE AND HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! ÒPTA OF HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!