Chapter 13

Who will win this game?
 
 
Chapter 13
 
 
"Wait,I think you are just making things up,i am sure i didn't do it!Admit you are doing it on purpose"
 
 
"O!WOWA"he put his hands on his hips and look at her.
 
 
"Ya,why don't you tell me how could i bite myself here hu?"he point at his neck,song ji hyo,was taken aback.
 
 
"That's..."she scratch her head...then make furtive steps towatd the bathrom and then she dashed right inside it.
 
 
"YA!where are you going?! Aish..."he sit down on the bed and put a hand on his face and then kim jong kook can't help but shake it.
 
 
"I mean,i restrained myself so much while she did whatever she pleased to me and it turn out,she just mistook me for ramyeon?...i can't belive it.
 
 
INSIDE THE BATHROOM
 
 
"What's this? hu!"Wait...his lips where swollen too,omo sesange what's going on?!
 
 
"For,now let's put on back my clothes!"she quicly takes her dried clothes and quickly dress up.She then slowlly open the door,hoping that he wasn't there.
 
 
"O,did he get out? of fantastic"she get out of the room but...
 
 
"Where did i go? Most of all where do you want to go?"he looked at her with his crossed arms.
 
 
"HU!OMO SESANGE!" what are you doing here?"
 
 
 
"I wanted to take my clothes"he enter and get them.
 
 
"Sure,go ahead dress up"she tried to flee once again but her slender arm was grabbed by his big and strong hand.
 
 
"Where are you going?"she frown,her expression as that of a pleading puppy that did something wrong.Kim jong kook could even imagine two small ears appear on her head.That image made him feel like hugging her and carress her like a puppy,he loves puppies,but well she is a special puppy.
 
 
"What are with those pleading eyes? did you do something wrong?" he smirk and she vigoruosly shake her head.
 
 
"I see,then where where you going?"
 
 
"...i want to smoke!"
 
 
"A smoke?"
 
 
"Dae!"she nod franatically.
 
 
"AHAHAHAHAHAH"she relax a bit and try to flee slowly while he was distracted but at that moment he slowly blocked her on the wall.
 
 
"HU!"she look at his strong and big wraist.Song ji hyo couldn't turn around at all,she was just too embarrassed to look at him.
 
 
"Are you not going to look at me?" he ask.
 
 
"Aigo,there is no need,i know your face quite well"she tried to laugh it off.
 
 
"Mmm,i see"he silenced for a moment and song ji hyo have no idea what he was doing? What expression he was making so song ji hyo couldn't think of a plan to flee from this situation,when suddenly she feel he hair being slowly put aside gently.she felt the light brath of someone on her neck,so she wanted to know what he was doing but he stopped her.
 
 
"Ya!kim jong kook!"he held her hand in his as he wispered in her ear.
 
 
"You did what you wanted to me last night while i was respectful towards a drunk woman...but who knew i was only ramen to you...well you seemed to liked to eat me"her face,from neck to her ears where completly scarlet red.
 
 
"Ya!That's enought!-"
 
 
"Wae? I also asked you to stop it,but you said you couldn't,because it was good"
 
 
"What?"while listening her heart was racing like crazy.Song ji hyo just wanted to beat her own self! But what was more important now was that the situation wasn't good at the moment.
 
 
"I want to eat too"
 
 
"Hu?-gn!"suddenly she felt tender lips and then he started the process of eating,well he was doing it to her too.
 
 
"Please stop"he didn't answer and instead kept on going with the teasing.In reality,kim jong kook just couldn't get enought,but he stopped,knowing that she was an actress and it won't be good if people saw.Anyway at some point he just remembered their kiss,her lips so she slowly turner around so to make her face him.He was carressing the part where he left his mark and then he gazed at the beautiful ji hyo,who was in turmoil while seeing his handsome face.She was speachless as was slightly open,at that moment kim jong kook hold on her wrist slowly went up to her hand finally he entertwined his fingers with hers.His face grew closer and she was powerless.Song ji hyo just couldn't make a good understanding of the situation.then at some point he stopped.
 
 
"Song ji hyo...i am going to kiss you...so if you hate it...just say something right now...or else i won't stop"he waited and waited,but song ji hyo was just to out of it,her heart was making her almost hard to breath,she almost forgot of everithing that happened till that moment.
 
 
"Then...i will kiss you...since you diidn't stop me"kim jong kook voice was enchanting yet sweet,it melted her heart that she locked long ago for this man,yet...why...is the lock showing some cracks.Song ji hyo was scared but couldn't do anything as his soft lips came on top of hers.At first he gave her only a peck but it didn't take long for kim jong kook to become more bold by the second.Finally he gave her a good and deep kiss.At first she didn't gave him any response,but as time passed by as he changed posotion for the kiss she remembered a few scenes of the night she forgot.Song ji hyo suddenly remembered all the feelings she felt,what she did,how she kissed him and what she felt while kissing his tender lips.At that moment he looked at her as them both breath for some hair she looked at him.while watching him panting she remembered too when she boldly went on top of him and kissed kim jong kook herself.He heart almost stopped,when suddenly he kissed her again a more deep and sensual kiss.She felt dizzy for all the act and the head ache,but her hands moved on their own hugging him tight as she kissed him back every time.Her feelings where jst back again...but she couldn't let that be more than it already went...it was too far! so she tried her best and finally she was able to stop the kiss.He was surprised and looked at her.
 
 
"W-"when he was about to speak kim jong kook was stopped by her.
 
 
"I am sorry...this shouldn't have happened...it was my my fault...but it won't happen again,please forget everything"she said while covering his mouth with her hands,she spoke with her head low and he could hear her voice slightly trembling.He then took her hands off and taken them in his hands.
 
 
"I can wait...for you to admit it...i hope you will come to me soon,but for now.Also..."he point his finger towards his neck as she lok at him smiling.
 
 
"You already put a mark on me...how could i forget?"She felt bad.Really bad but,she was scared witless of going back to this man's side.Yes,he was sweet and all but every man she had later would just dispose and make her suffer,she promised herself before starting her new life that she won't be in love anymore and that voew still hold up till this day,Maybe it's stupid,but with these feelings can she just accept him? It's true,she felt like she was flying while kissing him,she wanted that moment to never stop but the problem is herself,she attracted to him like never before she just want to stay in his embrace everytime but she can't do it,in the end what she did was already too cruel for them both.
 
 
"Arasso...do what you want..."she looked away and went to take her bag.Kim jong kook looked at her as his smile faded,he then walked to the bathroom and dressed up.HIs mood became low again.
 
 
---------------------------
 
 
After this accident in a way things changed.Somg ji hyo have no idea how to face him.They need to talk about a few things that happened because of the storm with the staff and crew.So ji sub called a few times times too. But song ji hyo worked harder than before to forget things,but one day she couldn't take it anymore,she needed someone to talk to,so she get her phone and dial a number.
 
 
"Yeobuseyo?"
 
 
"Song hye kyo,it's me"
 
 
"O! dear what a beautiful surprise!"
 
 
"Thanks dear...mmm,are you free?"
 
 
"Sure,i just finished shooting"
 
 
"Then,can we meet?"
 
 
"Sure"song hye kyo and song ji hyo went to the bar they usually go to.It's a really pleasant one and it's not croweded with paparazzi or people noisiness.It's the particularity or this place so for them it's a real pleasure come to such a nice place.
 
 
"Ji hyo!"
 
 
"Kyo!"they hug each other happily.
 
 
"Where you doing something?Or did you have to meet with song jong ki?"song hye kyo smile.
 
 
"No...i can stay here.The two of us will see each other later"song ji hyo is always happy to see her,she make her feel at peace.Song hye kyo is similar to her in a way but,she gave this peaceful and kind of atmosphere that make her feel better,that's why she like to be with her,also she is a really good girl,she have a heart made of gold,for how nice she is.
 
 
"What's wrong?Why are you staring at me?"
 
 
"Sigh,i envy song jong ki"
 
 
"Why?"Song hye kyo ask puzzled.
 
 
"Because when he can stay with you all day long,sigh."
 
 
"Wha-mpfff"she laugh and song ji hyo laugh too.After they laugh and talk about trival things fianally song hye kyo speak.
 
 
"So...why did you call me?"she take a sip of her coffe.
 
 
"Can't i just have a nice day with my beautiful and nice friend?"
 
 
"My beautiful and kind ji hyo.I know well that you have something else to tell me,so just speak."Song ji hyo frowned a bit and then sigh. She touche the cup of the in her hands,while the warmness of it spread to her body.
 
 
"You got me...the truth is that i,made a big mistake."
 
 
"You did?What do you mean?"song hye kyo focus on song ji hyo entirely.
 
 
"I think you know that i went on running man and that i was a couple in the game with kim jong kook"
 
 
"Dae...so?"
 
 
"In japan,we got the bad surprise of the tempest and so we had to wait for the rain to stop"
 
 
"Yea...but only the two of you?"
 
 
"Yes.our cameramen stayed in another hotel because there was only a room"
 
 
"I see.So what happened?"
 
 
"...we had no choice but to go in...a love hotel"
 
 
"...i see a lov-"song hye kyo was about to get another sip but stopped and looked at ji hyo.
 
 
"What?...you two"song ji hyo was worried.
 
 
"Omo!,woa!seriosuly?so you two shared a room there?!"song ji hyo was a bit startled to see song hye kyo,who love coffe,put down the cup and look at her like a teenager girl waiting for her favourite drama to start.
 
 
"Mm.mmm,yes and...we where also..."
 
 
"WHAT?!"
 
 
"Shhh!calm down,don't go thinking run toughts"song hye kyo collected herself back.
 
 
"Arasso...so...what happened?"she asked urgently.
 
 
"First we weren't really ,i had a bathrobe on but he was wearing a towel.
 
 
"OK,you two where almost "
 
 
"Ya!"song hye kyo looked smiling while looking at song ji hyo"
 
 
"Aish...stop teasing me..."
 
 
"Ahahah,it's too fun...so what happened then?I think you are worried about something right?"
 
 
"Well...yes..."she hide her face in her hands surprising song hye kyo.
 
 
"Hey,what happened?"
 
 
"Aishi...i did something stupid!!!!! SOng hye kyo help me!"
 
 
"Wae?What happpened?Calm down"song hye kyo was worried seeing her friend being like this.So she get up and walk to her side.
 
 
"Calm down...i am here,what happened?"
 
 
"I...ate kim joong kook...!"song hye kyo was startled...
 
 
"You...wait..........gasp! you two!-"
 
 
"No!"
 
 
"Well,sorry but that's what came to my mind...it was a love hotel you know?"
 
 
"Ya,i know it...so embarrassing,even the tv was a ,aish"song hye kyo laugh like there is no end to it.
 
 
"Aish..."
 
 
"Ok,sorry,so...how did you Ate him?" song ji hyo start to play with her tea cup.
 
 
"Mmm,well...the truth is that,i got druunk"
 
 
"Omo!did you jump on him?!"
 
 
"Aishi...i-i-i think i did...aaa,ok... it went this way"she didn't want to waste anymore time and just decided to talk it out.
 
 
"It seems,like tought he was ramyeon"
 
 
"R-ramyeon?"
 
 
"Dae...so...i started to bite and...,it seems"
 
 
"Omo!"
 
 
"No...not that!I mean i left him akey! A lot of them! aish"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Dae...3 on each side of his neck..."
 
 
"Gosh!and what about him? what did he do?! I mean a beautiful girl like you started to...bite him"
 
 
"I also ate his lips..."
 
 
"Heee" song hye kyo smirk."I wonder what did he think about"
 
 
"The thing is...i started to remember everything!"she grab her hair.
 
 
"I prastically violated his lips! I bit them! but...then he started to kiss me instead and i went along"
 
 
"OOOOO"
 
 
"Then...he wanted to stop but i didn't! I went at it again till i left mark on his neck! "
 
 
"Are you telling me he didn't do anything?" song ji hyo stop hididng her neck and show her skin to her.
 
 
"Woa!...he ate you too."
 
 
"Yea...i have a few on my shoulder too...but it's no comparable to what i did to him!"
 
 
"Ya,what could you have done,ya"song ji hyo look at her friend.
 
 
"It seems that his whole chest was a sumptuos meal for me"
 
 
"Hu?"song hye kyo was just about to busrt to laugh.
 
 
"Wow...so wild...remember not to let you starve if i invite you to sleep at my house"
 
 
"Please don't joke around,i am beat here,not to mention that we kissed again the next morning and i was more than sober...but..."song ji hyo was down,with her face on the table,while song hye kyo rest her face on her hand and look amused at song ji hyo.
 
 
"So what is it that you want help with"she smile.
 
 
"I have no idea of what to do,i mean i really have no idea of how i should act with him! He saved my life and want to start as friends,but after what happened that day,gh! i don't want to see him at all...but he saved my life so,i can't actually say no to him!!!!
 
 
"WHy not?"Song ji hyo look up at her a bit confused.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"I understand,that he saved your life and all,but let's say things clearly,you both know that there is no more friendship bwtween you two."
 
 
"What,do you mean?"song hye kyo say what's in her mind and become a bit more serious.
 
 
"What i mean is,that this fake friendship have no meaning at all.He love you and after what happened that night, it seems to me like things became more clear.Yo are also a lot attracted to him as you told me that the next morning you two kissed.No it's to that you have to ask questions,but to yourself2
 
 
"Hu?"she asked confused.
 
 
"The relationship that you two are having now it's not good at all.It's just hurting you two.Knowing about is feelings you should now ask yourself if you love him too or else,i think you should stopwith this friendship"
 
 
"BUt he will be sad if i do that"
 
 
"Then are you going to accept his feeling?"
 
 
"That..."she looked down,not knowing of how to answer.
 
 
"See.With the way things are now,you would never go to the bottom of things.If you are just to scared and have no intention to start anything just tell him,of course you have to be tactful,but at least you won be drgging his hopes.You know how it feels like right?"
 
 
"..."yes,she know well what it meant to held hope for a long time.
 
 
"If you just want revenge and make him suffere,that's another story"song ji hyo suddenly refuse this sentence.
 
 
"No! i don't want to make him suffer! I don't want any revenge"song hye kyo smile and pat her head.
 
 
"You are kind song ji hyo.That's why,you should thing well.If he could be someone that you could love again,if you still have feelings,if you don't.Those are all things you need to answer yourself.But in case,just in case you realized that you still love him,if you are happy being with him,then...just stop suffering and make two people happy.My dear song ji hyo and kim jong kook.But,that's something that only you know"song ji hyo look at song hye kyo and hug her,song hye kyo does the same and pat her head.
 
 
"Ahahah,how cute,you seem like a kitty,i want to bring you home.I wonder if kim jong kook think the same and want to bring you home"
 
 
"YA!"the two of them laugh.
 
 
"Love!"the two girls look at song jong ki.
 
 
"O,what are you doing?"song hye kyo look at him and say.
 
 
"I fell in love with song ji hyo,sorry jong ki"
 
 
"BO?"song jong ki walk to the two girls and then hug song hye kyo from behind.
 
 
"Eonni...can you give me back my wife? I am quite gealous"
 
 
"Aigo,yea,you two lovebirds,aish...i am jealous"she laugh while relising song hye kyo and then everyone laugh too.
 
 
"Thank you my friend"
 
 
"Tell me how is it going later ok?"
 
 
"Arasso.o!By the way,don't say anything to your hubby,arasso?"
 
 
"Wae? I want to know too!"
 
 
"You can't it's between us friends"hye kyo look up at song jong ki.
 
 
"Aigo..."he kiss her sweetly and she hug him tenderly.
 
 
"Arasso.i won't ask...now let's go home"
 
 
"Ok."
 
 
---------------------------------------
 
 
The next day song ji hyo was able to sleep peacefully.Talking with song hye kyo in a way made her calm down and set things in her head in order.Finally she was able to know what she needed to do.That's right.Even if jong kook saved her,they are are not truly friends as he want her to just get used to him again,hoping for her to become his other half...that's right...hoping.The problem is,it's worth to make him have hope? saying that it's ok to stay friends for now? when will she give him her answer,will she really ever tought of the idea to just cut of every ties with him for good? Was it good to just stay woth him because he saved her life? If there is no hope why letting him think that there actually is a chance.If she don't want to stay with him it's better to let go,even tought she would be told as ungrateful but wasn't it to cruel giving him hope for weeks,month and who know years...is it worth to do that when there is no future at all?
Now the problem is...what are her feelings for him? her true and deepest feeling.She is surely attracted and have some kind of lingering feelings that unsettles her but are they enought to overcome everything? He pain, her doubts, her fear...are they strong enough? That's the big question. She need to think well about it.
 
 
DRRRRRRRRRRRRR,her phone start to ring.
 
 
"Yobuseyo?"
 
 
"It's me so ji sub"
 
 
"O,oppa"
 
 
"Are you free tomorrow?"
 
 
"Yes,i have the day off wae?"
 
 
"I want you to go with me somewhere"
 
 
"Where?"
 
 
"It's a surprise,can't you wait till tomorrow?"
 
 
"SIgh...arasso"she was in need of some time off so at least for this time she decided to go out with so ji sub,even tought she didn't think that so ji sub going out had another meaning.
 
 
........................
 
 
NEXT DAY
 
 
Song ji hyo went outside her house and waiting for her around the corner was so ji sub.
 
 
"Hey,ji hyo...i am here!"she smile and walk towards him.
 
 
"Wow,sun glasses"
 
 
"Well,it's quite hot today.Hop pn "he smile charmingly"
 
 
"Arasso"she smile cheecly and get inside the car.
 
 
"Where are we going?"song ji hyo,was in casual style,with blue demins and a cute light blue t-shirt.
 
 
"The beach"he smile.
 
 
"The beach? to do what?"
 
 
"Aigo,so many questions"he start the car and drive towards the location.After 30 minutes they arrived.Like a gentleman he went to her side and opened the door for her,making her smile.
 
 
"Uooo! such a good looking gentleman..."she .
 
 
"Omo,thanks madam...let's go now"he reach for her hand.Song ji hyo hesitated but then she grab it and followed his lead.After awhile tought,she naturally let his hand go,this made him a bit sad,because he wanted to hold her hand a bit more.
 
 
"O well,there will be more chances"she turned around.
 
 
"HU? Did you say something?"he shake his hand.
 
 
"No..."
 
 
"Anyway,it's beautiful.i had no idea it would be so refreshing coming here.It's been awhile and i missed staying here withouth working"
 
 
"Dae...i can understand."
 
 
"By the way.do you want to take a walk?"she already take off her shoes and started to run nearer the shore.
 
 
"Well,yes let's go" so ji sub look tenderly at the lively song ji hyo.
 
 
"Hey...come here!"she smile and gesture him to go to her.He smile and then run to her side.
 
 
After he reached her,song ji hyo and so ji sub walked side by side.
 
 
"Are you happy?"
 
 
"Yes i am so happy.I like the sun,at least it won't give me bad surprises"he became curious.
 
 
"Are you referring to the trip to japan? "
 
 
"Hu?"she was startled by his question.
 
 
"Well yea,it was quite a bit troublesome and since it was unusually strong we had to search till we became a mess before finding somewhere to stay the night"only remembering that stupid thing.if it wasn't for that sudden strong rain it wouldn't have ended that way.
 
 
"What's wrong?"
 
 
"Nothing,ahahah"
 
 
"...i saw the show,where you happy?"
 
 
"Well,i missed my friends but i hated the PD ,so let's say i just pretended.
 
 
"Ahahahah" she smiled and walked beside him.She played with the ocean waves with a smile on and so ji sub was so happy to watch her so happy.Song ji hyo was boysh and in a way it was her character,she was beautiful and she have that toght side similar to a boy but that sweet and tender side of a girl.She mend them quite well,song ji hyo is fun to be with and really smart.Such a beautiful girl not to mention that she have such a big and good heart,generous and full of good intentions.He felt even more attracted to her as time passess.
 
 
"It was really fun that episode anyway" she faked a smile.
 
 
"O really..." but it seems like she didn't really want to talk about that day.
 
 
"Something happened on the set?"she panisked.
 
 
"No! wae?what should happened?" he became even more interested.
 
 
"You seem really unsettled..."he watch her reaction as she make a strange face.
 
 
"If you don't want to talk about it it's ok"
 
 
"...I don't want to talk about it"he was a bit sad,since he was having a strange feeling about it,so in the end he couldn't help but ask.
 
 
"...Did something happen with kim jong kook?" her face was really surprised and she blushed a bit,this,didn't passed unnoticed my ji sub and he was even more worried at the time.
 
 
"Can't you tell me?"she remained silent again.
 
 
"Ji-"but he was quikly interrupted by song ji hyo.
 
 
"Nothing happened,aigo,instead of talking about that,i want to see what you wanted to do with me today.I mean,i don't think you asked me to go out only for a walk on the shore or else you would have already said it to me,instead of being so misterious right?"in the end she wanted to stop his questioning and as things were,even if he wanted to know surely she won't tell,so what is the point of being of asking again and agai.She was right,he didn't bring her here to talk about jong kook,but to stay with her all day and passing a happy time.
 
 
"Ok then let's go"he take her hand to her surprise and run ahead of them.
 
 
"Omo,what is that?" in the middle of the sand there was prepared a big withe tend there was a table inside,it was really big and the table was prepared in a really beautiful way.
 
 
"Wow"she was surprised.
 
 
"You didn't eat breakfast right?"
 
 
"No i didn't" the table,was full of decicacies,biscuit teas,croissants, and all kind of pastries.
 
 
"Perfect"
 
 
"Wow,i starving and this is...heaven!"she look at him and smile the sat down.
 
 
"Do you want some coffe?"
 
 
"Dae,thanks"they then go to the tend and after awhile they started to eat,but suddenly song ji hyo ear some music.
 
 
"O...what's this music"
 
 
"She turn around and saw a stage,there where street dancers,girls and boys,ihey where really young but they where passionate and it was a pleasur to watch their performance.
 
 
"My gosh! I can't belive it!"
 
 
"Do you like it?"
 
 
"Dae!"
 
 
"Sometimes street dances come here to perform,i didn't think today was one of those days,but well,i am glad"he watch at her back,since she was so engrossed to watch the dancers.So ji sub couldn't help but smile tenderly.
 
 
--------------------
 
 
After eating breakfast they left the beach,they decided to walk around.Fortunately there weren't many people and they where quite safe after that they decided to go and play a bit.In the end it came down that the day went by quite on a happy note.
 
 
"Want to go eat something?"
 
 
"Arasso"
 
 
"What do you want to eat?"
 
 
"What you want,it's ok either way,i am not a piky eater."
 
 
"Ahahaha,i know"
 
 
"Fine then let's go,i know this restaurant that it's really good"
 
 
"Ok"
 
 
------------------------------
 
 
They arrive at the restaurant.It was quite a beautiful and calming place.The restaurant provided privacy since it was divided into rooms.So they could enjoy a calm atmosphere with the beautiful ray of the moon,that's right on one side of the room there was a garden and it was a pleasure to see,really beautiful.
 
 
----------------------------
 
 
In another room.
 
 
"Kim jong kook,are you fine with how things are going with the other show? I mean,you where also cast as one of the judge for that show."
 
 
"Yea,well in reality it was quite a different expirience,i always disliked to do it,because being a judge inevitably you will shatter someone expectations."
 
 
"Well,they are young and must have in count this kind of thing to happen,If they want to be singers of course they need to come to terms with it,or else they won't be able to withstand what will come later"
 
 
"I know ahah,you are right...the truth is that the ones who will win maybe won't be able to become famous in the future,it happened in the past,so it's all about luck"
 
 
"And talent hyung"say kim jong kook to his turbo friend.
 
 
Suddenly the door open up,startling everyone.
 
 
"O gosh...sorry itought they already brought the food"
 
 
"Gosh,calm down Cha Tae-Hyun"say playfully jae seok.
 
 
"Arasso"he then calmly walk towards his spot near kim jong kook.He was looking at his finger , that was hurt before and then started to talk.
 
 
"By the way,i saw ji hyo outside"
 
 
"Really?"everyone said together with kim jonf kook,who started to smile"
 
 
"What with that gring on your face"asked teasing Cha Tae-Hyun"
 
 
"AYo,it's nothing,what are you saying"
 
 
"Should we go and say hello?" said the turbo member.
 
 
"I don't think it's a good moment tought"
 
 
"Wae? it's because of work?" Cha Tae-Hyun looked at AHAH and answer.While the food was brought by the wraiter and they started to take their food.
 
 
"No,she was with so ji sub"kim jong kook stopped all of a sudden.
 
 
"O...really"everyone look at kim jong kook.
 
 
"Well...maybe they where talking about some things,i heard they are good friends. Said jae seok,trying to calm things down.
 
 
"Dae!,they became good friends..."said ahah.But it seemes like it didn't help the situation at all.
 
 
"Sorry i am going outside"
 
 
In the end kim jong kook didn't touch the food at all and went on a walk in the garden outside.
 
 
"Sigh...song ji hyo...what are you doing?"he say to himself as he was walking in the garden when all of a sudden he see two people he knew well.
 
 
--------------------------
 
 
Few minutes earlier,ji hyo's and ji sub's room.
 
 
"wow,this is delicious,really"she smile while eating.
 
 
"I am happy you like it"he smile as he look at her,then he put down the chopstics and look at her.
 
 
"Did something happene between you and kim jong kook,when you two where in japan?"this sudden question made song ji hyo almost choke on her food.
 
 
"Cough,cough,cough,cough,cough"
 
 
"O,sorry,here some water."he pour her some water while she try to breath as much as she can.She takes the cup of water and when she finally is able to talk she still have a low voice since her thoat hurt a bit.
 
 
"Are you ok now?"
 
 
"Dae---what the hell,tough,sigh"
 
 
"Then can you answer me now?"
 
 
"aish can't you just let me be? can't you read the mood?! i almost joked because of you oppa!"she tought in her head. While in reality face just shown an unconfortable expression.
 
 
"..."not seeing her answering he came to the conclusion that something did happened.
 
 
"Did you...think about my confession?" she looked back completly doumbfounded,song ji hyo had completly forgot about it,after all,these days she could only think about what happened with kim jong kook but totally forgot about so ji sub.
 
 
"Oppa..."she said in a low voice.Not knowing what to say song ji hyo looked to the side.
 
 
"I am sorry...i need to take a bit of fresh air"she quikly get up and run in the garden.So ji sub follow suit.
 
 
"Song ji hyo wait" he grab her arm to make her turn around.
 
 
"Song ji hyo...I am sincere...can't you give me a chance?"
 
 
"Oppa...listen...i don't want want to have a relationship."
 
 
"Just think about it,then what happened with him" she frown a bit unconfortable.
 
 
"Oppa...please...don't say anymore,i don't want to ruin us..."
 
 
"Song ji hyo i love you!" his expression reflected his feelings all too well.Song ji hyo felt moved but her heart was also hurting for him.If it was before,she would have gave him a chance,but after all that happened...she can't think straight anymore,in drama this maybe a happy thing,but it's not good at all she never want to hurt anyone but as things are now,inevitably he will get hurt.
 
 
"Oppa...i"
 
 
"Ji hyo..."his expression a bit hurt,but then so ji sub saw kim jong kook.Then he look at song ji hyo and grab her waist with one had and withe the other gently take her face in his.
 
 
"I am sorry..."
 
 
"What,m-"he suddenly kiss her while looking at kim jong kook,then he kissed her a bit more.Song ji hyo was a bit scared.She didn't expect such a thing to happen.
 
 
WHAT WILL KIM JONG KOOK DO,AIGO.