☾ chapter two

☾ Secrets Deep Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"True love never dies, it only gets stronger with time. Thank you."

Dahyun recited the last sentence of her poem, and heaved a huge sigh of relief before bowing and walking off the stage.

"Dahyun!" Yeri shouted happily. It was easy to recognise her voice and spot her as she was jumping about so much that everyone around her had formed a circle around her, in effort of avoiding getting smacked in the head.

"I'm so glad this is over," Dahyun told her when they exited the theatre. "I had been so worried that I couldn't sleep last night!"

Yeri laughed. "Well, you sure did a good job, my buddy. You should be a poet when you grow up!"

Dahyun playfully glared at her. "I don't want to sit indoors all day and write poems that even I don't like to read," she said, shaking her head.

"Alright then, my poet. Let's go and have our lunch now shall we?" Yeri said in a joking manner as she draped her arm around Dahyun's shoulder.

***

"Dahyun, you did such a great job!"

"You're really pretty, Dahyun."

"Would you like to hangout some day?"

Yeri snickered whenever someone dropped by their table to compliment Dahyun. Even the 'cool' clique had passed by their table just to ask Dahyun for her social media account.

Not the queenkas though.

"Aww, it seems like someone is popular now? Don't forget me when you're surrounded by fans, Dahyunnie," Yeri cooed while doing some aegyo.

"Yah! I'm not famous, Yeri!" Dahyun hissed as she smacked Yeri's head softly.

"Well of course you're not. Who do you think you are? One poem and you want to be famous? Not so easy Daehun."

Dahyun turned to look. In front of her was the school's queenka, Nara.

"It's Dahyun, Nari," Dahyun remarked, even though that mistake was on purpose.

Nara looked as though she almost wanted to say that Dahyun's not popular enough for her to remember her name, but because of Dahyun's little 'mistake', she could not come up with a good comeback so she just left. With a hair flip.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. I guess you should be careful from now on, Daehun," Yeri said before bursting into laughter.

All Dahyun could do was to roll her eyes and finish off her plate of food.

***

It was already half past four. School ended an exact hour ago. Dahyun, who had to finish up her school project decided to finish it in school before going home so that she could enjoy her weekends. Irene unni would understand. Finally, after an hour of hard work, she was done with it so she headed towards the hallway to put her books back into her locker.

By the time she reached her locker, she had an uneasy feeling but she couldn't find anything that wasn't right. Sure enough, when she opened her locker door, she heard a lot of footsteps and soon she found herself being lifted up into the air and shoved inside her tight locker.

"Yah!" Dahyun shouted when she was finally standing on her feet again. She turned around just in time to see the queenka outside her locker door, with a sinister look on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter