☾ chapter fifteen

☾ Secrets Deep Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun touched the bark of the tree. Ice started to form on the part she touched.

"You're really good at freezing stuff now, Dahyun," Yeri remarked, clapping her hands happily.

"Do you think you could freeze the whole tree just like that?" Sulli asked, anticipating to see Dahyun perform her ice powers.

"If you could do that, you'll have no problems surviving in the supernatural world," Tzuyu said with a smile.

Dahyun gave a soft smile. "Actually, the only thing I could do is what Seulgi did that day," she admitted. "To be honest I don't even know what are my limits."

"How about building an instant shield made of ice?" Tzuyu suggested, looking excited. 

"That'll be great!" Dahyun said excitedly, but then frowned. "But how am I going to do that?" 

Tzuyu thought hard for a moment. "Seulgi tried using fire to make a shield before. I've seen her practising it." Tzuyu walked forward and made a large 'X' with her forearms. "Like this."

Dahyun took a deep breath and did the same. Nothing happened.

"Could it be that it's not possible with ice?" Dahyun asked, disappointed.

Sulli shook her head. "I've done some research on witches. A book said that witches have no limits at all with their powers, it's just up to them how they want to use it, and how much they practise for it," she said.

Dahyun sighed and then closed her eyes. She did the cross thing with her forearms again and slowly opened her eyes. Still nothing.

"Do you think it's because you're not concentrating hard enough?" Yeri asked, obviously trying to help.

"Maybe it's bec-"

"Move away!" Tzuyu suddenly shouted, and hurled a large stone towards Dahyun. Dahyun's eyes went wide with shock and fear and she her first instinct was to protect her face using her forearms. 

Seconds passed. Nothing hit her.

"Dahyun!" Yeri screamed, and jumped around excitedly. "You did it!"

Even Tzuyu was clapping. Dahyun looked in front of her and saw what she had done. She had not created a portable shield in front of her. She had built an entire wall of ice in front of her that was slightly taller than her and also slightly wider than she is, to protect her entirely from danger.

"This is crazy," Sulli said, and ran over to hug Dahyun. "I can't believe it."

Tzuyu walked over to the wall and knocked it like a door. Ice formed on her knuckles, and she gave a yelp of pain.

"You just built a wall with magic ice," Tzuyu said, shaking her hand to soothe the pain. 

"All you need was to feel danger, and tada!" Yeri twirled on her spot and did a fabulous pose. "Dahyun's Magic Ice Wall is buil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter