☾ chapter seventeen

☾ Secrets Deep Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's been thirteen years since I first meet you, Dahyun."

Dahyun took a deep breath and smiled. Memories came floating back to her.

"And it has been a long time since," Jungkook stopped talking, then reached out to hold Dahyun's hand. "I've liked you."

Dahyun's train of thoughts were broken and she was snapped back to reality. 

"What?" She blurted out. She looked around to see if her three best friends were lurking around. After all, they're on the streets. It's not impossible.

"You like me?" Dahyun asked, and stared at Jungkook.

Jungkook bit his lower lip. "For a really time, Dahyun. And all this while I didn't confess, it's because, you treated me as though I'm just a childhood best friend."

He tightened his grip of Dahyun's hands. "But I want to be more than friends."

Dahyun stared at him. Her crush had just confessed to her. She could feel sparks flying everywhere and she felt as though she had just fell into a pit of rainbow - a pit of happiness. This was unbelievable. Even though she knew this already, it's not really the same when he actually confesses his love.

"Jungkook, I-" Dahyun started to speak but she felt something grabbed her collar and both she and Jungkook were dragged into an alley.

It all happened so fast that everything literally happened in the blink of an eye.

"Finally, so this is your weak point, huh?"

Dahyun gasped when she heard that voice.

Jongin.

"What do you want?" She asked, and stood protectively in front of Jungkook.

"D-Dahyun," Jungkook stuttered, and gripped onto Dahyun's arm tightly. He's terrified.

"You look familiar," Jongin suddenly said, and squinted as Jungkook. A smile then formed on his face. "Ah, that kid from the family of four. Why, you look very much like your dad, and siblings."

Jungkook let out a gasp, and Dahyun glared at Jongin.

"There's so much families out there with four members, if you don't know about something don't even bother saying it," she said, starting to feel agitated.

"Well, I bet he doesn't know who you really are, does he?" Jongin said with an evil smile. 

Dahyun took a step backwards from Jongin. "What do you want?" She asked through gritted teeth.

Almost immediately, Jongin rushed forward to Dahyun and ripped her mask off her face - and Dahyun, of course, tried to run and looked at Jongin's eyes. He froze into a statue. 

"D-Dahyun..."

It was Dahyun's turn to freeze. She had totally forgotten about Jungkook. 

"Jungkook, I-" Dahyun started to say but Jungkook was already shaking all over. He then slowly backed away from her, shaking his head slowly in disbelief. Before Dahyun could say another word, he was gone from the alley.

***

"I can't believe it. The best day of my life. Ruined by a stupid vampire."

Dahy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter