☾ chapter twenty

☾ Secrets Deep Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cries of a baby filled the air.

"How do you stop this thing?" Jungkook screamed.

"What do you mean 'this thing'?" Dahyun hissed, glaring at Jungkook. "You're so hopeless at this," she remarked as she carried the baby from him.

She stared at the infant in her arms. His brown eyes stared back at her.

Jeon Jimin. 

It had been eight years.

Jungkook and Dahyun had already married, and now she had given birth to a cute baby. He had brown eyes like his dad, no fangs and no signs of ice powers. Unlike his mom who had silver and green eyes, and vampire fangs.

Thank goodness for that.

"Do you think he's a human?" Dahyun asked when Jungkook and her were both seated at the couch, and staring at their baby.

"He looks like a perfectly fine human to me," Jungkook replied, and started making silly noises at Jimin.

"I don't think so, Dahyun."

Dahyun turned to look at her godmother. 

"Why, unni?" She asked, and tilted her head.

"You had supernatural blood in you, so I'm sure your son has it too," Irene said, and coughed. She's getting weaker and weaker these days. Dahyun's heart skipped a beat.

"But I don't see how he is a supernatural creature to me," Dahyun said.

"We'll wait and see," Irene said, and walked back to her bedroom.

***

"Jungkook, do you hear something?"

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly and rubbed them. "What is it, Dahyun?" He asked sleepily.

Dahyun stayed silent for a while. 

"Awooooooo."

Both of them sat up on their beds. The wolf's howl sounded really, really close. Could there be one that slipped into their house? 

"Wait, Jungkook," Dahyun said, and turned the lamp on her bedside table on.

"I'll go down and look, you stay here," Jungkook whispered, took a flashlight and tiptoed downstairs. 

Dahyun walked over to Jimin to make sure that he is alright. However, when she looked into his baby cot, she almost let out a scream.

Jimin's eyes were silver and green. Just like hers.

She used her finger to lift his upper lip and almost let out another scream again.

Fangs. There were fangs in his mouth. 

He's not a human.

He's a hybrid. Just like her.

However, whether he was a wizard or not, Dahyun would only know once he had grown up, and is matured enough to start summoning powers.

"There wasn't anything downstai-"

"Jungkook!" Dahyun whisper-shouted, and motioned Jungkook to come to her. Jungkook felt weird about it but he went anyway.

"Look," she whispered, and Jungkook looked at his son. And he screamed.

***

"A hybrid of a werewolf and a vampire?" Three voices shouted together.

"I'm not even kidding. And he has the appearance of a human during the day, and he changes only at night," Dahyun said, staring at her three friends.

"That's unbelieva

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter