☾ chapter six

☾ Secrets Deep Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah!" 

Dahyun's ears perked up to the shout. It was Jungkook's voice! She was on her way home after school when she heard Jungkook's voice coming from an alley.

Feeling scared and nervous, she pulled her mask so high up her face that she was barely recognisable, and ran towards the direction of the shout, only to see that Jungkook was leaning against a wall, and in front of him was a girl, whose face seemed to leaning closer and closer towards his face.

Who is this girl? Is...is she trying to kiss him?

Suddenly, the girl opened , revealing her mighty fangs, and that was when Dahyun realised that Jungkook's about to get bitten by a vampire! She immediately rushed to his rescue and somehow managed to push the girl away, and instinctively grabbed Jungkook's wrist and ran out of the danger zone.

However, not realising that Jungkook's not aware of who she is, she felt her hands being pushed off his wrist. 

"Well, listen, I don't know who you are, I'm really grateful for what you had done, but I guess this is where it ends," Jungkook said in a rather cold tone which made Dahyun's heart hurt, and then he walked off. But that's only because he doesn't know that it was Dahyun who saved him. 

But why is there even a need to act so coldly, even to a life saviour?

***

"You're saying that not only vampires exist, but witches as well?"

Sulli nodded. 

"I'm sure that these are true, because when my grandmother told me about these stories, I could feel the seriousness in her voice, so yeah," Sulli said, browsing through a variety of old books. 

They are in the 'supernatural' section of the town library, and they are both currently looking for more information about the supernatural. For Sulli, she had always been a fan of these creatures. For Dahyun, she needed to know more in order to survive in this messed up world.

"I found one, Sulli!" Dahyun whispered when she found a very old book titled 'Creatures of the Dark'. The book seemed reasonably old enough to be trusted and so they sat on the two beanbags they managed to find to start reading. The moment they started reading the first page together, they were totally absorbed in learning more about these unusual forces.

"In this world, apart from humans, there were other creatures that were hidden to the world. Vampires, werewolves, witches, mermaids and animal creatures had existed since thousands of years ago," Dahyun read, moving her finger along the words as she read because the words were so tiny that she had to squint.

"So vampires were not the only abnormal ones?" Dahyun asked, feeling as though she had just stepped into an entirely different universe. 

"Wait, mermaids could heal?" Sulli said, reading one of the sentences in the middle of the page.

"And vampires are the strongest creature of all?" Dahyun said, feeling weird that she's now one of the most powerful creatures in the world.

"Do you think they wrote why?" Sulli asked, and began flipping through the pages, sending dust into the air.  

"Well, I do know why." A familiar voice. 

Both Sulli and Dahyun looked up to see a pair of legs, then only they realised that the voice belonged to none other than Tzuyu. 

"You're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter