☾ chapter ten

☾ Secrets Deep Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Y-Your eye colour changed?" Tzuyu gasped, staring at Dahyun's eyes. "They both look perfectly green to me."

Tzuyu and Dahyun are both in Dahyun's bedroom, with Sulli and Yeri sitting next to both of them. The four of them are now best friends with no secrets hidden from one another.

"Last Saturday I swore I saw her right eye changed colour!" Yeri exclaimed. 

"Perhaps it's morning, and there's no full moon tonight," Sulli said, patting Yeri's shoulder.

"What supernatural creature has silver eyes, Tzuyu?" Dahyun asked, burning with curiosity.

Tzuyu took a deep breath. "Werewolves. You must be a werewolf to have silver eyes, Dahyun," she said, and stared at Dahyun.

"How could I be a werewolf? I don't even know that," Dahyun said, blinking.

"Could it be because you got into that car accident when you were seven years old?" Yeri suggested. 

"Well, you did forget that your godmother was a mermaid," Tzuyu added. 

Dahyun thought for a moment. "Do you know what powers do werewolves possess, Tzuyu?"

Tzuyu cleared . "Basically, werewolves are smart, but apart from that they're also terribly strong." She stopped talking. "Which explains why you're stronger than Jongin."

Dahyun gasped. A memory then flashed across her mind.

"Do you guys think that the school locker's made of cheap material?" She suddenly asked.

Tzuyu shook her head. "I'm a vampire. I'm stronger than any ordinary human, so don't count me in."

Both Sulli and Yeri nodded their head hastily.

"That day my locker was so tight that I had to get someone who was walking past to help me open it. After all, they're all rusty and old. And the metal door is seriously heavy. They give me muscle aches," Yeri said, shuddering at the thought of the school's horrible locker.

 "Then that day..." Dahyun's mind drifted back to the day when she was locked inside her locker, and how she easily made indents in the door, and pushed the door open easily just by leaning her foot against the bottom of the door.

"So I guess I really was a werewolf," Dahyun said, sighing.

"But wait," Tzuyu suddenly said, and looked at Dahyun. "Werewolves can eat only live animals."

***

The sound of keys jingling could be heard. The door soon opened and Irene walked inside the house. Dahyun was sitting on the couch, waiting for Irene to return home.

"Your friends have all left?" Irene asked in surprise.

"They had all went home fifteen minutes ago, unni," Dahyun said in a monotone voice. 

"What's wrong, Dahyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter