☾ chapter thirteen

☾ Secrets Deep Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you come here just to ask me if I could try out this chocolate for you?" Dahyun asked.

"Well, I just bought one box of these chocolates, and the other one is free because of some promotion. I planned to give one to my landlady, since she had always given my chances whenever I could not afford to pay the rent. She's such a kind soul," Jungkook explained as he undid the ribbon of the box.

"And...?" Dahyun asked, looking at him.

"I need you to help me test these chocolates. I want to know if they're good enough to be given to her," Jungkook said, grinning.

"Are you sure that's the only reason you're here? In this late night?" Dahyun asked, staring at the box of chocolates.

"Of course, what are you thinking of, Dahyun?" Jungkook teased as he knocked her head lightly.

"Y-Yah!" Dahyun shouted as she slapped his arm in return. 

Jungkook took one piece of chocolate from the centre of the box. There are twenty pieces of chocolate in there. It was a lovely sight.

"Take the first one, Dahyun," Jungkook said, grinning at her.

Dahyun reached out for the chocolate, turned away from Jungkook, pulled the mask down and put it into . It delicious. The dark chocolate slowly melted inside her a mouth and wait...what's that unique taste? Dahyun immediately picked up the cover of the box to see the flavour of the chocolate, but it was already torn by Jungkook as he was rough with it when he was trying to open the box. She shrugged it off and continued to eat a second piece.

"This is actually really good," Jungkook said, already on his third piece. "I wish I've brought the second box with me."

Dahyun stared at Jungkook's cheeks. They were faint pink in colour! Why is he blushing?

Popping the ninth piece of chocolate into , Dahyun began to feel lightheaded. She shook her head to get a clearer mind but somehow that made her feel even more dizzy. Her vision started to blur and she had to hold onto the edge of her desk to keep her balance.

"What's this, Jungkook?" She asked weakly, and used all her strength to piece the cover of the box together.

"What?" Dahyun shouted when she realised what the chocolate actually was filled with. "Alcoholic chocolates?" She gasped, but Jungkook cupped her cheeks and made her look at him.

His whole face was red. Jungkook's drunk.

Dahyun just stared at him with wide eyes, but soon she too started to lose her consciousness. 

"I like you, Dahyun," Jungkook suddenly confessed, but Dahyun was too drunk to take notice. 

"Jungkook-ah, I like you too," she said, and laughed softly. She held Jungkook's hands and stared at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter