☾ chapter twelve

☾ Secrets Deep Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bye!" Dahyun and Tzuyu shouted as Yeri and Sulli headed off to the opposite direction.

"Shall we head off to the hospital now?" Dahyun asked, looking at Tzuyu. 

Tzuyu turned to look at her and nodded. "I'm incredibly hungry," she said. "I don't want that two innocent girls to look at me having my lunch."

Both of them were walking down the street in silence when suddenly Dahyun felt a strong wave of heat behind her.

"Duck, Dahyun!" Tzuyu shouted and so she did. When she felt as though the heat is gone, she looked up only to see an innocent decorative shrub in front of her burnt to crisp. She gasped and immediately looked behind to see who did it.

In front of her stood a girl around the age of Dahyun who wore a dark purple velvet jacket with the hood on her head, and she was staring at Tzuyu.

"What do you want?" Tzuyu asked, baring her fangs.

"You know pretty well who I work for, Tzutzu," the girl said in a dangerous tone.

"Don't call me Tzutzu," Tzuyu growled. Dahyun stared at both of them with wide eyes. Who is this mysterious girl?

"Well, you won't have the chance to hear it anymore," the girl and smirked. She raised her right arm and Dahyun could feel the same heat wave again. Soon, a large ball of fire could be seen hovering above the girl's head and Dahyun's guts told her that something horrible is imminent.

Suddenly, an ice cold hand grabbed Dahyun's wrist and she was dragged away from the girl. She turned to look and realised that Tzuyu was actually running away from the fire.

The girl then 'threw' the ball of fire towards Tzuyu and Dahyun did something that would make people think she's crazy - she went in front of Tzuyu to block the fireball from her. 

"Dahyun!" Tzuyu screamed when she realised what Dahyun had done. 

Dahyun slowly opened her eyes. She had survived that fire bomb! She looked at Tzuyu, whom gave her a large hug. 

"You sacrificed yourself for me?" Tzuyu asked, tears welling up in her eyes. 

A loud gasp could be heard several feet away.

"Who are you?" The girl asked, her eyes wide, and it seemed as though she had not expected Dahyun to be able to survive the hit unhurt. 

"It's none of your business, Seulgi," Tzuyu said in a cold voice. 

In a flash, Seulgi had disappeared.

"Come on, we still need you to get your food," Dahyun said. "I hope there are some dying patients today."

***

"You're saying that we just met a witch?" Dahyun asked.

"Not really 'met', but attacked," Tzuyu said, wiping blood from the corner of . 

Tzuyu had just finished her meal, and they were both on the rooftop of the hospital, sitting on the edge.

"Who was that girl?" Dahyun asked, for she was burning with curiosity. 

"That was Seulgi, and she's working for Jongin," Tzuyu said, looking at something in a distance.

"Why did she call you Tzutzu?" Dahyun asked again. She had so many questions in her mind. 

"We used to be best friends. But from the day she decided to work for Jongin, I knew that we would not be best friends any longer," Tzuyu said with a sigh.

"You were running away from her just now, is there no way you could have stopped her?" Dahyun asked again. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter