☾ chapter eighteen

☾ Secrets Deep Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This. Is. Not. Happening.

Dahyun blushed every time she realises that her fingers are entwined with his, their hands swinging back and forth, walking side by side, and talking about sweet things.

She's officially dating Jeon Jungkook.

"So where are we going now?" Dahyun asked, staring at Jungkook, who was staring at her as well. 

He was staring at her bright green eyes. And Dahyun felt so relieved that she does not have anything to hide from Jungkook anymore.

"Let's go to the mall!" Jungkook suggested, grinning. "It's time we buy something for ourselves." He stopped talking. "Something important," he said, and started running, dragging Dahyun along.

They kept on running and Jungkook finally stopped when they were in front of a jewellery shop. Dahyun was awed by the intricate designs on the accessories in there. Jungkook gave her a hand a light squeeze and both of them entered the shop.

"I want to have a look at couple rings," Jungkook said the moment a salesgirl approached her. Dahyun couldn't help but blush.

"Why rings though? Why not necklaces?" She asked, grinning. 

Jungkook sighed and held her hand. "You're always wearing your Sapphire of Power. So I wanted something different instead. I chose rings because they're small and cute and you can wear them anywhere. Bracelets are sort of annoying sometimes so yeah," he said, and smiled.

The salesgirl walked towards them with a velvet tray full of different types of designs.

However, only one pair caught her eye.

***

"What?" her three friends squealed loudly, as usual.

"Please feed us with more details, Dahyun!" Sulli said, getting excited.

"Well, he sacrificed himself to save me," Dahyun said shyly, blushing hard. She showed them the couple ring that they bought. It had a crescent-shaped moon on it, and the magical thing about it is that the ring actually glows a faint yellow when the other ring, which Jungkook is wearing, is near.

"Did you choose this?" Tzuyu asked, looking at the ring.

Dahyun nodded. "Jungkook said that it looked pretty too," she said. "I believe you guys know why I chose this, right?"

The three of them nodded. 

Dahyun suddenly sighed. "But I want to turn to into an ordinary human," she said, making her friends gasp. 

"What?" Yeri gasped. "I thought Jungkook doesn't mind about your identity."

Dahyun nodded. "He doesn't, but I realised that people are ostracising him for dating with a supernatural," she explained, sighing. "Although he did not tell me, but I could tell that he's quite unhappy about it."

"And you guys too," she continued, and looked at the three of them. "Have you realised that people have been a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter