☾ chapter sixteen

☾ Secrets Deep Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun put her books into her locker and took out the ones she needed for her next class. It's an ordinary Thursday, and there had not been any unusual things happening since the day she froze Jongin. 

But he was saved, a voice said in Dahyun's mind. So he'll still be a danger to you.

Dahyun sighed then closed her locker door gently. As soon as she turned around, she let out a gasp and dropped all her books.

"Who are you?" She asked with a quivering voice.

A girl who seemed to be slightly elder than her stood just a few inches away from her. 

"You're Dahyun?" She asked, a smirk forming on her face.

"What do you want?" Dahyun asked again, staring at her with large eyes.

The mysterious girl checked her nails for a moment, then stared at Dahyun.

"I'm here," she reached her hand out, but Dahyun backed into her locker, so she retracted her hand. "For this," she said, pointing at Dahyun's chest.

She's here for Dahyun's pendant. She's here for The Sapphire of Power.

"What are you doing here, Mijoo?" A familiar voice said, and Dahyun immediately turned to look at the person speaking.

"Tzuyu? How did you know-" 

"I could feel her," Tzuyu cut Dahyun off. "Red-eyed vampires have a strong sense towards the presence of those who hurt them before."

Mijoo folded her arms and smiled. In an evil way.

"I'm surprised to see you alive," Mijoo said, staring at Tzuyu.

"I'm asking what are you doing here in our school?" Tzuyu asked, glaring at Mijoo.

Mijoo walked towards Tzuyu.

"No wonder you became friends with her. I know that you're after The Sapphire of Power too," Mijoo suddenly said, and Dahyun stared at her.

"She was my friend even before she knew that I had this pendant. But you came here just for this," Dahyun said, and took a deep breath.

"Whatever it is, I'm not giving you this," Dahyun said, and that made Mijoo mad.

"It's not up to you to choose," she growled, then in one second she was gone, and in her place was a king cobra, its tongue flicking in and out dangerously.

Dahyun's eyes went wide with shock and slowly backed away from the giant snake. Suddenly, the snake slithered towards her quickly and Dahyun began running.

"Just freeze her, Dahyun!" Tzuyu shouted.

Dahyun then stomped the ground and everything around her froze. She looked up to see icicles hanging from the ceiling. She then looked in front and gasped.

She had froze the lockers, the floor, Mijoo and...Tzuyu.

"What's this? An ice skating rink?" A sickeningly familiar voice said behind Dahyun. And several gasps followed.

"Dahyun? What have you done? Are you a witch?" The voice said again, and Dahyun turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter