☾ chapter seven

☾ Secrets Deep Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is so cute!" Yeri squealed as she picked up a panda pendant from the glass display to get a closer look.

Dahyun nudged her shoulder. "Yah, that thing's fragile," she whispered to Yeri. "Don't you dare to drop it or you'll have to pay for broken black and white pieces of glass."

Pouting, Yeri set the pendant back exactly on where she took it from.

"Let's go somewhere else less dangerous then, Dahyunnie!" Yeri chirruped, skipping out of the shop. Dahyun sighed and shook her head. Being friends with a hyperactive kid is not easy.

When they were both out of the shop, it wasn't long before Yeri spotted something interesting again in the window display of a bakery. She ran to the window to take a closer look and soon disappeared into the bakery. Dahyun looked at her and a smile unknowingly crept up her lips. 

However, it's not easy to tell the truth sometimes. The reason she wanted to hangout with Yeri on this fine Sunday was actually to find the chance to reveal her true identity to Yeri. It would do both of them no good if she continues hiding it. Yeri has the right to know, no matter how shocked she would be.

 "Dahyun! Come in here!" Yeri yelled, her head could be seen poking out of the glass door. Her head looked really tiny compared to the enormous glass door. Dahyun laughed and ran towards her.

"What's in there, Yeri?" Dahyun asked as she pushed open the glass door. She was greeted by a blast of cold air, and she took a deep breath, taking in the delicious smell of freshly baked pastries. 

"Look at all these cute little animal cupcakes Hyunnie!" Yeri squealed, holding one in her hands and staring at it as if it was gold. 

Dahyun sighed. "I'll get one for you," Dahyun said with a smile on her face as she got out her purse.

"I'll pay for it."

Dahyun and Yeri immediately turned to look at the person - one that Dahyun knew so well.

"Jungkook?" Dahyun gasped, and nearly choked. "What are you doing here?"

Jungkook gave her a smile and shrugged. "I was just walking and I saw you guys here so..." He took out his wallet and paid for the cupcake. "Thought I would join you guys."

The cashier packed the cupcake into a nice pink box and tied it up with a large yellow ribbon - like a typical present box - and handed it to Jungkook while thanking him politely. 

Once they were out of the bakery, Jungkook turned to Yeri.

"Here, this is for you," he said with a bright smile on his face, one Dahyun has rarely seen, as he held the box o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter