11. Misunderstanding

Your colours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    CHAPTER XI

“How do I come to you if there’s anything happening at home?” Jennie asked, blinking sleepily as she rested against a pillow, watching Jongin ready to leave for work

“You take the bus number 394 and get off at the Police Station. Since I use the car I’ll leave you my tickets on the kitchen counter.” he pointed to the kitchen then leaned down to her cheek “I hope nothing will happen though. Don’t open the door to anyone! I’ll try to come home as early as possible and if I can I will bring you some flowers.” he smiled and waved at her as he left.

 

 

It has been a few days now since Jennie’s confession and she started to feel lighter. Even if Jongin didn’t hear her, she was still happy she did it and her heart felt better. She felt as if he heard it, because he was becoming more affectionate to her, but since he didn’t say anything about it she just thought it might be a coincidence.

 

Jongin hurried to his car and drove fast to the police station as he was late once again. He stepped inside and shivered a bit as the warm air hit him, then he made himself comfortable on a chair, joining the discussion.

 

“As I was saying, he does women trafficking. What is strange about him is that he first wants proof of how the woman looks, because he’s apparently selling the women on a site on the dark web and the so supposed clients are picky. We were given information that what he wants especially is a short video with these girls. We intend to send detective Ahn undercover in this mission, as she’s the only woman courageous enough to go on such dangerous mission. Now, who’s gonna be the man ‘mimicking’ the beginning of the scene?” the chief asked, looking around

 

Jongin was clueless about what they were going to do so he raised an eyebrow.

 

“I am talking about the ‘proof’ we are going to film so we can lure the trafficker. We’re gonna use the empty storage room, we’ll use a so supposed hidden camera and someone needs to be the man with miss Ahn.” the chief looked around at the detectives, some of them looking eager some of them too shy, meanwhile Jongin was confused. “Kyle. Since you were late and you are a handsome man, you’re gonna do it. You don’t have to do anything more than just mimicking. For instance, detective Ahn will sit into your lap and your hands will have to wander on her body. But don’t actually touch her, that would be really inappropriate. Just ghost your hands all over her back and pretend to move them closer to her lower body, cause the clarity of the camera won’t be the best so he won’t know if you actually touched her or not. It’s gonna be a short video, so don’t worry, everything will happen fast.”

“I understand.” Jongin nodded his head, taking a deep breath

 

Miss Ahn was a tall woman with long hair, a beautiful body and an angelic face. You wouldn’t say she’s a detective when you see her, because she is really pretty. He never had any interest in her though, there were enough of his colleagues who fancied her but he knew she liked Byun. Anyways, it was decided that they would film the clip today.  Jongin brought a chair to the storage room and made sure the room was warm before they filmed, because that room was usually colder and detective Ahn was going to be dressed thinner.

 

Indeed it was, because detective Ahn was wearing a short and y nightgrown and Jongin actually got flustered when he saw her. He can’t remember the last time he saw a woman dressed like this, but he didn’t have any other thoughts. His colleagues placed the camera on the window so they could watch from the outside and not be caught on camera. They wanted to make sure everything goes according to the plan, even though it was nothing complicated. To make sure it looked real, Jongin had to take off his leather jacket and to make sure his shirt is wrinkled. Then, he sat on the chair and waited for the camera to be .

 

-

 

Meanwhile at home, Jennie got up and cleaned the room. Then she wanted to put her plan into practice. She didn’t ask Jongin how to get to his workplace for nothing. She knew he didn’t want her to come there anymore because of the guys who made her cry last time, but she wanted to bring him food for lunch. He left too quick and didn’t take anything with him to eat later. She hurried to the kitchen and picked up a cookbook for fast book.

 

She tied an apron around her tiny waist then took out the ingredients. She had buns, cheese, meat, veggies, potatoes and some chicken. She remembered how much he enjoyed his food that night and she thought she could make it herself as well. She firstly cut the buns into two, then put the meat patty to cook while she attempted to cut perfectly round tomatoes. Struggling a bit, she assembled the hamburger first, topping it with some white sauce she found in the fridge (which was mayo) then she closed it. Next she fried some chicken and some really bad chopped potatoes and placed them with the burger in the lunchbox. Finally, she made some salad and added it into a different container before putting them all in her backpack, being ready to go.

 

The clock was showing 10 am, which meant she still had plenty of time before taking the bus, so she took a quick shower because all the work in the kitchen weakened her. Not really, but she needed an excuse to take a shower. Then she dressed herself better, in one of his old and fluffy sweaters then a skirt underneath and a long jacket all over. She took the backpack and the tickets and went to the bus station, after locking the door. It was still earlier than lunch but it was better since he’d have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter