Chapter 9

I Think I Love You...

It was 7:45 pm.

Samuel was still looking for Daehwi...

 

Daehwi was sitting by the Han River. He was crying his heart out. “Why are you doing this to me, Bae Jinyoung?”  

 

Daehwi had no more tears, by now. He looked up and saw that the sky was becoming darker. Daehwi wanted to go home but, he would probably burst out crying if he saw Jinyoung.. “I’ll just go to Seonho’s house..”

 

Daehwi about to cross the street, when he heard someone one screaming. The man was yelling, “Watch out!!”

Daehwi didn’t even have enough time to look, before…

 

“Kid! Kid! Are you okay?!?!” That was the last thing, Daehwi heard. Blackness, clouded his head.

 

The group was in a cafe, trying to figure out, where Daehwi was.

Hyungseop, Seonho and Jisung glared at Jinyoung the entire time with their, red puffy eyes…

BaeJin’s phone started ringing.

“Hello?” “Are you Bae Jinyoung?” “Yes, I am.” “This is Seoul Hospital, do you know a boy, by the name of Lee Daehwi?” Jinyoung jumped out of his chair, scaring the group. “Y-yes, he’s my boyfriend!” “Well sir, your boyfriend has been involved in an accident. He is in operation right now.” “I-i’ll be there soon.” Jinyoung stuttered out.

“What happened Jinyoung?” Woojin asked. “Daehwi w-was in an accident and now he’s in the hospital!!”

 

“Everyone get into my car!” Samuel yelled out.

Everyone piled into Samuel’s car. “Where to sir?” “Seoul Hospital, and hurry!”

 

Hyungseob was crying, Seonho was crying, and Jisung...He was bawling his eyes out..

 

5 minutes later~

“Sir, were-..here...”

Everyone flew out of the car. They all ran to the nurse, at the front desk. “What room, is Lee Daehwi in?” Jinyoung asked out of breath.

“Let me check...Ah. He just finished surgery, and is in room 305 B.” “T-thank you..”

Running was a big no-no in the hospital, unless it was an emergency.

They finally found Daehwi’s room and waited for the doctor. The door finally opened.

Jumping out of his seat, Jinyoung bowed his head and asked, “How is he, doctor?” “Ah, you must be Daehwi’s boyfriend Jinyoung. Well, his condition when, he came in was pretty bad. He broke 2 ribs, his right arm, and injured his head pretty bad...His head injury, has caused him to lose some parts of his memory. You may need to help him, remember those memories again..” Jinyoung was on the verge of tears. Seonho, Hyungseop and Jisung were already bawling their eyes out.

With a dry throat,he asked, “M-may we see him?” “Of course, he just woke up too..”

One by one, they entered the room.

Daehwi’s right arm had a cast on it, and he had bandages around his head.

 

It was dead silence. Everyone looked at Daehwi, and he looked back at them. Clearing his throat, Daniel broke the silence and asked, “Daehwi, do you remember us?..”

Pointing to Daniel, Daehwi said with a smile, “Hi Daniel.” Pointing to Jisung, he asked, “Why are you crying?.....Mommy Jisung..”

Jisung cried out, “My b-baby remembers me!!”

Pointing to Seonho, he said, “You’re my baby chick, Yoo Seonho.”

Pointing to Guanlin, he smiled and said, “Hey, Swaggy Rapper.”

Pointing to Hyungseop, he asked with concern, “Why is my sassy queen, crying?”

Pointing to Woojin, he laughed and said, “ Hi, Dark Horse.”

Pointing to Seongwoo, he said, “Hi, Daniel’s second wife.”

Pointing to Samuel, he said, “Hello, playboy.”

Pointing to Jinyoung, he asked, “But, who are you?” with a confused face.

Jinyoung’s heart broke into a million pieces.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel's first wife is Jisung and his second is Seongwoo <3 Daehwi doesn't remeber Jinyoung....Oh No!!!

Did you like this chapter, you

.3.