Chapter 3

I Think I Love You...

After lunch~

Daehwi noticed that Jinyoung constantly kept stealing glances at Jihoon,during the entire lunch time. But, being his innocent self he shrugged it off. “Hey Jihoon, what class do you have next?” “Hmm, I have Science.” “What about you Daehwi?” “I have English with Jinyoungie.” That pet name hit Jihoon in the heart, hard. Forcing out a smile, he bid his goodbyes and left for his next class. Noticing that Jihoon left, Jinyoung was somewhat sad. He wanted to hang out with Jihoon more.

Snapping out of his thoughts, he remembered that he had a boyfriend, whom he loved since middle school. Grabbing Daehwi’s small waist, he coolly said “Let’s go to class baby.” Daehwi blushed like crazy, his cheeks looked like red tomatoes. Yeah, that’s how hard he blushed.

 

After School~

Jinyoung and Woojin went to the basketball court, to play a few games. After the games, they sat down on a bench and just chilled. “Hey Jinyoung, what was up with you during lunch?” Acting like he didn’t know anything, Jinyoung just replied with a “What do you mean” look. “Come’on dude, everyone at the table saw you stealing glances at Jihoon.” “Do you like him or something?” Not knowing how to answer, Jinyoung just looked at his shoes. \

Woojin was shocked. He never expected to find his best friend liking someone who wasn’t Daehwi. Girls at their school even started a fanclub for the couple. “Dude, you have feelings for him right?” Slowly Jinyoung answered, “Yeah Woojin, I do like Jihoon.” “Then, what are you going to do about Daehwi?” “Are you just going to break his heart into a million pieces?” “Woojin, I honestly don’t know what to do.” “I love Daehwi but, I like Jihoon too.” “This is gonna be cheesy but, follow your heart dude.” “Just don’t play with Daehwi’s.” Jinyoung was so confused.

Should he stay with the one he loved for so long or Should he break up with Daehwi and confess his feelings for Jihoon?

----------------

What should Jinyoungie do? I think I will update Chapter 4 soon...ooooh a double update xD