Chapter 5

I Think I Love You...

 

Science Class~

Everyone was either talking to each other or on their phones. Their teacher Ms. Oh constantly had to yell to get their attention. “Class!.” “Class!!!” Finally gaining their attention, she put on a “very big smile” onto her face. “Class, you know very well that Kim Samuel will be going to 101 High School starting today.” Rolling eyes, Daehwi remembered his very embarrassing incident this morning.“As of today he will be in our class for the first period, please welcome him warmly.” Palming his forehead, Daehwi softly murmured, “Why does he have to be in this class?”

 

“Come in Samuel” Ms. Oh said sweetly. Ms. Oh never sounded that sweet before, it was like she was kissing up to Samuel because he was famous. It almost made Daehwi puke. Walking in with a smile, that killed every girl, Samuel introduced himself. “Hello everyone my name is Kim Samuel, I hope you all will just treat me as one of your classmates, please take care of me.” After his short introduction, Ms. Oh softly told Samuel to pick an empty seat. Like Jinyoung, Daehwi had an empty seat next to him but, two other girls also had empty seats next to them. Crossing his fingers, Daehwi hoped that Samuel wouldn’t choose the seat next to him.

 

“Hey Blondie, can I sit here?” Looking up, he saw Samuel slightly smirking. Annoyed Daehwi replied,“No, go sit with one of your fangirls.” Smirking even more, Samuel just pulled out the chair and sat down. Shocked with Samuel’s boldness, Daehwi just scooted over trying to get away from Samuel. But, the more he scoots away, Samuel tries to get closer. “Will you stop trying to get closer to me” Daehwi whispered. Well more like tried to whisper.

“Daehwi is something wrong” Ms. Oh sternly asked. Lowering his head, Daehwi replied with a soft no. “If you stopped scooting away from me then you wouldn’t have gotten called out” Samuel whispered. Shooting a glare at Samuel, he wished that Samuel would stop annoying him but, all that earned Daehwi was a wink. A stupid freaking wink!

Taking his phone out, Daehwi checked for any messages from Jinyoung. Sadly there weren’t any. Putting his phone away, he looked up to see if Ms. Oh had caught him. It wasn’t her face that he saw but, instead was Samuel’s. He was about to scream, “You scared me” but, Samuel covered his mouth. “You don’t want to get detention, do you” Samuel whispered to him. Yanking Samuel’s hand away from his mouth, Daehwi groaned out, “Has Science class always been this long?”

Luckily Ms. Oh didn’t hear him. Softly laughing, Samuel told Daehwi he was cute. Stunned at what Samuel just told him, Daehwi angrily whispers, “I have a boyfriend, playboy.” Samuel was a bit sad, so he playfully grabbed his chest as if it hurts. “Your so mean to call me a playboy Daehwi.” Trying to change the subject, Daehwi asks Samuel what class does he have next. “History.” “What about you Dae?”

“S-samuel, give me your schedule.” “Why?” “J-just lemme see” Daehwi stutters. Taking out his schedule, he gave it to Daehwi. Daehwi’s eyes got bigger and bigger as he read every class, teacher, and room number.

 

Samuel was in all of his classes. Every single one. And for every single class that Daehwi was in, he had an empty seat next to him cause Daehwi liked to have more space around him. Even Jinyoung doesn’t sit next to Daehwi for English.

Looking at Samuel with big eyes, he manages to say, “Your in all of my classes.” Giving Samuel back his schedule, Daehwi puts his head on the table and sighs out “Why? Just why?” Smirking Samuel softly whispers into Daehwi’s ear, “This is gonna be fun.”

----------------------------------------------------

Omo Samuel is in all of Daehwi's classes? This should be fun right? Jinyoung's part is next *wink wink* xD Oh and Daehwi is blonde...For now *wink wink wink* I'm weird I know XDD