Chapter 6

I Think I Love You...

 

 

Math Class~

Jinyoung was still pissed from the incident that, happened this morning. He hated the way, Samuel looked into Daehwi’s eyes. So what if, Samuel was rich or popular, that meant nothing to Jinyoung.

“Daehwi is mine and only mine!”, Jinyoung thought.

Jihoon looked at Jinyoung, seeing that Jinyoung was still mad, he poked him in the cheek. Jinyoung didn’t react to the poke. Seeing this Jihoon, poked Jinyoung all over his body. Accidently, he poked Jinyoung’s most ticklish spot, his sides. Jinyoung would’ve gotton sent out, for laughing out loud in the middle of class but, thank god Jihoon tightly covered his mouth.

But,their faces were so close to each other since, Jihoon had to jump out of his seat to cover BaeJin’s mouth. Thankfully, their teacher’s back was turned and that, they sat in the back of the class.

 

It felt like forever but, Jihoon finally realized the situation and quickly sat back down in his seat. His face was burning up from embarrassment. Jinyoung still dazed from what just happened, just sat there like a rock. For the rest of the 5th period, they both just sat in their seats, staring into space.

Finally, the bell for lunch rang. Only Jihoon snapped out of his daze, Jinyoung still sat there,like a rock. Jihoon leaned over and yelled into Jinyoung’s ear, “Bae JinYoung!!!.”

“AHH! What?!?!” Jinyoung, screamed out. “Aish, you scared me, you loud idiot.” “It’s time for lunch, let’s go!” Getting out of his seat, Jinyoung followed Jihoon out of class. But, what he saw next, was unbelievable.

Samuel had his arm around Daehwi. His Daehwi! His boyfriend!!!

 

*Snap* The pencil, that Jinyoung was holding broke. Shocked, Jihoon looked up at Jinyoung, and saw that he was looking at someone. Looking the same way, Jihoon saw Kim Samuel with his arm around Daehwi. He wasn’t as shocked as Jinyoung but, he was instead happy?

“Wow, they look like a couple, don’t they?” Jihoon whispered. Hearing that made Jinyoung even madder but, he couldn’t scream or curse at Jihoon. Instead, he angrily walked over to Daehwi’s locker and harshly removed Samuel’s arm from Daehwi’s shoulder.

Jinyoung grabbed Daehwi’s arm and pulled him to his side. And boy, was Daehwi scared and shocked. “Did anyone tell you yet, that Daehwi was my boyfriend, rich boy?” Jinyoung said, firmly. He was gripping on to Daehwi’s arm really hard, to the point where Daehwi was wincing. “Ji-jinyoung.”

“Shut up, Daehwi!” Everyone in the hall was silent. They have never heard Bae Jinyoung, ever scream at Daehwi, the way he did just now.

To this point, Daehwi’s eyes are b with tears. Looking at Daehwi, and seeing the tears, he realized what was going on. He slowly let go of Daehwi’s frail, red arm, tears were falling out of Daehwi’s eyes. “I-i’m so sorry.”Jinyoung said, trying to wipe the tears away.

But, Daehwi flinched away and ran outside of school, crying. Finally speaking up, Samuel softly said, “Look dude, I was only joking with Daehwi. I didn’t think it would get to this point but, I’m sorry if I was too close to your boyfriend. You should go and comfort him.” Jinyoung wasn’t even angry anymore. He just felt like, absolute .

Jinyoung ran out of school, and found Hyungseob, Seonho, and Minki sitting with Daehwi at a bench, trying to comfort him.

He walked over but, was stopped by Minki. Minki looked pissed. “Jinyoung, you should go back inside, before you make it worser.” “Minki, I’m the one who needs to comfort him.”By now, Minki was extremely pissed, to the point where his glare could rip your soul in half. “Leave, before you up again Jinyoung.” Giving up, Jinyoung said,“I’ll go, for now but, please make him feel better..” Jinyoung walked back to the door, he looked back and saw how sad Daehwi was. Tears were falling down so quickly…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's official, Bae Jinyoung has ed up...Bad..

Has it been a long time, since I updated? I hope u didn't wait too long...Anyway I hope you like this chapter!!

Hope you will read again, you