Chapter 14

I Think I Love You...

Everyone looked tired, depressed, and worn out. BaeJin, Daniel, Woojin, and Jisung were sitting against the wall with blank faces. Seungwoo, Seonho, and Hyungseop were still on the benches, but their faces were pale.

Jihoon couldn’t help but, feel confused. What exactly was going on?

He tugged on BaeJin’s sleeve, and whispered, “ Jinyoung, what’s going on? What just happened?” Jinyoung looked at Jihoon and saw his adorable, curious face. How could he not fall in love with him?

Poking Jihoon’s cheek, Jinyoung smiled and said he would explain later.

 

Seonho was furious. He was for furious for Daehwi’s sake.“What exactly are you doing right now, Bae Jinyoung?” Jinyoung looked over at Seonho with tired eyes, staying silent. “I guess you’re really enjoying your freedom. Moving on so fast ,after just one day.”

Seonho lightly laughed as he spoke. “I don’t even know why, Daehwi agreed to stay friends with someone like you.” “Cheating, behind his back is one thing..but, kissing in such a special place.. How absolutely disgusting.” Seonho’s words were sharp. They pierced BaeJin’s heart. He knew they were right but, he didn’t want to accept it.

 

Jinyoung stood up and walked over to Seonho, looking at him right in the eye, he replied curtly, “Not right now, Seonho.” “What do you mean, not right now?” “Are you too embarrassed to talk in front of your new lover? Looking at Seonho, he asked, “What exactly are you trying to do?” “ I just want to talk, Bae Jinyoung..” Lowering his voice, “Seonho, Jihoon doesn’t know very much, just keep it that way.” “Hmmm….Let me think...You want to protect doe-faced boy over there, from all of the things that has been going on? Jinyoung nodded, slightly.

 

*Slap* BaeJin’s face stinged. Seonho’s fists were clenched by his sides, he was slightly trembling. Tears were slowly forming in his eyes. “That slap was for Daehwi…” “W-why on Earth  are you so soul-less Bae Jinyoung?!” “I know you found love but, how could you do this? One day Jinyoung, it’s only been one day! Do you not have any remorse? My best friend, your ex-boyfriend is currently laying on a hospital bed because of you! He broke bones, lost part of his memory, and has a gang after him! For ’s sake, he forgave someone who he doesn’t even remember!” "Yet, you have the nerve to brush it off, like that.." Seonho was glaring at BaeJin, his fists turning white. 

Hyungseop and Guanlin stood up, walking over to Seonho. “Let’s go take a walk.” Guanlin whispered. The three of them left, leaving Jinyoung with tears streaming down his face.

 

Jihoon didn’t know what to do. Walk to Jinyoung and wipe away his tears or just stay in his exact spot.

 

Interrupting his thoughts, Jisung spoke out. “Jinyoung-ah, you know that part of what Seonho said was right…” Softly patting Jinyoung, Jisung motioned for Ong, Daniel, and Woojin to follow him out. Jihoon also stood up, not knowing what to do really. Jisung walked over to Jihoon, and whispered into his ear, “Please take care of our Jinyoung…” Then, he left with the three.

 

Jihoon walked over to Jinyoung, and started to wipe his wet face with his sleeve. “D-does it hurt?” Jihoon asked, looking at the handprint slowly reddening on BaeJin’s face. “A little..” Jinyoung managed to smile at Jihoon’s frowning eyebrows. “Yah, what’s so funny?!” BaeJin replied with a chuckle, “You.”

“Hmph.” Jihoon started to pout even more, scrunching his eyebrows cutely. “Aish, again with the pouting..” Jinyoung said, as he smoothed out Jihoon’s eyebrows. Jihoon was captivated by Jinyoung’s eyes when he first saw him, now he’s fallen in love with him even more.

Jihoon surprised BaeJin with a hug, smiling Jinyoung wrapped his arms around the shy boy. Jihoon smiled as he heard Jinyoung’s heartbeat.

 

“Bae Jinyoung, I think I love you…”

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone~ I'm back. There were a lot of things going in my life so, I wasn't able to update in a month and something days xD Was this a good chapter? Seonho's a really *hot* chick right? *laughs by myself..." But....JIHOON SAID I THINK I LOVE Omfggggg .o.  xD Thank you for reading my horrendous story (plz comeback and read again xD) Will I see you in the next chapter? you