Chapter 7

I Think I Love You...

Later that Day ~ Seonho’s House

Daehwi was sitting on Seonho’s bed, with a lifeless face.

 

“Hyung! Hyung, you have to eat or drink something!” Seonho said, with a worried face. With a raspy voice, Daehwi muttered out, “I’m not hungry or thirsty, Seonho-ah..” “B-but Hyung! You have to at least drink something, or else you could lose your voice!”

Daehwi said nothing. Before, Seonho could say anything else, someone knocked on the door. Biting his lip, Seonho said,“I’ll be right back, hyung.”

But, before Seonho could open the door, Jisung barged through the door.

Jisung screamed out, “Where is my baby?!?!” “wh-wha Hyung?Hyungs?” Seongwoo, Daniel, Woojin, Hyungseob, and Guanlin, slowly walked through the door, with worried faces.

“Jisung is worried about his “baby”.”Guanlin said. “Where is he?” Hyungseob asked. “In my room.”

Jisung, practically flew to Seonho’s room. Thank goodness, the door was open or else, Jisung would’ve banged his head.

By now, everyone was sitting on floor or sitting on Seonho’s bed. Daehwi had his head on Jisung’s shoulder.

They have never seen Daehwi, so lifeless before. He was always so happy and full of smiles but, the Daehwi they see now, is colorless and broken.

Breaking the silence, Hyungseob asked, “Daehwi, are you okay?” Daehwi let out a low, “I’m fine.”

Standing up, Daehwi muttered out, “I need to go somewhere.” “Where are you going?”Seongwoo asked.

They were worried that, Daehwi might do something dangerous. “Just a place, that can calm me down, hyung.” “Just don’t do anything stupid.”Daniel said.

“I won’t, hyung.” Daehwi said, with a small smile.

 

Hanuel Park~

Hanuel Park was always a calming, peaceful, place to Daehwi.

Daehwi was 5, at the time. His dad used to bring him here, whenever he had time. They always played at the playground or ran around, chasing each other. But, all of that ended when, Daehwi’s dad passed away from an illness. That was something, that affected his life. It felt like he lost his best friend. Mostly, someone he loved was gone.

He would always sit on the bench, by himself, crying.

That was until, a boy showed up holding a toy truck.

“Why are you crying?” The boy asked. “Because, I m-miss my d-daddy.”

“Well, do you wanna play with me?”

Daehwi’s little face immediately lit up, “Y-yeah.” “My name is Jinyoung, by the way.” “I’m Daehwi.” “Let’s go, play in the playground, Daehwi!”

 

That was how Daehwi met Jinyoung. They have never left each other’s side, from that day,on.

Sitting on a swing, Daehwi remembered these memories. This park held so many memories for him.

He met Jinyoung here. He was confessed to, here. He had his first date here. But, most importantly, he had his first kiss here.

This made Daehwi realize that, he was moping around for nothing. Jinyoung was probably just really jealous at the moment, and bursted. Jinyoung is still the same right? He was just, angry at the moment...

Before Daehwi could think anything else, his phone started ringing. It was Seonho.

“H-hello?” “Yah! Where are you?!? Do you know how worried, we are?!?! Jisung is bawling his eyes out, because he thought something happened to you! Do you know what time it is?!?! Oh, and you’re boyfriend here, is also freaking out! So, get your here, Hyung!!!”

Daehwi didn’t even get a chance to answer, when Seonho ended the call.

Looking at the time, Daehwi saw that it was 7:36 pm already. He sat there for 2 hours?!?!

But wait, did Seonho just say that Jinyoung was there?

 

Daehwi ran. He ran hard. As fast as his skinny legs could take him. Sure some ahjumma’s yelled at him for scaring them but hey, he had to run.

Daehwi bursts through the door, and fell onto to his knees. “I’m back.” Daehwi said, panting.

Jisung practically jumped onto Daehwi. “My baby is okay.” Jisung muttered out. “You’re gonna kill the boy, Jisung.” Daniel said. \

Jisung finally released Daehwi. Daehwi got up and sat down on the couch. He could see Jinyoung, looking at him with a worried face. “So, where did you go Dae? You seem a lot better..” Hyungseob asked. “I went to Hanuel Park..” Daehwi looked at Jinyoung, when he said Hanuel Park.

Silence creeps into the room.. “I’m gonna go home now, Seonho.” “Oh okay. Wait. What?!?!”

“I. Am.Going.To.Go.Home.Now.Yoo.Seonho.” Everyone, including Jinyoung,jaws dropped. Did Daehwi forgive Jinyoung? That quick?

“Bye, guys!” Daehwi walked out of that door, waving his hand. Everyone was confused as …

Jinyoung, soon came out of the door.

Daehwi was waiting for him, with a smile on his face. Confused he asked,“D-daehwi, aren’t mad at me?”

Daehwi walked over to Jinyoung, and wrapped his arms around BaeJin’s waist. “Well, I was at first but, I forgive you because I love you. But, you’re scary when, you are jealous..”

Jinyoung wrapped his arms around the smol bean. “I’m sorry for today, Dae..I never meant to hurt you..And I l..love you too..”

------------------------------------------------------

What happened to the word love? 

Anyway hope you liked this chapter, I thought it sounded a bit crappy...T^T 

I hope you will continue to read , you