Chapter 12

I Think I Love You...

“Kang Dongho...You’re back.”

Jinyoung put Jihoon behind his back.

Smirking, “So you and Daehwi broke up, huh.”

“You know, never thought a couple with such a tight bond would perish like that.”

 

“Go get Daniel and Jisung hyung, Jihoon.” Jinyoung whispered. Jihoon slowly nodded his head, his eyes filled with fear. He backed up, and quickly walked out through the back entrance.

 

“What do you want, Dongho?” Jinyoung spat out.

“Why? I can’t visit my old friends?” Dongho laughed but, it was laced with pure evil. “You and that brat, oh wait, I mean ex-brat.” He taunted Jinyoung with a wide smile.

Clearing his throat, “You know very well what happened, 2 years ago.” Jinyoung smiled, it was a bitter one. “Oh, that’s right. How’s you’re Aron hyung?”

~2 years ago~

“Hey Jonghyun, look at that kid over there”, Aron said pointing to Daehwi. Jonghyun simply looked at Daehwi and then back to Aron,“I know those eyes Aron. Don’t do something stupid, the kid’s only 15.” “But, his is fine.” “I don’t do that kind of Aron, Ima go to Minhyun now..” “What a baby..” Aron murmured.

 

Aron had followed Daehwi, all day.

It was at night, Daehwi was on an errand to go to the grocery store for Jinyoung’s mom. He was alone, so it was a perfect opportunity for Aron.

Aron spotted a nearby alley where Daehwi was going to past in a few minutes, so he just hid in the shadows. Aron thought his plan was perfect, but he didn’t realize was that, police officers usually do their daily check around the neighborhood.

Daehwi almost passed the alley until, Aron grabbed him and put his hand over  Daehwi’s mouth. Daehwi was scared to death, all he wanted to do was run an errand!

Daehwi was trying to get loose from Aron’s grip but, he was too strong.

“Listen here princess, all I want to do is you. So stay still!”

Losing his ity to a stranger, that can not happen!

Daehwi thrashed around and tried to scream. This just made Aron frustrated. “Do you want it raw?!” Aron growled out. Daehwi started to tear up..

So, he bit Aron’s finger’s and screamed as loud as he could. Holding his slightly bloody finger, Aron cursed out, “You little !”

Before Aron could do anything else, the police screamed out, “Put your hands up!”

After that “incident”, Aron was sentenced to 6 years in jail.

~Back to present time~

Dongho’s eyes were filled with fury. He walked over to Jinyoung and grabbed his collar. Growling, “Want me to pay your ex-brat a visit in the hospital?”

Jinyoung was worried to the bone. “How did he know?”

 

“Let him go, Kang Dongho!” Jisung screeched out, as he and Daniel burst through the door, with a scared Jihoon behind.

Startled, Dongho stuttered out, “J-jisung…” Who would’ve imagined a gang leader to be afraid of Jisung? Well, he did almost rip out Minhyun’s eyes for pushing around Seonho…

Jisung walked over to Dongho, and smacked him on the head with hard cover book. “Let him go already!” Jisung said, as he twisted Dongho’s ear.

“Alright!” Dongho cried out in pain.

Dongho let go of Jinyoung and rubbed his ear, as he glared at Jisung.

“I wouldn’t have done that, if I were you.” Daniel sing-songed.

“Jinyoung, hold my book…” Jisung said, as he pulled up his sleeves. Dongho was actually terrified.

~5 minutes later~

(Woojin, Seop, Ong, LinLin, and Seonho are present.)

Daniel and Woojin had to drag Jisung away from Dongho.

Dongho had a swollen eye. Multiple scratches. And he probably lost some teeth.

 

“Let me go” Jisung shrieked. “I’m not done with him yet!” Jisung was trying to claw his way out, of Daniel and Woojin’s hold.

Dongho stood up, well, he staggered a bit.

Wiping some blood off his mouth, “Just be g-glad, I held back. If you didn’t fight like a girl, I wouldn’t have held back, Jisung…”

Jinyoung turned Jihoon around, and covered his ears. “No one, can hold Jisung back now…” Ong murmured. Seop covered Seonho’s ears, and Seonho covered LinLin’s ears.

“You better run or else, we can start planning your funeral!” Daniel said, struggling.

“Whatever…” Dongho grunted out.

 

Before going out the door, Dongho looked back and yelled, “Me and Nu’est should be paying Daehwi a visit sometime!..” And like that, he left..

 

Everyone froze...They were worried about Daehwi’s safety.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be clear, Minki isn't apart of Nu'est but, his twin brother Ren is (literally dnt know wut im writing..)^^ I didn't check for typos or grammar so, I'm sorry!!

I hope you like this chap~ you <3