Chapter 4

I Think I Love You...

The next day~

Everyone was crowding around the school entrance, whispering to each other. Squeezing his small body through the crowd, he stood on his tippie- toes to see what was going on. Someone tapped on him on the shoulder. He turned around and saw it was Hyungseob. “Aish, you scared me!” “But, do you know what’s going on?” “Yah Daehwi, didn’t you know that Kim Samuel is gonna go to school here? “What? You mean the only son of Kim Entertainment, is going to be a student here, at 101 High School?!?!?!” “Calm yourself down girl!” Putting a pout on his face Daehwi replied ,“You are so mean Seobie.”

 

Kim Samuel was the only son of Kim Entertainment. Not only does his father own a music label but, his mother has her own fashion line and 5 shopping malls in total. They are one of the richest families in Korea. So, why would Samuel go to a public school? Wasn’t he supposed to be studying abroad?

 

A limousine honked at Daehwi, snapping him out of his thoughts. Shocked and angry at the same time, he yelled at the chauffer. “YAH, can’t you see I was thinking?!?!?” Before he say anything else, Hyungseop grabbed him and pulled him to the side. Softly whispering, “That’s Kim Samuel’s limo, you idiot!” He was about to scream something when someone tapped him on the shoulder. Daehwi turned around yelling, “What do you want?” Everyone and I mean everyone gasped, even Daehwi.

 (This is his hair color..For now *wink*)

It was Kim Samuel, staring at him with a pretty shocked expression. Samuel wasn’t mad, he actually found the boy quite hilarious and cute to begin with. “Well, I was going to ask you if you were okay and what was your name.” Daehwi just continued staring at Samuel. Since Hyungseob was also standing there, he whispered to Samuel, “His name is Lee Daehwi.” Samuel didn’t even get a chance to ask for Hyungseob’s name because, girl’s starting to crowd around Samuel.

 

“Oppa, your so handsome.” “Oppa, I’m your biggest fan!” “Oppa, please accept my present!” “Oppa, date me!” “OPPA OPPA!!”

 

That was all Samuel heard, were girl’s screaming oppa here and there. It was terribly annoying. Finally escaping his “fangirls”, he went inside the school’s office to get his schedule. “Hm, I wonder if I have any classes with that cute little bean, Daehwi.”  Looking at his schedule, his first period was Science. Which was also Daehwi’s first class.

-------------------

ooooooh, their in the same class O-O What's gonna happen? hehehehe xD